April 26, 2024, 02:51:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412575 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: January 02, 2009, 09:48:31 PM »

Nite Monkeys, my brain is not working right tonight. I have a neck ache and must go to the rink in the morning.

Might I add that I believe my Sheriff Bear has only a few more days left in office as High Sheriff.

If he would gladly do JSM this one favor. Please arrest Cindy tomorrow preferably mid day, not after I go to bed in a minute. Also please have all news media surrounding you when you make the kill. I really want to see Cindy come out the door with her hammer and my you my friend Beary grab it out of her hand and throw it at Lee's forehead. That might take care of his unibrow in one fell swoop.

Night Monkeys, I may check in soon. Roll Tide, Go Utes, Go Monkeys and above all GOD BLESS CAYLEE. She is what matters!

Night Joe.     Thanks for the laughs today - you were a funny monkey!     
Nite Sassy, go Utes, just don't tell Trimm I said that. 

'Nite JSM. Kiss Joe for me.I'm going to be too.After seeing some of this game,my head really hurts. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: January 02, 2009, 09:48:38 PM »

You have information that James Copenhaver worked for Baez?  I have been looking everywhere to find that.  Can you share?
What would the consequences be if this is true?

Its a piece of the puzzle.

I have tried to identity the guy in the photo when all the problems started between Tim and Leonard.  I truly think someone was whispering things in Tim's ear about money being taken away from TES, and was keeping his attentions focused elsewhere besides the search (MHO of course).   As far as I can tell, there is no truth to the over $200,000 reported by Sean Krause, a smokescreen in Tim's ear, IMHO.  And I'm fuzzy on the $6,000 to Larry Garrison, my opinion is he did not volunteer his services and this was his payment.  Cindy might have thought he was volunteering but I bet he has a contract. 

Today ...you are right on the button.  SK's uncle is the Lohr guy who was traveling with Tim doing a documetary for Disc. Channel.
So are you suggesting that Tim and Leonard's tif split them up onto teams? LP left the Ant team and Tim joined it? Or are you saying that someone from inside Tim and TES was a spy? Because he didn't have a closed team?

Tim's old team is loyal to a fault, but there were outsiders in Orlando in positions of power. To name just three there was NeJame, Copenhaver, and Dennis Martin, the cowboy, who offered his land and fed for the horses.   This is why I think the unidentified person on the couch is Copenhaver. 

I don't know how long the Orlando branch has been in the works, but logic tells me there might have been a power play as far as leadership.  There seemed to be some players making nice, nice with Tim, whether for his good or theirs is hard to say at this point, but you need to look at it IMHO.  I wonder who is in charge of the Orlando branch of TES.  On my to do list to write TES and find out. 

The situation between Tim and Leonard was out of character for Tim. I believe he was told it was a lot of money involved, when in fact it was not. The only money that Tim was upset about was the money from Rob's forum.  Someone posted the breakdown from Rob's email and it was under $2,000 and that didn't even take into account the month forum provider fees.  I was a member of the forum and had figured that out myself before it was posted. 

I do not believe that David Lohr was involved in any way, including giving any information to Sean Krause.  If you have questions, email David, he will answer any questions you have.  He does ask that you do not post his emails, so I will not.

Leonard has said nothing about the situation with Tim. Rob had his say, but Leonard was quiet.  I think this was a real rift between Tim and Leonard, I do not believe it is a good cop/bad cop thing.  And I think it is a shame, because I think they could have benefited each other -- I am not talking about financially. 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: January 02, 2009, 09:48:42 PM »

Evening, Monkeys.  I've not been here much lately, but am trying to follow this case (life keeps interfering!).  I heard Leonard Padilla say a few weeks ago that Casey was spotted pacing in a hotel parking lot at 1 or 2 in the morning in the middle of June.  Was anything more discovered about this?  It's been bothering me and I figured you folks would have figured this out by now.

If something has been figured out or learned I sure haven't seen it.  Sometimes I think Leonard just throws stuff out there, even if it's a weak rumor.

Didn't he say he was given a "tip" from one of Casey's friends that Caylee was in Little Econ ?   He needs a new tipster. 
Again this is leverage. If he can trace this one back to Casey it just proves she is playing games with LE. Casey is also giving equal lies to everyone she doesn't trust which narrows down the true confidant. Now that confidant could be Baez... and he didn't handle the confidentiality professionally.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1843 on: January 02, 2009, 09:49:17 PM »

Good Night All...this crud has finally gotten the best of me....I am heading for the monkey bunky .don't forget to watch Greta

Good Night Sunny!   

Good night sunny and joesamas mama!

Yes, I got behind again!

Nite Brandi, I better get to bed before I get the O/T button with Boo and Sparky. Nite all.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: January 02, 2009, 09:50:17 PM »

I've been debating on joining.  I heard at one point nobody was even posting anything new.   I'm curious, but want to know I am getting my money's worth.  Has any Monkeys learned anything new from there? Wasn't a portion of that going to TES, or did that.  change?  Please help a Monkey out in make this decision.   TIA
It doesn't have a big quantity of posts but I think with the upcoming events and trial it might be interesting. Further it might be a networking place since the membership fee keeps out the riffraff and I think he does background checks on everyone.

You know, I haven't seen any trolls here on SM.   This is a good site.    Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: January 02, 2009, 09:51:33 PM »

I've been debating on joining.  I heard at one point nobody was even posting anything new.   I'm curious, but want to know I am getting my money's worth.  Has any Monkeys learned anything new from there? Wasn't a portion of that going to TES, or did that.  change?  Please help a Monkey out in make this decision.   TIA
It doesn't have a big quantity of posts but I think with the upcoming events and trial it might be interesting. Further it might be a networking place since the membership fee keeps out the riffraff and I think he does background checks on everyone.

Are they going to talk about this case?  I thought when the closed the old forum they were just going to discuss bounty hunter functions. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1846 on: January 02, 2009, 09:52:16 PM »

Klaas does a fantastic job along with her group of moderators.  They can smell troll a mile away.   

BRING NATALEE HOME
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: January 02, 2009, 09:54:00 PM »

Nite Monkeys, my brain is not working right tonight. I have a neck ache and must go to the rink in the morning.

Might I add that I believe my Sheriff Bear has only a few more days left in office as High Sheriff.

If he would gladly do JSM this one favor. Please arrest Cindy tomorrow preferably mid day, not after I go to bed in a minute. Also please have all news media surrounding you when you make the kill. I really want to see Cindy come out the door with her hammer and my you my friend Beary grab it out of her hand and throw it at Lee's forehead. That might take care of his unibrow in one fell swoop.

Night Monkeys, I may check in soon. Roll Tide, Go Utes, Go Monkeys and above all GOD BLESS CAYLEE. She is what matters!

Night Joe.     Thanks for the laughs today - you were a funny monkey!     
Nite Sassy, go Utes, just don't tell Trimm I said that. 

'Nite JSM. Kiss Joe for me.I'm going to be too.After seeing some of this game,my head really hurts. 

But Bama is coming back !!!     
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: January 02, 2009, 09:56:31 PM »

Evening, Monkeys.  I've not been here much lately, but am trying to follow this case (life keeps interfering!).  I heard Leonard Padilla say a few weeks ago that Casey was spotted pacing in a hotel parking lot at 1 or 2 in the morning in the middle of June.  Was anything more discovered about this?  It's been bothering me and I figured you folks would have figured this out by now.

If something has been figured out or learned I sure haven't seen it.  Sometimes I think Leonard just throws stuff out there, even if it's a weak rumor.

He has to throw stuff out there, otherwise he has nothing to talk about. What happens when he runs out of rumors is anyones guess. I suppose he will have to make things up    (if he has not resorted to that already)

IMHO, he is doing just what we are doing.  He is throwing out ideas.  He has some inside knowledge and then he thinks out loud.  If you listen to him, as if he was a forum poster, you take it, roll it around, keep whats valuable and throw out the rest. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: January 02, 2009, 09:56:47 PM »

Leroy is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to have to tell you... Leroy and I have been having a torrid affair for quite a few threads here. He even made me spam this morning. Nothing says love like Spam!! 
  Spam, nothing says I am sick like SPAM! Boo, find another man quick. Spam? EWWWW My Grandad fought in WWII and wouldn't even make us eat Spam. He invaded Normandy and fought in the Battle of the Bulge. He never told us why he hated Spam until just before he passed away.  But to this day in his honor I will not eat it either. 

My Dad served in WWII also and spam was not allowed in our house either. I do not eat it to this day. Never have, never will. Gotta keep the tradition going. I do not remember the reason he hated it. He passed on so I can't ask now. Can you give me a hint?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1850 on: January 02, 2009, 09:56:51 PM »

Hallow Monkeys...
With all due respect, and lots of it...I think NG dropped the ball with the first 24 hours, and first 30 days. I believe its the same one she passed a while ago right? Well lucky for me i had missed them before, so i got to see them today. And frankly i think us Monkeys could have done a far better, more comprehensible timeline then what was showed these past two nights. Someone needs to get in there with a GPS and go minute by minute what casey was doing on the 16. Uhhh. I was disapointed, im into this case and i wasnt able to follow what point was being made..

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: January 02, 2009, 09:57:37 PM »

I have an odd question, monkeys. The day that George says he last saw Casey and Caylee, June 16th, he was starting a new job, correct? Does anyone have any idea where he was going to work or what kind of job he was starting? I remember him saying once (on a TV interview) that he was in the security field. I am trying to find out what job he was starting that day, though. It always sounds from Shirley Plesea's e-mails that he doesn't work at all.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1852 on: January 02, 2009, 09:58:20 PM »

You have information that James Copenhaver worked for Baez?  I have been looking everywhere to find that.  Can you share?

I have tried to identity the guy in the photo when all the problems started between Tim and Leonard.  I truly think someone was whispering things in Tim's ear about money being taken away from TES, and was keeping his attentions focused elsewhere besides the search (MHO of course).   As far as I can tell, there is no truth to the over $200,000 reported by Sean Krause, a smokescreen in Tim's ear, IMHO.  And I'm fuzzy on the $6,000 to Larry Garrison, my opinion is he did not volunteer his services and this was his payment.  Cindy might have thought he was volunteering but I bet he has a contract. 

Today ...you are right on the button.  SK's uncle is the Lohr guy who was traveling with Tim doing a documetary for Disc. Channel.
So are you suggesting that Tim and Leonard's tif split them up onto teams? LP left the Ant team and Tim joined it? Or are you saying that someone from inside Tim and TES was a spy? Because he didn't have a closed team?

Tim's old team is loyal to a fault, but there were outsiders in Orlando in positions of power. To name just three there was NeJame, Copenhaver, and Dennis Martin, the cowboy, who offered his land and fed for the horses.   This is why I think the unidentified person on the couch is Copenhaver. 

I don't know how long the Orlando branch has been in the works, but logic tells me there might have been a power play as far as leadership.  There seemed to be some players making nice, nice with Tim, whether for his good or theirs is hard to say at this point, but you need to look at it IMHO.  I wonder who is in charge of the Orlando branch of TES.  On my to do list to write TES and find out. 

The situation between Tim and Leonard was out of character for Tim. I believe he was told it was a lot of money involved, when in fact it was not. The only money that Tim was upset about was the money from Rob's forum.  Someone posted the breakdown from Rob's email and it was under $2,000 and that didn't even take into account the month forum provider fees.  I was a member of the forum and had figured that out myself before it was posted. 

I do not believe that David Lohr was involved in any way, including giving any information to Sean Krause.  If you have questions, email David, he will answer any questions you have.  He does ask that you do not post his emails, so I will not.

Leonard has said nothing about the situation with Tim. Rob had his say, but Leonard was quiet.  I think this was a real rift between Tim and Leonard, I do not believe it is a good cop/bad cop thing.  And I think it is a shame, because I think they could have benefited each other -- I am not talking about financially. 

I think the last straw for Tim was most likely when LP begged for him to send divers into the little Econ so he could "hold up Caylee's skull etc", not Tim's style, he's in it for pure, compassionate reasons not for media attention.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: January 02, 2009, 09:59:01 PM »

Didn't he say he was given a "tip" from one of Casey's friends that Caylee was in Little Econ ?   He needs a new tipster. 
Again this is leverage. If he can trace this one back to Casey it just proves she is playing games with LE. Casey is also giving equal lies to everyone she doesn't trust which narrows down the true confidant. Now that confidant could be Baez... and he didn't handle the confidentiality professionally.

Leverage smeverage.      I don't think she was running the search, that was LP's deal alone.  Casey's not smart enough to lie productively for any reason, she just makes it up on the spur of the moment.  If she was, she wouldn't be sitting where she is now, she'd be engaged to Drew Peterson.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: January 02, 2009, 10:00:06 PM »

I have nothing to hide, but I do not like the idea of joining a site and having a background check done. Are you serious?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: January 02, 2009, 10:00:08 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

Good Night Leonard

a man that likes dogs can't be all bad

Wyks I think I found your twin
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: January 02, 2009, 10:00:34 PM »

That's quite interesting, thank you.
I noticed too that at some point Tim lost control of TES Orlando. And he tried to fix it by pulling out but there were those left behind who were still actively involved. Easy to penetrate something like that with alterior motive. And that was also the time when Cindy was suspected of Kindersearch (?) too IIRC. And Fay and the 3 other hurricanes in the season didn't help.
Tim isn't a camera guy, he's really shy. Even in Aruba he didn't do great interviews. I think he's over his head in some cases.
Coperhaven, hmmm.
When did Tim get back to Orlando this last time? Did he have any sonar November 15th that he couldn't get to because of the water?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: January 02, 2009, 10:01:23 PM »

Good Night All...this crud has finally gotten the best of me....I am heading for the monkey bunky .don't forget to watch Greta

Good Night Sunny!   

Good night sunny and joesamas mama!

Yes, I got behind again!

Nite Brandi, I better get to bed before I get the O/T button with Boo and Sparky. Nite all.
goodnight?   your leaving just when I got here...oh poo.............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: January 02, 2009, 10:02:24 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

Good Night Leonard

a man that likes dogs can't be all bad

Wyks I think I found your twin

Good night, Today. See you Tomorrow!

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: January 02, 2009, 10:02:36 PM »

David Lohr is Sean Krause's (Daily BS who did the article about Rob and LP scamming 200K) uncle.  Lohr  was traveling with Tim doing a Doc. and I am thinking  he told Tes that BS and caused the tif.  I don't think they split into teams as they perform different duties IMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.