March 29, 2024, 04:44:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 411315 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: January 02, 2009, 10:05:20 PM »

I have nothing to hide, but I do not like the idea of joining a site and having a background check done. Are you serious?
You would be surprised at the number of forums that try to get personal information on you.    No I am not talking about SM. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: January 02, 2009, 10:05:29 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

Good Night Leonard

a man that likes dogs can't be all bad

Wyks I think I found your twin

Good Night Today!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: January 02, 2009, 10:06:35 PM »

There are many people who've involved themselves in this case for profit or publicity.  I believe Tim is revolted by these activities as he is genuinely not motivated by money or publicity.  To Tim, money is a necessary evil that enables him to accomplish his goals.  That's it.  Now, there are many others in this case who see it as an opportunity for financial gain.  Unfortunately.

BRING NATALEE HOME
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1863 on: January 02, 2009, 10:07:07 PM »

Thank you to those who responded to my post.  And Bud's Girl, please feel free to send an email to me thru Klaas, who will forward it and I will reply, k? 

Turbo..
No, MPD/DID is not as rare a diagnosis as you might be thinking. 

Yes, it is true that it typically presents with very severe trauma as a young child, most often that having occured under the age of 5. 

No, it is not true that "many of the DID diagnosis are qualified with a psychopathic disorder.  Not true. 

And yes, SOME psychologists and psychiatrists deny it is even real, it has been in the past a very controversial diagnosis.  However, that does not mean that the diagnosis is not real.  That simply means that SOME docs deny that it is.  Just as quite a few other diagnoses. 

Rarely if ever is MPD/DID connected as a diagnosis in and of itself along with anti-social disorders.  Are you perhaps referring to 'personality disorders' instead?   

Turbo, I'm not sure where you get your info.  My info is based on very real experience... I've worked IN the field with these folks for 10 years, (both children and adults), I've led groups face to face and online as well, and helped others thru my website.  I am a licensed clinical social worker working with individuals and families.  In this matter, I know 100% of what I speak of.  And by the way, I am myself diagnosed with MPD/SRA.  That right there qualifies me as an expert in the subject.  IMO

I am very sorry, I don't know very much at all about these disorders, and yes you are an expert having been diagnosed with MPD/SRA. I know since the age of 13 I have suffered with severe depression, have been hospitalized because of it, actually spent my 18th birthday in hospital. None of this is funny, for anyone who has endured endless pain, medication, therapy, feel good for a little while, only to fall deep into a dark hole again. I'm not good with words, but I do belive I understand, no mental disorders or mental problems are funny, and frankly that is why I never wanted children, I didn't want to pass this on. Unfortunately my youngest daughter suffers from bi polar. Mary
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1864 on: January 02, 2009, 10:09:43 PM »

I have an odd question, monkeys. The day that George says he last saw Casey and Caylee, June 16th, he was starting a new job, correct? Does anyone have any idea where he was going to work or what kind of job he was starting? I remember him saying once (on a TV interview) that he was in the security field. I am trying to find out what job he was starting that day, though. It always sounds from Shirley Plesea's e-mails that he doesn't work at all.

I've never seen the answer to your question, but remember it exactly as you do. Not much help, but wanted you to know that you weren't being ignored! Sorry!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: January 02, 2009, 10:11:36 PM »

I have an odd question, monkeys. The day that George says he last saw Casey and Caylee, June 16th, he was starting a new job, correct? Does anyone have any idea where he was going to work or what kind of job he was starting? I remember him saying once (on a TV interview) that he was in the security field. I am trying to find out what job he was starting that day, though. It always sounds from Shirley Plesea's e-mails that he doesn't work at all.

I've never seen the answer to your question, but remember it exactly as you do. Not much help, but wanted you to know that you weren't being ignored! Sorry!
I read that it was as a security guard, but don't recall where.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1866 on: January 02, 2009, 10:12:24 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

Good Night Leonard

a man that likes dogs can't be all bad

Wyks I think I found your twin

OMG Today, too funny!!  Am thinking it's triplets, cuz I've seen another similiar monkey to these two with different colored eyes.  Funny tho that you've found this one, hadn't seen it before!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: January 02, 2009, 10:13:13 PM »

I have nothing to hide, but I do not like the idea of joining a site and having a background check done. Are you serious?
You would be surprised at the number of forums that try to get personal information on you.    No I am not talking about SM. 

I guess my comment was too brief in the spirit of reducing quote stacks. I know you were not talking about SM. I meant, are they serious about LP's site doing a background check? and if so, I would not join it out of basic privacy issues.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1868 on: January 02, 2009, 10:13:33 PM »

I've been debating on joining.  I heard at one point nobody was even posting anything new.   I'm curious, but want to know I am getting my money's worth.  Has any Monkeys learned anything new from there? Wasn't a portion of that going to TES, or did that.  change?  Please help a Monkey out in make this decision.   TIA
It doesn't have a big quantity of posts but I think with the upcoming events and trial it might be interesting. Further it might be a networking place since the membership fee keeps out the riffraff and I think he does background checks on everyone.

Thanks JJ!  I think I'll hold off to see if some real info comes out there, (not rumores) that may not be out in the media.   Already too much info. to comprehend as it isl Smile  But it would be nice if you can share anything you might find interesting.  I may join a little later.   Thanks and tell them all I said hi and thanks for trying!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: January 02, 2009, 10:13:48 PM »

It's more like... when people get death threats they have the right to see who's after them and trying to spy. So for his personal protection he might do background checks, just routine. I have nothing to hide either.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: January 02, 2009, 10:14:52 PM »

David Lohr is Sean Krause's (Daily BS who did the article about Rob and LP scamming 200K) uncle.  Lohr  was traveling with Tim doing a Doc. and I am thinking  he told Tes that BS and caused the tif.  I don't think they split into teams as they perform different duties IMO.
  Why don't you email David and talk to him about Krause's claims?
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1871 on: January 02, 2009, 10:16:11 PM »

I guess my comment was too brief in the spirit of reducing quote stacks. I know you were not talking about SM. I meant, are they serious about LP's site doing a background check? and if so, I would not join it out of basic privacy issues.
There's no such thing as privacy and most people aren't important enough to be under surveilance.
I don't know if he does background checks, but membership forums are for a reason to keep some people away and not only to raise money to help run the forum. My website membership requires background checks.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: January 02, 2009, 10:16:28 PM »

Nite Monkeys, my brain is not working right tonight. I have a neck ache and must go to the rink in the morning.

Might I add that I believe my Sheriff Bear has only a few more days left in office as High Sheriff.

If he would gladly do JSM this one favor. Please arrest Cindy tomorrow preferably mid day, not after I go to bed in a minute. Also please have all news media surrounding you when you make the kill. I really want to see Cindy come out the door with her hammer and my you my friend Beary grab it out of her hand and throw it at Lee's forehead. That might take care of his unibrow in one fell swoop.

Night Monkeys, I may check in soon. Roll Tide, Go Utes, Go Monkeys and above all GOD BLESS CAYLEE. She is what matters!

Night Joe.     Thanks for the laughs today - you were a funny monkey!     
Nite Sassy, go Utes, just don't tell Trimm I said that. 

'Nite JSM. Kiss Joe for me.I'm going to be too.After seeing some of this game,my head really hurts. 

But Bama is coming back !!!     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1873 on: January 02, 2009, 10:17:06 PM »

WHAT?  I missed that.  I can see a small fee to keep the riff raff out, if that's even possible.  Some idiots will pay for anything to cause problems.  But a BACKGROUND CHECK?  Now that does bother me....   Maybe I'll just stick to seeing him the media and hope those who have joined will share..    Right now, there are only 59 people who've joined.   Curious what they know that we don't already know?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1874 on: January 02, 2009, 10:17:31 PM »

MONKEYS!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: January 02, 2009, 10:17:33 PM »

All I can add is that George said he worked 3-11 PM shifts during that period and was off on Fridays and Saturdays.

He stated that he began a new job on 8-14-2008 working for Andrews International Security.

I don't know where he was employed on the 16th of June. He did state that he left for work on the 16th around 2:30 PM.

This is from the notes I took while watching his August 4 Interview.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: January 02, 2009, 10:18:02 PM »

I have been just hanging out for a couple of days trying to learn what is going on.  Is there nothing else worth talking about than LP!  I am sick of hearing about the disagreement between him and Tim.  I am sorry some of you ladies are hot for him...but please can we move on!!!  And go ahead and throw all the nanners you want!

Regrets, I've had a few......
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: January 02, 2009, 10:18:59 PM »

Does anyone know if the Private Investigator did a press conference today?

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1878 on: January 02, 2009, 10:19:27 PM »

Oh, nevermind.  I see now that it is supposed to be Monday.

BRING NATALEE HOME
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: January 02, 2009, 10:19:51 PM »

There are many people who've involved themselves in this case for profit or publicity.  I believe Tim is revolted by these activities as he is genuinely not motivated by money or publicity.  To Tim, money is a necessary evil that enables him to accomplish his goals.  That's it.  Now, there are many others in this case who see it as an opportunity for financial gain.  Unfortunately.
Unless Tim is a non-profit he's in it to make money. Tim has some expensive toys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.