March 28, 2024, 10:16:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 411279 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1880 on: January 02, 2009, 10:20:34 PM »

MONKEYS!

You're pretty rowdy for a quiet monkey!!! 

Greta's on and "says" the Caylee case is up next...............

Warning! You know how they tease, but just saying...........
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1881 on: January 02, 2009, 10:20:39 PM »

I have nothing to hide, but I do not like the idea of joining a site and having a background check done. Are you serious?
You would be surprised at the number of forums that try to get personal information on you.    No I am not talking about SM. 

I guess my comment was too brief in the spirit of reducing quote stacks. I know you were not talking about SM. I meant, are they serious about LP's site doing a background check? and if so, I would not join it out of basic privacy issues.
There's no such thing as privacy and most people aren't important enough to be under surveilance.
I don't know if he does background checks, but membership forums are for a reason to keep some people away and not only to raise money to help run the forum. My website membership requires background checks.

I can understand the small annual fee and your right personal info. isn't exactly personal anymore, espceally on the internet.  Thank God, I feel I can trust SM.  But what info do you have to give?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1882 on: January 02, 2009, 10:20:40 PM »

I have nothing to hide, but I do not like the idea of joining a site and having a background check done. Are you serious?
You would be surprised at the number of forums that try to get personal information on you.    No I am not talking about SM. 

I guess my comment was too brief in the spirit of reducing quote stacks. I know you were not talking about SM. I meant, are they serious about LP's site doing a background check? and if so, I would not join it out of basic privacy issues.

It is a rumor that he does, but if you have questions about it ask him.   You do not have to give up your real name when you register.  However, sites that require a paid email (not yahoo, gmail, etc.) can sometimes get information on you.  Sometime for fun, Google your email address, you might be surprised.  No one can get information from you IP without a court order. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: January 02, 2009, 10:21:48 PM »

PJ  if your here you have mail,   JSM, so do you......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1884 on: January 02, 2009, 10:22:02 PM »

Imagine getting rejected to a site because you couldn't pass the background check.....pfft, I dont *think* I have anything to hide but I certainly wouldn't want to find out THAT way   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1885 on: January 02, 2009, 10:22:04 PM »

Shell, me either although I don't know whether that is true or not, I personally wouldn't join ANY site that trashed Tim, but that's just me, look at this post from before they closed the open forum and the comments left:

It comes with great sadness that I will be closing the forum and refunding all money received. This comes from being exposed to groups like Kidfinders and Tim Miller from Texas EquuSearch. I am shocked and amazed by the actions of these groups. To even compare KFN and TES is reprehensible IMO
I am not one to bad mouth someone or give speculation as to one’s motives; however, I will not stand by and have Leonard or myself attacked by people that have no business throwing rocks when they themselves live in glass houses. I will tell it like it is because I was there and I am an eyewitness to the events.

For the last few months Leonard has been on Nancy Grace promoting TES and asking people to donate to his cause as well as offer whatever assistance to the search effort of TES. The publicity of this case through the efforts of Nancy Grace and Leonard Padilla by keeping it in the headlines has generated the participation and funds for TES that Tim himself told us making this the largest search in the history of TES.

Leonard Padilla has covered all expenses of our group out of his own pocket for both trips from California to Florida including the funding for the original bail bond of $500,000.

I am repulsed by the actions of Tim Miller and the fact that he is biting the hand that feeds him; I am not sure how he thought he had received so many donations and response to his search. He is upset because people stopped Leonard or I to take some photos, I am not sure as to what he wanted; us to shun people away or act stuck up, maybe it gave the volunteers something to do as they stood around waiting to start searching while Tim set up his command center and trying to get organized during the morning after the search was already to begin, not sure what he was doing for the four days he was here before the search was to start but I said I wouldn’t get into that.

It has been reported on The Daily BS (I couldn’t have named that site any better…lol) “membership at his forum site, profiting $298,500 as of Monday” now I am not sure what kind of calculator these guys are using but, anyone can go to the forum not even being a member, click on the Statistics tab and see that there are 169 members. Now multiply 169 x $9.95 – the $ 0.59 (that Paypal charges) = $1,581.84 as well as an additional $270.00 in donations.

I have the money for Tim Millers group however where is he, Tim stated on National TV that he was coming into town to conduct the largest search in the nation to find Caylee and that he would not leave town until he found her. Now I am not going to go into the fact that he was here for three days of searching and leaves town when he receives $30,000 to go up and search in North Carolina for another family. Is Tim chasing after lost individuals or is he chasing the money but I will stop here as I said I would not sink to his level. I also realize that helping other families is important but he should not have a problem with us continuing to search.

I will not run from these lies and false statements however, maybe people are right; it is not our job to raise money for this organizations and I will not contribute another ounce of energy to bring money to Tim Miller. I am refunding every dollar to the people that have donated for this effort. I will not be associated with handing Tim one cent that I helped raise for his efforts, if anyone wants to donate to TES please donate direct to them, for I will not be involved. I apologize for not furthering the forum but will concentrate on doing what is our job: reading through the lies and solving the mystery. We are thinkers and our job is to get to the bottom of the lies involved in this crime and the focus should have always been for…. BRINGING CAYLEE HOME.

The same goes for Kidfinders. I know for a fact that this organization as attempted to stop both searches of the water at J. Blanchard Park. Why is this? Why would anyone not want the search for Caylee to continue until she is found? Are we onto something? The only thing that comes to mind is that if Caylee is found, Kidfinders does not receive any more donations. So, who is really exploiting the family?

Thanks for all the kind words on the forum and all the smart thinkers out there. We will be left to continue the search.

On December 23, 2008 at 7:13 am Ronda Said:
Rob, for you to act like you and Leonard are victims is pathetic. We all know why you gave that money back and it had nothing to do with Tim Miller. You gave it back because you and Lenny were busted and for you to attack a man that has dedicated his life searching for missing people shows just how pathetic you are.
Tim was called in to help search for Caylee, while you, Leonard and the rest of Lenny’s traveling circus, involved yourselves into a case that thanks to Clown Lenny has gone on longer than it should. If he had kept his hat and toothpick in CA, this case might have been closed a long time ago.

With regards to you comment about Tim leaving when he got $30,000 to go to North Carolina for another family, proves that Tim is the one that is trusted and called upon when a family has lost a loved one. Did the family from North Carolina contact you and Lenny? You see Rob, Caylee wasn’t the only missing child/person and unlike you and Lenny, Tim goes where he is called upon.

Who was asked to take a Lie Detector Test Rob? Who was wanting to contact Don King to have his Lie Detector done on PPV? If it was all about finding Caylee for you and Lenny, answer me this, when Lenny first got here, he stated that he was going to give the “kidnappers” one week to return Caylee before he started searching for her? If it was all about finding Caylee, wouldn’t you think Lenny would want to begin his search as soon as possible? Why would he wait a week?

In the interviews with Lenny and Tim, who was the one of the two that mentioned that $250,000 reward over and over again? I really don’t think that Tim needed Lenny begging for donations on his behalf. I mean lets check the records to see how much Tim and his group has raised for their searches. I don’t think Lenny was around begging for donations for any of those searches, how the hell did Tim manage before Lenny came along to raise money for Tim’s company?

Here’s an idea for Lenny to raise money, Lenny can call Don King and schedule a PPV event and at this PPV Lenny can bring in his accounting for the money he raised for the search and how it was distributed and Tim can bring in his books and we’ll compare the two, to see who was really the one dedicated to finding Caylee. Sound good to you?

Your comment about Tim being upset because it was you and Lenny that everyone wanted pictures of and Tim was jealous, well lets look at this shall we? How many times did you and Lenny appear on tv/radio or any other media outlet compared to Tim.

With regards to Nancy Grace and the way she kept putting that idiot on her show and referring to him as if he was some kind of Anthony Family expert, it is going to cost her.quite a few loyal fans. As a former loyal fan/viewer of her show, I will no longer be tuning in and neither will alot of her other viewers.

She has lost the trust of her viewers, by her putting this idiot on her show for ratings or whatever reason she has, she makes it clear that it is all about the ratings and without viewers you have not rating, so I maybe Lenny can get her a spot on his show.

You should be ashamed of yourself and you need to quit telling lies.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: January 02, 2009, 10:22:14 PM »

I've been debating on joining.  I heard at one point nobody was even posting anything new.   I'm curious, but want to know I am getting my money's worth.  Has any Monkeys learned anything new from there? Wasn't a portion of that going to TES, or did that.  change?  Please help a Monkey out in make this decision.   TIA
It doesn't have a big quantity of posts but I think with the upcoming events and trial it might be interesting. Further it might be a networking place since the membership fee keeps out the riffraff and I think he does background checks on everyone.

Thanks JJ!  I think I'll hold off to see if some real info comes out there, (not rumores) that may not be out in the media.   Already too much info. to comprehend as it isl Smile  But it would be nice if you can share anything you might find interesting.  I may join a little later.   Thanks and tell them all I said hi and thanks for trying!

I belong to the new forum, and NO there are no background checks.  He refunded all of the monies due to the negative comments about making money.  The registration, and the minimal fee ( which you are to receive a DVD for it) is to keep the trolls from posting on it.  There are a lot of good discussions on there, and good info given.  Not very much personal discussions going on there.  Pretty well kept on the discussion of the Anthony Clan and the others involved.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: January 02, 2009, 10:22:21 PM »

There are many people who've involved themselves in this case for profit or publicity.  I believe Tim is revolted by these activities as he is genuinely not motivated by money or publicity.  To Tim, money is a necessary evil that enables him to accomplish his goals.  That's it.  Now, there are many others in this case who see it as an opportunity for financial gain.  Unfortunately.
Unless Tim is a non-profit he's in it to make money. Tim has some expensive toys.
Yes.  TES is a non-profit.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: January 02, 2009, 10:22:36 PM »

There are many people who've involved themselves in this case for profit or publicity.  I believe Tim is revolted by these activities as he is genuinely not motivated by money or publicity.  To Tim, money is a necessary evil that enables him to accomplish his goals.  That's it.  Now, there are many others in this case who see it as an opportunity for financial gain.  Unfortunately.
Unless Tim is a non-profit he's in it to make money. Tim has some expensive toys.

TES is non-profit.  His expensive toys are necessary for what he does.  A big pile of monkey doo to you for saying that.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1889 on: January 02, 2009, 10:22:59 PM »

Those are NOT toys, but NECESSARY equipment to get any kind of job done, to HELP many people in need.  Water, land, etc....  It's certainly not for fun.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1890 on: January 02, 2009, 10:23:14 PM »

It's more like... when people get death threats they have the right to see who's after them and trying to spy. So for his personal protection he might do background checks, just routine. I have nothing to hide either.

I honestly do not know how he could do this, unless you need to give verifiable information on joining.  I don't see it as a big deal either, but understand why some might.  They are bountyhunters after all LMAO
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1891 on: January 02, 2009, 10:23:42 PM »

Boo I hope your dad is feeling better. I hope all of you who are not feeling so hot right now recover from the crud..I have been following on and off today..I have been sick with walking pneumonia and all of you have kept me laughing in between the coughing!  Dihannah, I was wondering where u went to 
JSM, ditto on the sheriff arresting Spindy very soon and when we are around. G'nite everyone 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: January 02, 2009, 10:23:51 PM »

WHAT?  I missed that.  I can see a small fee to keep the riff raff out, if that's even possible.  Some idiots will pay for anything to cause problems.  But a BACKGROUND CHECK?  Now that does bother me....   Maybe I'll just stick to seeing him the media and hope those who have joined will share..    Right now, there are only 59 people who've joined.   Curious what they know that we don't already know?
I don't know about the background check. I was speculating.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: January 02, 2009, 10:24:31 PM »

Nite Monkeys, my brain is not working right tonight. I have a neck ache and must go to the rink in the morning.

Might I add that I believe my Sheriff Bear has only a few more days left in office as High Sheriff.

If he would gladly do JSM this one favor. Please arrest Cindy tomorrow preferably mid day, not after I go to bed in a minute. Also please have all news media surrounding you when you make the kill. I really want to see Cindy come out the door with her hammer and my you my friend Beary grab it out of her hand and throw it at Lee's forehead. That might take care of his unibrow in one fell swoop.

Night Monkeys, I may check in soon. Roll Tide, Go Utes, Go Monkeys and above all GOD BLESS CAYLEE. She is what matters!

Night Joe.     Thanks for the laughs today - you were a funny monkey!     
Nite Sassy, go Utes, just don't tell Trimm I said that. 

'Nite JSM. Kiss Joe for me.I'm going to be too.After seeing some of this game,my head really hurts. 

But Bama is coming back !!!     

YES THEY ARE!!!

Regrets, I've had a few......
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1894 on: January 02, 2009, 10:25:05 PM »

No Rose,  I still cant send you mail, but I havr some for u!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1895 on: January 02, 2009, 10:26:03 PM »

MONKEYS!

You're pretty rowdy for a quiet monkey!!! 

Greta's on and "says" the Caylee case is up next...............

Warning! You know how they tease, but just saying...........

You just can't be too quiet around here, or you'll get lost in the cage. Speaking of that, this cage is almost full! Fill me in on what Greta says cause I don't have the tv on now. Thanks CBB!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: January 02, 2009, 10:26:48 PM »

Yes.  TES is a non-profit.

He still draws a pay check from Equusearch.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: January 02, 2009, 10:26:54 PM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1898 on: January 02, 2009, 10:27:40 PM »

Imagine getting rejected to a site because you couldn't pass the background check.....pfft, I dont *think* I have anything to hide but I certainly wouldn't want to find out THAT way   

LOL Leroy. I think the internet privacy issue is another thread entirely. I think I will just depend on the kindness of others who paid to read at LP's site to come and report to us, and play it safe. I do not handle rejection all that well. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: January 02, 2009, 10:28:38 PM »

Boo I hope your dad is feeling better. I hope all of you who are not feeling so hot right now recover from the crud..I have been following on and off today..I have been sick with walking pneumonia and all of you have kept me laughing in between the coughing!  Dihannah, I was wondering where u went to 
JSM, ditto on the sheriff arresting Spindy very soon and when we are around. G'nite everyone 

hey there, flamom!

So sorry you have had the walking crud! Hope you feel better soon!

If you'd like to take down the Christmas lights from the palm trees, check out the URL in my signature line under this post. There are a few new presents for you there. Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.