April 19, 2024, 12:01:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412204 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: January 02, 2009, 10:28:48 PM »

I have nothing to hide, but I do not like the idea of joining a site and having a background check done. Are you serious?
You would be surprised at the number of forums that try to get personal information on you.    No I am not talking about SM. 

It's more like... when people get death threats they have the right to see who's after them and trying to spy. So for his personal protection he might do background checks, just routine. I have nothing to hide either.

I honestly do not know how he could do this, unless you need to give verifiable information on joining.  I don't see it as a big deal either, but understand why some might.  They are bountyhunters after all LMAO
Wow, all you all are paranoid. Anyone can buy background information on whitepages.com for 6.95 on anyone. Forum mods have your IP and I've even been traced to this forum from another one.
Look at what happened to Casey Anthony, she searched on how to kill her kid and it was all traced through a computer. There is no privacy. Keep your life clean and obey the law and everything will be ok.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: January 02, 2009, 10:30:45 PM »

There are many people who've involved themselves in this case for profit or publicity.  I believe Tim is revolted by these activities as he is genuinely not motivated by money or publicity.  To Tim, money is a necessary evil that enables him to accomplish his goals.  That's it.  Now, there are many others in this case who see it as an opportunity for financial gain.  Unfortunately.
Unless Tim is a non-profit he's in it to make money. Tim has some expensive toys.
Yes.  TES is a non-profit.

He still draws a pay check from Equusearch.
And he travels quite a bit.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1902 on: January 02, 2009, 10:31:27 PM »

There are many people who've involved themselves in this case for profit or publicity.  I believe Tim is revolted by these activities as he is genuinely not motivated by money or publicity.  To Tim, money is a necessary evil that enables him to accomplish his goals.  That's it.  Now, there are many others in this case who see it as an opportunity for financial gain.  Unfortunately.
Unless Tim is a non-profit he's in it to make money. Tim has some expensive toys.

Tim lives very simply.  Everything goes to TES to enable them to recover missing people.  Tim does not have "expensive toys."  TES has state of the art equipment to enable them to be the best at what they do. 

WARNING:  Tim is a saintly man who does what he does out of the goodness of his heart.  Do not even suggest otherwise.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1903 on: January 02, 2009, 10:31:34 PM »

Quiet Monkey, so far Greta has been a rerun of her interview with Tony's roommate........Clint.

She's rerunning the backyard at the Ant's house now with Cindy.

Clint reminded me of Casey's "phone conversations" with Cindy. Casey would say things like, "Oh, yeah, Mom, you're taking Caylee to the beach today, etc"

Cindy's on the record of saying she had not seen Caylee since the 15th, so Casey's going to have to explain why she faked those calls.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: January 02, 2009, 10:31:40 PM »

JJ:  You are wrong.  Forum mods at Scared Monkeys DO NOT have posters IP's.  Only Admin.

Edited to add "at Scared Monkeys"

« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 10:33:27 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: January 02, 2009, 10:33:00 PM »

Boo I hope your dad is feeling better. I hope all of you who are not feeling so hot right now recover from the crud..I have been following on and off today..I have been sick with walking pneumonia and all of you have kept me laughing in between the coughing!  Dihannah, I was wondering where u went to 
JSM, ditto on the sheriff arresting Spindy very soon and when we are around. G'nite everyone 

hey there, flamom!

So sorry you have had the walking crud! Hope you feel better soon!

If you'd like to take down the Christmas lights from the palm trees, check out the URL in my signature line under this post. There are a few new presents for you there. Wink

Brandi.. I saw them and love em!! I left you a note & will change them soon..Thanks for all you do!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1906 on: January 02, 2009, 10:33:45 PM »

Clint House's interview is interesting in retrospect.  He says nothing significant, but the fact that he gives an interview is interesting.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: January 02, 2009, 10:33:55 PM »

Tim lives very simply.  Everything goes to TES to enable them to recover missing people.  Tim does not have "expensive toys."  TES has state of the art equipment to enable them to be the best at what they do. 

WARNING:  Tim is a saintly man who does what he does out of the goodness of his heart.  Do not even suggest otherwise.

Sorry you think saying Tim gets a pay check is something bad about Tim.  It's just a fact.

Tim does great work, IMO.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1908 on: January 02, 2009, 10:34:01 PM »

Well GRETA is only a rerun of her interview in there house so far. Nothing new!  Nancy stole this case from her 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: January 02, 2009, 10:36:01 PM »

JJ:  You are wrong.  Forum mods at Scared Monkeys DO NOT have posters IP's.  Only Admin.

Thanks for the info.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1910 on: January 02, 2009, 10:36:04 PM »

Quiet Monkey, so far Greta has been a rerun of her interview with Tony's roommate........Clint.

Clint reminded me of Casey's "phone conversations" with Cindy. Casey would say things like, "Oh, yeah, Mom, you're taking Caylee to the beach today, etc"

Cindy's on the record of saying she had not seen Caylee since the 15th, so Casey's going to have to explain why she faked those calls.

CBB thank you for my Valentine's Day outfit!! I appreciate what  you do for me!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1911 on: January 02, 2009, 10:37:17 PM »

Maybe it's good I haven't posted in awhile.  EVERYTIME I get on here, it ens up a bashing Tim argument, which angers me as much as the Anthony's.  So back off to lurking, before I get banned.

Goodnight all!  Sweet Dreams!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: January 02, 2009, 10:37:45 PM »

Thanks for the info.

You are welcome, JJ.  I'm sorry if you've had problems at other places. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: January 02, 2009, 10:37:58 PM »

I have nothing to hide, but I do not like the idea of joining a site and having a background check done. Are you serious?
You would be surprised at the number of forums that try to get personal information on you.    No I am not talking about SM. 

It's more like... when people get death threats they have the right to see who's after them and trying to spy. So for his personal protection he might do background checks, just routine. I have nothing to hide either.

I honestly do not know how he could do this, unless you need to give verifiable information on joining.  I don't see it as a big deal either, but understand why some might.  They are bountyhunters after all LMAO
Wow, all you all are paranoid. Anyone can buy background information on whitepages.com for 6.95 on anyone. Forum mods have your IP and I've even been traced to this forum from another one.
Look at what happened to Casey Anthony, she searched on how to kill her kid and it was all traced through a computer. There is no privacy. Keep your life clean and obey the law and everything will be ok.

We could also try this  
Sorry! I tend to be a little "paranoid" when it comes to the internet myself!

RIP Sweet Puppy
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: January 02, 2009, 10:37:58 PM »

No doubt that he's a fine character.
Is there a way that anyone in his org could have leaked info to Baez? Even accidently or someone on the inside with cruel intention?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: January 02, 2009, 10:38:59 PM »

CBB thank you for my Valentine's Day outfit!! I appreciate what  you do for me!!! 

Boo,You look nice.
CBB does great work. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1916 on: January 02, 2009, 10:39:51 PM »

I am very sorry, I don't know very much at all about these disorders, and yes you are an expert having been diagnosed with MPD/SRA. I know since the age of 13 I have suffered with severe depression, have been hospitalized because of it, actually spent my 18th birthday in hospital. None of this is funny, for anyone who has endured endless pain, medication, therapy, feel good for a little while, only to fall deep into a dark hole again. I'm not good with words, but I do belive I understand, no mental disorders or mental problems are funny, and frankly that is why I never wanted children, I didn't want to pass this on. Unfortunately my youngest daughter suffers from bi polar. Mary

Thank you for understanding no rose cg, and other monkeys in here as well.  Am sorry I couldn't reply to each and every post, but I did read them all.  For those who want to discuss this further, please feel free to email me at Wyksss@gmail.com I don't mind putting that email out there. 

My heart goes out to you and other monkeys in here who either have had personal traumatic experiences and deal with the ensuing mental health problems or their loved ones have or are.  It is hard living life with this, and/or having loved ones going thru these things.  I honestly believe that the hardships we face each and every day is what can and does make each of us stronger.  Most often we are stronger than we may feel.  And in those times, it's helpful to be surrounded by those who believe in us until we can believe in ourselves, either again, or for the very first time.  This may be a forum for missing persons, in particular for Caylee.  And yet, by it's very nature it's at the same time, a type of support group for each other. 

I do understand what you are saying Mary, about not wanting to 'pass this on' to your children.  I also felt that way.  Some things about ourselves we may end up passing on, either thru genetics or by example.  One of the hardest things for me was that I was learning, for the first time, how to live a healthy life, even while trying to teach my sons how to live one.  So unfortunately, we were basically all learning together.  I'm just as determined that the next generation, my grandchildren, won't be affected.  There is always another chance to teach what we've each learned. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: January 02, 2009, 10:40:16 PM »

I have been just hanging out for a couple of days trying to learn what is going on.  Is there nothing else worth talking about than LP!  I am sick of hearing about the disagreement between him and Tim.  I am sorry some of you ladies are hot for him...but please can we move on!!!  And go ahead and throw all the nanners you want!

LOL...I feel the same way about the 'BabyDaddy' sometimes.   But since I am always trying to catch up...I am grateful because I get to skip a few.

Hang in there.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1918 on: January 02, 2009, 10:40:25 PM »

BLURRYMONKEY
I HAVE BEEN  THINKING ABOUT THE TRENTON DUCKETT CASE SINCE HE DISAPPEARED AND HIS MOM KILLED HERSELF.. WHERE HE ENDED AT  WHAT SITE...ETC ..WHEN THEY FOUND CAYLEE I THOUGHT OF HIM... HE COMES INTO MY MIND OFTEN... GOD BLESS HIM WHEREEVER HIS REMAINS ARE HIS  SPIRIT IS WITH GOD..
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: January 02, 2009, 10:41:00 PM »

Sorry! I tend to be a little "paranoid" when it comes to the internet myself!
Most people aren't interesting enough to be under government surveliance. But there are those that put personal information on the internet that's revealing. I'm not scared of the internet, it's a great place. I've met people from internet relationships and have great friendships that would have been impossible otherwise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.