March 29, 2024, 02:37:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 411308 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: January 02, 2009, 10:51:06 PM »

No doubt that he's a fine character.
Is there a way that anyone in his org could have leaked info to Baez? Even accidently or someone on the inside with cruel intention?
What are you implying?  What type of info could have been leaked to Baez?
Sonar? Infrared maps? Points to search when water receded? Just eliminating possibilities. 
Someone mentioned the guy who kept the horses.
Why would Baez want to search?  What benefit would it be to him to find the body?  I will not suggest he would like to find the body just to hide it again because I do believe even an inexperienced attorney like Baez knows where the line is drawn and not to step over it.  Besides, if he needed to find the body, he could have gotten this information from Casey months ago.

BRING NATALEE HOME
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: January 02, 2009, 10:52:38 PM »

Thank you Klass, I am been waiting for you to take care of this

Regrets, I've had a few......
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: January 02, 2009, 10:53:16 PM »

We must be getting near page 100, the cage is starting to stink.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: January 02, 2009, 10:53:39 PM »

Is there a way that anyone in his org could have leaked info to Baez? Even accidently or someone on the inside with cruel intention?
Sonar? Infrared maps? Points to search when water receded? Just eliminating possibilities. 
Why would Baez want to search?  What benefit would it be to him to find the body?  I will not suggest he would like to find the body just to hide it again because I do believe even an inexperienced attorney like Baez knows where the line is drawn and not to step over it.  Besides, if he needed to find the body, he could have gotten this information from Casey months ago.
The area was underwater. Baez tried to get into the site when LE was there. He wants to build a defense. He wanted to observe the autopsy too. But he had to have someone find the body for him first.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: January 02, 2009, 10:53:42 PM »

PLEASE READ

We have a long standing relationship with Texas Equusearch.  Though nobody is perfect, Tim Miller has been a hero to many familys of the missing.

We DO NOT speak unkindly of TES at SM.  if you don't like that feel free to leave.  I have my own opinions of Leonard Padilla and I try to keep them to myself. 

Note Orlando LE thanked TES and not Leonard Padilla.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: January 02, 2009, 10:55:13 PM »

I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1946 on: January 02, 2009, 10:55:21 PM »

There are many people who've involved themselves in this case for profit or publicity.  I believe Tim is revolted by these activities as he is genuinely not motivated by money or publicity.  To Tim, money is a necessary evil that enables him to accomplish his goals.  That's it.  Now, there are many others in this case who see it as an opportunity for financial gain.  Unfortunately.
Unless Tim is a non-profit he's in it to make money. Tim has some expensive toys.
Yes.  TES is a non-profit.

He still draws a pay check from Equusearch.
And he travels quite a bit.

I'm curious how you've drawn your conclusions about his travels as you didn't even know tha basic fact that TES is non profit and they do travel to search for missing loved ones, IIRC it's around 900 searches......I'd never wish that job on anyone, but God bless the man that stepped up to the plate.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1947 on: January 02, 2009, 10:55:49 PM »

Thanks Klaas for reposting that.  Please continue to BUMP that message until this cage is closed!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: January 02, 2009, 10:56:02 PM »

PLEASE READ

We have a long standing relationship with Texas Equusearch.  Though nobody is perfect, Tim Miller has been a hero to many familys of the missing.

We DO NOT speak unkindly of TES at SM.  if you don't like that feel free to leave.  I have my own opinions of Leonard Padilla and I try to keep them to myself. 

Thanks for the info.
No doubt Tim Miller is a fine man.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: January 02, 2009, 10:56:24 PM »

PLEASE READ

Also LE took Tim into the woods where Caylee's body was found and he gave his EXPERT opinion as to how long it had been there!!!!!!     LP was out by the road talking to the camera people, I didnt see him be invited to the crime spot!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: January 02, 2009, 10:56:34 PM »

JJ - Stop dissing TES at SM....end of subject.  If you don't like the rule you are free to post elsewhere where they worship Leonard.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: January 02, 2009, 10:56:58 PM »

We must be getting near page 100, the cage is starting to stink.

Agree.   Let's change the subject. 

I feel a document dump coming this week.   Anyone else feel it?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: January 02, 2009, 10:57:06 PM »

Quiet Monkey, so far Greta has been a rerun of her interview with Tony's roommate........Clint.

She's rerunning the backyard at the Ant's house now with Cindy.

Clint reminded me of Casey's "phone conversations" with Cindy. Casey would say things like, "Oh, yeah, Mom, you're taking Caylee to the beach today, etc"

Cindy's on the record of saying she had not seen Caylee since the 15th, so Casey's going to have to explain why she faked those calls.

CBB thank you for my Valentine's Day outfit!! I appreciate what  you do for me!!! 

BOO you are beautiful for Valentines. CBB sparkled me up for Valentines, I will put my Valentines decorations up next week! I'm gonna celebrate the New Year atleast through the weekend!
Yes, you are adorable BOO!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1953 on: January 02, 2009, 10:57:16 PM »

SOOOOooo everyone, what about that Duct tape?

I wonder why LE needed to clean out both Caylee and Casey's closets?

I wonder that that LARGE thing that took a couple of men to carry out of the woods was? Remember it was all covered in white and it was noted that they were carrying a large item??

I wonder if Cindy replaced her vacuums yet? I hear the Dyson Animal is a good one!!

Let's not fight, it makes me feel even worse than I do!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: January 02, 2009, 10:58:07 PM »

The area was underwater. Baez tried to get into the site when LE was there. He wants to build a defense. He wanted to observe the autopsy too. But he had to have someone find the body for him first.
I guess I just don't understand what you are getting at.  Baez tried to access the site while LE was processing it.  Of course, that was not allowed, but he was given access to the site when they finished.  He didn't want to see it then.  Baez wanted his experts to observe the autopsy and this is not allowed, either.  He can perform a second autopsy if he wishes.  What do you mean "But he had to have someone find the body for him first"?
Baez's actions are all intended to allow him to challenge the forensics at trial.   

BRING NATALEE HOME
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1955 on: January 02, 2009, 10:58:19 PM »

The proof is in the pudding. 

Who continues to search for the missing while the cameras are off?

Who is on TV spouting useless and ever changing theories, yet never really got his own hands dirty?

Hmmmm.

Makes ya think.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: January 02, 2009, 10:58:20 PM »

SOOOOooo everyone, what about that Duct tape?

I wonder why LE needed to clean out both Caylee and Casey's closets?

I wonder that that LARGE thing that took a couple of men to carry out of the woods was? Remember it was all covered in white and it was noted that they were carrying a large item??

I wonder if Cindy replaced her vacuums yet? I hear the Dyson Animal is a good one!!

Let's not fight, it makes me feel even worse than I do!! 

Can we have the recipe for Bootiful Tea?

I believe in miracles!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: January 02, 2009, 10:58:39 PM »

There are many people who've involved themselves in this case for profit or publicity.  I believe Tim is revolted by these activities as he is genuinely not motivated by money or publicity.  To Tim, money is a necessary evil that enables him to accomplish his goals.  That's it.  Now, there are many others in this case who see it as an opportunity for financial gain.  Unfortunately.
Unless Tim is a non-profit he's in it to make money. Tim has some expensive toys.
Yes.  TES is a non-profit.

He still draws a pay check from Equusearch.
And he travels quite a bit.

THAT IS ENOUGH!  I will not sit back and listen to anymore of your insults to Tim Miller.  If you are so in love with LP why don't you slease on back over to his site and stay there.  You would make a perfect couple.
Facts aren't insults. Only stating that Mr. Miller is a businessman, nothing more or less.
I'm not in love with LP either. Sorry.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: January 02, 2009, 10:59:03 PM »

The proof is in the pudding. 

Who continues to search for the missing while the cameras are off?

Who is on TV spouting useless and ever changing theories, yet never really got his own hands dirty?

Hmmmm.

Makes ya think.

Just an FYI

The proof of the pudding is in the tasting...

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1959 on: January 02, 2009, 10:59:20 PM »

I have nothing to hide, but I do not like the idea of joining a site and having a background check done. Are you serious?
You would be surprised at the number of forums that try to get personal information on you.    No I am not talking about SM. 

It's more like... when people get death threats they have the right to see who's after them and trying to spy. So for his personal protection he might do background checks, just routine. I have nothing to hide either.

I honestly do not know how he could do this, unless you need to give verifiable information on joining.  I don't see it as a big deal either, but understand why some might.  They are bountyhunters after all LMAO
Wow, all you all are paranoid. Anyone can buy background information on whitepages.com for 6.95 on anyone. Forum mods have your IP and I've even been traced to this forum from another one.
Look at what happened to Casey Anthony, she searched on how to kill her kid and it was all traced through a computer. There is no privacy. Keep your life clean and obey the law and everything will be ok.

JJ Maybe you need to get more information before you decide to start posting what is and isn't here at Scared Monkeys.  I corrected your ASSumption about the IPS in that only Admin have posters IP's and not the mods.  So don't start that stuff here.  Just ask next time.

Also am I reading right, that LP site you joined has background checks?  But then when questioned you posted:

"I don't know about background checks.  I was speculating."  If you don't know, why say?  You spent almost a full page going on about background checks and why they are needed and then you aren't sure, you are speculating.

And then you bash Tim Miller?   

Why are you here?

I think you are just trying to cause trouble.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.