April 16, 2024, 01:42:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412020 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: January 02, 2009, 10:59:44 PM »

SOOOOooo everyone, what about that Duct tape?

I wonder why LE needed to clean out both Caylee and Casey's closets?

I wonder that that LARGE thing that took a couple of men to carry out of the woods was? Remember it was all covered in white and it was noted that they were carrying a large item??

I wonder if Cindy replaced her vacuums yet? I hear the Dyson Animal is a good one!!

Let's not fight, it makes me feel even worse than I do!! 

I missed the large item, Boo.   What was that all about?   How did I miss that?
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1961 on: January 02, 2009, 10:59:59 PM »

I wonder that that LARGE thing that took a couple of men to carry out of the woods was? Remember it was all covered in white and it was noted that they were carrying a large item??

I wonder if Cindy replaced her vacuums yet? I hear the Dyson Animal is a good one!!

I personally LOVe my dyson.  It is great.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1962 on: January 02, 2009, 11:00:26 PM »

Boo,  I could give you and answer to a few of these questions, bbbuuutttt.....I will get throttled in this cage right now!    Im skerred....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1963 on: January 02, 2009, 11:00:30 PM »

There are many people who've involved themselves in this case for profit or publicity.  I believe Tim is revolted by these activities as he is genuinely not motivated by money or publicity.  To Tim, money is a necessary evil that enables him to accomplish his goals.  That's it.  Now, there are many others in this case who see it as an opportunity for financial gain.  Unfortunately.
Unless Tim is a non-profit he's in it to make money. Tim has some expensive toys.
Yes.  TES is a non-profit.

He still draws a pay check from Equusearch.
And he travels quite a bit.

THAT IS ENOUGH!  I will not sit back and listen to anymore of your insults to Tim Miller.  If you are so in love with LP why don't you slease on back over to his site and stay there.  You would make a perfect couple.
Facts aren't insults. Only stating that Mr. Miller is a businessman, nothing more or less.
I'm not in love with LP either. Sorry.

To many of us and to those that have lost loved ones that Mr. Tim Miller has found he is so much more.  Much more.    Sorry.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1964 on: January 02, 2009, 11:00:38 PM »

JJ - Stop dissing TES at SM....end of subject.  If you don't like the rule you are free to post elsewhere where they worship Leonard.

Love you Klaas!!

Regrets, I've had a few......
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1965 on: January 02, 2009, 11:00:53 PM »

I have nothing to hide, but I do not like the idea of joining a site and having a background check done. Are you serious?
You would be surprised at the number of forums that try to get personal information on you.    No I am not talking about SM. 

It's more like... when people get death threats they have the right to see who's after them and trying to spy. So for his personal protection he might do background checks, just routine. I have nothing to hide either.

I honestly do not know how he could do this, unless you need to give verifiable information on joining.  I don't see it as a big deal either, but understand why some might.  They are bountyhunters after all LMAO
Wow, all you all are paranoid. Anyone can buy background information on whitepages.com for 6.95 on anyone. Forum mods have your IP and I've even been traced to this forum from another one.
Look at what happened to Casey Anthony, she searched on how to kill her kid and it was all traced through a computer. There is no privacy. Keep your life clean and obey the law and everything will be ok.

I am not paranoid. I just play it as safe as possible and do not do things or go to places that might create problems. Do not label the prudent as paranoid---ok?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1966 on: January 02, 2009, 11:00:59 PM »

The proof is in the pudding. 

Who continues to search for the missing while the cameras are off?

Who is on TV spouting useless and ever changing theories, yet never really got his own hands dirty?

Hmmmm.

Makes ya think.

Just an FYI

The proof of the pudding is in the tasting...

Yeah.....  Don't think I want a bite of any of this.   

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1967 on: January 02, 2009, 11:01:39 PM »

Quiet Monkey, so far Greta has been a rerun of her interview with Tony's roommate........Clint.

She's rerunning the backyard at the Ant's house now with Cindy.

Clint reminded me of Casey's "phone conversations" with Cindy. Casey would say things like, "Oh, yeah, Mom, you're taking Caylee to the beach today, etc"

Cindy's on the record of saying she had not seen Caylee since the 15th, so Casey's going to have to explain why she faked those calls.

CBB thank you for my Valentine's Day outfit!! I appreciate what  you do for me!!! 

BOO you are beautiful for Valentines. CBB sparkled me up for Valentines, I will put my Valentines decorations up next week! I'm gonna celebrate the New Year atleast through the weekend!
Yes, you are adorable BOO!! 

Just quoting myself because when I reread my post (what I just bolded above) I read it as Adoraboo!!
  So I will call you ADORABOO!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1968 on: January 02, 2009, 11:01:45 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1969 on: January 02, 2009, 11:02:00 PM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1970 on: January 02, 2009, 11:02:57 PM »

Islandmonkey, thanks for your posting. Add that to my reasons for not giving LP my money nor my time.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1971 on: January 02, 2009, 11:03:42 PM »

There are many people who've involved themselves in this case for profit or publicity.  I believe Tim is revolted by these activities as he is genuinely not motivated by money or publicity.  To Tim, money is a necessary evil that enables him to accomplish his goals.  That's it.  Now, there are many others in this case who see it as an opportunity for financial gain.  Unfortunately.
Unless Tim is a non-profit he's in it to make money. Tim has some expensive toys.

And he travels quite a bit.

THAT IS ENOUGH!  I will not sit back and listen to anymore of your insults to Tim Miller.  If you are so in love with LP why don't you slease on back over to his site and stay there.  You would make a perfect couple.
Facts aren't insults. Only stating that Mr. Miller is a businessman, nothing more or less.
I'm not in love with LP either. Sorry.

WTF??????????? Now that is a d@mn insult, he reaches in his own pockets and goes into debt to find OTHER peoples children-maybe you need to go to the TES website and realize that searching for the lost is damn well not strickly "business" Get informed before you speculate about that which you do not know

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1972 on: January 02, 2009, 11:03:43 PM »

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1973 on: January 02, 2009, 11:04:20 PM »

Just finished watching Greta. I know this has been said before, but it is SO BIZARRE the way Cindy points to that newborn photo of Caylee and tells Greta that it reflects Caylee's personality perfectly: "You better behave because she's got her eye on ya." WTF??? First of all, Caylee's got her eyes closed like a typical newborn and why would Caylee be saying "You better behave . . . " anyway? Strange family, strange, strange, strange.
Oh, and despicable, too.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1974 on: January 02, 2009, 11:04:48 PM »

What was the topic again???

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1975 on: January 02, 2009, 11:05:02 PM »

I have nothing to hide, but I do not like the idea of joining a site and having a background check done. Are you serious?
You would be surprised at the number of forums that try to get personal information on you.    No I am not talking about SM. 

It's more like... when people get death threats they have the right to see who's after them and trying to spy. So for his personal protection he might do background checks, just routine. I have nothing to hide either.

I honestly do not know how he could do this, unless you need to give verifiable information on joining.  I don't see it as a big deal either, but understand why some might.  They are bountyhunters after all LMAO
Wow, all you all are paranoid. Anyone can buy background information on whitepages.com for 6.95 on anyone. Forum mods have your IP and I've even been traced to this forum from another one.
Look at what happened to Casey Anthony, she searched on how to kill her kid and it was all traced through a computer. There is no privacy. Keep your life clean and obey the law and everything will be ok.

I am not paranoid. I just play it as safe as possible and do not do things or go to places that might create problems. Do not label the prudent as paranoid---ok?

ok, so I did a typo, but you know what I meant 

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1976 on: January 02, 2009, 11:05:17 PM »

I feel like I am almost ready for midnight on new years eve!  I have never been in the cage as we switched to a new one!  THis is gonna be a great time for a new one too!

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1977 on: January 02, 2009, 11:05:30 PM »

The man is not getting fat off it!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: January 02, 2009, 11:05:34 PM »

The topic is the case of Caylee Marie Anthony.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1979 on: January 02, 2009, 11:05:44 PM »

Islandmonkey, thanks for your posting. Add that to my reasons for not giving LP my money nor my time.

Shell - seriously, why would anyone consider giving bounty hunters their private information and credit card info?  I wouldn't and I'm an honest person. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.