March 28, 2024, 12:06:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2008 Red Carpet Ooops  (Read 14354 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« on: January 01, 2009, 09:35:21 AM »

Red Carpet Rewind: The 'OMG!' fashion felonies of the year

My pick for the worst
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 05:22:51 PM »

Ugh!  Today that is a gawd awful dress for sure!  I think that the real fashion crime is not the outfit, but rather that she is disgracing the Gucci emblem by standing in front of it with that on!  Madonna is always 50/50 when it come to Red Carpet events.

My pick for "Best Dressed for 2008 Red Carpet" would have to be Angelina Jolie.  Mommy sure knows how to dress and she is a prime example of "Less is More" for sure.

Another actress I love to watch as she is always spot on with her attire is Gwyneth Paltrow.  She is classic elegance to the core.

My pick for ALL AROUND FASHION DISASTER is Bail Ling.  This girl always tries to rock the most hideous of outfits, in fact I watch for her most often to ensure that none of my designs mimic anything she is trying to pull off. 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 02:25:10 PM »

Ugh!  Today that is a gawd awful dress for sure!  I think that the real fashion crime is not the outfit, but rather that she is disgracing the Gucci emblem by standing in front of it with that on!  Madonna is always 50/50 when it come to Red Carpet events.

My pick for "Best Dressed for 2008 Red Carpet" would have to be Angelina Jolie.  Mommy sure knows how to dress and she is a prime example of "Less is More" for sure.

Another actress I love to watch as she is always spot on with her attire is Gwyneth Paltrow.  She is classic elegance to the core.

My pick for ALL AROUND FASHION DISASTER is Bail Ling.  This girl always tries to rock the most hideous of outfits, in fact I watch for her most often to ensure that none of my designs mimic anything she is trying to pull off. 

Angelina does elegance quite well. That said, I think she could have worn a green garbage bag and been just as stunning ! JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 08:24:27 PM »

Cubbee you are SO right!!  I just love her, she is always so spot on!  I do love the elegance and chic that Gwyneth Paltrow puts out there.  She can go from mommy to hottie just as easily as Angelina.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 08:46:37 AM »

Madonna's is disgusting.My goodness,did she really wear that?Angeline is beautiful in this dress.Can't get onboard with Gwyneth's outfit though.I really really don't like it at all.Bail's is just weird,kind of like Madonna's.I vote Angelina as the winner hands down!!!..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 09:48:30 AM »

Gweneth looks good lots of times, just not lately. IMHO

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2009, 09:49:07 AM »

Gweneth looks good lots of times, just not lately. IMHO

*Gwyneth

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 06:34:32 AM »

What did you all think of hugh jackman in the academy awards?  How proud did he make Australia 
ps, Im glad Heath ledger got the award. 

Now, Penelope cruz, is the biggest skank around, i cant stand that hoe    Dont care if anyone disagrees, but we just getting it here now, and she is on, and oh i cant stand that woman.  Wanna slap her from here to china even.      Marriage wrecking hoe is all she is.  And she sucks at acting cos i cant stand her face and voice.  thank you very much 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 08:20:28 AM »

What did you all think of hugh jackman in the academy awards?  How proud did he make Australia 

Now, Penelope cruz, is the biggest skank around, i cant stand that hoe    Dont care if anyone disagrees, but we just getting it here now, and she is on, and oh i cant stand that woman.  Wanna slap her from here to china even.      Marriage wrecking hoe is all she is.  And she sucks at acting cos i cant stand her face and voice.  thank you very much 

Hugh Jackman is OHMYGAWD!!!

I am glad Heath Ledger won.....what a talent he was and what a shame that once again drugs has taken one far too young!

Don;t know anything about P. Cruz other than what a body!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2009, 07:21:33 PM »

Hugh Jackman.....numbersgirl is swooning!
  I think he's an absolute delight and hot, hot, hot.  He's the best host the Oscar's have ever had.  I stayed awake to watch the whole show just because of him!

P Cruz...blech!  Don't like her one bit.  Too many rumors about her private life..I think she's a phony. 

I don't know much about Heath...but, I can't get on board with the sympathy thing from Hollywood.  I find it hard to celebrate/mourn any person who chooses drugs over being a parent to his child.  I do have sympathy for his family though.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2009, 12:33:14 AM »

I do agree with you numbergirl about the drugs.  I have to admit I am not sure what he was on, but I think anti anxiety meds and sleeping meds, and he took an accidental overdose, but I wonder just how much is an accidental overdose.  Id like to know the answer to that, whether it had to be a huge lot, or just a prescribed amount.  Or maybe the combination of different prescription meds.  He died way too young, and had a great talent in his short life. 

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2009, 08:12:37 AM »

I never saw so many ugly dresses at one place in all my life,lol...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2009, 09:27:19 AM »

Did you all feel for Jennifer Aniston a bit when she was on stage and Angelina and Brad were smack dab right in front of her? first time that they would have been face to face in 4 yrs...Can you imagine the nerves? Jennifer handled herself well I thought...I was glad that John Mayer was there with her for support...Although I think that he is a mutt..just my opinion...I am glad that she is happy...

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.