March 18, 2024, 08:10:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FOOTBALL WITH FRIJOLE #2 9/01/09 - 8/14/10  (Read 256267 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: July 27, 2010, 09:00:28 PM »

Wow - wrote that post this morning and then driving to work heard a natl sports radio guy totally RIP LK a new one saying he would be fired - ZERO chance of staying at USC and then read this article.... Sucks to be LK right now. 

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/38435092/ns/sports-college_football/
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: July 27, 2010, 09:49:18 PM »

Wow - wrote that post this morning and then driving to work heard a natl sports radio guy totally RIP LK a new one saying he would be fired - ZERO chance of staying at USC and then read this article.... Sucks to be LK right now. 

If the dumbass IS going to rob a coach -- why would he pick Tennessee where he already in hot water. Don't you think the Titans may have just a few Tennessee fans that are already P. O.'d???  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: July 27, 2010, 10:01:19 PM »

So Michigan is playing powerhouse Connecticut for the opening home game. Going backwards that wouldn't have been a second thought. Now its not a given. Maybe it would be better to follow Nebraska and Wreck's OSU  . Either way Kiwi's Dawg House will be open for business. Interesting that someone put AU stickers all over the Dawg House!  
[/b]

I don't know nuthin' 'bout no stickers...... an angelic monkey

WDE!

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: July 27, 2010, 10:07:03 PM »

If the dumbass IS going to rob a coach -- why would he pick Tennessee where he already in hot water. Don't you think the Titans may have just a few Tennessee fans that are already P. O.'d???  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I wonder if he has some kind of drinking problem or if he really is that stupid and reckless.....
He's just one big wave of career self-destruction.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: July 27, 2010, 10:08:04 PM »

GRRRR!!! Those quote thingys got me!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: July 27, 2010, 10:23:29 PM »

If the dumbass IS going to rob a coach -- why would he pick Tennessee where he is already in hot water? Don't you think the Titans may have just a few Tennessee fans that are already P. O.'d???  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I wonder if he has some kind of drinking problem or if he really is that stupid and reckless.....
He's just one big wave of career self-destruction.
His father is supposed to be so well respected -- either he doesn't listen to his own father, or he is a dumbass too!  Monkey Devil!
He keeps digging himself a bigger hole! 

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: July 27, 2010, 10:32:37 PM »

Think I told you Monte Kiffin was a frat bro of my dad's and I recently learned that he and my mom double dated alot with MK and his wife.  She said he was WILD but nice.  Monte coached here a LONG time and was very well respected and didn't get in any trouble.  I think Lane is just a spoiled brat.  There is another son, can't remember his name who was some sort of grad assistant here recently.  Never heard much about him.  I think we took him in as a favor to Monte - seemed to remember something about him coming here to clean up his drinking problems.  Well - he left here to join Lane at USC.  So there are 3 of them there.  Frankly I just feel bad for Monte because from what I hear he is all about family and wants to be near the grandkids which is the motivation. 

Sometimes my relatives let me down but boy oh boy thank GOD my bro isn't like LK.   Monkey Devil!

PS Wreck - spot on regarding Tennessee... what an idiot.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: July 27, 2010, 10:40:44 PM »

Think I told you Monte Kiffin was a frat bro of my dad's and I recently learned that he and my mom double dated alot with MK and his wife.  She said he was WILD but nice.  Monte coached here a LONG time and was very well respected and didn't get in any trouble.  I think Lane is just a spoiled brat.  There is another son, can't remember his name who was some sort of grad assistant here recently.  Never heard much about him.  I think we took him in as a favor to Monte - seemed to remember something about him coming here to clean up his drinking problems.  Well - he left here to join Lane at USC.  So there are 3 of them there.  Frankly I just feel bad for Monte because from what I hear he is all about family and wants to be near the grandkids which is the motivation. 

Sometimes my relatives let me down but boy oh boy thank GOD my bro isn't like LK.   Monkey Devil!

I don't think I knew that! Are you thinking LK doesn't make it to the first game for USC -- or is he on a VERY short leash??

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: July 27, 2010, 10:49:12 PM »

Did y'all hear that Houston Nutt took in Jeremiah Masoli? He's in dire need of a QB since his probable starter Ray Cotton just left Ole Miss.

Masoli is a real gamble. I hope he can stay out of trouble for his one remaining season.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: July 27, 2010, 10:51:29 PM »

Did y'all hear that Houston Nutt took in Jeremiah Masoli? He's in dire need of a QB since his probable starter Ray Cotton just left Ole Miss.

Masoli is a real gamble. I hope he can stay out of trouble for his one remaining season.
Houston Nutt played QB while I was at OSU -- I'm really surprised he took him! 

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: July 27, 2010, 10:53:16 PM »

I don't think I knew that! Are you thinking LK doesn't make it to the first game for USC -- or is he on a VERY short leash??

If USC wants redemption, they should get rid of LK right now. He's got the same mentality that got them in trouble to begin with. He'll do nothing but harm to a program already in deep doo-doo. This season probably won't be a good one anyway, so they should just cut their losses.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1871 on: July 27, 2010, 10:55:48 PM »

Houston Nutt played QB while I was at OSU -- I'm really surprised he took him! 

Yep. Masoli put in transfer papers from Oregon to Ole Miss. That kid better wake up and start behaving.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: July 27, 2010, 10:56:02 PM »

If USC wants redemption, they should get rid of LK right now. He's got the same mentality that got them in trouble to begin with. He'll do nothing but harm to a program already in deep doo-doo. This season probably won't be a good one anyway, so they should just cut their losses.
How much are they paying him and how much is guaranteed? Their recently fired AD (Mike Garrett) got them in this mess from Reggie Bush on down!

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: July 27, 2010, 11:02:48 PM »

Whatever it was....they grossly overpaid that jackazz   

Cut him a check and say Adios.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: July 27, 2010, 11:05:05 PM »

Whatever it was....they grossly overpaid that jackazz   

Cut him a check and say Adios.
Didn't they name the new sewer plant in Knoxville after him??  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: July 28, 2010, 12:36:25 AM »

I'm not sure if they actually did it, but there was a petition,or a bill introduced, or a request of some sort. I thought it was a brilliant idea..... 

Kiffin's legacy in TN 

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: July 28, 2010, 08:17:59 AM »

Monkey Devil!

LK's problem is that his whole MO is the exact opposite of his new AD.  The ADs challenge is that if he cans LK there are lots of others that would need to go as well.  I've heard nothing but nasty stuff about Orgeron.  Great recruiter but total snake with some substance abuse issues is what I read.   So I'd say short leash which in no way will work because LK is out of control.  He just doesn't think before he speaks or acts.  So it is a train wreck guaranteed to happen.  Just a matter of time.  I'm sure the AD is already having conversations to determine who will come in next.  Probably someone with ties to the school.

Re Massoli - that kid is more guaranteed to have problems than Lane Kiffin!    Nutt must have been in a world of hurt to bring him in.  The guy spent time in jail for stealing BEFORE going to college.  Lied about his involvement making the Oregon staff look clueless... I'd say he can't be trusted.  He is no 18 yr old "youth" deserving a 2nd chance.

I had forgotten about the sewer plant!  Yep.  That was pretty brilliant.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: July 28, 2010, 02:00:40 PM »

O/T beans...How's your dog feeling? I hope she has improved significantly. I just took my cat to the vet because she had a lesion on her little chin, and you will never guess the diagnosis.....kitty acne!
I had no idea cats could have zits!
She's on antibiotics. I wonder if i need to order some Pro Active....

Anyhoo...back to football.

Kiwi...do we have a menu planned for the big season-openers at the Dawg House? I'll bring the whine

I'm so ready for the 2010 season!

WDE!!!

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: July 28, 2010, 02:05:55 PM »

Thanks PDH - poor little thing is on the mend, knock on wood.  Misdiagnosed by a long shot.  K State gets major kudos from me. She has the helicobacter bacteria (nasty nasty) in her stomach - very hard to kill.  She had blood and ulcers in the stomach and obscene puss/blood sores (thousands of them) lining her esophagus.  They had never seen anything like it.  Guess I know why she wasn't eating.  We are doing 3 antibiotics at once to kill it and heal her.  Amazing journey.  Very stressful.  I am grateful. 
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: July 29, 2010, 01:02:01 AM »

OH MY!

That sounds so awful. Poor little girl. She's lucky that you are a loving and diligent owner..... an angelic monkey
I think veterinarians are saints. I can't imagine treating a patient who cannot tell you what's wrong. My middle daughter is planning to go to vet school at Auburn. She has such a passion for animals. I'm gonna mention your dog's illness to her.....she'll get online and research it.

Have you guys noticed how many NCAA football players from around the country have gotten in trouble this summer?  Georgia has been hit especially hard, and that's kinda unusual for that school.....not really a Thug U.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.