March 29, 2024, 04:47:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FOOTBALL WITH FRIJOLE #2 9/01/09 - 8/14/10  (Read 256833 times)
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: August 30, 2009, 11:07:15 PM »

YUM! Cupcakes!!!

I may just order Chinese on Sat. night so that I won't have to leave the TV for that long......

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #621 on: August 31, 2009, 05:23:32 PM »

YUM! Cupcakes!!!

I may just order Chinese on Sat. night so that I won't have to leave the TV for that long......
Chinese sounds good. Kiwi actually prefers cupcakes after a game. As for over training in the off season, I wouldn't be proud of the extra time resulting in 3-9. We hope Kiwi will get in the game at some point. A side note she hasn't trained more than a couple of hours with the golden and myself.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: August 31, 2009, 07:57:40 PM »

I am glad you said it cuz I sure thought it... RR if you worked 'em that hard and they looked that bad you wasted a whole bunch of time.  Geez.  Time for the games to begin so the crap ends and the fun starts!!  Glad Kiwi is cleared to play.  He is a natural - can't wait to see him leaping over players and running to the endzone.

None... we got ya back sistah.

PDH.. we are on PPV fox regional and I haven't looked at the map yet.  I drove by the stadium today!!!  I yelled GBR too! ha.  I was on an overpass so I couldn't look too hard for the team.  LOL.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: September 02, 2009, 07:22:59 AM »

Tomorrow is the day!  Yeah.

Time to start play because the injuries from practices are out of control... USC has 5 starters out.  OK State lost 2 more yesterday.  Bama had a guy shot.  Lord knows who else. 

Feel bad for our opponent Florida Atlantic lost 2 starters on defense this week.  They lost most of their D to graduation so this is not good for them. 

Rest up all... weekends almost here! 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: September 02, 2009, 09:26:06 PM »

YUM! Cupcakes!!!

Chinese sounds good. Kiwi actually prefers cupcakes after a game. As for over training in the off season, I wouldn't be proud of the extra time resulting in 3-9. We hope Kiwi will get in the game at some point. A side note she hasn't trained more than a couple of hours with the golden and myself.

We do hope Kiwi will get in the game at some point 

Okay I highly recommend our mile high cupcake, with macerated strawberries in the center (stuffed cuppycakes are our specialty), buttercream icing with flecks of madagascar vanilla bean, topped with a fresh strawberry on top ! I'll bring those to the dawghouse (if we lose) along with my sad self, it will be our last cuppycake with the summer fruits - seems fitting.

Good luck to Kiwi, RR, and the team - I hope you have an outstanding opener and if Kiwi scores I'll be yelling "I knew him when" 

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: September 02, 2009, 09:36:20 PM »

Tomorrow is the day!  Yeah.

Time to start play because the injuries from practices are out of control... USC has 5 starters out.  OK State lost 2 more yesterday.  Bama had a guy shot.  Lord knows who else. 

Feel bad for our opponent Florida Atlantic lost 2 starters on defense this week.  They lost most of their D to graduation so this is not good for them. 

Rest up all... weekends almost here! 

I know bean, when I saw the bama player had been shot I was  and once the details came out, it seems even a big ole football player has to worry about being robbed in a parking lot!! I remember son ending up in the wrong side of town in TTown, he got lost and drove into a parking lot then realized a suspect looking crowd was there, so he gunned it to get out of there - looks in his rear view mirror and sees shots flying across the parking lot. RUN FORREST RUN 

Ya'll have to see this, I went to South Carolina's Gamecocks website to take a quick look at their roster........well you gotta see what Spurrier has done now. Little fella is calling himself the "thunder" now 

http://gamecocksonline.cstv.com/

I hope little thunder can handle their opener, should be interesting......

Well it is nearly time, can't believe I'll be sitting in the stands praying in a little over two days from now.

ARE YA'LL READY FOR SOME COLLEGE FOOTBALL????????? 

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: September 02, 2009, 10:38:30 PM »

It's almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow night is gonna be so much fun! I made a big casserole tonight so I will be reheating leftovers to save TV time....

I feel bad for those kids who suffered injuries this week....right here at the last minute! Dang!

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: September 03, 2009, 07:50:44 AM »

GAME DAY
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: September 03, 2009, 06:05:10 PM »

sure is bean

so, who's watching what tonight? I'm fixing a big salad to munch on while I keep working, I'm determined to get ahead on these 80 documents I have to complete SOON, and watch some of the games out of the corner of my eye. I'll be watching SC vs NCSU and I want to catch some of the Boise State game too.

PDH - I see Troy is playing, I know that's a fave of yours! I got a call from Nascar today, he picked up those things we were waiting on so I'll pick those up on Saturday. 

Okay, it's here                                 

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: September 03, 2009, 09:34:07 PM »

Hello everyone.
I'm so excited to be finally watching college ball!
SC not showing a lot of offensive firepower. I feel bad for Spurrier. I really like and respect him and I would love to see SC have a great season because I don't think he's got the stomach for it anymore.
Well, everyone enjoy your night!

Roll tide

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: September 03, 2009, 10:34:10 PM »

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey spooks! Great to see you!!!! And a big WAR EAGLE to you!

Congrats to Steve Spurrier on the win! It wasn't pretty, but it wasn't a loss, so he can build on it.  So. Carolina has a tough schedule, so he has a lot of adjustments to make....
I agree with you spooky. He may not have the burn for coaching anymore.

nonesy -  Thanks so much!!!!! I'll be looking for your email.

The Troy game is not being shown in my area.....hasn't even been mentioned!
I hope they win big!

I'm relieved to see that Oregon is wearing their toned-down uniforms. I don't think I could watch the game if Oregon had on their bright yellow while playing on that bright blue field. Just one of those yelling at my eyes is all my middle-aged retinas can stand.

More football tomorrow!!!! Ain't it great?

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: September 04, 2009, 08:25:31 AM »

Well it got ugly when Blount had to go after players and fans post the loss - can't say that impressed me at all. I hope Oregon can overcome that blemish now, Boise State is a force to reckon with again - heads up.

As for Spurrier, he was pitching fits on the sideline and I can't say I'm a huge fan of his either, but he sure threw that visor  I thought that was one of the ugliest games and I am just praying our team doesn't have that kind of lackluster season opener. The campaign at NCSU in the students to have Wilson win the Heisman.......well they might better rethink that one. SC did have some special freshman talent, I hope Spurrier can spur the upperclassmen to keep up.

I am so glad it's Friday, I really need a break from work and so will be leaving very early tomorrow to wade thru the crowds and happy to say I"ll be on the 50 yard line, second row up 

Let's play ball and I hope our teams play more like Boise than SC !!! 

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: September 05, 2009, 10:37:11 AM »

Let the games begin! 

May all the Monkeys teams have a clean, healthy hard fought WIN today.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: September 05, 2009, 10:38:40 AM »

Hello everyone.
I'm so excited to be finally watching college ball!
SC not showing a lot of offensive firepower. I feel bad for Spurrier. I really like and respect him and I would love to see SC have a great season because I don't think he's got the stomach for it anymore.
Well, everyone enjoy your night!

Roll tide

I agree... me thinks Stevie doesn't have the fight in him of old.  Sad to see.  Put him on as a Game Day crew member and get rid of Holtz!  That would be great.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: September 05, 2009, 04:46:44 PM »

Michigan looking real good.  Kiwi doing a great job.  I am switching games so I can see em all ... lol

USC having a tough time.  darn. 

Guess that radio guy that said Iowa would be great was wrong.  WOW almost beat by a directional school from IA.

OK State having a tough start...

Ohio State didn't look too great today either.  THe USC game might be overrated hype.

Lots of slow starts today.  Catch ya later
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: September 05, 2009, 06:27:20 PM »

Congratulations to NASCAR"S TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiwi...great job!

OK State is getting better. I think they have one of the best coaches ever. Mike Gundy is building somethng special with the Cowboys!
I like Mark Richt too, and this game is tough for me. I'm sorta for both teams....but kinda leaning toward the kids in Stillwater....

Jax State got their behinds handed to 'em by GA Tech....uh oh!

It's about 45 minutes until the AU season opener. I'm so dang nervous! But as usual....IT'S GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!!!!

Good Luck to everybody who is still playing, or whose team is wating for kickoff!

GEAUX LSU!

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: September 05, 2009, 11:41:26 PM »

Yeah Nascar!

Yeah PDH!

Yeah Kiwi!

Yeah BOC (where r u?)

cuz?  haven't seen your score yet... but  yeah anyway

and finally    yeah Huskers

This Bama vs Tech game is great.  Both teams playing tough.  This is a tough first game!!  I am proud of both teams.

Sam Bradford...  I could just cry for him.  That has to be hard.  I read that the O Line and WRs were the big ?s due to them being yhoung and new... boy they have some work to do.  No wonder Sam went down.  No protection.

Sorry if I missed anyone... I just got home.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #637 on: September 06, 2009, 01:14:40 AM »

Hey a first were all in Kiwi's Dawghouse without losing!
Kiwi didn't get into the game until the 4th Quarter. I think espn whitched to another game when Kiwi ran a running play. But I have pictures, as soon as I get home in a few days ill load them.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: September 06, 2009, 01:20:04 AM »

Hmmm how about switched instead of whitched. Wow too much celebration!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: September 06, 2009, 10:21:09 AM »

I sat there thinking during our first half what a shining season we will have..........spent the second half praying we could find our mojo again and not lose this game. Exhausting !! But Nascar did his job, a TD plus two tackles on special teams to stop the run. With a 6th year qb plus very experienced offensive players, we just shouldn't be struggling. *sigh* So here's for getting our act together for a huge game next weekend, I know we can 

Bean - and you were worried about FL Atlantic? I'd call that a blow out, same for Auburn and Kiwi I"m just really happy for you. You must have been the inspiration for your team and RR !  Denard sure looked good with those shoelaces untied !!

TN did look good and I'm so sorry to see OK's qb hurt and out now. I was surprised by the UGA vs Ok State game, and relieved McElroy was able to pull a win against VT.

I"m tired, it was hot as heck in that full sun yesterday, but have to work this afternoon so gotta get some more coffee in me to wake me up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.