March 28, 2024, 02:30:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FOOTBALL WITH FRIJOLE #2 9/01/09 - 8/14/10  (Read 256598 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: September 19, 2009, 10:35:32 AM »

Menu?!!  You planned it out?  Oh my... LOL

Good luck to all!  Our team has a prayer they say every game day in the locker room.  Its shouted out of course.  Goes back to the 70s I believe.  I offer it to all teams today:

Husker Prayer

Dear Lord, the battles we go through life,
We ask for a chance that's fair
A chance to equal our stride,
A chance to do or dare

If we should win, let it be by the code,
Faith and Honor held high

If we should lose, we'll stand by the road,
And cheer as the winners go by

Day by Day, we get better and better!
Til' we can't be beat...
WON'T BE BEAT!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: September 19, 2009, 10:38:01 AM »

Sometimes I dream about an edit button....

GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAREAGLE!!!

Good luck to everyone's team!

GO NASCAR!!!!!

Last night Boise ST and Fresno State just ran up and down the field scoring almost at will for a while.   
Boise looks like a really good team. That coach is doing a heck of a job.

So...the menu tonight is...grilled catfish and corn on the cob. I will have to add a green veggie too...maybe a salad.
I'm not thinking about WVU.......I swear I'm not....
I DO have "spellcheck" .... I just never use it. It also doesn't help that I usually type in a dark room and my "two finger hunt and peck methodology" is woefully inadequate!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: September 19, 2009, 10:45:37 AM »

Good Morning Football fans......Raining in Seattle.. Could the Football Gods be looking down at Husky Nation???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: September 19, 2009, 11:31:33 AM »

Good Morning Football fans......Raining in Seattle.. Could the Football Gods be looking down at Husky Nation???

KTF.... we are all counting on you.  Go Huskies.  Take down the rubbers.. I mean trojans.   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: September 19, 2009, 11:35:44 AM »

KTF.... we are all counting on you.  Go Huskies.  Take down the rubbers.. I mean trojans.   

No profilactics today! I'm off to Montlake..Good luck to all today!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: September 19, 2009, 12:46:56 PM »

Good grief!!!!!  We have fumbled twice in the first quarter in the red zone....  I never even heard of Wofford....

Hope we improve one of these days....   

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: September 19, 2009, 01:57:34 PM »

Good grief!!!!!  We have fumbled twice in the first quarter in the red zone....  I never even heard of Wofford....

Hope we improve one of these days....   

that's it.. Wofford.  Whew.  I was afraid it was a brainiac school and I would look silly for not knowing it.  LOL.. consider it a scrimmage and go get the W!   
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: September 19, 2009, 06:53:28 PM »

Congrats to the Huskies and KTF!! 

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #728 on: September 19, 2009, 07:19:30 PM »

OMG USC upset by Washington!!!  OMG   OMG   OMG

Could this be the year Cal goes to the Rose Bowl?!?!?!?!

Can't wait til Oct. 3 when USC plays Cal in Berkeley!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!

GO BEARS !!
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #729 on: September 19, 2009, 07:21:18 PM »

P.S.  Thank you Washington Huskies - love you guys!

GO BEARS

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: September 19, 2009, 08:05:27 PM »

Unbelievable game..Thanx Wreck!The stadium as electric!Bow down to Washington....So excited i can't type fast enough....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #731 on: September 19, 2009, 08:11:27 PM »

Unbelievable game..Thanx Wreck!The stadium as electric!Bow down to Washington....So excited i can't type fast enough....

Congrats KTF!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: September 19, 2009, 09:21:10 PM »

Congrats KTF!   

Go Frijole.....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: September 19, 2009, 09:21:49 PM »

Thanx TM..The Dawgs are back...Woof,Woof,Woof...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: September 19, 2009, 10:36:17 PM »

PDH I AM SENDING THE TIGERS MUCHO MOJO RIGHT THIS MINUTE TO BEAT THOSE HILLBILLIES AND GOOD - GET GOING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

GO - Wofford is my brother's alma mater and it's an old school private college in the south 

Bean - no shame in a one point loss and I really thought you were gonna beat VT, son made a face like this when they won 

Congrats KTF, I bet pdh will cook you something really special for knocking down those trojans 

Our game was a true crash and burn, worse than I expected  I just can't even talk about it yet.......but at least we have nascar home for one night. He's taking the loss like a man but.........but..........but we have to get some solid coaching willing to make some changes to personnel and to play calling.

Was anyone surprised that Kiffen got handed his butt by FL today?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: September 20, 2009, 12:33:59 AM »

PDH I AM SENDING THE TIGERS MUCHO MOJO RIGHT THIS MINUTE TO BEAT THOSE HILLBILLIES AND GOOD - GET GOING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

GO - Wofford is my brother's alma mater and it's an old school private college in the south 

Bean - no shame in a one point loss and I really thought you were gonna beat VT, son made a face like this when they won  

Congrats KTF, I bet pdh will cook you something really special for knocking down those trojans 

Our game was a true crash and burn, worse than I expected  I just can't even talk about it yet.......but at least we have nascar home for one night. He's taking the loss like a man but.........but..........but we have to get some solid coaching willing to make some changes to personnel and to play calling.

Was anyone surprised that Kiffen got handed his butt by FL today?

Sorry about the loss Frijole..My last post was not to be a slam in any way.Was just excited about the BIG win for the Dawgs.IIRC we'll be coming to your neck of the woods in 2011! an angelic monkey

In terms of Kiffen.I'm not a fan but,if he keeps recruiting the way he is...Watch out!

Hope we helped ya Pdh?

None.Keep your head head! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: September 20, 2009, 01:29:18 AM »

OH MY GOSH!!!!   THE AUBURN TIGERS ROCK! !!!!

WEEGLE WEEGLE WAR DAMN EAGLE KICK 'EM IN THE BUTT BIG BLUE HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nonesy - Thanks for sending all tha Good Football Karma down to the Plains! I do believe it helped us win. What a game!
I think my heart stopped 5 times.....
We took care of those hillbillies and sent them crawling back to the mountains. But my oh my! They really didn't want to go, did they? They are kinda tough to get rid of.....
My hat is off to them there. They just kept on coming.

KTF! Please send my personal thanks to your new head coach!
If he was here....I'd kiss him! 
Way to go Huskies! THANK YOU FOR BITING THE TROJANS!!
Now it's Cal's job to finish them off completely. No more BCS babble about the very average Trojans. Enough already. Go get 'em Bears!
Some doofus on ESPN actually called Pete Carroll the best coach in college football tonight even after that loss. Even after the Reggie Bush sleaziness. He's nowhere near the best...he's just one of the slickest....with an expensive LA hair stylist....

So so sorry for Nascar and his team. I was so proud of him today, though. I enjoyed seeing him on TV anyway. I just wish, for his sake, that it had been a win.
I'm not surprised he's taking it like a man....he's a winner no matter what!

Lane Kiffen does not understand the SEC. He and his PAC 10 coaching staff are gonna be lost if he doesn't pick up on the culture down here pretty fast. We'll eat him alive. I never thought they could beat the Gators. I'm not sure anyone can, unless Tebow gets hurt, or something  like that happens to FL. They are just the best team right now. I think we can take TN, but I'm not gonna talk about it because of all the bad juju floatin' around. I don't want any of it to land on my Tigers. We had enough of that last season.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: September 20, 2009, 01:44:38 AM »

Dang it beans! I was really pulling for the Huskers.
One lousy point!

Congrats to Bama for blowing out No. Texas. It was never really a challenge, but I hand it to No. Texas for having the guts to play a team like Bama. It wasn't an easy day for them.

Congrats also to OK STATE!  Way to bounce back! I do love those Cowboys!

cuz - Sorry about the loss to GA. They had something to prove today, and unfortunately your team was the one to take the punch. I thought you had 'em on the ropes at one point.

FL State took down BYU....another top 10 team bites the dust today.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: September 20, 2009, 02:52:21 AM »

Dang it beans! I was really pulling for the Huskers.
One lousy point!

Congrats to Bama for blowing out No. Texas. It was never really a challenge, but I hand it to No. Texas for having the guts to play a team like Bama. It wasn't an easy day for them.

Congrats also to OK STATE!  Way to bounce back! I do love those Cowboys!

cuz - Sorry about the loss to GA. They had something to prove today, and unfortunately your team was the one to take the punch. I thought you had 'em on the ropes at one point.

FL State took down BYU....another top 10 team bites the dust today.
While it is really hard to bitch about a 17 point win. We in Cowboy land are extremely depressed. We thought that this was our year....... it is not. We ARE banged up -- but that is NO excuse.

Great win by KTF's Huskies! Frijoles' Huskers were right there... except for one play)! The Badgers pulled it off! (  though I am not a "Wofford" fan from way back!  )

Bring on Grambling next week! ( their band is worth the price of admission!)

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: September 20, 2009, 08:11:48 AM »

ok wreck ya'll quit picking on ole Wofford now  even they would tell you that they aren't a football school

PDH I'm glad you pulled it off and wish you could have seen son, daughter, nephew, and myself all screaming at the TV for the Tigers to win   Monkey Devil!

Well it's off on the plane again for me this afternoon for work but I'll expect updates from everyone for their game week.

cuz I am sorry you didn't have a win yesterday !! I saved you a spot in the dawghouse with me!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.