April 19, 2024, 02:31:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 226931 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: January 02, 2009, 12:03:42 PM »

CAPS...I've added red comments to yout post above.
Are you saying that ALE put remains in the cage without the knowledge of the persistence crew/kyle?
What would be the purpose? Why hasn't ALE presented the contents of the cage then? Blackmail to keep some quiet? I don't follow..Please explain.

Kyle Kingman held a professional position on board the Persistence and ... his own words on the Natalee's Freebirds' forum tells the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the trap/cage.  Kyle may now be distancing himselves from his posts submitted the the Natalee's Freebirds' forum but ... you know the expession ... "You can deny your belly botton but ... every time you look down it is there".

It is my opinion that CAPS has been placed on the SM forum in January by Aruban higher ups to distract from the contents of the trap/cage ... that ALE had just taken possession of ... by diverting attention to other locations where Natalee Holloway's remains.

Janet

KYLE KINGMAN - PRIVATE FORUM

Kyle: THis is what I'm trying to figure out now. I need to know the leak! I believe Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand
[/color][/color]
CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #931 on: December 03, 2008, 04:19:56 AM »

<snipped?

Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water.

Another thing, from 2005 to 2008, we has gone through several mayor stroms that has pull sunken boat more heavy than the cage and in depth more than the cage to shore.

The cage has an Owner and is not Aruban  nor Venezuelan  and not Dutch. it is from a Colombian person and the use has it purpuse.

<snipped>

CAPS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564838;topicseen#msg564838

Janet, these two quotes really bother me.  First Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand AND caps dove down to the location the cage was.  Is Caps the brother of DirtyHand? Just thinking out loud here.

So at this point in time Kyle is saying that he believes Caps is one step away from Dirty Hand and is a leak or what?  Next thing we know Caps is meeting with John Silvetti not once but three times?

Caps, were these meetings all to discuss the pond?  I was told it was not drained by OM but just dried up.  Growth length of the grass tends to support this.  If you STILL contend it was drained, who drained it because OM knows it was NOT the fire or police and that the search at that time was not for Natalee.

How could 40 Dutch investigators arrive on such a small island with absolutely no media coverage?  I don't think they did.  Didn't happen.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: January 02, 2009, 12:03:59 PM »

CAPS SAID

So like a said: in colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

FROM WIKI

Sapo is the Portuguese and Spanish term for a toad.

I believe CAPS is telling us that Kermie is deliberately making things up to confuse us.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: January 02, 2009, 12:04:20 PM »

Johan555, can you give us any insight into what CAPS is referring to regarding an arrest this week of a major player of the game?

I call Bullshit!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: January 02, 2009, 12:05:55 PM »

Well, since I am on a roll , I agree with BlueMoon that CAPS is pretty much telling us to Butt out.  Evidently we don't know what we are talking about.  We are not in the know.  I guess they are at their private site discussing what everyone is talking about here.  Glad we are worthy of discussing.
Just makes me mad that we get drivebys, if you are going to discuss this case here, THEN DISCUSS THE CASE HERE, not behind our backs.

Mods, you can delete if inappropriate, (I guess I didn't have to tell you that  )

KYCat - why are you doing this?  There is a lot of friction right now between people who have worked and posted together for years.  These people are friends.  A situation has occured and people's feelings and opinions are not the same right now and it's difficult.  Nobody is sitting in private sites discussing monkeys at SM anymore than monkeys at SM are discussing posters at private sites.  This whole concept has just developed a life of it's own.  I see it as very sad and upsetting.  It's like a family that is at odds with other.  I know that you are a new poster here on NAH, but I don't know if you even know most of the posters involved.  There are great people posting on SM, there are great people posting at private sites, and there are great people posting in both places.  Your comment above is no different than the drive bys you are complaining about.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: January 02, 2009, 12:05:55 PM »

Isn't it tomorrow that JQK and Hero Brinkman and Greta are
to descend on Aruba?

the Dutch Members of Parliament (including Brinkman) are travelling first to Curaçao today (January 2nd).

then on to Aruba, with meetings from January 5th until January 9th.
on January 11th they travel back to The Netherlands.

Thanks, caesu.  Maybe some sparks will begin to fly in the Caribbean this coming week!

There will certainly be a lot of tension over there 

Do you think Hero will meet with Jan VDS?  How about Rudy?  I would love to be a fly on the wall in those meetings.

I would be surprised if Van Der Straaten is on Aruba next week.  They could meet with Rudy, though.  I hope Greta is down there for the entire time and Hero gives her all the scoop.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: January 02, 2009, 12:09:18 PM »

CAPS SAID

So like a said: in colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

FROM WIKI

I believe CAPS is telling us that Kermie is deliberately making things up to confuse us.

Who isn't making things up to confuse us?  Seems that is the answer to everything that is questioned.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: January 02, 2009, 12:11:29 PM »

CAPS SAID

FROM WIKI

Who isn't making things up to confuse us?  Seems that is the answer to everything that is questioned.

Kermie's not, IMHO.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #187 on: January 02, 2009, 12:11:41 PM »

SS, KYcat actually registered a month before you did, if I'm not mistaken and fwiw. Just sayin'

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: January 02, 2009, 12:12:11 PM »

Why would Kermit lie?

Why would Caps lie?

That is the million dollar question.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: January 02, 2009, 12:12:24 PM »

CAPS SAID

FROM WIKI

Kermie's not, IMHO.

Oh I totally agree with you on that point.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: January 02, 2009, 12:15:21 PM »

I think all of this is a Catch 44 situation (a Catch 22 of a Catch 22). Anonymity brings its own blessings and curses. When you don't know who's who in the zoo, you are only left with speculation as to motives and procedures. We all love this forum, so my suggestion: let's get back to seeking answers and sharing what we know (and what we don't) and leave behind the inherent questions of anonymity.

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: January 02, 2009, 12:16:46 PM »

Why would Kermit lie?

Why would Caps lie?

That is the million dollar question.

I cannot necessarily say either one is lying.  I think Kermit is being totally honest and upfront with her information from the prospective of bringing Natalee home to her family.

I think Caps is working on Aruba in a very bad situation and bringing their viewpoint from that prospective.

So I am viewing it more from Kermits point-of-view than from Caps.  Caps is working it from an Aruba viewpoint which he will try to limit the damage done to his island.  Natalee is more important than the damage being done to Aruba by Aruba, not the msm or the family or an fbi agent. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: January 02, 2009, 12:18:15 PM »

CAPS SAID

FROM WIKI

I, too, just looked up the definition.  I also found the original post where he referred to 'singing war is a lost war' (as opposed to 'sapo war is a lost war')

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3363.440

Why does CAPS not just spit it out if he has informtion.  Some Monkeys have spent so much time and effort attempting to interpret CAPS cryptic/elusive words ... words that revered as containing the truth encompassing the Natalee Holloway case.

If CAPS has been placed on the SM Form to distract attention away from the contents of the trap/cage ... the agenda has certainly been successful.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: January 02, 2009, 12:19:05 PM »

Johan555, can you give us any insight into what CAPS is referring to regarding an arrest this week of a major player of the game?

I call Bullshit!!!

Hasn't everything been since what Beth and family discovered in the first 30 days?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: January 02, 2009, 12:20:02 PM »

I think all of this is a Catch 44 situation (a Catch 22 of a Catch 22). Anonymity brings its own blessings and curses. When you don't know who's who in the zoo, you are only left with speculation as to motives and procedures. We all love this forum, so my suggestion: let's get back to seeking answers and sharing what we know (and what we don't) and leave behind the inherent questions of anonymity.

Very nice post.  Thanks, Maggie.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: January 02, 2009, 12:20:16 PM »

to descend on Aruba?

the Dutch Members of Parliament (including Brinkman) are travelling first to Curaçao today (January 2nd).

Thanks, caesu.  Maybe some sparks will begin to fly in the Caribbean this coming week!

Do you think Hero will meet with Jan VDS?  How about Rudy?  I would love to be a fly on the wall in those meetings.

Hero is a politician running around letting his mouth write checks his ass cant cash.  Just like Barak Hussein Obama
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: January 02, 2009, 12:21:47 PM »

I call Bullshit!!!

Hasn't everything been since what Beth and family discovered in the first 30 days?

Has ANYTHING Caps told us actually panned out???

Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: January 02, 2009, 12:23:37 PM »

One answer to those who are cryptic: don't respond. Tell them to speak clearly and distinctly or their words will be disregarded. As Blue Moon of KY said, but in other terms, it is like dealing with anyone...think of children in an argument, from their own perspective and position, each of them is 100% correct.

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: January 02, 2009, 12:23:45 PM »

to descend on Aruba?

Hero is a politician running around letting his mouth write checks his ass cant cash.  Just like Barak Hussein Obama

Then I am back to believing that this all is about politics and nothing more.  If that's the case then Hero and Jossy both have used Natalee for political purposes.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: January 02, 2009, 12:23:56 PM »

There have been some very dedicated posters that were not very good with facts...or with loose imaginations..Florida/Opus comes to mind.  I believe she was dedicated but used bits of facts to advance thoughts that weren't congruent.  I see CAPS a little like that.  I could be wrong. I'm not so sure being on the island is an advantage.  People who have left the island might have a better perspective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.