April 26, 2024, 02:52:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 227244 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2009, 09:43:04 PM »

Oops...Hi Caps...But you knew I was watching, didn't you?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2009, 09:43:58 PM »

There are 4 desktops, 3 laptops and a hand held computer at my house, and I'm not CIA, MUM.  That gives me 8, one more than Kermit.  I usually use my desk top, but can and have used any of them in the house.  And if I did outside employment, there could be another computer.  Just sayin'...What is so unbelievable about having multiple computers in this day and age?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2009, 09:44:33 PM »

blonde:

when you come back
could you post the photo of finbar
w/ his bro?

IIRC fin is the good-looking one

(tried search function but couldn't find photo)

TIA

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2009, 09:44:47 PM »

I had a thought...doesn't happen often.

When Mos arrested J2K again in Nov, 2007, he said that
he could charge the Ks with at least body disposal or disposal
of human reamins.

Since Kyle stated many times that human remains were found,
could ALE be made to produce those remains for testing.
If they can't or won't produce any remains, could they be
charged with body disposal or disposal of human remains?

At least it would be a starting place.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2009, 09:49:15 PM »

There are 4 desktops, 3 laptops and a hand held computer at my house, and I'm not CIA, MUM.  That gives me 8, one more than Kermit.  I usually use my desk top, but can and have used any of them in the house.  And if I did outside employment, there could be another computer.  Just sayin'...What is so unbelievable about having multiple computers in this day and age?

Hi Muffy...Absolutely nothing, which is why I can't understand why Kermit kept posting that Caps uses more than one computer.

Good Night it is way late for me...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2009, 09:50:24 PM »

Hi Muffy...Absolutely nothing, which is why I can't understand why Kermit kept posting that Caps uses more than one computer.

Goodnight Mum.Hope you caught my last post!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2009, 09:54:55 PM »

you would not have the Chicago video if unqualified did not joint the search unathorized. and a lot of other info.
newscasters do not count as qualified also.

HUH?  First off they are not the "Chicago videos".  Poster Chicago_510 simply uploaded the Aru-bay videos onto google videos. 

The index of images still exists for the original Aru-bay site and the videos are all there.  That is exactly what I'm talking about.  Locating stuff like this online and making it known and researching aspects of it is what we CAN do.  The Aru-bay videos were sent to the family investigators way back in August 2005 along with information on Paul Brough aka Mr. Pink.  I personally sent it but others may have sent as well. 

http://www.aru-bay.com/images/

Just logged in tonight and have many prev. pages to read, but started w/this page.

I agree Klass, the Aru-bay video site was where all the videos were housed. They were not the 'Chicago510' videos - Poster Chicago510 merely took the vids fronm the aru-bay site and uploaded them. He once told me he wished he kept the original names that were on that site. I had them on my other computer which crashed a few yrs ago. 

However I was asked by the 'family' to do a synopsis of what I felt the videos meant-- from the music, the landscape, etc, and even the order in which they were filmed. I will dig out that info I sent to them via email and post here eventually or send to Blonde for perhaps a potential new thread.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2009, 09:55:21 PM »

Good night Mum, and thank you for your reply.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2009, 09:57:12 PM »

Well, it's in that last long post by Kermit.  I can just trot back in the last thread and see.

OK, I think this gives us a rough time frame.  This is from Kermit's post:

KEEP REMEMBERING THAT THIS WITNESS OF CAPS HAS BY NOW MET WITH JOHN SILVETTI

February 29, 2008

MARCH 3, 2008 – John Silvetti meets with CapsLockWizard

From an email sent from CapsLockWizard:
“Yes, We did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain. Witness will gave statement to Lawyer (Helen), Lawyer will motion to drain the pond to OM. If Motion denied, will go to media and expose more dirt. John knows everything now and he will stay behind to help and protect. John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull, but he said to me it is the water doing tricks when picture was taken. He thinks also it is a postoffice.

--snip--------

John did go back to work with CAPS 2 times that I know of, to Aruba, about the Monstart pond.  He was with CAPS the whole time
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555976#msg555976

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.700

------------

Of course, Caps could tell us exactly.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2009, 09:59:19 PM »

you would not have the Chicago video if unqualified did not joint the search unathorized. and a lot of other info.
newscasters do not count as qualified also.

HUH?  First off they are not the "Chicago videos".  Poster Chicago_510 simply uploaded the Aru-bay videos onto google videos. 

The index of images still exists for the original Aru-bay site and the videos are all there.  That is exactly what I'm talking about.  Locating stuff like this online and making it known and researching aspects of it is what we CAN do.  The Aru-bay videos were sent to the family investigators way back in August 2005 along with information on Paul Brough aka Mr. Pink.  I personally sent it but others may have sent as well. 

http://www.aru-bay.com/images/

Just logged in tonight and have many prev. pages to read, but started w/this page.

I agree Klass, the Aru-bay video site was where all the videos were housed. They were not the 'Chicago510' videos - Poster Chicago510 merely took the vids fronm the aru-bay site and uploaded them. He once told me he wished he kept the original names that were on that site. I had them on my other computer which crashed a few yrs ago. 

However I was asked by the 'family' to do a synopsis of what I felt the videos meant-- from the music, the landscape, etc, and even the order in which they were filmed. I will dig out that info I sent to them via email and post here eventually or send to Blonde for perhaps a potential new thread.

Hi Poochy - I have them all saved and on 2 PC's and also on CD.   Yes, even several of the videos prior to when Natalee was in Aruba were very interresting indeed, especially the 2 filmed on Tattoo.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2009, 10:04:50 PM »

It is strange how the bungled fish trap investigation and the pond became merged. 

Is there something right before us that we are missing about all this?

BUMP

There is no connection IMHO 

never lift the pressure of evil island
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2009, 10:08:34 PM »

It is strange how the bungled fish trap investigation and the pond became merged. 

BUMP

I think they ARE linked. The pond was a diversion for what was really found in the cage. The pond was the VERY last thing searched by the Persitence crew. Did they purposely plant the cage evidence in the pond????

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2009, 10:19:02 PM »

Why such a strong opposition to the Cage and the Persistence??I'm still not understanding from Kyle's own words how people are not concerned?What is the problem?Someone please enlighten.................

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2009, 10:22:08 PM »

How'd HotShot come to be involved in this thing from the beginning?Does she work with missing people,LE,an attorney??

Hot shot started in June 2005 she went to Aruba a few times to look for Natalee on her own and then met up with a few friends
She has called Tim Miller  and asked it help in the search for Natalee and then started her own web site Aruba silence I think
 she goes to all the events and is very decated to help find natalee

Thanx Blonde!As i started on here about a year ago.I would just like to know the background in terms of Hotshot as well as Ldstlou.They seem to be very close to Kyle.They seem to be able to talk on their behalf so freely.
  Hot Shot likes to talk to Joran on messenger   she goes for the underdog type people but it all for natalee, she really is a nice person.

Maybe naive?  I don't see where talking with Joran, Steve Croes, Kawish, etc etc has gotten anyone anywhere.  I do agree she only wants to help. 

So where does ldstlou fit into this?These maybe repetitive questions but would like to understand where they are coming from in terms of Kyle.TIA

KTF, just when everyone is back on track, actually discussing real issues, do you really want to drag everyone back to attack mode?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2009, 10:26:03 PM »

BUMP

I think they ARE linked. The pond was a diversion for what was really found in the cage. The pond was the VERY last thing searched by the Persitence crew. Did they purposely plant the cage evidence in the pond????

You mean like drop the evidence over the side of that little bitty boat?
I don't think they put any evidence in the pond.  I think we were just
made to think that Joran and company had put the body there.
I think that was done to keep the Monkeys from looking into the
Persistence search any further.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2009, 10:26:18 PM »

How'd HotShot come to be involved in this thing from the beginning?Does she work with missing people,LE,an attorney??

Hot shot started in June 2005 she went to Aruba a few times to look for Natalee on her own and then met up with a few friends
She has called Tim Miller  and asked it help in the search for Natalee and then started her own web site Aruba silence I think
 she goes to all the events and is very decated to help find natalee

Thanx Blonde!As i started on here about a year ago.I would just like to know the background in terms of Hotshot as well as Ldstlou.They seem to be very close to Kyle.They seem to be able to talk on their behalf so freely.
  Hot Shot likes to talk to Joran on messenger   she goes for the underdog type people but it all for natalee, she really is a nice person.

Maybe naive?  I don't see where talking with Joran, Steve Croes, Kawish, etc etc has gotten anyone anywhere.  I do agree she only wants to help. 

So where does ldstlou fit into this?These maybe repetitive questions but would like to understand where they are coming from in terms of Kyle.TIA

KTF, just when everyone is back on track, actually discussing real issues, do you really want to drag everyone back to attack mode?

The issues for me are the cage and the cover-up and why people are so opposed to it.What's your issues??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2009, 10:30:15 PM »

BUMP

But at one point in time, Kyle said Caps might even be Dirty Hand!

Then next thing we know, they are all big chums?  How did that happen.

These are things that make me be confused and tend to think it is ALL just BS.  Natalee is prolly under the concrete at the Sloots and it is ALL a diversion.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2009, 10:32:56 PM »

BUMP

But at one point in time, Kyle said Caps might even be Dirty Hand!

Then next thing we know, they are all big chums?  How did that happen.

These are things that make me be confused and tend to think it is ALL just BS.  Natalee is prolly under the concrete at the Sloots and it is ALL a diversion.

Well I always felt the search they did was a big sham.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2009, 10:33:09 PM »

The issues for me are the cage and the cover-up and why people are so opposed to it.What's your issues?

Iris.I await your response.What are your issues?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2009, 10:34:56 PM »

BUMP

I would think that Greta has more of an inside scoop on all this, and she actually discussed the new witness and the pond, but is not discussing the trap.  I was a believer in remains in the trap for a long time, but am starting to believe the trap had nothing to do with Natalee and the Persistance did pull out for lack of funds, and to search the other targets would take massive funding, so that's why it hasn't been done. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.