April 19, 2024, 10:31:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 226956 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: January 02, 2009, 01:21:46 PM »

I try VERY hard not to ever tell a poster what to post or what to think.  If I strongly disagree and know their email, I will privately email them to discuss or if they have stated known factual information incorrectly and let them correct it.  Not me.

People can't help what they think or how they feel.  Only what they post.  I was always told it was abusive to tell people not to have their true feelings about things. 

Many things posted here do not add up and defy logic.   I do resent when posts are made that are highly insulting to ones basic intelligence.  We are not stupid as some might think.  Perhaps they believe anti-American propaganda in this regard rather than the truth.

There are some highly intelligent people who post in this forum and they are not nearly as easy to fool as it might appear.

I agree Anna.  I have posted here not as long as most people but I have read here since the beginning.  Today I feel more and more like I have come between family members and intruded where I am not wanted.  I try to keep on posting and ignore the distractions but lately it is getting more and more hard to do.  Believe me I know how a family fight can get ugly (I come from a family of 11) so I try to avoid bad situations.  Just because I have not posted as much as others doesn't mean I don't know what is going on. 
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE and BRING HER HOME NOW.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: January 02, 2009, 01:24:13 PM »

Does anyone know where the statement that Jug knew the Persistence was primarily about oil and secondarily about Natalee came from?

Who originally said that and where? 

That is bothering me greatly for some reason or other.

It is in the last thread on the 31st (I know because I was up until 1:00 catching up).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: January 02, 2009, 01:24:27 PM »

I try VERY hard not to ever tell a poster what to post or what to think.  If I strongly disagree and know their email, I will privately email them to discuss or if they have stated known factual information incorrectly and let them correct it.  Not me.

People can't help what they think or how they feel.  Only what they post.  I was always told it was abusive to tell people not to have their true feelings about things. 

Many things posted here do not add up and defy logic.   I do resent when posts are made that are highly insulting to ones basic intelligence.  We are not stupid as some might think.  Perhaps they believe anti-American propaganda in this regard rather than the truth.

There are some highly intelligent people who post in this forum and they are not nearly as easy to fool as it might appear.

I agree Anna.  I have posted here not as long as most people but I have read here since the beginning.  Today I feel more and more like I have come between family members and intruded where I am not wanted.  I try to keep on posting and ignore the distractions but lately it is getting more and more hard to do.  Believe me I know how a family fight can get ugly (I come from a family of 11) so I try to avoid bad situations.  Just because I have not posted as much as others doesn't mean I don't know what is going on. 
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE and BRING HER HOME NOW.

I saw the dedication on New years night.BM of Kentucky read along marathon! The tenacity of the Blue Moon!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: January 02, 2009, 01:24:55 PM »

Why would Kermit lie?

Why would Caps lie?

That is the million dollar question.

No reason.  Lies are created to distract from the truth.  Kermit does not have an Aruban coverup agenda ... it has always been about justice for Natalee Hollloway ... it has always been about closure for her family.

A measure of closure for the family dictates that pressure needs to be put on the "powers that be" in Aruba to expose the contents of that cage/trap.  This is Kermits agenda.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #244 on: January 02, 2009, 01:27:52 PM »

Johan555, can you give us any insight into what CAPS is referring to regarding an arrest this week of a major player of the game?

Johann, you are back.  Can you help us out?

an arrest ? i have no idea KYcat  !

I believe Caps said one of the major players was going to be arrested this week johan!Monkey's please correct me if i'm wrong..

that must be Paul or Joran !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: January 02, 2009, 01:27:58 PM »

Well, since I am on a roll , I agree with BlueMoon that CAPS is pretty much telling us to Butt out.  Evidently we don't know what we are talking about.  We are not in the know.  I guess they are at their private site discussing what everyone is talking about here.  Glad we are worthy of discussing.
Just makes me mad that we get drivebys, if you are going to discuss this case here, THEN DISCUSS THE CASE HERE, not behind our backs.

Mods, you can delete if inappropriate, (I guess I didn't have to tell you that  )

KYCat - why are you doing this?  There is a lot of friction right now between people who have worked and posted together for years.  These people are friends.  A situation has occured and people's feelings and opinions are not the same right now and it's difficult.  Nobody is sitting in private sites discussing monkeys at SM anymore than monkeys at SM are discussing posters at private sites.  This whole concept has just developed a life of it's own.  I see it as very sad and upsetting.  It's like a family that is at odds with other.  I know that you are a new poster here on NAH, but I don't know if you even know most of the posters involved.  There are great people posting on SM, there are great people posting at private sites, and there are great people posting in both places.  Your comment above is no different than the drive bys you are complaining about.

SS, I am not a new poster.  I have been here as long as some others and actually longer than some.  My post was not a drive-by.  I am still here unlike some who post and then go away before they have to answer a question.  In response to your question, Why am I doing this? I am not doing anything to anyone.  I am asking questions and posting my opinions.

It is funny that you would say that I am new.  Maybe you never noticed me before.  Is that because I am not in the know and what I have to contribute isn't worthy.  You say many people here are friends, sorry, I wouldn't know about that.   I thought this was a board where we could discuss, voice our opinions, and ask questions. 

I had every right to state my opinion.  You do not have to agree.  I stand by my post.  If you are going to come here and post, expect questions.  Please have the decency to answer them.

Evidently we don't know what we are talking about.  We are not in the know.  I guess they are at their private site discussing what everyone is talking about here.  Glad we are worthy of discussing.

That is not a question and it's not even an opinion on something being discussed.  It's sarcastic and it's nasty.  If you aren't aware that there are deep friendships in this forum, then I would be honored to tell that there are.  This is a very difficult period of time for everyone at both SM and Freebirds.  People who have stood tigether for years are now standing on opposite sides of a fence.  Please don't make this any more difficult than it already is.  The fire doesn't need fuel in the form of sarcastic comments. 

Yes, SS, it is an opinion.  I have been here a long time also.  The people you are referring to made friends here.  I'm glad.  For the rest of us, that weren't previledged enough to make friends, we will just keeping having opinions and asking questions. 

Don't accuse me of being sarcastic and nasty.  It was MY observation.  Frustration?  Yes, I am frustrated.  It is okay to be on different sides of the fence regarding how you feel about this case. 

KYCat - I was making a sincere appeal to you.  This is nasty...

Evidently we don't know what we are talking about.  We are not in the know.  I guess they are at their private site discussing what everyone is talking about here.  Glad we are worthy of discussing.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #246 on: January 02, 2009, 01:29:33 PM »

Johan555, can you give us any insight into what CAPS is referring to regarding an arrest this week of a major player of the game?

I believe Caps said one of the major players was going to be arrested this week johan!Monkey's please correct me if i'm wrong..

or ............... RG

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: January 02, 2009, 01:31:01 PM »

Anna here is what I responded to concerning this:
---------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: SunnyinTX on December 31, 2008, 07:07:15 PM
Quote from: jen3560 on December 31, 2008, 05:40:19 PM
Quote from: Magnolia on December 31, 2008, 05:34:29 PM
I just don't understand why people like Mum and Lalas & idstlou and
all of the former posters here are so angry.
Anybody who reads all of this information should see the
truth to it.  They are nitpicking at the least little word.

Why are they so mad about it all?

I'll one up you with a question here.........

why are some at that site saying that JUG knew the MAIN goal of the Persistence for that trip was oil related?

O.K. I am caught up.  The above, has anyone answered this?  First I read about Dave and MIP6 and now this on Jug knowing this was oil related?  I guess I can go to bed now-I welcomed the New Year catching up and I DID IT but now I have the BIGGEST headache of my laugh.  Good night all.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: January 02, 2009, 01:32:37 PM »

Anna here is what I responded to concerning this:
---------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: SunnyinTX on December 31, 2008, 07:07:15 PM
Quote from: jen3560 on December 31, 2008, 05:40:19 PM

why are some at that site saying that JUG knew the MAIN goal of the Persistence for that trip was oil related?

O.K. I am caught up.  The above, has anyone answered this?  First I read about Dave and MIP6 and now this on Jug knowing this was oil related?  I guess I can go to bed now-I welcomed the New Year catching up and I DID IT but now I have the BIGGEST headache of my laugh.  Good night all.

That quote was from Jen.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: January 02, 2009, 01:32:48 PM »

I don't think Joran is in Aruba from the photos.  Somewhere in the Orient.

And don't think vd Straten is either so guess we can eliminate those two from the arrest?

I still think Brinkman the most likely target for while corruption is NOT illegal in Aruba--they have even bragged about that--apparently discussing it will get you in hot water every time as it did Beth Holloway.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #250 on: January 02, 2009, 01:33:01 PM »

Does anyone have an idea at what point in the ocean search that the detective and his brother met with the Persistence crew?  I'm curious as to if it was before the search began...or at what point?

Kyle said: "Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee¢s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective¢s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

So, they were contacted around the time Caps started posting here.

And didn't Caps say that he himself dove down to the cage (meaning he knew exactly what the latitude/longitude of the cage was)?  The cage was still there, why didn't divers take the cage?  Also, caps says Salvetti said nothing in the cage except plastic-then WHY did they make a dive and retrieve all that "plastic" and then test something within the cage?

Some good questions Blue Moon.....
The more I read the last few days I have come to the following thoughts...
1. The persistence mission did not live up to its advertised  objective.
2. Tim Miller was conned....than removed when he became a 'liability'
3. Kyle questioned the persistence objective after the fact...was given time to do the right thing....but did not
4. John S & Kyle & Caps are somehow intertwined......mhoo..doesn't bode well with the timing of this relationship....best guess...at least a diversion from the cage contents...
5. Idstlou, hotspot and a few others have muddied the posts of the last few days trying to defend john s., kyle, Caps....intentional to throw off the questioning surrounding the contents of the cage? I don't know...but suspect that is part of their agenda.....(are their intentions towards Justice for Natalee good and they are only mislead? I'd like to think so....I respected their posts in the past...but it is still annoying at this time- sorry mum).
6. Kermit has brought the issue with persistence/kyle to SM ( I stand with the frog -green legs and all) and many freebirds left to support Kermit on SM....
The point now is to put all the pressure possible on those in authority (state department - fbi - media/Greta/Peter DVs - dutch - aruba, whomever we have routes to) to expose what the contents of the cage are.....we have pictures...kyle's own words that aruba took cage contents...we need to push this agenda...What was in the cage that aruba divers recovered?
mhoo...billb

bump
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #251 on: January 02, 2009, 01:34:23 PM »

SS This is the last time I am responding to this. 

snipped>>>>

KYCat - I was making a sincere appeal to you.  This is nasty...

snipped>>>

I was making an observation based on things I have read here and seen here.  It was purely my opinion.  I am frustrated.

Now, if you want to get nasty.................  please go back and read some of your "friends" previous posts.  There was some very nasty stuff being slung around.  Did you call them out? 

That's it.  Please do not post about my comment again.  I think we need to move on..............

TIA

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #252 on: January 02, 2009, 01:34:53 PM »

billb,
I hope you don't mind I'm giving it a bump here so others can see how easy it is.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.460

billb  12/19/2008

US State Department
OVERSEAS CITIZENS SERVICES: Call 1-888-407-4747 (from overseas: 202-501-4444) for answers related to questions concerning the:

* Death of an American citizen abroad
    * Arrest/detention of an American citizen abroad
    * Robbery of an American citizen abroad
    * American citizens missing abroad
    * Crisis abroad involving American citizens
    * After-hours number for an emergency involving an American citizen abroad
To ask a question via email:

http://contact-us.state.gov/cgi-bin/state.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=jxOHQJlj&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD0xMTEsMTExJnBfcHJvZHM9JnBfY2F0cz0mcF9wdj0mcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**

Copy and paste the bold
 HTTP

It was easy to submit a question on the site:
My question:
Secretary Rice met with the mother (Beth Holloway Twitty) of Natalee Holloway WRT her daughter's disappearance May 30th, 2005. Secretary Rice, after hearing Beth's account of the lack of investigation by the Aruban authorities, directed that the FBI take a closer look into the events surrounding her daughter's disappearance. Can you please provide an update of the actions our State Department, Secretary Rice, and the FBI have taken to ensure there is/will be Justice for Natalee Holloway, a US citizen?
Thank you.
TM....of course I don't mind..
Monkeys...I throw out a challenge to you all right now.......send your comments to the links below and if you feel so inclined...post them here at SM......we all want to make a difference for Natalee......this is one of the easiest way...Justice for Natalee....
DO IT....
Thanks, and come back again.......

bump
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #253 on: January 02, 2009, 01:35:07 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.msg605846#msg605846

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 -
« Reply #343 on: December 31, 2008, 05:40:19 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

truth to it.  They are nitpicking at the least little word.

Response by jen3560

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: January 02, 2009, 01:36:08 PM »

billb,
I hope you don't mind I'm giving it a bump here so others can see how easy it is.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.460

billb  12/19/2008

US State Department
OVERSEAS CITIZENS SERVICES: Call 1-888-407-4747 (from overseas: 202-501-4444) for answers related to questions concerning the:

* Death of an American citizen abroad
    * Arrest/detention of an American citizen abroad
    * Robbery of an American citizen abroad
    * American citizens missing abroad
    * Crisis abroad involving American citizens
    * After-hours number for an emergency involving an American citizen abroad
To ask a question via email:

http://contact-us.state.gov/cgi-bin/state.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=jxOHQJlj&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD0xMTEsMTExJnBfcHJvZHM9JnBfY2F0cz0mcF9wdj0mcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**

Copy and paste the bold
 HTTP

It was easy to submit a question on the site:
My question:
Secretary Rice met with the mother (Beth Holloway Twitty) of Natalee Holloway WRT her daughter's disappearance May 30th, 2005. Secretary Rice, after hearing Beth's account of the lack of investigation by the Aruban authorities, directed that the FBI take a closer look into the events surrounding her daughter's disappearance. Can you please provide an update of the actions our State Department, Secretary Rice, and the FBI have taken to ensure there is/will be Justice for Natalee Holloway, a US citizen?
Thank you.
TM....of course I don't mind..
Monkeys...I throw out a challenge to you all right now.......send your comments to the links below and if you feel so inclined...post them here at SM......we all want to make a difference for Natalee......this is one of the easiest way...Justice for Natalee....
DO IT....
Thanks, and come back again.......

bump

Thanks.  We need to start this yesterday!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: January 02, 2009, 01:39:25 PM »

Thank You, Blue Moon of KY.

Now I wonder which site?  Freebirds or Chatngrumble?

I guess what I really want to know is who said Jug knew this and how did they know?

If this were the case, I wonder why we were asked to donate, etc. as would be a commercial venture.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: January 02, 2009, 01:39:58 PM »

Seriously!??  Why, at this point, would they arrest them?  I mean, what charges?  We all know what they have done, but just curious as to the charges.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #257 on: January 02, 2009, 01:40:25 PM »

Sorry about that Blue Moon, I didn't realize you'd already posted it!  

And like it or not, you ARE part of this family!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: January 02, 2009, 01:40:31 PM »

Does anyone know where the statement that Jug knew the Persistence was primarily about oil and secondarily about Natalee came from?

Who originally said that and where? 

That is bothering me greatly for some reason or other.

Jug Twitty may have believe that the objective of Persistence undertaking was two fold ... targeting for oil and ... search for his stepdaughter's remains.  I have read "rumors" to the effect very  early on.  Hey ... when you consider John S. profession and ... when you consider Kyle Kingman's profession.

Janet

++++++++

Magnolia
« Reply #337 on: December 31, 2008, 09:34:29 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.msg605828#msg605828

jen3560
« Reply #343 on: December 31, 2008, 09:40:19 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: January 02, 2009, 01:41:08 PM »

« Reply #343 on: December 31, 2008, 05:40:19 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

truth to it.  They are nitpicking at the least little word.

Response by jen3560

I dunno where that came from, but IF it were true, it might explain why LDSLou (did I get that right) says that Jug has faith in the Persistence crew, no interest in Kermit's revelations, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.