March 29, 2024, 12:43:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 225434 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: January 02, 2009, 02:16:27 PM »

Regarding the "arrest"...
I'll believe it when I see it. I , too, am not holding my breath.

I haven't held my breath since I was five. 

hmmm..come to think of it, neither have I. Always seemed rather counterproductive! 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #281 on: January 02, 2009, 02:16:35 PM »

The thing about arrests in Aruba is that we have seen them before.  Then they always let them go.  If there is an arrest of a major player, I hope the evidence is solid enough to make it stick.

Nothing like giving major player(s), whoever it may be, a heads up by posting such here.  Brings me back to a singing war is a lost war.  Oh, and the 8th is next Thursday...re: the billiards post.  Fact or fiction?  Just my current thoughts.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: January 02, 2009, 02:21:02 PM »

If someone is detained ... it will in all probability come to naught.

Just another "Dog and Pony Show".

Janet

_______

DETENTION OF FORMAL SUSPECTS

Karin Janssen:

1.  Mickey John - first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping. 06/2005

2.  Abraham Jones - first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping. 06/2005

3.  Joran van der Sloot - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder 06/2005

4. Deepak Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

5. Satish Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

6. Steve Croes - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

7. Paulus van der Sloot - complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. 06/2005

8. Geoffrey van Cromvoirt - criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance" of Natalee Holloway. 04/2006

9. Guido Weaver - Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen. 05/2006

Karin Janssen:

Deepak Kalpoe
- Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions. 09/2005

Satish Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions. 09/2005

Freddy Arambatzis - Suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor. (Unrelated to the Natalee Holloway case.) 09/2005

Hans Mos:

Joran Van der Sloot
-suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Deepak Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Satish Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: January 02, 2009, 02:21:28 PM »

CAPS SAID

So like a said: in colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

FROM WIKI

Sapo is the Portuguese and Spanish term for a toad.

I believe CAPS is telling us that Kermie is deliberately making things up to confuse us.

BS kermit worked with two presidents brought down one.
NO WAY she is deliberately making things up to confuse us.
 I thinks it's Caps that's confusing us.
I also thinks he's more then one poster. JMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: January 02, 2009, 02:23:02 PM »

Karin Janssen last if June 2005:  Expect major fireworks over the next days.

Dompig:  Expect major break in the case over the weekend.
             Expect major developments within the next 48 hours.

And on and on and on.

We learned the hard way to believe it when we see it and so far, we haven't seen much.  Lots of talk, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: January 02, 2009, 02:23:52 PM »

Another of my opinions is this:

Anyone who shows up on the scene 2 & 1/2 years late and claims they are going to solve the case by applying LOGIC is full of sh*t.

Not to mention insulting to our intelligence. 

Everyone who was here the first 2 & 1/2 years knows we were already applying logic. 

GMAB.   

And this person's LOGICAL conclusion is that Joran himself cut her body up into several pieces that very night?  With that timeline?

I can't believe that people actually believe this.

That's my opinion.  (And it was quite easy actually to state it plainly - notice there are no riddles here for anyone to have to guess what I'm trying to say.)

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: January 02, 2009, 02:24:52 PM »

CAPS SAID

So like a said: in colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

FROM WIKI

I believe CAPS is telling us that Kermie is deliberately making things up to confuse us.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #287 on: January 02, 2009, 02:28:00 PM »

Well, at the risk of offending absolutely everyone on both sides of the fence - I think this needs to be said:

All this talk of "family" is sickeningly self-serving!

The only family that matters in this case is Natalee's.

IMO

Sorry you feel that way but as Private Eye stated many months ago, all of us here seeking Justice for Natalee have become part of that family too! 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364069#msg364069

To tell you the truth you all have become a part of Natalee's family

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: January 02, 2009, 02:28:38 PM »

CAPS SAID

FROM WIKI

I agree B;onde.  I think that is Caps JOB.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: January 02, 2009, 02:29:38 PM »

Another of my opinions is this:

Anyone who shows up on the scene 2 & 1/2 years late and claims they are going to solve the case by applying LOGIC is full of sh*t.

Not to mention insulting to our intelligence. 

Everyone who was here the first 2 & 1/2 years knows we were already applying logic. 

GMAB.   

And this person's LOGICAL conclusion is that Joran himself cut her body up into several pieces that very night?  With that timeline?

I can't believe that people actually believe this.

That's my opinion.  (And it was quite easy actually to state it plainly - notice there are no riddles here for anyone to have to guess what I'm trying to say.)

Logic always comes into play when we are talking about Aruba!  NOTHING has been logical about them from the beginning.  Why start now.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: January 02, 2009, 02:29:40 PM »

The statement that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom was first made about stem cell technology.  It is far from original but what the heck does that have to do with Natalee?

I think it was said way before stem cells.. I have said the same thing for MANY years.

It is so sad that we have advanced so far technologically but as a human race we have advanced very little if any at all .. A world that is just as brutal today as it was hundreds of years ago. Everyone has there own agenda and is willing to kill you or your children to advance that agenda without any concern.
Greed and envy is both the curse and the driving force in mankind.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: January 02, 2009, 02:33:08 PM »

Well, at the risk of offending absolutely everyone on both sides of the fence - I think this needs to be said:

IMO

Sorry you feel that way but as Private Eye stated many months ago, all of us here seeking Justice for Natalee have become part of that family too! 

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

Thanks for the reminder texasmom.

Janet

_____

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: January 02, 2009, 02:35:44 PM »

Seems to me that the goal is to cut through the BS, find this child and bring her home.
All this Mumbo Jumbo is just diversion.

Kermit has backed up everything she/he has stated and has had others come forward to vouch for her. She doesn't engage in MumboJumbo. Just plain talk, backed up by links.

I would say if anyone can help cut through the BS it would be Kermit.

I will also add as an aside, That Shango stuff lost me at the beginning when the name wasn't even spelled right. They "Americanized" it in spelling. I decided right then that it was a diversionary tactic aimed at Gullible American people to go off on a merry tangent trying to figure it out while the real facts remained covered up. It was a side show.
How do I know this? I have the "feathers" to prove it, lol
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 02:49:44 PM by San » Logged
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: January 02, 2009, 02:42:52 PM »

IMO

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

Thanks for the reminder texasmom.

Janet

I understand your point, Texasmom, and appreciate you making it.

My point was that the stated importance of the now endangered relationships & friendships made by posters of this forum and others, over the course of this journey should not be taking center stage.  That has nothing to do with what happened to Natalee and is therefore self-serving.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: January 02, 2009, 02:43:32 PM »

Um...that should have read, "The real facts remained covered up"

I need more coffee, I think.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #295 on: January 02, 2009, 02:43:51 PM »

Great post Artcolley!  

Seems to me that the goal is to cut through the BS, find this child and bring her home.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: January 02, 2009, 02:46:26 PM »

Just got my second cup! JUSTICE FOR NATALEE is all this is about.The only Glory this is about is brining Natalee home.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: January 02, 2009, 02:46:28 PM »

Magnolia

How was that New Years Day "feast" you were preparing for your family?

Happy New Year!

Janet

_____

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: January 02, 2009, 02:46:32 PM »

Great post Artcolley!  

Thank you! lol! It appears I am not very articulate this afternoon, though! 

{I fixed your previous post for you Art}
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 02:56:05 PM by San » Logged
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: January 02, 2009, 02:47:44 PM »

Just got my second cup! JUSTICE FOR NATALEE is all this is about.The only Glory this is about is brining Natalee home.....

I agree totally. We all just need to keep our eye on the ball and not get distracted, I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.