April 26, 2024, 09:33:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 227272 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: January 02, 2009, 02:48:31 PM »

Regarding the "arrest"...
I'll believe it when I see it. I , too, am not holding my breath.

If someone is detained ... it will in all probability come to naught.

Just another "Dog and Pony Show".

Janet

_______

DETENTION OF FORMAL SUSPECTS

Karin Janssen:

1.  Mickey John - first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping. 06/2005

2.  Abraham Jones - first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping. 06/2005

3.  Joran van der Sloot - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder 06/2005

4. Deepak Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

5. Satish Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

6. Steve Croes - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

7. Paulus van der Sloot - complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. 06/2005

8. Geoffrey van Cromvoirt - criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance" of Natalee Holloway. 04/2006

9. Guido Weaver - Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen. 05/2006

Karin Janssen:

Deepak Kalpoe
- Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions. 09/2005

Satish Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions. 09/2005

Freddy Arambatzis - Suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor. (Unrelated to the Natalee Holloway case.) 09/2005

Hans Mos:

Joran Van der Sloot
-suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Deepak Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Satish Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Seems like we've already arrested some MAJOR players,as well as some innocent people for the sake of the start of the cover-up!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #301 on: January 02, 2009, 02:49:01 PM »

Well, at the risk of offending absolutely everyone on both sides of the fence - I think this needs to be said:

All this talk of "family" is sickeningly self-serving!

The only family that matters in this case is Natalee's.

IMO

Sorry you feel that way but as Private Eye stated many months ago, all of us here seeking Justice for Natalee have become part of that family too! 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364069#msg364069

To tell you the truth you all have become a part of Natalee's family

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

Thanks for the reminder texasmom.

Janet

I understand your point, Texasmom, and appreciate you making it.

My point was that the stated importance of the now endangered relationships & friendships made by posters of this forum and others, over the course of this journey should not be taking center stage.  That has nothing to do with what happened to Natalee and is therefore self-serving.

I agree Lifesong!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: January 02, 2009, 02:54:26 PM »

Seems to me that the goal is to cut through the BS, find this child and bring her home.
All this Mumbo Jumbo is just diversion.

Kermit has backed up everything she/he has stated and has had others come forward to vouch for her. She doesn't engage in MumboJumbo. Just plain talk, backed up by links.

I would say if anyone can help cut through the BS it would be Kermit.

I will also add as an aside, That Shango stuff lost me at the beginning when the name wasn't even spelled right. They "Americanized" it in spelling. I decided right then that it was a diversionary tactic aimed at Gullible American people to go off on a merry tangent trying to figure it out while the real facts went uncovered. It was a side show.
How do I know this? I have the "feathers" to prove it, lol

It lost me when I found "House of Rave" "Babylonians" "Elders" and almost all the repeated terms in Marvel Comic series, lol.  Road paved with gold bricks, it's all in there.  X-Men and Wolverine series.  I Didn't rear three boys for nothing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: January 02, 2009, 02:54:52 PM »

The thing about arrests in Aruba is that we have seen them before.  Then they always let them go.  If there is an arrest of a major player, I hope the evidence is solid enough to make it stick.

Nothing like giving major player(s), whoever it may be, a heads up by posting such here.  Brings me back to a singing war is a lost war.  Oh, and the 8th is next Thursday...re: the billiards post.  Fact or fiction?  Just my current thoughts.

What did I miss?  What's the significance of the 8th?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: January 02, 2009, 02:58:38 PM »

The thing about arrests in Aruba is that we have seen them before.  Then they always let them go.  If there is an arrest of a major player, I hope the evidence is solid enough to make it stick.

I believe JQK,Brinkman and potentially Greta will be in Aruba.Correct me if i'm wrong Monkey's..

Nothing like giving major player(s), whoever it may be, a heads up by posting such here.  Brings me back to a singing war is a lost war.  Oh, and the 8th is next Thursday...re: the billiards post.  Fact or fiction?  Just my current thoughts.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: January 02, 2009, 02:59:20 PM »

I believe JQK,Brinkman and potentially Greta will be in Aruba.Correct me if i'm wrong Monkey's..

Messed up the last one.Sorry!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: January 02, 2009, 03:03:07 PM »

Please forgive my being vague.  I am going to try to explain this without much detail because I don't want to offend the source.  On the 8th, due to a completely different matter than the one at hand; the hope was to bring about further activities that would have been a benefit to this case.  The 8th was a disappointment, it didn't turn out as hoped; and therefore did not further the attempts to find answers in this case.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: January 02, 2009, 03:04:36 PM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #308 on: January 02, 2009, 03:04:57 PM »

Caps quote:

MOS is out and with no power anymore.... like billiard, the 8 ball is in the middle and cue is align to break so all will fall in the right poket. watch the 8th

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3363.440

There was some discussion about what he meant.  Some thought it was a date.  I was not convinced, and thought he was just speaking of billiards...eight ball. 

I read all of his posts but did not have the 'wisdom' to understand it all. 

My previous post was meant to requestion those statements, not back them.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #309 on: January 02, 2009, 03:09:56 PM »

Please forgive my being vague.  I am going to try to explain this without much detail because I don't want to offend the source.  On the 8th, due to a completely different matter than the one at hand; the hope was to bring about further activities that would have been a benefit to this case.  The 8th was a disappointment, it didn't turn out as hoped; and therefore did not further the attempts to find answers in this case.
Thank You TM! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #310 on: January 02, 2009, 03:11:27 PM »

Isn't it tomorrow that JQK and Hero Brinkman and Greta are
to descend on Aruba?

the Dutch Members of Parliament (including Brinkman) are travelling first to Curaçao today (January 2nd).

then on to Aruba, with meetings from January 5th until January 9th.
on January 11th they travel back to The Netherlands.

Thanks, caesu.  Maybe some sparks will begin to fly in the Caribbean this coming week!

There will certainly be a lot of tension over there 

Do you think Hero will meet with Jan VDS?  How about Rudy?  I would love to be a fly on the wall in those meetings.

I would be surprised if Van Der Straaten is on Aruba next week.  They could meet with Rudy, though.  I hope Greta is down there for the entire time and Hero gives her all the scoop.

I don`t think Brinkman will have conversations with van der Straten, however in a `normal`situation he would meet Rudy. I`m not so sure if Rudy is interested in a meeting now.
IIRC Rudy went on a business trip to Bonaire the last time Dutch parliamentarians came to Aruba 

never lift the pressure of evil island
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: January 02, 2009, 03:14:45 PM »

So true.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: January 02, 2009, 03:16:15 PM »

You're welcome Hotping!   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: January 02, 2009, 03:17:06 PM »

Isn't it tomorrow that JQK and Hero Brinkman and Greta are
to descend on Aruba?

the Dutch Members of Parliament (including Brinkman) are travelling first to Curaçao today (January 2nd).

then on to Aruba, with meetings from January 5th until January 9th.
on January 11th they travel back to The Netherlands.

Thanks, caesu.  Maybe some sparks will begin to fly in the Caribbean this coming week!

There will certainly be a lot of tension over there 

Do you think Hero will meet with Jan VDS?  How about Rudy?  I would love to be a fly on the wall in those meetings.

I would be surprised if Van Der Straaten is on Aruba next week.  They could meet with Rudy, though.  I hope Greta is down there for the entire time and Hero gives her all the scoop.

I don`t think Brinkman will have conversations with van der Straten, however in a `normal`situation he would meet Rudy. I`m not so sure if Rudy is interested in a meeting now.
IIRC Rudy went on a business trip to Bonaire the last time Dutch parliamentarians came to Aruba 

Who would Hero be meeting with?  Sounds like no one on Aruba wants him around.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: January 02, 2009, 03:17:13 PM »

Seems to me that the goal is to cut through the BS, find this child and bring her home.
All this Mumbo Jumbo is just diversion.

Kermit has backed up everything she/he has stated and has had others come forward to vouch for her. She doesn't engage in MumboJumbo. Just plain talk, backed up by links.

I would say if anyone can help cut through the BS it would be Kermit.

I will also add as an aside, That Shango stuff lost me at the beginning when the name wasn't even spelled right. They "Americanized" it in spelling. I decided right then that it was a diversionary tactic aimed at Gullible American people to go off on a merry tangent trying to figure it out while the real facts went uncovered. It was a side show.
How do I know this? I have the "feathers" to prove it, lol

It lost me when I found "House of Rave" "Babylonians" "Elders" and almost all the repeated terms in Marvel Comic series, lol.  Road paved with gold bricks, it's all in there.  X-Men and Wolverine series.  I Didn't rear three boys for nothing.

Yep! lol!
A lot can be learned in those comic books 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: January 02, 2009, 03:26:22 PM »

MumInOhio

I would appreciate it if you would go back to your little group and get your facts straight.

It was NOT ME who first posted the photo of the CMB bank next to Digicel.

The reason I know this is because I posted that photo at FREEBIRDS!

IT WAS DAYHIKER who took the photo from Freebirds and posted it here at SM[/b]

In addition:
If you are confused by truth, then you need to sit down and have it out with your group.
BECAUSE if you HAD, you would have known that it was me that was asked to BY THOSE
SPECIFIC members of your group to FIND OUT INFORMATION ON CAPS!

I do not recall posting Montanja 10.
If I did, please give me the link to my post.

I do recall posting Catrini 7.
Lalasmom, your group member not only continued to query me about it, but also emailed me asking me
why I posted it because it was near where CAPS lived! Which differed from the address that CAPS gave
to DAVE and the FBI!

Want me to post the email? I will be more then happy to do so.

Call it drive-bys or untruth or whatever word you want to come up with.

I DID THAT - FOR THEM

If you think for one minute that I can not back up and show the emails to prove what I am saying
 IS THE TRUTH - you are sorely mistaken.

Call me whatever names, insinuate whatever you want, but I have the proof.

Now, go find yourself someone else to slander.

Do not bother responding to me.
Do not bother apologizing to me.
You are forgiven.
But I won't respond to you ever again.

Kermit...

Excuse me...I am slandering You?

I questioned your posts. This is what I do. I ask questions. I want the details straight.  I questioned that address the very next morning after you first posted it in Shango.

Because I respected you and your posts I spent a lot of time and effort looking for a  connection to Freddy Zedan and 7A Catiri. I actually believed you when you posted that Frederick Arends was Freddy Zedan's father. Even after I found a social site for Frederick and his young son. I am sorry, but I do not recall what it was that made me change my mind and realize that what you had posted was incorrect.

You can be sure that I will ask Lalas about 7A Catiri. I will ask because I want the truth.

From your post this is what I see, please correct me if I am wrong...

You posted and reposted incorrect information at the request of another member of this Forum. Even though you knew this was incorrect information, you kept posting this address as belonging to Freddy Zedan.

Would you care to elaborate as to why you posted that Frederick Arends was Freddy Zedan's father.

Would you mind clarifying for myself and the others on this Forum how many times you have done this? This being posting incorrect information at the request of another Forum member.

Somehow, I do not think it is me that needs to be forgiven, Kermit.

And I do not think I am the one that needs to be making any apologies either.

Mum has an Agenda - Justice For Natalee
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: January 02, 2009, 03:26:56 PM »

Caps quote:

MOS is out and with no power anymore.... like billiard, the 8 ball is in the middle and cue is align to break so all will fall in the right poket. watch the 8th

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3363.440

There was some discussion about what he meant.  Some thought it was a date.  I was not convinced, and thought he was just speaking of billiards...eight ball. 

I read all of his posts but did not have the 'wisdom' to understand it all. 

My previous post was meant to requestion those statements, not back them.

2NJSons_Mom ... I also lacked the "wisdom" to comprehend ... to interpret.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #317 on: January 02, 2009, 03:32:46 PM »

Janet, you said it much better than I.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: January 02, 2009, 03:34:49 PM »

Janet, you said it much better than I.   

Yes, even Aruban taxi drivers are fluent in many languages.  Or so they claim.

Too bad none of them are ever English.  But then perhaps that would spoil all the fun?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: January 02, 2009, 03:37:07 PM »

Well, how much "wisdom" is required just to tell the truth?

All we have asked Aruba for is an accounting of our citizen.  We have every right to do this and expect an honest and factual reply. 

To date, we have never received anything even close to being believable.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.