April 18, 2024, 02:43:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 226858 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: January 02, 2009, 05:35:41 PM »

Mum ... back in May, 2008 ... you and I were on the same page in regards to CAPS ... the same page I have been on since CAPS made his initial appearance in the middle of January, 2008.

Somewhere along the line you jumped back on the CAPS bandwagon.  What changed?  It was not CAPS who changed.

Sincerely, Janet

+++++++

MumInOhio
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #1412 on: May 06, 2008, 01:59:31 PM »

SS...I have read that as well...I have also read where he said it was other apartments, Dutch owned and not the Matty apartments. I am not going to go back to the first thread and find Cap's posts as I questioned him more than a couple of times as to why he changed his mind and he never answered!

He also didn't respond as to why he told me no to the Ind/Lion's Den in the first thread.

All that being said...he hasn't backed up his posts...just because Caps said it, doesn't make it so!

I am sorry I don't mean to upset you, but you can post Caps posts forever and I will just keep telling you what he said previously.

I still want to know why he changed from the other apartments to the Matty and he will not answer!!!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379364#msg379364

MumInOhio
« Reply #1424 on: May 06, 2008, 02:41:59 PM »

SS…let me ask you one question…

If I post the Freddy Zedan owns the Indo/Lion’s Den are you going to just take my word for it?

Caps posts that the Kalpoes - the father or the stepfather, he never did answer which one, according to a girl there, now own it!

You can certainly take what Caps says without questions, but I will not. So please do not repost Caps post to me....Show me the proof!

I have read everyone of Cap’s post at least three times…each day I type out an index…you would be very surprised what you see on the third read.

All I am trying to say is what you are posting from Caps is not what he said in January!

I am 99% sure as to why he switched to the Indo apartments…the answer is in one of your last few posts…and I will leave it at that!

And yes Lala’s…I am extremely frustrated…seems we have involved just about everyone on Aruba…new names are dropped every week.…I never see Joran’s name in this thread anymore!!!!!

And everytime Caps appears we have more questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COLUMBO has a word for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379383#msg379383

MumInOhio
« Reply #1440 on: May 06, 2008, 06:42:17 PM »

Guess we will have to agree to disagree. I don't have to give him the benefit of the doubt just because he's Caps

All I see is a whole lot of new names and misinformation and very few facts...Giovanni, Deutekom, Bulo, Freddy that doesn't exist, odd-bods living at the kalpoes address, list of names that don't match the phone book...

Yes, something is going on at that pond, and we are still dealing with Aruba. I'm in total agreement with Lala's on this one, nothing will come of the pond.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379502#msg379502

MumInOhio
« Reply #1450 on: May 06, 2008, 07:32:02 PM »

SS...A simple question as to if Deutekom was a Judge should have been answered 150 pages ago....so should the reason for him going back to the Indo/Lion's Den after he told me no to there. these are simple questions and both merit an answer!

I can't buy Cap's Dirty Hand Deutekom, because how he got to him was flawed. If he is not a Judge he wouldn't have been on that list. It is as simple as that!

There are more questions now than when Caps first started posting!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379518#msg379518

MumInOhio
« Reply #1456 on: May 06, 2008, 11:11:21 PM »

Well I guess we are all frustrated today!

I attempted to explain to Caps at least 3 times the Judges list, and as one who tries to answer other poster’s questions, and acknowledge their posts I expected an answer on at least one of those occasions! If you have read my posts you would know that I have acknowledged that Deutekom may be a ‘Dirty Hand’ , just questioning the way he got there.

You can check my posts for this morning and see that I try to ‘share’ what I know! Have a look and see if my answer to another poster was even acknowledged!

I guess in your opinion it is OK for Caps to fire of all these questions at us, but he is not obligated to answer ours. Most of my questions to him have been about posts he has made and names like Bulo’s that we have never heard of. I have asked very few about things I am researching.

I have not asked any more from Caps than I would have asked from any other poster…back up your posts! BS on putting him in any sort of position! Not to the questions I have asked anyways.

Yes there are other theories on this thread, and I for one am sick and tired of having only one jammed down my throat.

I have read Caps posts many times and it is up to me if I go along with everything or anything he says.  Maybe it might help some if you let Caps know that it is creating problems by him dropping names with no other info….it would help a lot and certainly save some of us a lot of time….

JMHO

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379582#msg379582

MumInOhio
« Reply #1459 on: May 06, 2008, 11:33:41 PM »

*******…as you said this is a discussion forum and I have reason to question things in Caps posts! Most times when I have done so I do not receive an answer or if I do it is the post of Caps I am referring to posted back to me. Sorry … to me that is not discussion.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379591#msg379591

MumInOhio
« Reply #1467 on: May 07, 2008, 08:06:50 AM »

SS...Caps started posting in the NAH thread around mid-January. Klaas explained at the time that he had been posting on the front page previously. After 4 or 5 days Caps started posting in the Shango thread. This would have been way back in the first thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379694#msg379694

MumInOhio
« Reply #1468 on: May 07, 2008, 09:28:28 AM »

SS… You are right. I think Caps has information that has nothing to do with Shango as well. Caps does know the corruption and the ‘dark’ side of Aruba. He knows some of the players, probably a lot.

When Caps first started posting in the forum he knew very little about the case, or so it appears from his early posts. He asked us about the family, the friends, the private plane and the pimps. He asked about the suspects and about the people such as Julia and others that continually misinformed us. He needed our help and knowledge with these pieces of the puzzle. There is nothing wrong with that, I personally have spent a lot of time and posts sharing any information I had or could find.

A lot of time it seems to me that Caps has a piece that he feels fits into a Shango/Simian/Merian post, and just makes it fit. He has the player, the corrupt official, so that is the answer to that part of the riddle.

An example of this would be ‘the yellowhammer’. We started with a yellow hummer way back in the first thread, and most disagreed back then. When it was revisited recently and many posted that they thought it was the bird, Caps said OK, we’ll go with the bird, we’ll refine and correct any errors in his interpretations. The next day, Caps posts that he doesn’t think it is the bird. Our interpretation of ‘the yellowhammer’ doesn’t fit into Cap’s deciphering of the riddle.

I find this very frustrating. To me it is not that difficult.

Thanks everyone for the input on Bulo yesterday. Pita sorry for the confusion I may have caused on the Benz site. Somehow I confused myself…Vms…sounds like a good idea…maybe clear up some loose ends like Giovanni and Bulo…

I think I need to go and sit in the grandstand with Lala’s and the other grannies for a day or two and go back to my own research.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379700#msg379700

MumInOhio
« Reply #1493 on: May 08, 2008, 09:33:46 AM
»

This is a previous discussion about Ben VocKing. Below are 2 of Caps older posts regarding VocKing. So in February and March Caps knew who VocKing was, but not on April 25th.

Somewhere back around page 40 Caps posted a key in which he includes a pic of VocKing. You will notice that Caps refers to a picture of Voking in his response above.

Around pages 45 and 46 there is much discussion about the photo of VocKing and which is the correct one. The photo of VocKing that Caps included in his key and showed to the man who knew him very well is not of the person we determined to be VocKing.

This is why I ask questions…

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379920#msg379920

MumInOhio
« Reply #1494 on: May 08, 2008, 09:41:12 AM »

These posts of Caps have been etched in mind since March. Another reason I ask questions.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379922#msg379922

MumInOhio
« Reply #1495 on: May 08, 2008, 10:12:11 AM »

Here is Cap's picture of Vocking.

Hotping...Thanks for the prayer. After the posts from last night, for the sake of harmony I have decided to refrain from posting in this thread any more.

Enjoy the Tango!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379926#msg379926

MumInOhio
« Reply #1500 on: May 08, 2008, 11:55:52 AM »

Vms…I have suspected from very early on from Cap’s posts who Caps really is. I did not come to this conclusion from any mailing list from ‘our friend in Aruba’. Posts over the last 24 hours have confirmed my suspicions. Not everyone is whom they appear to be…I need to walk away!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379938#msg379938

MumInOhio
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #936 on: May 08, 2008, 08:30:49 PM »

SS…since you bought this over from the Shango thread….there is no group attack on Caps. I have asked him to answer questions about his posts. He has not done so, on most occasions IMO. I said this morning that I would walk away. I have.

Many of my questions regarding Caps surround Ben Vocking. I posted on that this morning. Please go back and read from page 39 to page 46 of the thread. Open the links. Read Caps response very carefully and then read what I posted this morning.

I am not going to respond any further on the subject.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg380072#msg380072

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: January 02, 2009, 05:37:02 PM »

MumInOhio

I would appreciate it if you would go back to your little group and get your facts straight.

It was NOT ME who first posted the photo of the CMB bank next to Digicel.

The reason I know this is because I posted that photo at FREEBIRDS!

IT WAS DAYHIKER who took the photo from Freebirds and posted it here at SM[/b]

In addition:
If you are confused by truth, then you need to sit down and have it out with your group.
BECAUSE if you HAD, you would have known that it was me that was asked to BY THOSE
SPECIFIC members of your group to FIND OUT INFORMATION ON CAPS!

I do not recall posting Montanja 10.
If I did, please give me the link to my post.

I do recall posting Catrini 7.
Lalasmom, your group member not only continued to query me about it, but also emailed me asking me
why I posted it because it was near where CAPS lived! Which differed from the address that CAPS gave
to DAVE and the FBI!

Want me to post the email? I will be more then happy to do so.

Call it drive-bys or untruth or whatever word you want to come up with.

I DID THAT - FOR THEM

If you think for one minute that I can not back up and show the emails to prove what I am saying
 IS THE TRUTH - you are sorely mistaken.

Call me whatever names, insinuate whatever you want, but I have the proof.

Now, go find yourself someone else to slander.

Do not bother responding to me.
Do not bother apologizing to me.
You are forgiven.
But I won't respond to you ever again.

Kermit...

Excuse me...I am slandering You?

I questioned your posts. This is what I do. I ask questions. I want the details straight.  I questioned that address the very next morning after you first posted it in Shango.

Because I respected you and your posts I spent a lot of time and effort looking for a  connection to Freddy Zedan and 7A Catiri. I actually believed you when you posted that Frederick Arends was Freddy Zedan's father. Even after I found a social site for Frederick and his young son. I am sorry, but I do not recall what it was that made me change my mind and realize that what you had posted was incorrect.

You can be sure that I will ask Lalas about 7A Catiri. I will ask because I want the truth.

From your post this is what I see, please correct me if I am wrong...

You posted and reposted incorrect information at the request of another member of this Forum. Even though you knew this was incorrect information, you kept posting this address as belonging to Freddy Zedan.

Would you care to elaborate as to why you posted that Frederick Arends was Freddy Zedan's father.

Would you mind clarifying for myself and the others on this Forum how many times you have done this? This being posting incorrect information at the request of another Forum member.

Somehow, I do not think it is me that needs to be forgiven, Kermit.

And I do not think I am the one that needs to be making any apologies either.

Mum has an Agenda - Justice For Natalee
Is that the best you can do? Kermit may have given an incorrect address??

Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: January 02, 2009, 05:37:16 PM »

CAPS SAID

So like a said: in colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

FROM WIKI

Sapo is the Portuguese and Spanish term for a toad.

I believe CAPS is telling us that Kermie is deliberately making things up to confuse us.

BS kermit worked with two presidents brought down one.
NO WAY she is deliberately making things up to confuse us.
 I thinks it's Caps that's confusing us.
I also thinks he's more then one poster. JMO

This is a legit question, because statements like these have really caused me to question the motives of Kermit. What president did he/she bring down? Nixon? I thought it was Deepthroat who just passed away that brought down Nixon.

So Kermit brought down a president. And she/he single handily exposed the "Aruba cover-up". I know Klaas says she never said that but look up her posts, she claimed that here and on BFN. This really makes me think the motivation is about ego and not Natalee. I have seen several references to her taking down a president, is it something that can be substantiated?

Also Jen states that there are rumors floating that Jug knew the Persistence was first about oil, second about Natalee? Wow...is that her theory...whose theory? Just speculation or rumor? Those are some serious accusations imho.

I find your questioning of both these comments to be nitpicking statements.  Since the information relating to the topic here was backed up, the other is irrelevant.

If you read all of Jen's post, you'd have your answer, especially since you have a direct line to those involved in posting at that site.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: January 02, 2009, 05:44:52 PM »

Some Monkey's are so Organized(Janet)...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: January 02, 2009, 05:46:37 PM »

Some Monkey's are so Organized(Janet)...

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.ALL THE GLORY IS IN BRINGING NATALEE HOME.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #345 on: January 02, 2009, 05:52:45 PM »

CAPS SAID

So like a said: in colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

FROM WIKI

I believe CAPS is telling us that Kermie is deliberately making things up to confuse us.

I stand with the Blonde  smurfin and the

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: January 02, 2009, 05:52:47 PM »

CAPS SAID

FROM WIKI

This is a legit question, because statements like these have really caused me to question the motives of Kermit. What president did he/she bring down? Nixon? I thought it was Deepthroat who just passed away that brought down Nixon.

So Kermit brought down a president. And she/he single handily exposed the "Aruba cover-up". I know Klaas says she never said that but look up her posts, she claimed that here and on BFN. This really makes me think the motivation is about ego and not Natalee. I have seen several references to her taking down a president, is it something that can be substantiated?

Also Jen states that there are rumors floating that Jug knew the Persistence was first about oil, second about Natalee? Wow...is that her theory...whose theory? Just speculation or rumor? Those are some serious accusations imho.

I find your questioning of both these comments to be nitpicking statements.  Since the information relating to the topic here was backed up, the other is irrelevant.

If you read all of Jen's post, you'd have your answer, especially since you have a direct line to those involved in posting at that site.

ok...once again...I have no other connection to some "other" site and don't even know the site you are referring to.

Why am I stirring a pot...this is in reference to another comment. It appears to me that kermit has a lot of credibility with some posters. It also appears to me part of the credibility stems from her taking down a president and working beside 2 other presidents. The only president I know that came close to being taken down was Nixon...didn't know we were taking about the Monica Lewinsky business.

I also simply asked where the statements that Jug knew the Persistence was oil first and Natalee second came from. If I knew...I would not have asked.

You all know where I stand with what Kermit has done, I disagree and I think it is harmful and disresectful I have stated that all along. No "agenda" other than my own personal sense of right and wrong. I have also stated that I think the motivation...and again this is my opinion...behind bringing over posts made by Kyle...is more about ego than justice...again..my own opinion. But so many keep talking about how credible kermit is and how she has served beside presidents and even took one down. I simply asked if the rest of us who doubt her motivations can be filled in.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #347 on: January 02, 2009, 05:57:23 PM »

never lift the pressure of evil island
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: January 02, 2009, 05:57:57 PM »

CAPS SAID

FROM WIKI

I stand with the Blonde  smurfin and the

Thank you Blonde and Nut.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: January 02, 2009, 05:58:49 PM »

Posts and posters rise and fall on the credibility of their posting only.  I don't believe that personal biographical information about a particular poster is necessary for people to determine the validity of what they post.

That said, isn't posting personal information about other posters against the forum rules?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: January 02, 2009, 05:59:31 PM »

CAPS SAID

FROM WIKI

ok...once again...I have no other connection to some "other" site and don't even know the site you are referring to.

Why am I stirring a pot...this is in reference to another comment. It appears to me that kermit has a lot of credibility with some posters. It also appears to me part of the credibility stems from her taking down a president and working beside 2 other presidents. The only president I know that came close to being taken down was Nixon...didn't know we were taking about the Monica Lewinsky business.

I also simply asked where the statements that Jug knew the Persistence was oil first and Natalee second came from. If I knew...I would not have asked.

You all know where I stand with what Kermit has done, I disagree and I think it is harmful and disresectful I have stated that all along. No "agenda" other than my own personal sense of right and wrong. I have also stated that I think the motivation...and again this is my opinion...behind bringing over posts made by Kyle...is more about ego than justice...again..my own opinion. But so many keep talking about how credible kermit is and how she has served beside presidents and even took one down. I simply asked if the rest of us who doubt her motivations can be filled in.
So, you don't believe she was ex-Secret Service?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: January 02, 2009, 06:00:56 PM »

Caps was deception personified from the getgo.  His posts give the indication that he did not have a grasp of the English languages.  However ... other posts implied just the contrary.

Janet

+++++++

JANUARY, 2008

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #384 on: January 27, 2008, 02:51:39 PM »

need to know 2 things

Did Natalee travel somewhere before he come to Aruba

and

and the parents tree   Natalee is the doughter of  -----  and --------- etc.

I know that probably Dave Holloway has notting to do with this Case but the Twitty

Wat is twitty to natalee?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332978;topicseen#msg332978

MARCH 31, 2008

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
« Reply #419 on: March 31, 2008, 03:45:31 PM »

To all that believe that the FBI did notting and believe that they have the resource to work on this.

Shango start posting in June 2005 and in June 2008 it will 3 years and that was a lot of time to solve this.

How do I came here is that I wrote a logic report bases on the information that I have that prove where they could have drop the body. I did not know that this Shango or
Simian existed.

Only this I ask was in the front page of SM in December 2007 was the email of David or Beth to sent them my report.

And that how I got here after Klaasend read the report. I took a look at the Simian and could read it. I could see patterns in it. and so I came about to interpret this simian post. Shango was more complex and after my 4 week of separating the layers , the patterns were about the Ritz and Merge with the Natalee case.

The some key were easy but some key's were complex.

and so I took it upon me to solve this with the help of some that can provide or lookup the information.

and so today we are almost done. The three mayor keys are solved and now there is a mayor key only left and that is the News.

in time all will be public...but in the right form and ethics.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.400

APRIL 1, 2008

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
« Reply #609 on: April 01, 2008, 03:15:49 AM »

my first question this morning around 9:30 was:

Why would beth lie about her being a virgin and who run with the story was fox news. where did they got the news from? I will answer Julia.

Why why would I lhype up something that was not true and now i need some one to run with it. that can colorabrorate and sustain my lie. My friend. who walk with me. both know it is not the true and that makes it like we say in Logic world,  NOT = NOT and that makes it a logic sense.

it can not be OR and can not be AND OR logic. do not compute.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg369749#msg369749

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: January 02, 2009, 06:00:57 PM »

ldstlou,

part of your earlier quote:

part of your latest quote:

This does not sound like you "simply asked".  You said "those are some serious accusations".  You were calling Kermit and Jen out.  I was blasted earlier because I was accused of fueling the fire.  What do you call what you are doing?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: January 02, 2009, 06:01:08 PM »

CAPS SAID

FROM WIKI

Yes Idstlou, yes I know all about what you think you know.

These are my own personal photos.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: January 02, 2009, 06:06:17 PM »

Dawg gone, ole' Billy B looks pretty good in this pic!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: January 02, 2009, 06:07:04 PM »

CAPS SAID

FROM WIKI

Yes Idstlou, yes I know all about what you think you know.

These are my own personal photos.

Nice pictures Kermit.  (by the way, have I told you I stand with the Frog lately?)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: January 02, 2009, 06:07:50 PM »

I could swear I asked that same question just this morning and received not one but three answers.  I remember this because I sometimes get no answers so this was a first!

Of course, I did take a nap since then so I could just be confused.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #357 on: January 02, 2009, 06:09:17 PM »

I could swear I asked that same question just this morning and received not one but three answers.  I remember this because I sometimes get no answers so this was a first!

Of course, I did take a nap since then so I could just be confused.

Okay, I'll bite............. what question?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: January 02, 2009, 06:10:22 PM »

CAPS SAID

FROM WIKI

So, you don't believe she was ex-Secret Service?

I had no idea Wreck, thats why I was asking.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: January 02, 2009, 06:10:43 PM »

Posts and posters rise and fall on the credibility of their posting only.  I don't believe that personal biographical information about a particular poster is necessary for people to determine the validity of what they post.

That said, isn't posting personal information about other posters against the forum rules?

Yes.  Sometimes posters volunteer personal information and then of course it's OK.  But otherwise personal information about posters is nobody's business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.