April 18, 2024, 06:44:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 226870 times)
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #360 on: January 02, 2009, 06:13:03 PM »

I could swear I asked that same question just this morning and received not one but three answers.  I remember this because I sometimes get no answers so this was a first!

Of course, I did take a nap since then so I could just be confused.

Okay, I'll bite............. what question?

Never mind, I know what question.  It seems to be THE question.  It certainly has been answered severl times.   

I would like an answer to my question that I posed to ldstlou.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: January 02, 2009, 06:13:29 PM »

CAPS SAID

So like a said: in colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

FROM WIKI

Sapo is the Portuguese and Spanish term for a toad.

I believe CAPS is telling us that Kermie is deliberately making things up to confuse us.

BS kermit worked with two presidents brought down one.
NO WAY she is deliberately making things up to confuse us.
 I thinks it's Caps that's confusing us.
I also thinks he's more then one poster. JMO

This is a legit question, because statements like these have really caused me to question the motives of Kermit. What president did he/she bring down? Nixon? I thought it was Deepthroat who just passed away that brought down Nixon.

So Kermit brought down a president. And she/he single handily exposed the "Aruba cover-up". I know Klaas says she never said that but look up her posts, she claimed that here and on BFN. This really makes me think the motivation is about ego and not Natalee. I have seen several references to her taking down a president, is it something that can be substantiated?

Also Jen states that there are rumors floating that Jug knew the Persistence was first about oil, second about Natalee? Wow...is that her theory...whose theory? Just speculation or rumor? Those are some serious accusations imho.

I find your questioning of both these comments to be nitpicking statements.  Since the information relating to the topic here was backed up, the other is irrelevant.

If you read all of Jen's post, you'd have your answer, especially since you have a direct line to those involved in posting at that site.

ok...once again...I have no other connection to some "other" site and don't even know the site you are referring to.

Why am I stirring a pot...this is in reference to another comment. It appears to me that kermit has a lot of credibility with some posters. It also appears to me part of the credibility stems from her taking down a president and working beside 2 other presidents. The only president I know that came close to being taken down was Nixon...didn't know we were taking about the Monica Lewinsky business.

I also simply asked where the statements that Jug knew the Persistence was oil first and Natalee second came from. If I knew...I would not have asked.

You all know where I stand with what Kermit has done, I disagree and I think it is harmful and disresectful I have stated that all along. No "agenda" other than my own personal sense of right and wrong. I have also stated that I think the motivation...and again this is my opinion...behind bringing over posts made by Kyle...is more about ego than justice...again..my own opinion. But so many keep talking about how credible kermit is and how she has served beside presidents and even took one down. I simply asked if the rest of us who doubt her motivations can be filled in.

Yes Idstlou, yes I know all about what you think you know.

These are my own personal photos.

another legit question...so you were secret service...and you "took down" the president you were working for? Can you explain how?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: January 02, 2009, 06:13:56 PM »

So, you don't believe she was ex-Secret Service
?

I had no idea Wreck, thats why I was asking
That tells me you haven't been actually reading ANYTHING we have tried to explain to you. This was discussed greatly when all of this about Kermit broke. I think you are responding on emotion instead of on careful attention to what has been posted.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: January 02, 2009, 06:15:17 PM »

Posts and posters rise and fall on the credibility of their posting only.  I don't believe that personal biographical information about a particular poster is necessary for people to determine the validity of what they post.

That said, isn't posting personal information about other posters against the forum rules?

Yes.  Sometimes posters volunteer personal information and then of course it's OK.  But otherwise personal information about posters is nobody's business.

ok...I have seen it posted several times that kermit took down a president, and that has been part of her credibilty for some it seems. Am I then allowed to ask what president and how? jeez.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: January 02, 2009, 06:16:22 PM »

Caps was deception personified from the getgo.  His posts give the indication that he did not have a grasp of the English languages.  However ... other posts implied just the contrary.

Janet

+++++++

JANUARY, 2008

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #384 on: January 27, 2008, 02:51:39 PM »

need to know 2 things

Did Natalee travel somewhere before he come to Aruba

and

and the parents tree   Natalee is the doughter of  -----  and --------- etc.

I know that probably Dave Holloway has notting to do with this Case but the Twitty

Wat is twitty to natalee?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332978;topicseen#msg332978

MARCH 31, 2008

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
« Reply #419 on: March 31, 2008, 03:45:31 PM »

To all that believe that the FBI did notting and believe that they have the resource to work on this.

Shango start posting in June 2005 and in June 2008 it will 3 years and that was a lot of time to solve this.

How do I came here is that I wrote a logic report bases on the information that I have that prove where they could have drop the body. I did not know that this Shango or
Simian existed.

Only this I ask was in the front page of SM in December 2007 was the email of David or Beth to sent them my report.

And that how I got here after Klaasend read the report. I took a look at the Simian and could read it. I could see patterns in it. and so I came about to interpret this simian post. Shango was more complex and after my 4 week of separating the layers , the patterns were about the Ritz and Merge with the Natalee case.

The some key were easy but some key's were complex.

and so I took it upon me to solve this with the help of some that can provide or lookup the information.

and so today we are almost done. The three mayor keys are solved and now there is a mayor key only left and that is the News.

in time all will be public...but in the right form and ethics.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.400

APRIL 1, 2008

CapsLockWizard
« Reply #609 on: April 01, 2008, 03:15:49 AM »

my first question this morning around 9:30 was:

Why would beth lie about her being a virgin and who run with the story was fox news. where did they got the news from? I will answer Julia.

Why why would I lhype up something that was not true and now i need some one to run with it. that can colorabrorate and sustain my lie. My friend. who walk with me. both know it is not the true and that makes it like we say in Logic world,  NOT = NOT and that makes it a logic sense.

it can not be OR and can not be AND OR logic. do not compute.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg369749#msg369749

I agree.

In fact CAPS confirmed something today.
CAPS said: "I work alone [b]with a group that can not be put at risk"[/b]

Now, lets refresh our memories, Klassend posted two posts of CAPS and I think several monkeys questioned if it was 2 people, Blonde just posted that too and I agree with you guys.  Janet I recall questioned his posts because his English got better or changed[/b]

Since I can not post the actual proof, I will tell you what Caps emailed to Dave.

On February 10, 2008 10:42:33 PM
Subject: Taking matters in Our oun Hands.

Since January 1st, 2008, Caps tells Dave that he says Natalee was not in the ocean, but in the pond.
He goes on to tell Dave that he has " established a group to retrieve her body.

Then he says he is amazed Dave doesn't returne his emails or phone calls, but he wants Dave to come to Aruba.

Now, start figuring in the cover-up and how this all adds up.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: January 02, 2009, 06:17:35 PM »

?

That tells me you haven't been actually reading ANYTHING we have tried to explain to you. This was discussed greatly when all of this about Kermit broke. I think you are responding on emotion instead of on careful attention to what has been posted.

I have read she was one person...and then it was just a cover. Some refer to her as a he, some as a she. Some have said she was FBI, some SS. Some have said she has taken down a president. I have been given a lot of conflicting info.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: January 02, 2009, 06:18:03 PM »

another legit question...so you were secret service...and you "took down" the president you were working for? Can you explain how?

No I won't explain it to you because it's not relevant to Bringing Natalee Home.
A picture is worth a thousand words though.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: January 02, 2009, 06:18:59 PM »

Posts and posters rise and fall on the credibility of their posting only.  I don't believe that personal biographical information about a particular poster is necessary for people to determine the validity of what they post.

That said, isn't posting personal information about other posters against the forum rules?

Yes.  Sometimes posters volunteer personal information and then of course it's OK.  But otherwise personal information about posters is nobody's business.

ok...I have seen it posted several times that kermit took down a president, and that has been part of her credibilty for some it seems. Am I then allowed to ask what president and how? jeez.

I don't see where I directed my comment to you but I'll respond anyway.  You can ask all you want but it's inappropriate and don't expect an answer.

Personally, whether a person "took down" a president or not makes no difference to me.  It does not change how I feel about Kermit or Caps or anyone else.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: January 02, 2009, 06:19:40 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

THE COVER-UP OF HER MURDER

THE PERSISTENCE,THE CAGE AND THE COVER-UP(THE CONTENTS FOR WHICH WE'LL NEVER KNOW)..

STAY FOCUSED MONKEY'S...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: January 02, 2009, 06:20:08 PM »

Kermit,

Was the plan by Caps and his "group" (I am assuming the dive team here) to remove the remains from the cage and move them to the pond?  And is Caps the brother of Dirty Hand?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: January 02, 2009, 06:20:38 PM »

Caps was deception personified from the getgo.  His posts give the indication that he did not have a grasp of the English languages.  However ... other posts implied just the contrary.

Janet

+++++++

JANUARY, 2008

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #384 on: January 27, 2008, 02:51:39 PM »

need to know 2 things

Did Natalee travel somewhere before he come to Aruba

and

and the parents tree   Natalee is the doughter of  -----  and --------- etc.

I know that probably Dave Holloway has notting to do with this Case but the Twitty

Wat is twitty to natalee?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332978;topicseen#msg332978

MARCH 31, 2008

CapsLockWizard
« Reply #419 on: March 31, 2008, 03:45:31 PM »

To all that believe that the FBI did notting and believe that they have the resource to work on this.

Shango start posting in June 2005 and in June 2008 it will 3 years and that was a lot of time to solve this.

How do I came here is that I wrote a logic report bases on the information that I have that prove where they could have drop the body. I did not know that this Shango or
Simian existed.

Only this I ask was in the front page of SM in December 2007 was the email of David or Beth to sent them my report.

And that how I got here after Klaasend read the report. I took a look at the Simian and could read it. I could see patterns in it. and so I came about to interpret this simian post. Shango was more complex and after my 4 week of separating the layers , the patterns were about the Ritz and Merge with the Natalee case.

The some key were easy but some key's were complex.

and so I took it upon me to solve this with the help of some that can provide or lookup the information.

and so today we are almost done. The three mayor keys are solved and now there is a mayor key only left and that is the News.

in time all will be public...but in the right form and ethics.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.400

APRIL 1, 2008

CapsLockWizard
« Reply #609 on: April 01, 2008, 03:15:49 AM »

my first question this morning around 9:30 was:

Why would beth lie about her being a virgin and who run with the story was fox news. where did they got the news from? I will answer Julia.

Why why would I lhype up something that was not true and now i need some one to run with it. that can colorabrorate and sustain my lie. My friend. who walk with me. both know it is not the true and that makes it like we say in Logic world,  NOT = NOT and that makes it a logic sense.

it can not be OR and can not be AND OR logic. do not compute.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg369749#msg369749

I agree.

In fact CAPS confirmed something today.
CAPS said: "I work alone [b]with a group that can not be put at risk"[/b]

Now, lets refresh our memories, Klassend posted two posts of CAPS and I think several monkeys questioned if it was 2 people, Blonde just posted that too and I agree with you guys.  Janet I recall questioned his posts because his English got better or changed[/b]

Since I can not post the actual proof, I will tell you what Caps emailed to Dave.

On February 10, 2008 10:42:33 PM
Subject: Taking matters in Our oun Hands.

Since January 1st, 2008, Caps tells Dave that he says Natalee was not in the ocean, but in the pond.
He goes on to tell Dave that he has " established a group to retrieve her body.

Then he says he is amazed Dave doesn't returne his emails or phone calls, but he wants Dave to come to Aruba.

Now, start figuring in the cover-up and how this all adds up.

See, this is what bothers me, and where kermit loses credibility as far as I am concerned. If you are not allowed to post it, don't post it!!!

Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: January 02, 2009, 06:21:26 PM »

Idstlou,
Give it up. IMO your questions about which president and how are none of your business and have nothing to do with Natalee. This nonsense has gone on long enough. Let's get back on topic.

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: January 02, 2009, 06:22:05 PM »

?

I have read she was one person...and then it was just a cover. Some refer to her as a he, some as a she. Some have said she was FBI, some SS. Some have said she has taken down a president. I have been given a lot of conflicting info.
All I know/believe is what SHE has stated herself. Kermit never claimed herself to be FBI or a "he" (although most of us assumed she was a male because her forum name is Kermit). Hotshot thought she was only a "reporter".

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: January 02, 2009, 06:22:25 PM »

I don't see where I directed my comment to you but I'll respond anyway.  You can ask all you want but it's inappropriate and don't expect an answer.

Personally, whether a person "took down" a president or not makes no difference to me.  It does not change how I feel about Kermit or Caps or anyone else.

posters keep posting this comment in reference to kermit's credibility. Why can't I ask about it then?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: January 02, 2009, 06:23:30 PM »

ok...once again...I have no other connection to some "other" site and don't even know the site you are referring to.

Why am I stirring a pot...this is in reference to another comment. It appears to me that kermit has a lot of credibility with some posters. It also appears to me part of the credibility stems from her taking down a president and working beside 2 other presidents. The only president I know that came close to being taken down was Nixon...didn't know we were taking about the Monica Lewinsky business.

I also simply asked where the statements that Jug knew the Persistence was oil first and Natalee second came from. If I knew...I would not have asked.

You all know where I stand with what Kermit has done, I disagree and I think it is harmful and disresectful I have stated that all along. No "agenda" other than my own personal sense of right and wrong. I have also stated that I think the motivation...and again this is my opinion...behind bringing over posts made by Kyle...is more about ego than justice...again..my own opinion. But so many keep talking about how credible kermit is and how she has served beside presidents and even took one down. I simply asked if the rest of us who doubt her motivations can be filled in.

Lou ... Kermit was/is the messenger.

What is your perspective on the source of the message?

My opinion.

When arriving back in the States ... if Kyle Kingman had gone directly to the FBI/family with his concerns/suspicions regarding the Persistence undertaking ... with the second set of ROV images rather than sharing it all on a private forum .... rather than attempting to make deals with major networks ... maybe ... just maybe ... Natalee Holloway's remains could currently be resting on American soil and ... the family could possibly have had had a measure of closure this past Christmas ... the fourth Christmas of not knowing.

Janet

______

KYLE KINGMAN - PRIVATE FORUM

Kyle: I have not given anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th

Kyle: None of us gave any statements to the authorities after the 29th. It's possible John Silvetti did, because he was the only one conversing with them after Jan 7th.

Kyle: I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

Kyle: In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric

Kyle: The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th

Kyle: John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis

Kyle: John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word

Kyle: John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability

Kyle: John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again.

Kyle: Schafer is sue crazy.

Kyle: I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle: We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.

Kyle: I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

Kyle: Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

Kyle: The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

Kyle: I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

Kyle: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim. Everyone I show thinks the same thing without being prompted (including senior ABC execs).

Klye: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

Kyle: neither Dave, Robin, or Beth has seen any of the ROV footage aside from what was broadcasted on Dateline or the pictures leaked from the FBI to Dave (and Robin H.). Beth has seen nothing in my knowledge.

Kyle: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle: Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle: I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

kyle: Richardson was onboard the Persistence several times and attended the meetings on the boat. You may see a glimpse of him on the Dateline video in the survey room along with Mos standing over my shoulder.

Kyle: The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off

Kyle: We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does.  Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

Kyle: THis is what I'm trying to figure out now. I need to know the leak! I believe Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand

Kyle: I need to know what we know about Caps and Destiny. I need their names if possible.

Klye:  I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them.

Klye: I havn't spoken to Beth and don't plan to personally.

THE ROV IMAGES

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #408 on: November 24, 2008, 03:59:08 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555618#msg555618

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #410 on: November 24, 2008, 04:01:55 PM »

Photos given to the FBI sent to Dave and Robin posted on the internet are NOT the
photos posted above.  These were not given to the FBI until recently.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555621#msg555621

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: January 02, 2009, 06:23:35 PM »

Kermit,

Was the plan by Caps and his "group" (I am assuming the dive team here) to remove the remains from the cage and move them to the pond?  And is Caps the brother of Dirty Hand?

I think some of those questions are going to be answered soon.
I don't really want to comment further just now.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: January 02, 2009, 06:23:48 PM »

Idstlou,
Give it up. IMO your questions about which president and how are none of your business and have nothing to do with Natalee. This nonsense has gone on long enough. Let's get back on topic.

It goes to credibility, and it has been posted over and over again as to kermit's credibility...so why can't I ask?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: January 02, 2009, 06:23:55 PM »

I could swear I asked that same question just this morning and received not one but three answers.  I remember this because I sometimes get no answers so this was a first!

Of course, I did take a nap since then so I could just be confused.

Okay, I'll bite............. what question?

The one about Jug knowing the primary mission of the Persistence having to do with oil.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: January 02, 2009, 06:24:38 PM »

posters keep posting this comment in reference to kermit's credibility. Why can't I ask about it then?

Briefs or boxers?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: January 02, 2009, 06:25:30 PM »

LDSTLOU - if Joran van der Sloot emailed me and confessed to Natalee dying and his disposing of her body, would it bother you if I posted the jest of that email in the forum?  Just so people could have a good idea what was sent to me?  Or would you think it more important to honor a private email and not tell anyone about it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.