April 18, 2024, 10:45:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 226842 times)
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2009, 10:36:11 PM »

It is strange how the bungled fish trap investigation and the pond became merged. 

Is there something right before us that we are missing about all this?

BUMP

There is no connection IMHO 
I think they ARE linked. The pond was a diversion for what was really found in the cage. The pond was the VERY last thing searched by the Persitence crew. Did they purposely plant the cage evidence in the pond????

hmmm OK, they planted human remains, the remains of Natalee, from the sea cage into the Monserat pond?   I just can`t believe people are that evil.   No, i don`t believe that at all Wreck
Silvetti? Caps? No way, i don`t buy that.

never lift the pressure of evil island
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2009, 10:36:30 PM »

It is strange how the bungled fish trap investigation and the pond became merged. 

BUMP

I think they ARE linked. The pond was a diversion for what was really found in the cage. The pond was the VERY last thing searched by the Persitence crew. Did they purposely plant the cage evidence in the pond????

But at one point in time, Kyle said Caps might even be Dirty Hand!

Then next thing we know, they are all big chums?  How did that happen.

These are things that make me be confused and tend to think it is ALL just BS.  Natalee is prolly under the concrete at the Sloots and it is ALL a diversion.

Caps was hellbent to tell us that Natalee was "cut up in several pieces" -- was that to explain away why remains might be found in the cage AND the pond?

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2009, 10:46:09 PM »

Hi Tib...Happy New Year to you as well...Will switch our weather for a week or two!

SS......I have 2 different IPs on the same page of a thread in this Forum. I think I have a screen capture, if not I will make sure I do it. I also use more than one computer, so I have absolutely no idea what point Kermit has been trying to make. Especially now she professes to use 7...Oh...I guess she is now CIA, FBI or something...

Remember ALE is watching. FBI too. 

Click on my profile and you can see a post of mine this morning about Caps posting from Aruba. It seems I was tracking Caps long before either Kermit and Jen, and Yes he was posting from Aruba. I have a heap of them saved.

By my calculations I have managed to squeeze in before all the "devices". 

Mum - you know I have counted on you for a year now to track that IP stuff because I have no clue.  I can't even find my own IP.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2009, 10:49:55 PM »

I'm only asking questions! 

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2009, 10:50:21 PM »

Hi Tib...Happy New Year to you as well...Will switch our weather for a week or two!

SS......I have 2 different IPs on the same page of a thread in this Forum. I think I have a screen capture, if not I will make sure I do it. I also use more than one computer, so I have absolutely no idea what point Kermit has been trying to make. Especially now she professes to use 7...Oh...I guess she is now CIA, FBI or something...

Click on my profile and you can see a post of mine this morning about Caps posting from Aruba. It seems I was tracking Caps long before either Kermit and Jen, and Yes he was posting from Aruba. I have a heap of them saved.

Mum - you know I have counted on you for a year now to track that IP stuff because I have no clue.  I can't even find my own IP.

Hi SS, well, according my IP, i now live in the USA
I tried Blonde`s link and installed it 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2009, 10:50:23 PM »

There are a ways to find your IP outside of this forum, but the easiest for me to help you now is to look at your last post.  It should show in the bottom right corner.  No one else can see it there, but it would also show in the Sitemeter when you log in.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2009, 10:52:16 PM »

The issues for me are the cage and the cover-up and why people are so opposed to it.What's your issues?

Iris.I await your response.What are your issues?

Don't know if you read iris?TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2009, 10:56:11 PM »

The issues for me are the cage and the cover-up and why people are so opposed to it.What's your issues?

I just think it's time to move forward with discussing actual issues of the case instead of certain poster's motives.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2009, 10:59:42 PM »

One time someone directed me to a sitemeter here at SM.  It was at the bottom of a page.  I know I couldn't find myself posting from where I know I live.  I just kind of gave up on the IP idea.
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2009, 11:01:06 PM »

BUMP

hmmm OK, they planted human remains, the remains of Natalee, from the sea cage into the Monserat pond?   I just can`t believe people are that evil.   No, i don`t believe that at all Wreck
Silvetti? Caps? No way, i don`t buy that.

Sounds like they were trying to frame Joran! 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2009, 11:02:02 PM »

I just think it's time to move forward with discussing actual issues of the case instead of certain poster's motives.

I do appreciate your concerns but i do think the Moderator's will let me know if i'm O/T correct?We apparently have posters who seem to be personally involved and to tell me not to concern myself with there motives i think is bizarre.Why am i not able to know people's role in this tragedy?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2009, 11:02:23 PM »

One time someone directed me to a sitemeter here at SM.  It was at the bottom of a page.  I know I couldn't find myself posting from where I know I live.  I just kind of gave up on the IP idea.

LOL, it just doesn`t matter when you`re transparent

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2009, 11:03:26 PM »

Hey - I found the IP on my last post 2NJ.  I clicked on it and it says that only moderators and the poster can view this information.  How are all of you viewing the information if only the poster and moderators can see it?   
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2009, 11:05:13 PM »

LOL, it just doesn`t matter when you`re transparent

Ms. Cellophane
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2009, 11:05:13 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/

Papiamentu translation:

come across habitantenan of papilon owing to succeed captura one boa very big self some of they're tell cu esey kiermeen much suerte the is measure 2.55m and ela wordo captura among canashito cu papilon just bow of one stoel cu person is sit all nightfall..i owing to bring much spanto at the habitantenan in sercania for his size do 2 metre 55..e two personanan balente here on the potret is esunnan cu owing to succeed kill the boa big here cu one machete.. come across

This picture doesn't include the head, I'm not posting it but it's at the website....I think I'll probably see that in my dreams!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2009, 11:10:41 PM »

Hey - I found the IP on my last post 2NJ.  I clicked on it and it says that only moderators and the poster can view this information.  How are all of you viewing the information if only the poster and moderators can see it?   

Not sure if it's a setting, but as a moderator, I do not see anyone's IP....just my own.  Maybe it should say Administrators.  The sitemeter is a separate site, imo, and it tracks those who enter the FP and the forum.  IPs show there. 

It wasn't my intent to take us on a long discussion about IP addresses.  I just wanted you to be able to see yours.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2009, 11:12:45 PM »

If explaining another persons motives for being here were so simple.....then merely asking might get a response.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2009, 11:17:35 PM »

Yes MUM I have 6 computers and a phone that I can log in with.
Mix it up as much as you want so you can come to conclusions that fit your agenda.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2009, 11:18:28 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/

Papiamentu translation:

come across habitantenan of papilon owing to succeed captura one boa very big self some of they're tell cu esey kiermeen much suerte the is measure 2.55m and ela wordo captura among canashito cu papilon just bow of one stoel cu person is sit all nightfall..i owing to bring much spanto at the habitantenan in sercania for his size do 2 metre 55..e two personanan balente here on the potret is esunnan cu owing to succeed kill the boa big here cu one machete.. come across

This picture doesn't include the head, I'm not posting it but it's at the website....I think I'll probably see that in my dreams!

Yuck!  Yep Nightmares for sure tonight! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2009, 11:18:52 PM »

Not sure if it's a setting, but as a moderator, I do not see anyone's IP....just my own.  Maybe it should say Administrators.  The sitemeter is a separate site, imo, and it tracks those who enter the FP and the forum.  IPs show there. 

It wasn't my intent to take us on a long discussion about IP addresses.  I just wanted you to be able to see yours.

You can go to the site meter and see some IP's but you have to guess who the IP belongs to. Administrators can see all IP's.  Moderators just like members can only see their own IPs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.