April 25, 2024, 09:31:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 227194 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: January 02, 2009, 06:37:51 PM »

LDSTLOU - if Joran van der Sloot emailed me and confessed to Natalee dying and his disposing of her body, would it bother you if I posted the jest of that email in the forum?  Just so people could have a good idea what was sent to me?  Or would you think it more important to honor a private email and not tell anyone about it?

I don't see that Caps was posting any confession. Kermit says she is not allowed to post it and yet she posts it. And no, if I had an e-mail from Joran confessing I would not post it at SM, I would turn it over to the FBI who I am sure would tell me to keep my mouth shut about it and I would keep my mouth shut about it.

Which Kyle DID NOT do.  He posted on a private forum his concerns instead of giving the information to the FBI.

that is not true. All footage was turned over to the FBI. Do you wonder why JQK, Tim Miller, Dateline the FBI and the Family are not speaking out about the Persistence? Could it be because it was all done on the up and up? Kyle also asked that his posts not be made public. I believe Jen's letter said they sought legal advice and were told not to publish his posts...am I wrong?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: January 02, 2009, 06:37:56 PM »

Forgive me, but these same questions go on for pages...where is the Ignore button? 

I was going to ask earlier if we had an ignore button but I didn't want to sound crude.

Doesn't sound crude at all.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: January 02, 2009, 06:38:17 PM »

Are we as posters now required to submit a resume complete with photos?

Neither Kermit nor anyone else's credibility with me hinges on past employment.

Posters live or die by the credibility of their posts.  I don't recall ever seeing anyone say they only believe Kermit because of past employment record.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: January 02, 2009, 06:38:36 PM »

I do not need an ignore option.  I just read/scan and scroll by.

However ... the edit option is another topic that I believe should be persued.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #404 on: January 02, 2009, 06:39:09 PM »

Why don't We just ignore these distraction posters then maybe they will just go away....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: January 02, 2009, 06:39:34 PM »

LDSTLOU - if Joran van der Sloot emailed me and confessed to Natalee dying and his disposing of her body, would it bother you if I posted the jest of that email in the forum?  Just so people could have a good idea what was sent to me?  Or would you think it more important to honor a private email and not tell anyone about it?

I don't see that Caps was posting any confession. Kermit says she is not allowed to post it and yet she posts it. And no, if I had an e-mail from Joran confessing I would not post it at SM, I would turn it over to the FBI who I am sure would tell me to keep my mouth shut about it and I would keep my mouth shut about it.

Which Kyle DID NOT do.  He posted on a private forum his concerns instead of giving the information to the FBI.

that is not true. All footage was turned over to the FBI. Do you wonder why JQK, Tim Miller, Dateline the FBI and the Family are not speaking out about the Persistence? Could it be because it was all done on the up and up? Kyle also asked that his posts not be made public. I believe Jen's letter said they sought legal advice and were told not to publish his posts...am I wrong?

From what i understand  it was about obstruction of justice.Correct me if i'm wrong Kermit!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: January 02, 2009, 06:39:54 PM »

* Arlene Ellis-Schipper is a board of directors for CMB bank http://www.cmbnv.com/directors.php
* Paulus van der Sloot went to the CMB bank twice the day after Natalee was kidnapped by his son
* Lincoln Gomez and Nilo Swean are financial guys on the boards of these banks
(I'm going to add to this original post that the banks are significant to follow the money)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.520

Anita's email was SETAR

Anita van der Sloot email:
> > > > >(i edited) @setarnet.aw

SO IS Gottenbos
Email: ica@setarnet.aw

The 100 million dollars that Croes is talking about is the tax exemption or tax holiday that the refinery currently has. “Setar pays every year 75 million florins in taxes”, said Croes.
http://tinyurl.com/qefda
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.620

Dayhiker
Scared Monkey
View Profile
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #489 on: December 04, 2008, 12:49:24 PM »
Pardon me for not getting back to you quickly Mum, had some work to do. There was a photo posted here, maybe by the frog, that showed the phone company and bank right next to each other. If someone can find that it should help us clear this up.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg566433#msg566433

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: January 02, 2009, 06:41:25 PM »

Posts and posters rise and fall on the credibility of their posting only.  I don't believe that personal biographical information about a particular poster is necessary for people to determine the validity of what they post.

That said, isn't posting personal information about other posters against the forum rules?

Yes.  Sometimes posters volunteer personal information and then of course it's OK.  But otherwise personal information about posters is nobody's business.

ok...I have seen it posted several times that kermit took down a president, and that has been part of her credibility for some it seems. Am I then allowed to ask what president and how? jeez.

I don't see where I directed my comment to you but I'll respond anyway.  You can ask all you want but it's inappropriate and don't expect an answer.

Personally, whether a person "took down" a president or not makes no difference to me.  It does not change how I feel about Kermit or Caps or anyone else.

posters keep posting this comment in reference to kermit's credibility. Why can't I ask about it then?

SHE JUST SHOWED YOU 2 PHOTOS OF HER WORKING FOR PRES CLINTON!! WHAT THE HECK ELSE DO YOU WANT?

To distract from the FACTS!  That's what it's all about for her.  IMO

ok...call it distract. I don't agree with what Kermit has done or alleged. I have stated that since I first read her posts. So I voice my disagreement and it is a distraction or I am part of the conspiracy. Why can't I just disagree with what she has said and done? I am not the only one who disagrees.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: January 02, 2009, 06:42:34 PM »

Are we as posters now required to submit a resume complete with photos?

Neither Kermit nor anyone else's credibility with me hinges on past employment.

Posters live or die by the credibility of their posts.  I don't recall ever seeing anyone say they only believe Kermit because of past employment record.

Thank you Anna.
I happen to agree with you and not just because Idstlou puts me in the hot seat.
Although I guess I could have said to her, "show me yours and I'll show you mine."
heh heh

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: January 02, 2009, 06:43:02 PM »

I have been here awhile too. I disagree with kermit and what she has done and now I am a "distractor' or a conspirator and suddenly the enemy. There is something really wrong with that imho.

off to basketball.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #410 on: January 02, 2009, 06:43:16 PM »

KLAAS, CAN WE HAVE THE POPCORN KITTY, PLEASE????

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: January 02, 2009, 06:43:57 PM »

Yes, I believe you are WRONG:

1.  From Kermit's and Kyle's posts the information was turned over to the FBI and JQK because neither Kyle or John Silvetti did.

2.  I believe Jen stated they were told to stay away from Kyle, nothing about NOT publishing his posts.  I think it was Kyle that threatened people if they published them.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #412 on: January 02, 2009, 06:44:21 PM »

Caps was deception personified from the getgo.  His posts give the indication that he did not have a grasp of the English languages.  However ... other posts implied just the contrary.

Janet

+++++++

JANUARY, 2008

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #384 on: January 27, 2008, 02:51:39 PM »

need to know 2 things

Did Natalee travel somewhere before he come to Aruba

and

and the parents tree   Natalee is the doughter of  -----  and --------- etc.

I know that probably Dave Holloway has notting to do with this Case but the Twitty

Wat is twitty to natalee?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332978;topicseen#msg332978

MARCH 31, 2008

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
« Reply #419 on: March 31, 2008, 03:45:31 PM »

To all that believe that the FBI did notting and believe that they have the resource to work on this.

Shango start posting in June 2005 and in June 2008 it will 3 years and that was a lot of time to solve this.

How do I came here is that I wrote a logic report bases on the information that I have that prove where they could have drop the body. I did not know that this Shango or
Simian existed.

Only this I ask was in the front page of SM in December 2007 was the email of David or Beth to sent them my report.

And that how I got here after Klaasend read the report. I took a look at the Simian and could read it. I could see patterns in it. and so I came about to interpret this simian post. Shango was more complex and after my 4 week of separating the layers , the patterns were about the Ritz and Merge with the Natalee case.

The some key were easy but some key's were complex.

and so I took it upon me to solve this with the help of some that can provide or lookup the information.

and so today we are almost done. The three mayor keys are solved and now there is a mayor key only left and that is the News.

in time all will be public...but in the right form and ethics.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.400

APRIL 1, 2008

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
« Reply #609 on: April 01, 2008, 03:15:49 AM »

my first question this morning around 9:30 was:

Why would beth lie about her being a virgin and who run with the story was fox news. where did they got the news from? I will answer Julia.

Why why would I lhype up something that was not true and now i need some one to run with it. that can colorabrorate and sustain my lie. My friend. who walk with me. both know it is not the true and that makes it like we say in Logic world,  NOT = NOT and that makes it a logic sense.

it can not be OR and can not be AND OR logic. do not compute.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg369749#msg369749

I agree.

In fact CAPS confirmed something today.
CAPS said: "I work alone [b]with a group that can not be put at risk"[/b]

Now, lets refresh our memories, Klassend posted two posts of CAPS and I think several monkeys questioned if it was 2 people, Blonde just posted that too and I agree with you guys.  Janet I recall questioned his posts because his English got better or changed[/b]

Since I can not post the actual proof, I will tell you what Caps emailed to Dave.

On February 10, 2008 10:42:33 PM
Subject: Taking matters in Our oun Hands.

Since January 1st, 2008, Caps tells Dave that he says Natalee was not in the ocean, but in the pond.
He goes on to tell Dave that he has " established a group to retrieve her body.

Then he says he is amazed Dave doesn't returne his emails or phone calls, but he wants Dave to come to Aruba.

Now, start figuring in the cover-up and how this all adds up.

Please Kermit, no more riddles?! Why not give us your honest opinion?

Isn't that a question we should ask Caps.....

Yes sure, why all so vague? Both Kermit and Caps are very vague. This is not a game like: I give you some riddles and leave you for the next 2 days to figure it out . . 

Sorry but this is my humble opinion.

never lift the pressure of evil island
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: January 02, 2009, 06:44:37 PM »

ok...call it distract. I don't agree with what Kermit has done or alleged. I have stated that since I first read her posts. So I voice my disagreement and it is a distraction or I am part of the conspiracy. Why can't I just disagree with what she has said and done? I am not the only one who disagrees.

I believe the problem is you don't just disagree, you want me to tell you personal information. I'm not going to do that. You can object and discuss your objections with me, I don't have a problem with that, but your constant need to have personal information is quite disturbing.

I'll just skip your posts and you have a good evening.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: January 02, 2009, 06:44:58 PM »

Posts and posters rise and fall on the credibility of their posting only.  I don't believe that personal biographical information about a particular poster is necessary for people to determine the validity of what they post.

That said, isn't posting personal information about other posters against the forum rules?

Yes.  Sometimes posters volunteer personal information and then of course it's OK.  But otherwise personal information about posters is nobody's business.

ok...I have seen it posted several times that kermit took down a president, and that has been part of her credibility for some it seems. Am I then allowed to ask what president and how? jeez.

I don't see where I directed my comment to you but I'll respond anyway.  You can ask all you want but it's inappropriate and don't expect an answer.

Personally, whether a person "took down" a president or not makes no difference to me.  It does not change how I feel about Kermit or Caps or anyone else.

posters keep posting this comment in reference to kermit's credibility. Why can't I ask about it then?

SHE JUST SHOWED YOU 2 PHOTOS OF HER WORKING FOR PRES CLINTON!! WHAT THE HECK ELSE DO YOU WANT?

To distract from the FACTS!  That's what it's all about for her.  IMO

You disagree -- so noted.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: January 02, 2009, 06:45:02 PM »

From what i understand  it was about obstruction of justice.Correct me if i'm wrong Kermit!

according to whom? Not the FBI. The FBI do not have a problem with Kyle. In fact, they told him to ignore Kermit she was not important. She once again...posted that e-mail from Kyle to her...you all read it and ignored it.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: January 02, 2009, 06:45:16 PM »

What a lovely color that building is!  As a Dutch American I can truly say that the Dutch do make the nicest and best paint in the world!

I wonder what the name of that color might be.  Would love to use it sometime.
I know Tylergal has used some Dutch imported paint but is it out of my price range by about $100 per gallon!

Still, that would make a wonderful color for inside as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #417 on: January 02, 2009, 06:45:26 PM »

Thank Goodness for Basketball! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: January 02, 2009, 06:45:29 PM »

Yes, I believe you are WRONG:

1.  From Kermit's and Kyle's posts the information was turned over to the FBI and JQK because neither Kyle or John Silvetti did.

2.  I believe Jen stated they were told to stay away from Kyle, nothing about NOT publishing his posts.  I think it was Kyle that threatened people if they published them.

Thanks Klaas, I can't get the hang of attack mode.  Having a hard time understanding the attacks on Kermit when it was Kyle's own words.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: January 02, 2009, 06:46:30 PM »

I believe the problem is you don't just disagree, you want me to tell you personal information. I'm not going to do that. You can object and discuss your objections with me, I don't have a problem with that, but your constant need to have personal information is quite disturbing.

I'll just skip your posts and you have a good evening.

I wanna know which pond you frequent,as well as which lily pad you live on?.Jus kiddin...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.