April 23, 2024, 07:59:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 227059 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: January 02, 2009, 10:24:24 PM »

ldstlou has it occured to you even once that you have been lied to?  Cause I gotta tell ya I don't believe a word that you are being told.  JMHO.  Kermit has backed up his/her post and also 5 Freebirds have come here to tell us that Kermit is telling the truth.  You are being used, and you really should go back.......slow down.....and read every single word that has been posted for the past month or so.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #561 on: January 02, 2009, 10:24:53 PM »

Check every detail, Check it twice.

I don't think anyone should have to clarify what 'immediately' means. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: January 02, 2009, 10:25:42 PM »

I am going to venture into this little thing here.  (gosh, I hope I don't regret it)

What I understand ldstlou to be saying here is that there was a protocol on the ship where things were turned over to the FBI as they were developed and Kyle was not the one on the ship that was assigned to do that.

Am I right, ldstlou?

that is my understanding

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: January 02, 2009, 10:26:01 PM »

I am going to venture into this little thing here.  (gosh, I hope I don't regret it)

What I understand ldstlou to be saying here is that there was a protocol on the ship where things were turned over to the FBI as they were developed and Kyle was not the one on the ship that was assigned to do that.

Am I right, ldstlou?

But Kyle said the video footage etc was not turned over to the FBI immediately.  Whether it was his job or not, he relayed that it wasn't done. 

Did he say how he knew that?  I mean, if it wasn't his job to submit some of this stuff, how would he know it wasn't done?  Did he say?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: January 02, 2009, 10:26:19 PM »

Lou ... you are wrong.  The ROV images already have a copyright.

The Natalee's Freebirds' motivations are not self-serving.  At all times Justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her long-suffering family has been where it was at.  The time and effort put into research to produce documents ... to expose the corrupt Aruban investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing from the getgo ... has been a labor of love.

I should know.  I was a Natalee's Freebird prior to making the decision to fly the coop and ...  focus on the SM Natalee forum ... an open forum.

Janet
________

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 -
« Reply #544 on: December 19, 2008, 06:52:12 PM »

PERHAPS KYLE VIOLATED THE COPYRIGHT HIMSELF

Kyle said
: "She [BETH] needs to know exactly what we found in the proper timing. The way to do that would be through Tim Trahan and I. I can arrange any meeting with him. He represents the owner and the rights to the data, in this case, Louis S. I have everything but I don't want to go around him for chain of custody reasons, professional courtesy, and friendship."

The next step:
I will soon propose a meeting with Beth and other family members, myself, Tim Trahan, Peter DeVries, and whomever else necessary to go over the ROV video, contents, and case status. I would like a couple people very familiar with the case documents also present to help connect dots during the meeting. I would prefer meeting towards the end of April or mid-May to allow adequate time for things to shake themselves out if is going to. If necessary, I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level. We met in mid-Feb about this already. The question becomes timing, who needs to be there, and whether or not it's covered by the press. I prefer not, but it may be useful. DeVries doesn't need to be there in my opinion but he's good for ratings and helps ABC be cooperative if needed.

He certainly is a planner
[edited to protect the individual] needs to be called and ask to request the removal of the post by either her
or PI to Klaas. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.msg592533;topicseen#msg592533

See Janet, I don't see a cover-up. I see Kyle disclosing everything. Where is the cover-up?

jen3560
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 -
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2008, 04:36:13 PM »

KeeptheFaith and Janet,

After we discovered this information had been withheld from US authorities, we contacted legal counsel, and were advised to keep our distance from Persistence crew members and benefactors - that is when and why Kyle was banned.

That occurred the end of September.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.msg605250#msg605250

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: January 02, 2009, 10:27:34 PM »

LDSTLOU,
Again, I think you have failed to follow EVERY detail and words of Kyle himself. Kyle has stated that John S. had NO interest in the trap -- in fact he told Kyle "to never bring up the trap" again! Kyle told Freebirds that John S. has NEW business dealings in Aruba. Beth's brother (private eye) was flabbergasted to find out about the Jan. 7th pics in MARCH! That is NOT IMMEDIATELY. Kyle had no responsibilty to turn over ALL pics????? Well, he sure had responsibility to SELL the pics in February!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: January 02, 2009, 10:28:29 PM »

LDSTLOU - the problem I have with this is that there is no reason with today's technology that the ROV footage couldn't have been turned over on January 7, 2008 along with the screen shots.  NO REASON.   The footage is nothing more than a video captured on a disc.  The video can be electronically transmitted IMMEDIATELY.

So then why wasn't everything turned over to the FBI immediately?

ok...define immediate Klaas...are we talking seconds after..minutes after..a day after? They were working with two FBI agents from Barbados. The footage was turned over to them. The exact moment? Kyle does not know, but it certainly was not withheld from them.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: January 02, 2009, 10:28:43 PM »

ldstlou has it occured to you even once that you have been lied to?  Cause I gotta tell ya I don't believe a word that you are being told.  JMHO.  Kermit has backed up his/her post and also 5 Freebirds have come here to tell us that Kermit is telling the truth.  You are being used, and you really should go back.......slow down.....and read every single word that has been posted for the past month or so.

I know this was not directed to me, but you are asking a fair question and I'm sure she will answer.

But, has it ocurred to anyone that this entire thing may just have been one huge misunderstanding of each other's initial posts at the Freebirds site?

(I'm going to look for my shield)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: January 02, 2009, 10:29:32 PM »

Am I right, ldstlou?

But Kyle said the video footage etc was not turned over to the FBI immediately.  Whether it was his job or not, he relayed that it wasn't done. 

Did he say how he knew that?  I mean, if it wasn't his job to submit some of this stuff, how would he know it wasn't done?  Did he say?

You would have to ask Kyle those questions. 
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: January 02, 2009, 10:29:36 PM »

Ldstlou - I was just logging off but saw you responded.  I cam back to say Thank You for responding.  I can see now why/how you were responding the way you did.  I also see I inadvertantly put an extra "t" in you name during my last post - I'm sorry about that.

Bye now monkeys.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: January 02, 2009, 10:29:40 PM »

LDSTLOU - the problem I have with this is that there is no reason with today's technology that the ROV footage couldn't have been turned over on January 7, 2008 along with the screen shots.  NO REASON.   The footage is nothing more than a video captured on a disc.  The video can be electronically transmitted IMMEDIATELY.

KYLE KINGMAN'S POSTS TO A PRIVATE FORUM

Kyle: I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

Kyle: Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: January 02, 2009, 10:31:38 PM »

ok...define immediate Klaas...are we talking seconds after..minutes after..a day after? They were working with two FBI agents from Barbados. The footage was turned over to them. The exact moment? Kyle does not know, but it certainly was not withheld from them.

Immediately was your word, you define it.   YOU said the footage was turned over after and I'm simply stating there is really no reason for any delay.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: January 02, 2009, 10:35:04 PM »

I know this was not directed to me, but you are asking a fair question and I'm sure she will answer.

But, has it ocurred to anyone that this entire thing may just have been one huge misunderstanding of each other's initial posts at the Freebirds site?

thank you truth...this is what I have stated from day one. That I believe that kermit believes there was a conspiracy involving members of the Persistence. I never said she was lying, not once. I believe she believes that.

However I don't.
I believe after Kyle found out how long it took the samples to get to the FBI and the results, he started putting things together in his head and had some major questions about how the ALE handled things and whether they were DUPED by the ALE or not. He still is not sure. He has his doubts just the same as everyone else about what was in that cage and regrets they will never know now. But he never said John was in on anything, he may have believed at one time that John trusted the ALE more than he should have...and those were Kyle's OPINIONS not FACTS! But that is a far cry from the members of the Persistence being involved in a conspiracy with the ALE and moving evidence from a cage to a pond.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: January 02, 2009, 10:35:34 PM »

Am I right, ldstlou?

Wouldn't the Freebirds and/or Kermit know if he said to them HOW he knew?  Maybe they will tell us.  I don't mean to press you about it.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: January 02, 2009, 10:36:36 PM »

Ldstlou - I was just logging off but saw you responded.  I cam back to say Thank You for responding.  I can see now why/how you were responding the way you did.  I also see I inadvertantly put an extra "t" in you name during my last post - I'm sorry about that.

Bye now monkeys.

thanks, I type slow!! lol

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: January 02, 2009, 10:38:12 PM »

Am I right, ldstlou?

Wouldn't the Freebirds and/or Kermit know if he said to them HOW he knew?  Maybe they will tell us.  I don't mean to press you about it.

and this is exactly what I have been meaning when I say taken out of context. What was the conversation taking place when these posts were made? We don't know.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: January 02, 2009, 10:40:55 PM »

thank you truth...this is what I have stated from day one. That I believe that kermit believes there was a conspiracy involving members of the Persistence. I never said she was lying, not once. I believe she believes that.

However I don't.
I believe after Kyle found out how long it took the samples to get to the FBI and the results, he started putting things together in his head and had some major questions about how the ALE handled things and whether they were DUPED by the ALE or not. He still is not sure. He has his doubts just the same as everyone else about what was in that cage and regrets they will never know now. But he never said John was in on anything, he may have believed at one time that John trusted the ALE more than he should have...and those were Kyle's OPINIONS not FACTS! But that is a far cry from the members of the Persistence being involved in a conspiracy with the ALE and moving evidence from a cage to a pond.

Thanks for explaining that.  I have to honest, the last several days I have tried to just scroll through a lot of this stuff.  I know that anything we have seen, the FBI has seen and I'm sure the FBI has even more than that.

I wasn't on that ship, nor was I at the Freebird site so I cannot add much to the converstion.  I just want to see us all get back to working together.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: January 02, 2009, 10:42:05 PM »

LDSTLOU,
Again, I think you have failed to follow EVERY detail and words of Kyle himself. Kyle has stated that John S. had NO interest in the trap -- in fact he told Kyle "to never bring up the trap" again! Kyle told Freebirds that John S. has NEW business dealings in Aruba. Beth's brother (private eye) was flabbergasted to find out about the Jan. 7th pics in MARCH! That is NOT IMMEDIATELY. Kyle had no responsibilty to turn over ALL pics????? Well, he sure had responsibility to SELL the pics in February!

John did not believe Natalee was in that trap. They had other targets they had located and he wanted to focus on the other targets that were possibilites. Remember, they identified quite a few other possible targets that they were eager to look into. It wasn't because he was hiding anything in the trap, he felt they had eliminated the possibility that it was Natalee and wanet to get to other possibilities.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: January 02, 2009, 10:42:42 PM »

Am I right, ldstlou?

that is my understanding

So what you are saying is that the FBI was there on the ship the entire time including January 7th and they saw the pictures.

So if they saw these pictures what is the big deal.

Is it because Kyle released information he should not have.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: January 02, 2009, 10:45:17 PM »

LDSTLOU,

John did not believe Natalee was in that trap. They had other targets they had located and he wanted to focus on the other targets that were possibilites. Remember, they identified quite a few other possible targets that they were eager to look into. It wasn't because he was hiding anything in the trap, he felt they had eliminated the possibility that it was Natalee and wanet to get to other possibilities.

How did he(Silvetti) come to that conclusion?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.