April 26, 2024, 05:44:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 227265 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: January 02, 2009, 10:46:05 PM »

I am going to venture into this little thing here.  (gosh, I hope I don't regret it)

What I understand ldstlou to be saying here is that there was a protocol on the ship where things were turned over to the FBI as they were developed and Kyle was not the one on the ship that was assigned to do that.

Am I right, ldstlou?

that is my understanding

So what you are saying is that the FBI was there on the ship the entire time including January 7th and they saw the pictures.

So if they saw these pictures what is the big deal.

Is it because Kyle released information he should not have.

I am not sure what you are asking me? What is the big deal to me?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: January 02, 2009, 10:48:22 PM »

I am going to venture into this little thing here.  (gosh, I hope I don't regret it)

What I understand ldstlou to be saying here is that there was a protocol on the ship where things were turned over to the FBI as they were developed and Kyle was not the one on the ship that was assigned to do that.

Am I right, ldstlou?

that is my understanding

So what you are saying is that the FBI was there on the ship the entire time including January 7th and they saw the pictures.

Surely you aren't trying to tell us the FBI was physically aboard the Persistence on Dec. 29th to Jan 7th?!?

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: January 02, 2009, 10:50:08 PM »

Am I right, ldstlou?

that is my understanding

Surely you aren't trying to tell us the FBI was physically aboard the Persistence on Dec. 29th to Jan 7th?!?

Well, they wouldn't have to be onboard to receive the data.  It's quite easy to encrypt and transmit data.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: January 02, 2009, 10:51:47 PM »

Am I right, ldstlou?

that is my understanding

In other words if these pictures were already released to the FBI the time he said why is he so upset.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: January 02, 2009, 10:52:01 PM »

Am I right, ldstlou?

that is my understanding

Well, they wouldn't have to be onboard to receive the data.  It's quite easy to encrypt and transmit data.
That is what San was asking.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: January 02, 2009, 10:53:21 PM »

Here is how Kyle explained it to me.

When he inquired about the results of the fabric analysis, he became highly suspicious because of the length of time it took ALE to get it to the FBI. I am sorry, I don't remember the amount of time now...but way out of proportion to how long it should have taken. So looking back...everything now seems suspect to him. He says it could have been 3 things

1) a serious of coincidences which would be the ultimate cosmic WTF.
2) a cover-up by the ALE in which they duped the members of the Persistence to do so.
3) an investigation.

He stated an investigation could look very much like a cover-up if you are watching it go down.

He still to this day does not know which of the three it was. He asked the Freebirds...this is my understanding, to help him sort it all out. Much of his posts that were copied here was opinion, speculation...Kyle attempting to noodle it all out. Never was he saying that members of the Persistence were involved in a conspiracy.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: January 02, 2009, 10:53:54 PM »

Am I right, ldstlou?

that is my understanding

I thought you were asking too.  sorry.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: January 02, 2009, 10:54:35 PM »

LDSTLOU,
Again, I think you have failed to follow EVERY detail and words of Kyle himself. Kyle has stated that John S. had NO interest in the trap -- in fact he told Kyle "to never bring up the trap" again! Kyle told Freebirds that John S. has NEW business dealings in Aruba. Beth's brother (private eye) was flabbergasted to find out about the Jan. 7th pics in MARCH! That is NOT IMMEDIATELY. Kyle had no responsibilty to turn over ALL pics????? Well, he sure had responsibility to SELL the pics in February!

John did not believe Natalee was in that trap. They had other targets they had located and he wanted to focus on the other targets that were possibilites. Remember, they identified quite a few other possible targets that they were eager to look into. It wasn't because he was hiding anything in the trap, he felt they had eliminated the possibility that it was Natalee and wanet to get to other possibilities.

How did he(Silvetti) come to that conclusion?

How did he eliminate Natalee as a possibilty when Kyle thought differently???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: January 02, 2009, 10:55:54 PM »

Am I right, ldstlou?

that is my understanding

I didn't ask that question so I don't know if they were on board or not. I know that there were members of Quantico on board.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: January 02, 2009, 10:56:10 PM »

Am I right, ldstlou?

that is my understanding

I was repeating san's question because Lisa did not answer to it.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: January 02, 2009, 10:58:19 PM »

[/quote]
[/quote]

Gottcha.  Sometimes these quote stacks get a little busy.  I lost track for a moment there.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: January 02, 2009, 10:59:08 PM »

I think we need Kermit, Jen, or wingnut to come back and re-state the timelines as they know it.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: January 02, 2009, 10:59:52 PM »

LDSTLOU,
Again, I think you have failed to follow EVERY detail and words of Kyle himself. Kyle has stated that John S. had NO interest in the trap -- in fact he told Kyle "to never bring up the trap" again! Kyle told Freebirds that John S. has NEW business dealings in Aruba. Beth's brother (private eye) was flabbergasted to find out about the Jan. 7th pics in MARCH! That is NOT IMMEDIATELY. Kyle had no responsibilty to turn over ALL pics????? Well, he sure had responsibility to SELL the pics in February!

John did not believe Natalee was in that trap. They had other targets they had located and he wanted to focus on the other targets that were possibilites. Remember, they identified quite a few other possible targets that they were eager to look into. It wasn't because he was hiding anything in the trap, he felt they had eliminated the possibility that it was Natalee and wanet to get to other possibilities.

Lou ... the following words of Kyle Kingman says it all in regards to John Silvetti.  Have a boo at the ROV images.  John S. had a responsibility to Natalee Holloway, her family and those who donated to the Persistence undertaking ... not to dismiss the contents of that cage/trap ... not to turn it over unchallenged to the enemy.  An FBI agent should have been on board the Persistence to observed the chain of custody.

Janet

_______

KYLE KINGMAN - PRIVATE FORUM

Kyle: I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle: John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again.

Kyle: John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word

Kyle: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

THE ROV IMAGES

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #408 on: November 24, 2008, 03:59:08 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555618#msg555618

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #410 on: November 24, 2008, 04:01:55 PM »

Photos given to the FBI sent to Dave and Robin posted on the internet are NOT the
photos posted above.  These were not given to the FBI until recently.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555621#msg555621

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: January 02, 2009, 11:00:01 PM »

LDSTLOU,

Eager to look into, so eager they begged for donations one day while they were packing to leave at the same time. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: January 02, 2009, 11:00:14 PM »

LDSTLOU,

How did he(Silvetti) come to that conclusion?

How did he eliminate Natalee as a possibilty when Kyle thought differently???

How did Silvetti come to the conclusion it wasn't Natalee?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #595 on: January 02, 2009, 11:00:43 PM »

Am I right, ldstlou?

that is my understanding

This sure seems to be going in a circle and I'll be darned as to the reason why....
But, as stated, FBI didn't have to be onboard to receive the ROV videos, so why wasn't the ROV videos encrypted and transmitted the day they were made? I'm sure the FBI would not set up a protocol that only insisted screen captures were sent daily without covering or excluding videos....That wouldn't make any sense....
Kyle pretty much painted the picture that he knew the ROV video was not sent to FBI or family. He stated he was trying to strike a deal for financial gains....When Freebirds discovered that Kyle had not sent the ROV video in September 2008 they cut ties with him on advice of legal consul....Kermit exposed it along with help from Freebirds....
Pretty clear to me.....
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: January 02, 2009, 11:01:15 PM »

Remember....Kyle said that he had not turned anything over to the
FBI since DEC 29th.

Then he was busy trying to sell the ROV footage in Feb.

I do not believe for one minute that there were agents from
Barbados on the ship or working with the crew.  That would have
come up long before now.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: January 02, 2009, 11:02:52 PM »

Am I right, ldstlou?

that is my understanding

I don't know. I didn't ask. I know Quantico was on board on the 29th.

Look bottom line, I spoke to Jug and Kyle and in my heart don't believe the members of the Persistence were involved in a cover-up.

Many of you have spoken to kermit and believe there was a cover-up on the part of the members of the Persistence.

I think it is fair to say everyone here has the utmost respect and trust in Tim Miller. Many here know him well enough to ask him his opinion. I think Tim's view on what happened and what was or was not found would go a long way to help everyone figure this out.

Kyle feels betrayed. No way is he going to come here and answer questions.

Do a google search on John Silvetti and you will find pages of SM references of him involved in a conspiracy...I would not offer the courtesy of an interview if I were him..jmho.

But I would think Tim Miller would be willing if Red or Dana asked him to.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: January 02, 2009, 11:03:37 PM »

FBI since DEC 29th.

come up long before now.

They were involved and he gave Jug the names.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: January 02, 2009, 11:04:27 PM »

FBI since DEC 29th.

come up long before now.

It would have.  But wouldn't they really need to be on the ALE dive boat to get access to the actual contents of the trap?  That's who had it, right?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.