April 19, 2024, 06:30:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 226947 times)
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: January 03, 2009, 12:13:17 AM »

I think we need Kermit, Jen, or wingnut to come back and re-state the timelines as they know it.

I think we need Tim Miller to explain it to us.
Tim Miller was not on the persistence when the ROV video was taken on jan 7...John S. put him off the ship on Dec 30th....

No but I am sure Tim could answer if the FBI were involved. I am sure he could answer what the protocol was in turning over footage. I am sure he could answer if he was removed from the Persistence. I am sure he could answer if he felt John Silvetti was involved in a cover-up with the FBI. I think those answers would go a long way right now.

Ldstlou, you have convinced me.  Your explanations sound straightforward and credible. 

How are her explanations any more credible than any one elses?  Because she spoke with Kyle or Jug?

Just my opinion.  I'm not basing it on who she got the info from, just that the info seems to make sense.  I'm just not buying the conspiracy theories about the Persistence crew.  The Freebirds believed everything Kyle said and based their theories on his words, and if Kyle mislead them, the conclusions they drew cannot be correct.
So why would Kyle "mislead" Freebirds? 

Could be millions of reasons!  People lie to me constantly (but then, I'm an auditor). The only ones I can catch consistently are my own family members!  And sometimes my kids can still fool me. (One's a cop, he's really good!)
iris44....good to know...if i am every audited by the irs....I hope you are the auditor....

I'm easy!!  (In addition to gullible).
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: January 03, 2009, 12:13:36 AM »

Quantico is a Marine Corp Base that houses among other things the FBI academy.

So were these agents onboard from the regular FBI which is in Washington, DC, or from Bardados?  There are some lab facilities at Quantico but the forensic samples in the plastic bags were only in the ALE dive boat was my understanding from Kyle's posts.

Just following along, here, Anna....my thoughts were along the same lines.

Someone from Quantico could be a Marine, lol. 

Marine Corps Base Quantico
It's called the "Crossroads of the Marine Corps," and during its 80 year tenure on the approximately 100 square miles of land located along the western bank of the Potomac River, Marine Corps Base Quantico has been a training site for Marines and a birthing place of Marine Corps concepts.

The Marine Corps Base provides functional support for the overall Quantico mission including the provision of personnel administration, facilities, logistics, financial security, safety, public information, legal, base operations, training, administration, morale, welfare and recreation support for organic and tenant organizations.

Didn't Dompig train at Quantico?? Maybe HE was on board the Persistence!

That's really a scary thought!    

Good Night texasmom.

jANET

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: January 03, 2009, 12:13:43 AM »

It is now 2009 and I thank all of you for allowing me to be a part of the Monkey cage. Since Red has said that things WILL be happening, I ask all of you to just have patience and then we will have answers. We are here because we all care about Natalee and her family. Many of the recent posts are very confusing but I still have faith that justice will be won. We all must keep asking questions and searching for the truth.

God Bless all of you for caring.
Cajun Miracle

I agree.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: January 03, 2009, 12:17:25 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
9:20 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #684 on: January 03, 2009, 12:17:36 AM »

I think we need Kermit, Jen, or wingnut to come back and re-state the timelines as they know it.

I think we need Tim Miller to explain it to us.
Tim Miller was not on the persistence when the ROV video was taken on jan 7...John S. put him off the ship on Dec 30th....

No but I am sure Tim could answer if the FBI were involved. I am sure he could answer what the protocol was in turning over footage. I am sure he could answer if he was removed from the Persistence. I am sure he could answer if he felt John Silvetti was involved in a cover-up with the FBI. I think those answers would go a long way right now.

Ldstlou, you have convinced me.  Your explanations sound straightforward and credible. 

How are her explanations any more credible than any one elses?  Because she spoke with Kyle or Jug?

Just my opinion.  I'm not basing it on who she got the info from, just that the info seems to make sense.  I'm just not buying the conspiracy theories about the Persistence crew.  The Freebirds believed everything Kyle said and based their theories on his words, and if Kyle mislead them, the conclusions they drew cannot be correct.
So why would Kyle "mislead" Freebirds? 

Could be millions of reasons!  People lie to me constantly (but then, I'm an auditor). The only ones I can catch consistently are my own family members!  And sometimes my kids can still fool me. (One's a cop, he's really good!)
iris44....good to know...if i am every audited by the irs....I hope you are the auditor....

Iris....just to cover all bases....we're not related...right? 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: January 03, 2009, 12:17:38 AM »

My impression is that YOUNG Kyle was talking and telling tales out of school, sotaspeak, spilling the beans where he thought it would not be seen.  Trashing his boss as many of us have wanted to do, etc.

Then very next job, low and behold, who is in charge but same boss.

OOPS!  

Better backtrack and try to repair before boss sees it?  In such specialized area of work, can it be impossible to avoid running into or working for the same people?

Just a thought on what might have happened.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: January 03, 2009, 12:19:43 AM »

My impression is that YOUNG Kyle was talking and telling tales out of school, sotaspeak, spilling the beans where he thought it would not be seen.  Trashing his boss as many of us have wanted to do, etc.

OOPS!  

Better backtrack and try to repair before boss sees it?  In such specialized area of work, can it be impossible to avoid running into or working for the same people?

I think you are perceptive!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: January 03, 2009, 12:20:04 AM »

[/quote]

Me too!!  I am also very compromising.  I have no idea why Mum called me a pitbull.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: January 03, 2009, 12:21:20 AM »

Me too!!  I am also very compromising.  I have no idea why Mum called me a pitbull.

Janet

_____

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: January 03, 2009, 12:24:51 AM »

OOPS!  

John S and kyle work in a very small pool of expertize.....I'm probably more cynical than you may be Anna....
At some point, after the persistence crew, led by John S as project manager...strike a deal with the devil (aruba), good things came to John S (company picking up a Netherlands  branch) and kyle's good fortune with his "big bucks" jobs through the Netherlands branch....
Somethings not right....
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: January 03, 2009, 12:26:09 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

billb, you can relax.  My firm actually represents clients who are being audited by the IRS.  (We're the good guys!). 
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: January 03, 2009, 12:28:56 AM »

[/quote]
[/quote]

billb, you can relax.  My firm actually represents clients who are being audited by the IRS.  (We're the good guys!). 
[/quote]
Another good thing to know! I like you, Iris 44! My people may call your people.....
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: January 03, 2009, 12:29:06 AM »

OOPS!  

Well then this is a lesson learned in life.  Don't shoot your mouth off because you never know who you are speaking to.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: January 03, 2009, 12:30:40 AM »

OOPS!  

John S and kyle work in a very small pool of expertize.....I'm probably more cynical than you may be Anna....
At some point, after the persistence crew, led by John S as project manager...strike a deal with the devil (aruba), good things came to John S (company picking up a Netherlands  branch) and kyle's good fortune with his "big bucks" jobs through the Netherlands branch....
Somethings not right....

Well, I was going for the more subtle appraoch, lol.

But was thinking along the same lines, just sort of easing into it gradually.   

Lots of the rigs in the Gulf Coast belong to Royal Dutch Petroleum right off our own coast.

Just saying. . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #694 on: January 03, 2009, 12:31:01 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
9:20 PM PT

Goodnight Janet!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: January 03, 2009, 12:31:35 AM »

OOPS!  

Well then this is a lesson learned in life.  Don't shoot your mouth off because you never know who you are speaking to.

And for damned sure, don't put it in writing!!!!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: January 03, 2009, 12:34:16 AM »

http://www.nd.nl/artikelen/2009/januari/02/pvv-er-brinkman-uit-zijn-kritiek-op-zaak-holloway

Brinkman PVV'er from his criticism of Holloway case Published: 03 January 2009 05:00, last updated: 02 January 2009 21:43

by Dick Hofland

PVV-MP Hero Brinkman. | Nederlands Dagblad photo / Jaco Klamer
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
THE HAGUE - The Holloway case in terms of PVV MP Hero Brinkman-to carelessly examined. During the visit of a delegation he dives in the case, but he also criticized the new management structure in the Antilles.

MP Hero Brinkman of the PVV appears next week in Aruba in the Natalee Holloway case. During the visit of a parliamentary delegation to the West, he speaks in the Advocate of the missing American teenager, several policemen and some former members of the Public Ministry. ,, The research is so fucked up.''
What can you do what Peter R. de Vries can not?
,, I wish that the case was a cover it. Because that likely to happen now. Peter R. de Vries has updated me about everything and I've read about the case, so I am well prepared. And I agreed that I tell him everything I know to do.''

What do you discover?
,, The Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes has been corrupt, but in this case I think he speaks the truth. Croes has suggested that the father of Joran van der Sloot in Aruba and the police were very good friends. That police chief said that he would have the son of his best friend could not continue. That explains why the investigation only after ten days was set in motion, while four hours after the disappearance of Natalee Joran already clear that there was closely involved.,,

You are also plans for the new governance structure of the West on such matters. Are not you afraid that you Antilles hence the cabinet hunts.
,, I say what I think and I see what happens. I'm starting Monday at the table with various people I have accused of corruption. I do not know how they will approach me, but I'm still welcome.''

What are you going to blame the West?
,, There is an agreement that the Netherlands seventy percent of the debt charity, and that control over administration and justice. That seems good, but what does the island of Curacao was the first council done? The private pension supplemented with 1.3 million euros. This is an geneerde form of self-enrichment which the dog does not eat bread.''

,, I foresee that in the West as quickly as possible the money would have to be as fast as possible to them. The negotiations on the constitutional changes are, unfortunately, wrong place. We ought to agree that they may make no new debt.''

Thanx Klaas!

Well, the above is what jumped out it me right away.  Was this in a major newspaper?  Very colorful language, is it not?
]

PERSONA NON GRATA

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: January 03, 2009, 12:34:36 AM »

OOPS!  

And not on the internet OR email.  I tell people all the time before they hit that send button in email to first see who they are sending it to, then make sure it is NOT to the entire organization.  Once they do that, I cannot help them.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: January 03, 2009, 12:46:08 AM »

OOPS!  

Exactly Anna.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: January 03, 2009, 12:49:24 AM »

Money talks!  But it can't sing and dance and it can't walk!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQLWF_ItzYs

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.