April 25, 2024, 08:56:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 227190 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: January 03, 2009, 12:49:47 AM »

Time for me to call it a night.  Have a good one all.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: January 03, 2009, 12:52:19 AM »

Good night BlueMoon For reading all those pages...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #702 on: January 03, 2009, 12:53:19 AM »

Goodnight Blue Moon!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: January 03, 2009, 12:55:26 AM »

Good night BlueMoon For reading all those pages...
I'm leaving as well! I'm encouraged about Red's comments tonight -- I hope the "stars are aligning" indeed!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: January 03, 2009, 01:02:29 AM »

Good night Wreck 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: January 03, 2009, 01:12:57 AM »

Goodnight wreck! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: January 03, 2009, 01:52:12 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

THE GLORY IS IN BRINGING HER HOME 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: January 03, 2009, 01:53:26 AM »

Article in tomorrow's Awe Mainta.  I'm hoping Cageman or Sandy Leiva (or anyone who can) will tell us more about what it says.  My interpretation is that the 55 year old woman's body was taken back for further review (another autopsy?) by law enforcement from her funeral. 

http://awemainta.com/home/

1/3/2009 Awe Mainta

Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

entrante today free!!!

curpa during burial confisca everybody owing to stay babuca yesterday tardi, after cu had ceremonia of burial, as the.o. respons in catholic santa ana at north, for after compaña the difunto for his ultimo lugar of rest, for fiscal of ministerio publico owing to let confisca the cadaver.

Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

first of close kelder yesterday tardi fiscal owing to confisca cadaver of fayecida

everybody owing to stay babuca yesterday tardi, after cu had ceremonia of burial, as the.o. respons in catholic santa ana at north, for after compaña the difunto for his ultimo lugar of rest, for fiscal of ministerio publico owing to let confisca the cadaver. the presentenan not owing to like the form of proceder here mucho y even owing to demanda of wanted see documento pakico ministerio publico wanted confisca cadaver of the madam, beatrix stella rua-correa of 55 year, that owing to fayece day 30 of december ultimo. the presentenan even owing to deal of stroba police of haci his trabao y after of menasa they cu will actua cu hand duro, t’e polisnan self have to owing to carga the box bek p’e car of funeraria. awemainta buscando informacion of vocero of ministerio publico, the unique informacion cu we can owing to achieve is, cu have one investigacion is tumando lugar. y for determina cause exact of dead of the fayecida, sra. beatrix stella rua-correa, have to owing to let confisca the cadaver for after haci one autopsia of acuerdo cu ley.pero for of hendenan cu conoce the fayecida, they're achieve the caso here very odd, because sra. beatrix stella rua-correa have assure more of 7 year bad y at cama. pesey all denuncia cu can have haci for her.o. bisiñanan is completamente false. question is stay, cu after of haci the autopsia, for cual not have day still, will have another ceremonia the.o. respons for bury the difunto?

*I also read in her obituary that she was employed by National Car Rental & Alamo Car Rental and Speed Garage

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: January 03, 2009, 02:06:30 AM »

More about Rene Van Nie's new books, I posted some info from his website about this last night.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_50955.php

Google translation:

New autobiographical book René van Nie
29 Dec, 2008, 14:22 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - From Rene van Nie, a new book. He presents the autobiographical work entitled "Rene van Nie leaves the back of his tongue to see" on January 10 at Van Dorp bookstore in Dakota. The filmmaker and author of Nie (1939), the book that day eleven o'clock in the morning to one o'clock in the afternoon at his new book baptism. This occasion of his seventieth birthday he celebrated in 2009. The new work by Van Nie appears in a print run of only seventy-pieces equal in number as his years and is a collector item. That is an advertising at the entrance of the Van Dorp bookstore. When you buy the new book, customers also receive free short story Shoe, which is about the suspect in the Holloway case, Joran van der Sloot. In this paper, a number of parts from the book published. Last Saturday, the first part "With the helmet on." Part two will appear next Saturday 'Gypsy Boy with street mart as luggage in Amigoe.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: January 03, 2009, 02:27:06 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: January 03, 2009, 02:35:50 AM »

Goodnight everyone!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: January 03, 2009, 02:40:02 AM »

Goodnight everyone!

Goodnight TM..We Pray for Justice For Natalee

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: January 03, 2009, 02:42:38 AM »

Good night to all those headed for the monkey bunkey.

Thank you for posting the picture, Texasmom.  A reminder...

KTF ~  You sure are hanging in there  salut

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: January 03, 2009, 03:55:36 AM »

The footage WAS turned over to the FBI immediately. You do our FBI a disservice imho by thinking they walked away without it.  (not according to Kyles own words)

Jen also stated I believe, that they had compiled their findings, when Kyle came back he asked that they not post the piece they had put together because they had taken speculation and turned it into facts and had taken his words out of context. So why haven't the Freebirds published the material that Kermit brought here to SM? Why the need to leave the Freebirds to post the material? Am I wrong and the Freebirds are publishing their findings on the Persistence?
(could Kermit or another Freebird please address LDSTLOU's assertion)

My answers above in Red.  Sorry but I cannot answer for the Freebirds.

FEB:
Kyle: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

Kyle: "I should clarify that the footage proceeds (if sold) wouldn't even have covered the cost of the project, but it would have helped.

11 Feb 2008 - Kyle asks for donations for the Persistence to continue the search. They are out of funds.

Kyle: "Klye:  I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them.

February 27 there is a side sonar search of the pond. Kyle said it was to rule out one of the ponds that had never been searched
February 27 Caps uses a shango post to give the directions to the pond
FEBRUARY 29 LAWSUIT ANNOUNCED ON SCHAEFFER'S COMPANY BY A LAW FIRM IN LOUISIANA
http://au.us.biz.yahoo.com/iw/080229/0368776.html

MAR 1. The RV Persistence announced it was returning and needed funds
MARCH 1, 2008 - KYLE POSTS AT SM THEY FLY OUT OF ARUBA TOMORROW

Kyle: "Kyle: I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana"

March 18th Kyle stated: "I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them. I"

March 20th Kyle stated: "I prefer moving forward with the evidence I have access and knowledge about and using that as a can opener. Once the can is open, the worms are revealed."

Kyle: The next step:
I will soon propose a meeting with Beth and other family members, myself, Tim Trahan, Peter DeVries, and whomever else necessary to go over the ROV video, contents, and case status. I would like a couple people very familiar with the case documents also present to help connect dots during the meeting. I would prefer meeting towards the end of April or mid-May to allow adequate time for things to shake themselves out if is going to. If necessary, I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level. We met in mid-Feb about this already. The question becomes timing, who needs to be there, and whether or not it's covered by the press. I prefer not, but it may be useful. DeVries doesn't need to be there in my opinion but he's good for ratings and helps ABC be cooperative if needed.

May 19, 2008: "KYLE: "I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana. I had some stuff on my hard drive, but not those logs with the names. The logs and other information are in an unknown secure location. Only two people know that location and I am not one of them. I know better not even to ask about it, especially now."

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: January 03, 2009, 03:58:03 AM »

WHO WAS IN CHARGE ON THE PERSISTENCE DURING THE JAN. 7TH DIVE?
Kyle stated: "Remember it was Richardson who said to us that he personally handled the evidence and sent it immediately to our FBI)

QUESTION: "Kyle, do you think the video you have is very good at proving the denim and baggies? Also, is there confirmation that the FBI was sent anything?"

KYLE Answered: ""15:46 I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.
That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further.

After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains...hmm.

Kyle stated: "I have not given anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: January 03, 2009, 03:58:50 AM »

Kyle stated: " Louis DOES have legal rights to the footage regardless of Underwater Expeditions status. Louis personally signed the checks for the search."

Kyle stated: "Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday." Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: January 03, 2009, 03:59:55 AM »

In regards to Freebirds releasing the document:

Kyle stated: " think we should drop the bickering and focus our attention on getting Beth to approve the doc. Once the doc is out all of this becomes moot. "

Kyle stated: "We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere. We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively."

Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: January 03, 2009, 04:02:03 AM »

ACCORDING TO IDSTLOU Kyle said:
"This is completely incorrect. I had sent the FBI the dive screen shots the day each dive was made. Either John or Tim T. sent out the ROV videos at the first opportunity. This wasn't in my hands.  I think the Freebirds contacted Birmingham FBI and drew a blank.  I sent the screen shots to the senior agent in charge the day they were created, as instructed -Agent edited and edited (Barbados)."
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.540

BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT KYLE SAID WHEN HE WAS PLANNING ON FREEBIRDS RELEASING THE DOCUMENT!

Kyle stated: "No one else has access or copies of the photos or footage. All fingers point back to me when this leaks."

« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 08:43:04 AM by San » Logged
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: January 03, 2009, 04:02:51 AM »

edit above to say THE DOCUMENT not HE DOCUMENT.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: January 03, 2009, 04:03:49 AM »

jen3560
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 -
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2008, 04:36:13 PM »

KeeptheFaith and Janet,

After we discovered this information had been withheld from US authorities, we contacted legal counsel, and were advised to keep our distance from Persistence crew members and benefactors - that is when and why Kyle was banned.
That occurred the end of September.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.msg605250#msg605250

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.