March 29, 2024, 07:49:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 225454 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: January 03, 2009, 11:02:37 AM »

Quantico is a Marine Corp Base that houses among other things the FBI academy.

So were these agents onboard from the regular FBI which is in Washington, DC, or from Bardados?  There are some lab facilities at Quantico but the forensic samples in the plastic bags were only in the ALE dive boat was my understanding from Kyle's posts.

Just following along, here, Anna....my thoughts were along the same lines.

Someone from Quantico could be a Marine, lol. 

Marine Corps Base Quantico
It's called the "Crossroads of the Marine Corps," and during its 80 year tenure on the approximately 100 square miles of land located along the western bank of the Potomac River, Marine Corps Base Quantico has been a training site for Marines and a birthing place of Marine Corps concepts.

The Marine Corps Base provides functional support for the overall Quantico mission including the provision of personnel administration, facilities, logistics, financial security, safety, public information, legal, base operations, training, administration, morale, welfare and recreation support for organic and tenant organizations.

Didn't Dompig train at Quantico?? Maybe HE was on board the Persistence!

I believe Dompig got his training at Dunkin Donuts but I could be wrong

Good Morning, Blah and All Monkeys,

Yes, I believe that is one course both Dompig and Dennis Jacobs completed.  There must be no fitness requirement for ALE at all.
But then it's not as though they actually ever pursue criminals so guess it doesn't matter if the deal is to avoid prosecution and conviction for much of anything.

I think Jacobs invented DUnkin Donuts 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: January 03, 2009, 11:06:24 AM »

Imagine what a franchise for Krispy Kremes could get there from just the cops and former cops alone!  A fortune for sure!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: January 03, 2009, 11:07:27 AM »

Amigoe has an article about Brinkman but you have to be a subsriber to read it

If you change the word artikel (in the url) to printer, you will be able to open the subscription articles.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_51091.php
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #763 on: January 03, 2009, 11:09:18 AM »

If you change the word artikel (in the url) to printer, you will be able to open the subscription articles.

Thanks Buckeye, I've been changing the wrong word!!!!    

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: January 03, 2009, 11:11:26 AM »

All the credit, for this, goes to caesu.
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: January 03, 2009, 11:14:48 AM »

thanks ceasu and Buckeye
thanks for your thought Blue Moon

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #766 on: January 03, 2009, 11:15:32 AM »

Good Morning Monks and Monkettes!  I have a coffee in each hand this morning, I'm going to need it today.

Just want to thank Kermit and Jen for their posts this morning since the fiasco last night.  I am afraid that lisa will continue to believe what she wants to believe.  The key here is that she WANTS to believe what she is being fed.  It's that simple.

Not going back there again!  Well, off to do some work today.  But I will BBL.

Kermit, just want to say, sorry for not offering my appreciation for what all you have done for our country.  Kudos to Patriot for doing so.  I think the buzz in the cage overwhelms us most of the time and we forget some other really important things. 

I come from a long line of military with a deep love of this country so a great big THANK YOU. GOD BLESS. 

salut

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: January 03, 2009, 11:25:22 AM »

Yes and I posted that translated article last night in the forum using Caesu's trick
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: January 03, 2009, 11:28:14 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!

Jen and Kermit  Thanks for once again making things crystal clear.  It's too bad some just don't want to hear the truth.

And Kermit I'm sorry I never acknowledged your service to this great nation.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for standing on the wall for me, and everyone who loves freedom.  It is not free.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: January 03, 2009, 11:28:17 AM »

"Klye:  I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them.

Sorry Kermit, but this one sentence all by itself doesn't tell me that the FBI didn't get information.  The sentence in of itself and without the entire context says Kyle is unaware of anyone relaying the possibility that he did not give information to the FBI.  As used here, that makes no sense.  That's probably not what it means, but posted as is doesn't tell me the full scope of what Kyle is responding to.  Do you have the full context of that quote?  The actual question he is responding to in full?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: January 03, 2009, 11:29:58 AM »

Thanks Buckeye, now I remember his posting that.  I remembered the trick; just forgot which word to change.

And Thank You caesu!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #771 on: January 03, 2009, 11:33:51 AM »

"Klye:  I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them.

Sorry Kermit, but this one sentence all by itself doesn't tell me that the FBI didn't get information.  The sentence in of itself and without the entire context says Kyle is unaware of anyone relaying the possibility that he did not give information to the FBI.  As used here, that makes no sense.  That's probably not what it means, but posted as is doesn't tell me the full scope of what Kyle is responding to.  Do you have the full context of that quote?  The actual question he is responding to in full?

At this point, whatever the information was, the simple fact is KYLE DID NOT GIVE IT TO THE FBI>  and if he was the only one who had it........who the hell else could give it to them!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: January 03, 2009, 11:34:01 AM »

Folks, I left early last night, but catching up gives me reason to be a little suspicious this morning.  We got somewhat good news from CAPS, Kermie and Red.  Then an interesting discussion begins about Columbian connections and following the money.  In the middle of that LDStLou shows up again to defend Kyle some more the the topic of discussion is completely forgotten.

Thanks to Kermit for coming back and backing up everything that was said concerning Kyle.

Ree...KeepTheFaith and I started the discussion about following the money.  I assure you it was to do nothing other than have a discussion.  The issue of Kyle seems to be the only thing allowed in here anymore.  I would like to discuss other topics as well.  No conspiracy...

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #773 on: January 03, 2009, 11:35:54 AM »

At this point, whatever the information was, the simple fact is KYLE DID NOT GIVE IT TO THE FBI>  and if he was the only one who had it........who the hell else could give it to them!

AND......... the full posts are here SOMEWHERE as to what this post pertains to.  I have read it. 

Going to take a shower............  BYE
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: January 03, 2009, 11:39:13 AM »

Folks, I left early last night, but catching up gives me reason to be a little suspicious this morning.  We got somewhat good news from CAPS, Kermie and Red.  Then an interesting discussion begins about Columbian connections and following the money.  In the middle of that LDStLou shows up again to defend Kyle some more the the topic of discussion is completely forgotten.

Thanks to Kermit for coming back and backing up everything that was said concerning Kyle.

Ree...KeepTheFaith and I started the discussion about following the money.  I assure you it was to do nothing other than have a discussion.  The issue of Kyle seems to be the only thing allowed in here anymore.  I would like to discuss other topics as well.  No conspiracy...

I don't think Ree was meaning anything negative towards us Truthseeker2.Correct me if i'm wrong Ree!TIA.Did You read about Nilo swean getting in a car wreck Truthseeker2?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: January 03, 2009, 11:41:18 AM »

The problem for some here is that they take ONE sentence and analyze it to death. In order to comprehend what Kermit, Jen etc. are telling us, you need to step back and look at the whole picture. Each statement by Kyle alone is "defensible" -- NOT, however when you look at the whole picture and in the proper time table.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: January 03, 2009, 11:51:19 AM »

I don't think Ree was meaning anything negative towards us Truthseeker2.Correct me if i'm wrong Ree!TIA.Did You read about Nilo swean getting in a car wreck Truthseeker2?

That's the way I read it too; her comment was in regard to ldstlou's posts that distracted from the conversation about follow the money.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: January 03, 2009, 11:51:28 AM »

* Arlene Ellis-Schipper is a board of directors for CMB bank http://www.cmbnv.com/directors.php
* Paulus van der Sloot went to the CMB bank twice the day after Natalee was kidnapped by his son
* Lincoln Gomez and Nilo Swean are financial guys on the boards of these banks
(I'm going to add to this original post that the banks are significant to follow the money)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.520

Anita's email was SETAR

Anita van der Sloot email:
> > > > >(i edited) @setarnet.aw

SO IS Gottenbos
Email: ica@setarnet.aw

The 100 million dollars that Croes is talking about is the tax exemption or tax holiday that the refinery currently has. “Setar pays every year 75 million florins in taxes”, said Croes.
http://tinyurl.com/qefda
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.620

If we can unlock what Paulus was doing at that bank,who he spoke with and why?I know it's been gone over a thousand times but it drives me bananas....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: January 03, 2009, 11:51:30 AM »

Not yet.  How bad was it?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: January 03, 2009, 11:52:48 AM »

The problem for some here is that they take ONE sentence and analyze it to death. In order to comprehend what Kermit, Jen etc. are telling us, you need to step back and look at the whole picture. Each statement by Kyle alone is "defensible" -- NOT, however when you look at the whole picture and in the proper time table.

I agree wreck!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.