April 23, 2024, 10:35:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 227066 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2009, 11:47:46 PM »

Hey - I found the IP on my last post 2NJ.  I clicked on it and it says that only moderators and the poster can view this information.  How are all of you viewing the information if only the poster and moderators can see it?   

Not sure if it's a setting, but as a moderator, I do not see anyone's IP....just my own.  Maybe it should say Administrators.  The sitemeter is a separate site, imo, and it tracks those who enter the FP and the forum.  IPs show there. 

It wasn't my intent to take us on a long discussion about IP addresses.  I just wanted you to be able to see yours.

You can go to the site meter and see some IP's but you have to guess who the IP belongs to. Administrators can see all IP's.  Moderators just like members can only see their own IPs.

I found the sitemeter and went to Who's on Your Site and By Location.  I'm still Ms. Cellophane.  My location doesn't show up and neither does my internet provider.   

You've been logged in quite a while.  It only shows the last 100.  You have to look first thing when you check in.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2009, 11:50:32 PM »

Does anyone have an idea at what point in the ocean search that the detective and his brother met with the Persistence crew?  I'm curious as to if it was before the search began...or at what point?

Kyle said: "Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee˘s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective˘s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

So, they were contacted around the time Caps started posting here.

And didn't Caps say that he himself dove down to the cage (meaning he knew exactly what the latitude/longitude of the cage was)?  The cage was still there, why didn't divers take the cage?  Also, caps says Salvetti said nothing in the cage except plastic-then WHY did they make a dive and retrieve all that "plastic" and then test something within the cage?

Some good questions Blue Moon.....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2009, 11:51:10 PM »

When I check the sitemeter world map now. I guess it is the last 100 to log on. Aruba is indicated.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2009, 11:55:08 PM »

CapsLockWizard, do you like to fish?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2009, 12:00:34 AM »

Poof... the fish is gone....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2009, 12:07:44 AM »

Poof... the fish is gone....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2009, 12:30:39 AM »

Think I will call it a night.  Up too late last night catching up.  Good night everyone.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2009, 12:31:25 AM »

Think I will call it a night.  Up too late last night catching up.  Good night everyone.

Goodnight BlueMoon.You made it though!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2009, 12:31:29 AM »

This may have already been posted here - posted at RU:

Need2Know Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:56 pm   

If you really knew me you would know that I have no ego and my opinions do not get in the way of any truth. I have been here from the beginning as well. I have no agenda in this case, never had, never will. There are some very obnoxious posters on both sides, and that is the big part of the problem here, sides have been taken and people DO have agendas and stakes in the outcome of this case.

This may come as a huge shocker to you (or not), but were you aware that your good friend Anita now feels that Joran knows exactly what happened to Natalee and fears he may really be involved? You may never admit it, but I know that is what she confided in somebody close to her who was also very close to Joran. I will not tell you how I know and you can believe it or not, as others who read here can believe it or not, but it came as no surprise to me. As I said, I have no agenda and am only posting it because I am tired of reading the agendas and the lies and the deflecting of this on others that have or had nothing to do with Natalee disappearing.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2009, 12:32:40 AM »

Goodnight Blue Moon!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2009, 12:36:51 AM »

Goodnight Blue Moon!   

Goodnight TM.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2009, 12:39:12 AM »

This may have already been posted here - posted at RU:

Need2Know Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:56 pm   

If you really knew me you would know that I have no ego and my opinions do not get in the way of any truth. I have been here from the beginning as well. I have no agenda in this case, never had, never will. There are some very obnoxious posters on both sides, and that is the big part of the problem here, sides have been taken and people DO have agendas and stakes in the outcome of this case.

This may come as a huge shocker to you (or not), but were you aware that your good friend Anita now feels that Joran knows exactly what happened to Natalee and fears he may really be involved? You may never admit it, but I know that is what she confided in somebody close to her who was also very close to Joran. I will not tell you how I know and you can believe it or not, as others who read here can believe it or not, but it came as no surprise to me. As I said, I have no agenda and am only posting it because I am tired of reading the agendas and the lies and the deflecting of this on others that have or had nothing to do with Natalee disappearing.

At what point did she come to that conclusion!!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2009, 12:41:37 AM »

http://www.drasties.com/?p=4737

Google translation:

Brinkman Zero to Hero on Fox News
Hero Brinkman, the dashing nephew of Geert Wilders, has indicated that Aruba Foxnews "corrupt as hell is. PVV-er Brinkman, who has long been of the Antilles and Aruba would like, was interviewed about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Brinkman, once police inspector, Aruba is corrupt police officers because their work did not remain at work. "Everyone, including the Dutch government know that Aruba is corrupt, but there is nothing to be done. Purely for political reasons. "
For Fox News, these kinds of comments that their big 'conspiracy theory' fully confirmed, of course, grist to the mill. At the end of the interview to say Foxnews Hero Brinkman in the future to help "if you help us." In short, the PVV is carved in the next elections and Brinkman from Zero to Hero on Fox News.

4 Responses to "Zero to Hero Brinkman on Fox News"
1.foxtrot Says:
December 10th, 2008 at 4:36 am
A politician who speaks the truth. Good. It is through that political correct this misery caused.

2.AchGekkerd Says:
December 10th, 2008 at 4:39 am
One has an Islam-phobia. The other one Aruba-phobia. Strange game.

3.maleier Says:
December 10th, 2008 at 8:19 am
Now I see him, 'zero to hero' ..

4.warhoofd Says:
December 10th, 2008 at 8:27 am
Is that just a corrcte politician dares to say his opinion. And in this case there is a large core of truth.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2009, 12:53:13 AM »

Isn't it tomorrow that JQK and Hero Brinkman and Greta are
to descend on Aruba?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2009, 12:58:25 AM »

Robots would have already been first!
Yes he would!...I posted his last post yesterday, and as I was looking at his many posts.....he always wanted to be first. Even accused Janet and others of cheating when they beat him to the first post on the new thread.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2009, 01:08:43 AM »

Isn't it tomorrow that JQK and Hero Brinkman and Greta are
to descend on Aruba?

I think so
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2009, 01:14:19 AM »

http://renevannie.com/inhoud/kritisch/_kritisch.html

Google translation:

Collectors item
We are 70 to January 10, 2009. Still smoothing continue thus.
On the occasion of the high number of years, I very
unique and varied book of 206 pages.
Many short stories, drawings of Lejo Ros and photographs from a rich film history.
There are only 70 books printed. Numbered and signed.
The book will be introduced and sold on January 10 as from 11.00 to 1.00
at book of Village. Each buyer will receive coffee and cakes or soft.
Ultimately, the party!
The price of the book is AFL. 39.50 incl separate story SHOE.
After January 10 - if there is something about - the book available at Vandorpe / de Wit
and me in the store, STATE OF THE ART, Renaissance Market. In addition to Subway.

Already a book reservations are available. (Link to order at website)
There are now 32 BOOKS ALL RESERVED. INCL. #
8 BOOK FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND PRESS REPRESENTAIE.
TIME TO REST ON THIS BUT STILL 30 BOOK!

(Poster for his book about Joran's Shoe entitled "Shoe")

Also on his website:

That message about a possible harmful role
of former Commissioner Jan van der Straten is as old as the way to Rome.
It is already a year in this website. There is nothing to be done!
Jan van der Straten Joran has only 10 days after the verdijning of Natalee to pick up. 10 days later !!!!!!! At that time could Joran - together with his father Paul? - Easy to remove all traces.
But there's another side to the dirty business. Jan van der Straten was called immediately after the disappearance of the girl 2 black men whose arrest was immediately clear that they had nothing to do with it.
All about time.
In short, Joran, Paul and Jan, they know more about !!!!!!!!!!!
That examined ????? NO!
Why not?? All save me dead. There is always bullshit here on the island that Paul van der Sloot as much power. What power? Paul is no more than a simple advokaatje!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2009, 01:22:34 AM »

Funny

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2009, 01:58:30 AM »

Does anyone have an idea at what point in the ocean search that the detective and his brother met with the Persistence crew?  I'm curious as to if it was before the search began...or at what point?

Kyle said: "Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee˘s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective˘s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

So, they were contacted around the time Caps started posting here.

And didn't Caps say that he himself dove down to the cage (meaning he knew exactly what the latitude/longitude of the cage was)?  The cage was still there, why didn't divers take the cage?  Also, caps says Salvetti said nothing in the cage except plastic-then WHY did they make a dive and retrieve all that "plastic" and then test something within the cage?

Some good questions Blue Moon.....
The more I read the last few days I have come to the following thoughts...
1. The persistence mission did not live up to its advertised  objective.
2. Tim Miller was conned....than removed when he became a 'liability'
3. Kyle questioned the persistence objective after the fact...was given time to do the right thing....but did not
4. John S & Kyle & Caps are somehow intertwined......mhoo..doesn't bode well with the timing of this relationship....best guess...at least a diversion from the cage contents...
5. Idstlou, hotspot and a few others have muddied the posts of the last few days trying to defend john s., kyle, Caps....intentional to throw off the questioning surrounding the contents of the cage? I don't know...but suspect that is part of their agenda.....(are their intentions towards Justice for Natalee good and they are only mislead? I'd like to think so....I respected their posts in the past...but it is still annoying at this time- sorry mum).
6. Kermit has brought the issue with persistence/kyle to SM ( I stand with the frog -green legs and all) and many freebirds left to support Kermit on SM....
The point now is to put all the pressure possible on those in authority (state department - fbi - media/Greta/Peter DVs - dutch - aruba, whomever we have routes to) to expose what the contents of the cage are.....we have pictures...kyle's own words that aruba took cage contents...we need to push this agenda...What was in the cage that aruba divers recovered?
mhoo...billb

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: January 02, 2009, 02:07:31 AM »

the fish is not gone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.