April 26, 2024, 10:04:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 227273 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: January 03, 2009, 12:12:40 PM »

Conspiracy? The whole friggin thing since 5-30-2005 has been one giant conspiracy cloak behind the mask of sovereignty.

I thought everyone knew that.

Paulus at CMB -> ask Armin Solongier - he WORKS THERE.

Jossy - when his story is told, jaws will drop. I kid you not. And he even told YOU all most of it. Who owns three islands? Who needs Aruba when a pipeline can juss as easily go to an off shore island?

Who is owed 7.4 million florins by the MEP / Aruban Authorities for over taxation? He told - IT'S HIM.

Who bides his time? He told you - it's him.

Is Jossy very,very bad???Ohh geez...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: January 03, 2009, 12:12:54 PM »

LOL Texasmom!  great minds and all!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #802 on: January 03, 2009, 12:14:44 PM »

Folks, I left early last night, but catching up gives me reason to be a little suspicious this morning.  We got somewhat good news from CAPS, Kermie and Red.  Then an interesting discussion begins about Columbian connections and following the money.  In the middle of that LDStLou shows up again to defend Kyle some more the the topic of discussion is completely forgotten.

Thanks to Kermit for coming back and backing up everything that was said concerning Kyle.

Ree...KeepTheFaith and I started the discussion about following the money.  I assure you it was to do nothing other than have a discussion.  The issue of Kyle seems to be the only thing allowed in here anymore.   I would like to discuss other topics as well.  No conspiracy...

This is not true and I also think Ree was disappointed the discussion was interrupted.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: January 03, 2009, 12:16:37 PM »

Conspiracy? The whole friggin thing since 5-30-2005 has been one giant conspiracy cloak behind the mask of sovereignty.

Jossy - when his story is told, jaws will drop. I kid you not. And he even told YOU all most of it. Who owns three islands? Who needs Aruba when a pipeline can juss as easily go to an off shore island?

Who is owed 7.4 million florins by the MEP / Aruban Authorities for over taxation? He told - IT'S HIM.

according Jamie Skeeters - he's the head of the cartel. that's Jamie's answer.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: January 03, 2009, 12:16:46 PM »

Truthseeker2 - one line of discussion here?  Really?  Makes me wonder why you bother.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #805 on: January 03, 2009, 12:18:01 PM »

Must be a slow day at CnG  

Apparently everyday's a slow day there, they are all here lurking!  Then they draw straws for the next drive by! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: January 03, 2009, 12:18:31 PM »

The problem for some here is that they take ONE sentence and analyze it to death. In order to comprehend what Kermit, Jen etc. are telling us, you need to step back and look at the whole picture. Each statement by Kyle alone is "defensible" -- NOT, however when you look at the whole picture and in the proper time table.

Excuse me, wreck, but the whole picture has not been presented.  With all due respect, I am just as capable of comprehending as any other monkey.  That one sentence appears without the full context of the question that elicited the response.  I prefer to have more information and I hope you do not mind of I ask for it.  If it cannot be provided, then I will still question the conclusions.  Not agree or disagee, just question. 

Stepping back is good advice, maybe, for all of us.
I'm sorry if you took offense -- what I said was not necessiarly aimed at you, it was meant for everyone. That said, did you read jen's and kermits replies late last night. The "bigger picture" and time frames are more clearly defined.

Yeahg, I got all that.    For me, the "bigger picture" needs a frame.  And having not been a Freebird I cannot know the FULL scope of the conversations.

Not big deal.  I think if monkeys believe this about Kyle and the Persistence then they just do.

It has ocurred to me that if someone is involved with giving information to the FBI, they may just not tell everything they gave to the FBI if the FBI does not want them to.  I think I am just going to trust the FBI.  If Kyle and the Persistence did anything wrong here I am sure they will handle it without my help.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: January 03, 2009, 12:19:39 PM »

Thanx Rob.Still trying to understand what Eduardo's role is if any?Hope you rang in a Happy New Year.Them damn tapes that Greta has from Tj.She ever gonna play those?

Snowing again in Seattle...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #808 on: January 03, 2009, 12:20:47 PM »

LOL Texasmom!  great minds and all!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: January 03, 2009, 12:24:11 PM »

One doesn't have to "do" anything "wrong" if one only stands by and allows ALE to abscond with the contents of the fish trap.

When have we ever seen ALE handled evidence of anything in this entire investigation in a professional and reliable manner?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: January 03, 2009, 12:24:59 PM »

Truthseeker2 - one line of discussion here?  Really?  Makes me wonder why you bother.

Hoping, Klaas.  Just hoping.

I have always liked SM, Klaas.  I'm sure you see me lurking everyday.  I have always been here.  I have watched the evolution.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #811 on: January 03, 2009, 12:25:09 PM »

Must be a slow day at CnG  

Apparently everyday's a slow day there, they are all here lurking!  Then they draw straws for the next drive by! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #812 on: January 03, 2009, 12:25:38 PM »

I never believed that Paulus went to the bank twice.  Once if at all and think he was just saying he went twice to cover being away from his desk at work for so much of the day.  He must have had some cushy job if he could leave twice for over an hour each time just to make a personal bank deposit for small sum of Joran.

I have always thought it was just an excuse for being away from work especially the time he claimed to have driven half an hour each way and left without even making the deposit.  That makes no sense at all.

JMO

about the bank :

I can also remember that around 10.00 hours I went
to the C.M.B. bank. There were long cues at the bank so I left without
having made any transaction and went back to work. I left my workplace
at approximately 15.00 hours. I arrived at the bank at approximately 15.30.
I had gone to the C.M.B. bank that is situated in Noord.

To your question whether I went to the bank without stopping
or going anywhere else, I can state the following. I at least cannot
remember having been anywhere else. I think I went directly to the bank.
At the bank I talked to Ruth DIJKHOFF. At the bank I deposited the
money that Joran said that he had won in the “Free Tournament in
the Holiday Inn” on the 29th of May 2005. It was approximately
500 Aruban guilders. Joran had given me 100 guilders because he
had taken over my place in the tournament.
After depositing the money I went home.

Why does he say that Joran won a Tournament  in the Bank ?
what is the legal age for gambling in Aruba ? Is he proud ?
 He use the name Ruth as a kind of witness ?
And why  2 times to the bank to bring 100 guilders ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: January 03, 2009, 12:27:43 PM »

I see a large variety of subjects posted on here daily, certainly not just one.

One of major interest is who is going to meet with Hero Brinkman in Aruba this week.

It seems JQK is pretty certain to be there but we are awaiting word from Greta?  They need coverage for sure so hope she will make it.

Otherwise, how will we know what is being said.

And she still has yet to say anything about those tapes from TJ.

Sometimes Greta moves too slowly to suit me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: January 03, 2009, 12:28:35 PM »

I have always liked SM, Klaas.  I'm sure you see me lurking everyday.  I have always been here.  I have watched the evolution.

I posted about Guido, today and caesu posted about the Aruba meeting with JQK and all.  Maybe a post regarding what you'd like to discus would be an option.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: January 03, 2009, 12:30:28 PM »

He is still my favorite Mobster Lobster.. So smooth So Sleek.. So connected..
He is a spokesman.. I do not know if he is the Big Cheese.. But he is somebody in a Familia.
No doubt about it..
But for all I know.. The Mob could be on our side in this situation. Or they created the situation on 5-30-05
I suppose we wont know until we reach the truth of the matter.
jmho
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: January 03, 2009, 12:31:23 PM »

One of major interest is who is going to meet with Hero Brinkman in Aruba this week.

It seems JQK is pretty certain to be there but we are awaiting word from Greta?  They need coverage for sure so hope she will make it.

Maybe those are a nail in the coffin?Gonna be an interesting week!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: January 03, 2009, 12:31:32 PM »

Yes, Greta does move slowly sometimes.  I do like the Gretawire blogs, though. 

I have been anxiously awaiting to hear about what is on those tapes since Rob posted about them.  The Colombia question has been on my mind for a while now.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: January 03, 2009, 12:33:25 PM »

One doesn't have to "do" anything "wrong" if one only stands by and allows ALE to abscond with the contents of the fish trap.

When have we ever seen ALE handled evidence of anything in this entire investigation in a professional and reliable manner?

We haven't
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: January 03, 2009, 12:33:57 PM »

I posted about Guido, today and caesu posted about the Aruba meeting with JQK and all.  Maybe a post regarding what you'd like to discus would be an option.

Yes, and I see them.  (maybe that is why I still "bother" to come?) They do not draw much discussion though. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.