April 19, 2024, 08:53:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 226955 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: January 03, 2009, 02:09:05 PM »

So!Did Paulus get the 10'000 grand to pay Jaime and Joran took $400 dollars?Am i way off?

I'm thinking Paulus took 10k outta CMB, gave someone (the Colombians) $9600 (guilders, florins, dollars??) whatever that amount really was... took four hundred (G,F, USDs) and redeposited it as a way to make it look like Joran had won something.

I think the reason the disposal people / person have not really be identified is because they are, well, unidentifiable at this time. We know everyone on Aruba and I really can't see Paulus being soooo stoopid as to allow the Gottenbos goons to handle this... someone else did it in my opinion. Those Gottenbos kids don't look like they can date rape juice someone AND get them into the car all at the same time. Nope, it's not them in my opinion. The body was disappeared too well, and by someone who can't or won't talk - that eliminates those two in my mind.

So many people have come and 'gone' on Aruba since then.  Finding the disposers may never happen.  Finding who engaged them in the task...Paulus is a good a suspect as anyone.  The number one suspect.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #901 on: January 03, 2009, 02:10:00 PM »

So!Did Paulus get the 10'000 grand to pay Jaime and Joran took $400 dollars?Am i way off?

I'm thinking Paulus took 10k outta CMB, gave someone (the Colombians) $9600 (guilders, florins, dollars??) whatever that amount really was... took four hundred (G,F, USDs) and redeposited it as a way to make it look like Joran had won something.

I think the reason the disposal people / person have not really be identified is because they are, well, unidentifiable at this time. We know everyone on Aruba and I really can't see Paulus being soooo stoopid as to allow the Gottenbos goons to handle this... someone else did it in my opinion. Those Gottenbos kids don't look like they can date rape juice someone AND get them into the car all at the same time. Nope, it's not them in my opinion. The body was disappeared too well, and by someone who can't or won't talk - that eliminates those two in my mind.

So would Paulus be so stupid to arrange the disposal himself or would he allow Godfather Jan to do that.  Jan was over drugs and he could have better arranged a disposal for Joran and Paulus and Paulus supplied the payoff.

Paulus was arrested fer premeditated murder. I think he is more than capable of making a body disappear. Jan is involved in the cover-up to exculpate the son of his friend. Jan didn't do it - magic 8 balls points to Paulus.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #902 on: January 03, 2009, 02:12:00 PM »

Thanx Rob.Still trying to understand Jossy and Eduardo.Anything on that front?

no clue - sorry. KTF, ask Jen and Wingnut - they know, not me. I haven't been over there in 18 months or more.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #903 on: January 03, 2009, 02:12:54 PM »

Aruba has it's own Coast Guard.  It is Rudy Croes "baby" and he is angry that Jan vd Straten made remarks about it.  That is supposedly what got the two at odds with each other in the first place.

Yes.  IIRC, the Head of the Coast Guard became a Head of the Polis.  (Peter whatzis, with a name similar to one of the 2 Judges in question?)

DeWitte

+++

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #904 on: January 03, 2009, 02:13:32 PM »

LDSTLOU,
Again, I think you have failed to follow EVERY detail and words of Kyle himself. Kyle has stated that John S. had NO interest in the trap -- in fact he told Kyle "to never bring up the trap" again! Kyle told Freebirds that John S. has NEW business dealings in Aruba. Beth's brother (private eye) was flabbergasted to find out about the Jan. 7th pics in MARCH! That is NOT IMMEDIATELY. Kyle had no responsibilty to turn over ALL pics????? Well, he sure had responsibility to SELL the pics in February!

John did not believe Natalee was in that trap. They had other targets they had located and he wanted to focus on the other targets that were possibilites. Remember, they identified quite a few other possible targets that they were eager to look into. It wasn't because he was hiding anything in the trap, he felt they had eliminated the possibility that it was Natalee and wanet to get to other possibilities.

Eager to look into, so eager they begged for donations one day while they were packing to leave at the same time. 

So eager to look into...................eager to follow Richardson's instructions - go out into deeper water, away from the trap.  Yeah - that's the ticket!

Meanwhile - Dutch/Aruban coast guard is at the trap site two days in a row - for a good amount of time.

Coincidence? 
Jen...Kermit...Has anything been determined on what the Dutch/Aruban coast guard was doing at the cage site? (I think I remember that they were there at the cage on Jan 10, 11?). If so, that was well after the supposedly collection of the contents by the Aruban divers on Jan 7.
Just thinking out loud here, but so much focus has been on the 7th being the day the contents were taken..could that be to distract from what the Dutch/Aruban coast guard were doing on the 10th, 11th? I guess I'm stuck on trying to figure out what the coast guard was doing if the contents were already removed on the 7th...

My thoughts on this billb,
In one of Kyle's posts here, he said that talk of obtaining some type of vacuum equipment to sweep around/in the cage for evidence was discussed.  I'm thinking maybe they were there collecting the rest of the evidence other than maybe the entire trap.

Bingo.That was my thought.Wouldn't the Persistence have waited to pump all the sand within a acre or 2 of the cage in a grid like format?
Blue Moon, TM KTF...
Yes..you comments are also some thoughts I'm wondering about. It just seems that they hasn't been any public attention on the coast guard involvement...all the attention has been on the aruban divers on jan7th....
If vacuuming was the motive, I would think more would be made of it, as I believe they could be a LOT of evidence to be shifted out of the sand within a measurable distance around/outside the cage.
I just find it interesting that this hasn't been discussed more....makes be wonder what's up..

There was discussion of obtaining equipment to vacuum the sand.  Then the Coast Guard sits over the site for 2 days.  Seems like they may have obtained the equipment, vacuumed the sand.

The question would be:  Did they sift through it to obtain evidence or fill their container and take to a dump site, unknown forever.  (This is assuming that's what the Coast Guard was doing on the spot for 2 days.)

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: January 03, 2009, 02:15:11 PM »

Thanx Rob.Still trying to understand Jossy and Eduardo.Anything on that front?

no clue - sorry. KTF, ask Jen and Wingnut - they know, not me. I haven't been over there in 18 months or more.

Thanx Rob!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #906 on: January 03, 2009, 02:17:48 PM »

Aruba has it's own Coast Guard.  It is Rudy Croes "baby" and he is angry that Jan vd Straten made remarks about it.  That is supposedly what got the two at odds with each other in the first place.

Yes.  IIRC, the Head of the Coast Guard became a Head of the Polis.  (Peter whatzis, with a name similar to one of the 2 Judges in question?)

DeWitte

Thanks, Rob.

Do we have coordination of ALE and Coast Guard, and for what?  Nothing they've done (so far) has been good, or helpful.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: January 03, 2009, 02:18:16 PM »

Nah, you are right, doesn't look like her to me either. going back to see if I can find her in the system-maybe a smaller prison.
BB I believe Ramona is still in a county jail.....Her pic probably is not in the prison system....Not Yet Anyways...lol 

Could be.....and some of the county jails I am checking haven't updated their info since 1/08.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #908 on: January 03, 2009, 02:20:41 PM »

OK..I stand corrected about aruba not having it's own coast guard....
But I believe it chain of command is to the Royal Netherlands Navy:
http://books.google.com/books?id=5iDJCTRvNjEC&pg=PA503&lpg=PA503&dq=aruban+coast+guard&source=web&ots=8jQZk7mKKa&sig=MU5LhehZUFa-Mg0zq4tADw-AKjc&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=6&ct=result#PPA503,M1
Thanks Anne and slogger
still trying to run out the door....
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #909 on: January 03, 2009, 02:21:19 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #910 on: January 03, 2009, 02:22:56 PM »

1/2/2009 Mambo Jambo

http://www.magic965.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=87

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: January 03, 2009, 02:25:02 PM »

Folks, I left early last night, but catching up gives me reason to be a little suspicious this morning.  We got somewhat good news from CAPS, Kermie and Red.  Then an interesting discussion begins about Columbian connections and following the money.  In the middle of that LDStLou shows up again to defend Kyle some more the the topic of discussion is completely forgotten.

Thanks to Kermit for coming back and backing up everything that was said concerning Kyle.

Ree...KeepTheFaith and I started the discussion about following the money.  I assure you it was to do nothing other than have a discussion.  The issue of Kyle seems to be the only thing allowed in here anymore.  I would like to discuss other topics as well.  No conspiracy...

I don't think Ree was meaning anything negative towards us Truthseeker2.Correct me if i'm wrong Ree!TIA.Did You read about Nilo swean getting in a car wreck Truthseeker2?

No, nothing negative towards either of you or the topic.  Just voicing my frustration that every time a good discussion gets started, somebody shows up to talk about Kyle again.  If he's not man enough to stand up here in the cage and tell us his side, then quite frankly, Scarlet, I don't give a damn (what his side is).
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: January 03, 2009, 02:29:47 PM »

Thanks Anne and slogger

You are welcome billb but my name is AnnA and not Anne.  It's a palindrome.  Smile

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: January 03, 2009, 02:30:46 PM »

Wish his tongue would get tangled up in the turntable
ANd WTH happened to his head? Looks like mange to me 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: January 03, 2009, 02:31:16 PM »

To add to the maritime confusion, there is also a Dutch Marine presence in the area.  Not sure which the Panther/Panter belonged to after all this time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: January 03, 2009, 02:31:55 PM »

Folks, I left early last night, but catching up gives me reason to be a little suspicious this morning.  We got somewhat good news from CAPS, Kermie and Red.  Then an interesting discussion begins about Columbian connections and following the money.  In the middle of that LDStLou shows up again to defend Kyle some more the the topic of discussion is completely forgotten.

Thanks to Kermit for coming back and backing up everything that was said concerning Kyle.

Ree...KeepTheFaith and I started the discussion about following the money.  I assure you it was to do nothing other than have a discussion.  The issue of Kyle seems to be the only thing allowed in here anymore.  I would like to discuss other topics as well.  No conspiracy...

I don't think Ree was meaning anything negative towards us Truthseeker2.Correct me if i'm wrong Ree!TIA.Did You read about Nilo swean getting in a car wreck Truthseeker2?

No, nothing negative towards either of you or the topic.  Just voicing my frustration that every time a good discussion gets started, somebody shows up to talk about Kyle again.  If he's not man enough to stand up here in the cage and tell us his side, then quite frankly, Scarlet, I don't give a damn (what his side is).

Thanx Ree.So the Persistence takes off and the Coast gaurd comes in on consecutive days to do what?Clean-up?Until the contents of that cage were secured and an acre or two around that cage was sifted the Persistence should not have went anywhere..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #916 on: January 03, 2009, 02:32:21 PM »

Thanks Anne and slogger

You are welcome billb but my name is AnnA and not Anne.  It's a palindrome.  Smile
My apologies Anna...I just washed my hands and can't do a thing with my (typing) fingers....
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: January 03, 2009, 02:33:09 PM »

Art Collie, I was thinking severe ringworm but you may be right about it being mange.

We do tend to think along canine lines, don't we, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: January 03, 2009, 02:35:20 PM »

Art Collie, I was thinking severe ringworm but you may be right about it being mange.

Yes, Anna, we do, lol, They need to get THAT boy to a vet, QUICK! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: January 03, 2009, 02:37:50 PM »

Yes, Anna, we do, lol, They need to get THAT boy to a vet, QUICK! 

Yep, do SCRAPINGS even!   

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.