March 28, 2024, 11:53:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 225417 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: January 01, 2009, 07:14:39 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE in 2009!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 06:06:06 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 09:18:52 PM »

Anna,

.....Finbar?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 09:18:52 PM »

Robots would have already been first!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 09:19:01 PM »

you would not have the Chicago video if unqualified did not joint the search unathorized. and a lot of other info.
newscasters do not count as qualified also.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 09:19:08 PM »

Caps I see that your on, and in Aruba tonight,  help us understand.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 09:19:31 PM »

How'd HotShot come to be involved in this thing from the beginning?Does she work with missing people,LE,an attorney??

Hot shot started in June 2005 she went to Aruba a few times to look for Natalee on her own and then met up with a few friends
She has called Tim Miller  and asked it help in the search for Natalee and then started her own web site Aruba silence I think
 she goes to all the events and is very decated to help find natalee

Thanx Blonde!As i started on here about a year ago.I would just like to know the background in terms of Hotshot as well as Ldstlou.They seem to be very close to Kyle.They seem to be able to talk on their behalf so freely.
  Hot Shot likes to talk to Joran on messenger   she goes for the underdog type people but it all for natalee, she really is a nice person.

Maybe naive?  I don't see where talking with Joran, Steve Croes, Kawish, etc etc has gotten anyone anywhere.  I do agree she only wants to help. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 09:20:26 PM »

Anna,

.....Finbar?

Caps is not the only poster whose command of the language varies hugely from time to time.

Who?

Bump

Oh, don't mind me.  Apparently my imagination is too vivid but it did seem that ld waxed far more eloquent in her defense of Kyle than normally.  I wondered if he was directly dictating what she would say in his defense.  Just didn't sound much like her to me.

jmoo

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 09:21:47 PM »

Anna,

.....Finbar?

Caps is not the only poster whose command of the language varies hugely from time to time.

Who?

Bump

Oh, don't mind me.  Apparently my imagination is too vivid but it did seem that ld waxed far more eloquent in her defense of Kyle than normally.  I wondered if he was directly dictating what she would say in his defense.  Just didn't sound much like her to me.

jmoo

Oh yes, I remember now!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2009, 09:22:35 PM »

How'd HotShot come to be involved in this thing from the beginning?Does she work with missing people,LE,an attorney??

Hot shot started in June 2005 she went to Aruba a few times to look for Natalee on her own and then met up with a few friends
She has called Tim Miller  and asked it help in the search for Natalee and then started her own web site Aruba silence I think
 she goes to all the events and is very decated to help find natalee

Thanx Blonde!As i started on here about a year ago.I would just like to know the background in terms of Hotshot as well as Ldstlou.They seem to be very close to Kyle.They seem to be able to talk on their behalf so freely.
  Hot Shot likes to talk to Joran on messenger   she goes for the underdog type people but it all for natalee, she really is a nice person.

Maybe naive?  I don't see where talking with Joran, Steve Croes, Kawish, etc etc has gotten anyone anywhere.  I do agree she only wants to help. 

So where does ldstlou fit into this?These maybe repetitive questions but would like to understand where they are coming from in terms of Kyle.TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2009, 09:23:51 PM »

you would not have the Chicago video if unqualified did not joint the search unathorized. and a lot of other info.

HUH?  First off they are not the "Chicago videos".  Poster Chicago_510 simply uploaded the Aru-bay videos onto google videos. 

The index of images still exists for the original Aru-bay site and the videos are all there.  That is exactly what I'm talking about.  Locating stuff like this online and making it known and researching aspects of it is what we CAN do.  The Aru-bay videos were sent to the family investigators way back in August 2005 along with information on Paul Brough aka Mr. Pink.  I personally sent it but others may have sent as well. 

http://www.aru-bay.com/images/
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2009, 09:25:57 PM »

It is strange how the bungled fish trap investigation and the pond became merged. 

Is there something right before us that we are missing about all this?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2009, 09:28:49 PM »

Anna,

.....Finbar?

Who?

Bump

jmoo

Oh yes, I remember now!

Well, I am glad at least someone else noticed this.  Was suddenly like she was channeling Kyle to me.  Long paragraphs, sentence structure, etc.  Just different.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2009, 09:31:02 PM »

Does anyone have an idea at what point in the ocean search that the detective and his brother met with the Persistence crew?  I'm curious as to if it was before the search began...or at what point?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2009, 09:32:37 PM »

Does anyone have an idea at what point in the ocean search that the detective and his brother met with the Persistence crew?  I'm curious as to if it was before the search began...or at what point?

It was towards the end, after the trap was located I believe.  January or February 2008.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2009, 09:34:36 PM »

HUH?  First off they are not the "Chicago videos".  Poster Chicago_510 simply uploaded the Aru-bay videos onto google videos. 

The index of images still exists for the original Aru-bay site and the videos are all there.  That is exactly what I'm talking about.  Locating stuff like this online and making it known and researching aspects of it is what we CAN do.  The Aru-bay videos were sent to the family investigators way back in August 2005 along with information on Paul Brough aka Mr. Pink.  I personally sent it but others may have sent as well. 

http://www.aru-bay.com/images/

Klaas, I have to agree with you on inserting yourself in an on-going murder investigation.  I think the number of well-meaning people out there that did exactly as hotshot did (and no I am not bashing her-I feel she really does great things for Natalee and her family) probably complicated the goings-on in Aruba and put them more at odds with the family members.  I know Beth and Dave are appreciative of all help they received but sometimes it probably did more harm than good with the relationship between Aruba and Natalee's family.  (JMO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2009, 09:36:06 PM »

It was towards the end, after the trap was located I believe.  January or February 2008.

Thanks Klaas!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2009, 09:37:16 PM »

Hi Tib...Happy New Year to you as well...Will switch our weather for a week or two!

SS......I have 2 different IPs on the same page of a thread in this Forum. I think I have a screen capture, if not I will make sure I do it. I also use more than one computer, so I have absolutely no idea what point Kermit has been trying to make. Especially now she professes to use 7...Oh...I guess she is now CIA, FBI or something...

Remember ALE is watching. FBI too. 

Click on my profile and you can see a post of mine this morning about Caps posting from Aruba. It seems I was tracking Caps long before either Kermit and Jen, and Yes he was posting from Aruba. I have a heap of them saved.

By my calculations I have managed to squeeze in before all the "devices". 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2009, 09:38:58 PM »

Thanks Klaas!

So after the contents of the fish trap were removed by ALE?

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2009, 09:41:05 PM »

Thanks Klaas!

So after the contents of the fish trap were removed by ALE?

Anna I'm not sure about that because we didn't find out until later that ALE removed the contents of the trap.  I could search and try and find the exact day or week.  I do believe it was AFTER ALE removed the contents though, after January 7.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2009, 09:42:46 PM »

Well, it's in that last long post by Kermit.  I can just trot back in the last thread and see.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.