April 19, 2024, 11:24:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 226957 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #100 on: January 02, 2009, 02:12:50 AM »

Hi Caps!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #101 on: January 02, 2009, 02:13:15 AM »

Caps....want to believe the fish is not gone. Lots of questions over the last few days...can you please provide an update?
thank you.
V/r,
billb
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: January 02, 2009, 02:13:52 AM »

Hi Caps.  Got anything to add regarding Kyle or John Silvetti?  Clyde Burke?  Jossy Mansur?  Eduardo Mansur? 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #103 on: January 02, 2009, 02:20:23 AM »

I didn't mean for good....Hi Caps!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: January 02, 2009, 02:26:06 AM »

Does anyone have an idea at what point in the ocean search that the detective and his brother met with the Persistence crew?  I'm curious as to if it was before the search began...or at what point?

Kyle said: "Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee˘s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective˘s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

So, they were contacted around the time Caps started posting here.

And didn't Caps say that he himself dove down to the cage (meaning he knew exactly what the latitude/longitude of the cage was)?  The cage was still there, why didn't divers take the cage?  Also, caps says Salvetti said nothing in the cage except plastic-then WHY did they make a dive and retrieve all that "plastic" and then test something within the cage?

Some good questions Blue Moon.....
The more I read the last few days I have come to the following thoughts...
1. The persistence mission did not live up to its advertised  objective.
2. Tim Miller was conned....than removed when he became a 'liability'
3. Kyle questioned the persistence objective after the fact...was given time to do the right thing....but did not
4. John S & Kyle & Caps are somehow intertwined......mhoo..doesn't bode well with the timing of this relationship....best guess...at least a diversion from the cage contents...
5. Idstlou, hotshot and a few others have muddied the posts of the last few days trying to defend john s., kyle, Caps....intentional to throw off the questioning surrounding the contents of the cage? I don't know...but suspect that is part of their agenda.....(are their intentions towards Justice for Natalee good and they are only mislead? I'd like to think so....I respected their posts in the past...but it is still annoying at this time- sorry mum).
6. Kermit has brought the issue with persistence/kyle to SM ( I stand with the frog -green legs and all) and many freebirds left to support Kermit on SM....
The point now is to put all the pressure possible on those in authority (state department - fbi - media/Greta/Peter DVs - dutch - aruba, whomever we have routes to) to expose what the contents of the cage are.....we have pictures...kyle's own words that aruba took cage contents...we need to push this agenda...What was in the cage that aruba divers recovered?
mhoo...billb

Thanks for sharing your thoughts billb, I agree; green legs and all.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: January 02, 2009, 02:32:49 AM »

Caps.....you probably know if you have been reading through the last few threads.....your work is being questioned.
I believed in what you were posting then, but I'd like you to respond to those questions so I can keep my faith in your theories...I often said that I think you have the "what happened to Natalee that night" and Kermit has the final disposal site of Natalee's remains....do I have that right?
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: January 02, 2009, 02:34:00 AM »

Does anyone have an idea at what point in the ocean search that the detective and his brother met with the Persistence crew?  I'm curious as to if it was before the search began...or at what point?

Kyle said: "Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee˘s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective˘s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

So, they were contacted around the time Caps started posting here.

And didn't Caps say that he himself dove down to the cage (meaning he knew exactly what the latitude/longitude of the cage was)?  The cage was still there, why didn't divers take the cage?  Also, caps says Salvetti said nothing in the cage except plastic-then WHY did they make a dive and retrieve all that "plastic" and then test something within the cage?

Some good questions Blue Moon.....
The more I read the last few days I have come to the following thoughts...
1. The persistence mission did not live up to its advertised  objective.
2. Tim Miller was conned....than removed when he became a 'liability'
3. Kyle questioned the persistence objective after the fact...was given time to do the right thing....but did not
4. John S & Kyle & Caps are somehow intertwined......mhoo..doesn't bode well with the timing of this relationship....best guess...at least a diversion from the cage contents...
5. Idstlou, hotshot and a few others have muddied the posts of the last few days trying to defend john s., kyle, Caps....intentional to throw off the questioning surrounding the contents of the cage? I don't know...but suspect that is part of their agenda.....(are their intentions towards Justice for Natalee good and they are only mislead? I'd like to think so....I respected their posts in the past...but it is still annoying at this time- sorry mum).
6. Kermit has brought the issue with persistence/kyle to SM ( I stand with the frog -green legs and all) and many freebirds left to support Kermit on SM....
The point now is to put all the pressure possible on those in authority (state department - fbi - media/Greta/Peter DVs - dutch - aruba, whomever we have routes to) to expose what the contents of the cage are.....we have pictures...kyle's own words that aruba took cage contents...we need to push this agenda...What was in the cage that aruba divers recovered?
mhoo...billb

Thanks for sharing your thoughts billb, I agree; green legs and all.   

Thanks TM...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: January 02, 2009, 02:48:22 AM »

This is the contact information for the FBI and State Department that was posted in another thread by Magnolia and I.  If anyone has additional contact information, please post it.  TIA

Special Agent in Charge
Carmen S. Adams

Assistant Special Agent in Charge
Charles E. Regan

Birmingham Division History
   Birmingham Division Contact Information
Address
1000 18th Street North
Birmingham, Alabama 35203

Telephone
(205)326-6166
 Facsimile
(205)279-1590

Email
General information: birmingham@ic.fbi.gov
Office Hours
8:15 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
24 Hour Emergency Service

How to Report a Crime or Provide Information
For the location of a local FBI office, see our Jurisdiction page

An FBI representative can be reached 24 hours a day by calling (205)326-6166

If you have been the victim of a crime or have information relating to a crime, please contact your nearest FBI office. All complaints are confidential.

You can also email the Birmingham office at birmingham@ic.fbi.gov

This is an older link for Carmen Adams email (maybe send a cc to this address also)
(sac = Special Agent in Charge)
   sac.birmingham@fbi.gov

Link to State Department Question/Comment Email Page:
(This is the only contact information I've been able to locate)

http://contact-us.state.gov/cgi-bin/state.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=wzUZ4Umj&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD0xMTEsMTExJnBfcHJvZHM9JnBfY2F0cz0mcF9wdj0mcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #108 on: January 02, 2009, 02:53:46 AM »

Good Night Monkeys ....This fish (pisces) needs sleep! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: January 02, 2009, 02:55:49 AM »

Good Night Monkeys ....This fish (pisces) needs sleep! 

Goodnight Hotping!   

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: January 02, 2009, 02:58:30 AM »

This is the contact information for the FBI and State Department that was posted in another thread by Magnolia and I.  If anyone has additional contact information, please post it.  TIA

Special Agent in Charge
Carmen S. Adams

Assistant Special Agent in Charge
Charles E. Regan

Birmingham Division History
   Birmingham Division Contact Information
Address
1000 18th Street North
Birmingham, Alabama 35203

Telephone
(205)326-6166
 Facsimile
(205)279-1590

Email
General information: birmingham@ic.fbi.gov
Office Hours
8:15 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
24 Hour Emergency Service

How to Report a Crime or Provide Information
For the location of a local FBI office, see our Jurisdiction page

An FBI representative can be reached 24 hours a day by calling (205)326-6166

If you have been the victim of a crime or have information relating to a crime, please contact your nearest FBI office. All complaints are confidential.

You can also email the Birmingham office at birmingham@ic.fbi.gov

This is an older link for Carmen Adams email (maybe send a cc to this address also)
(sac = Special Agent in Charge)
   sac.birmingham@fbi.gov

Link to State Department Question/Comment Email Page:
(This is the only contact information I've been able to locate)

http://contact-us.state.gov/cgi-bin/state.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=wzUZ4Umj&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD0xMTEsMTExJnBfcHJvZHM9JnBfY2F0cz0mcF9wdj0mcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ

TM, After you and Mags posted this info, i sent an email to the state department, and then proudly posted my email to the state department on SM. I was a little disappointed at that time that there wasn't any response to my post....I always seem to post late at night when there are few online and was hopeful that my post would be picked up the next morning....Oh well....that did not happen. But since you posted this again (Thank you) I hope other Monkeys will heed it and send their comments to your links...with emphasis on the latest developments wrt the cage content pictures and the apparent coverup of the cage contents removal by aruban divers.....Monkeys need to push this forward and TM has now provided the contacts needed to do that!
Thanks TM and Mags.......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: January 02, 2009, 02:59:10 AM »

Hi Frank! 
Thanks for sharing about "The Shack" here to Ms Scarlett IIRC.  I have been reading it and I'm really enjoying it!  When I mentioned this last night, Hotping said she's reading it also!  I've found it to be very thought provoking.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: January 02, 2009, 03:06:21 AM »

billb,
I hope you don't mind I'm giving it a bump here so others can see how easy it is.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.460

billb  12/19/2008

US State Department
OVERSEAS CITIZENS SERVICES: Call 1-888-407-4747 (from overseas: 202-501-4444) for answers related to questions concerning the:

* Death of an American citizen abroad
    * Arrest/detention of an American citizen abroad
    * Robbery of an American citizen abroad
    * American citizens missing abroad
    * Crisis abroad involving American citizens
    * After-hours number for an emergency involving an American citizen abroad
To ask a question via email:

http://contact-us.state.gov/cgi-bin/state.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=jxOHQJlj&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD0xMTEsMTExJnBfcHJvZHM9JnBfY2F0cz0mcF9wdj0mcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**

Copy and paste the bold
 HTTP

It was easy to submit a question on the site:
My question:
Secretary Rice met with the mother (Beth Holloway Twitty) of Natalee Holloway WRT her daughter's disappearance May 30th, 2005. Secretary Rice, after hearing Beth's account of the lack of investigation by the Aruban authorities, directed that the FBI take a closer look into the events surrounding her daughter's disappearance. Can you please provide an update of the actions our State Department, Secretary Rice, and the FBI have taken to ensure there is/will be Justice for Natalee Holloway, a US citizen?
Thank you.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: January 02, 2009, 03:12:41 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.400

Quote from: wreck on December 18, 2008, 11:21:13 AM
Well, what do we do with Kermit's information? Kermit says she has given it to the FBI AND the family. I'm not sure as to what we here are supposed to do with this information. Kermit, what do you want/need US to do?? Are you confident that things are being done in the background (and I don't mean private forums!)?

Response from Kermit:
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 -
« Reply #414 on: December 18, 2008, 09:01:05 PM » 

Send emails to the Birmingham FBI office - attention Carmen S Adams, and copy those emails to our State Department in Washington

Include the pictures, and Kyle's words.

Plead with them to put pressure on Aruba, and more importantly on The Hague for answers.

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: January 02, 2009, 03:16:57 AM »

and not saying much either  Wink

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: January 02, 2009, 03:17:45 AM »

Hi Caps.  Got anything to add regarding Kyle or John Silvetti?  Clyde Burke?  Jossy Mansur?  Eduardo Mansur? 

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.

Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon.

Question: how many years did the USA took to get Gotti Convicted.?

So like a said: in colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

How can we hunt for lions while those on this net is working against the work at hand. Watch a movie is not like reading the book of the movie.

In the state the only thing that can be done right now is to pray...since those that scream the loudest are not in the field...but is try to confuse the world.

Things has happend but like I said before. A Sapo war is a lost war....

Remeber 911 ....the first attempt was that the basement, but then the media did give a whole information on how the building was done and how strong it was and where the weakest link were.....where is it now...

if we want to win we have to investigate and not pointing finger to those that are at work...

What ever kyle did and the OE did, I do not know, I was not there. I work alone with a group that can not be put at risk

What I hate the most of this site now is the way the information is twisted, but it is the same method that was use by those that made Natalee desapear, they twist the info.

If anyone to work on the case work on the case. but all that was said is said, we are not working in the future but with info that has been twisted in 2005 and need to be put back straight...

Investigate, but never assume and make thing up or cut and paste and reassamble what people said to proof your own view without knowing the real context in which that particular text was written or no even knowing what was the question to the origin of the text.

Every event in 2005 had a flow and when the truth is change, we allways will have a paradox. and I see it happend here in this forum also or should I call it SM Paradox.

Peter devries tried to put in in a movie but it does not compute, and so a lot is trying to assamble the story.

Read again what I say, how can you hunt lions without a local guide. and put your own magination those all that has tried to build a picture of this case;

and jumb the gun for some momement of sensation, they do not know the real truth, but they do not sit everyday in aruba and continue with the work at hand...all take carefully planning, and all seems to forget one thing, and that is in the question above...to know who (the corrupt Babylons) takes time, but go to war without knowing them is suicidal to all.

CAPS

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: January 02, 2009, 03:20:20 AM »

billb,
I hope you don't mind I'm giving it a bump here so others can see how easy it is.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.460

billb  12/19/2008

US State Department
OVERSEAS CITIZENS SERVICES: Call 1-888-407-4747 (from overseas: 202-501-4444) for answers related to questions concerning the:

* Death of an American citizen abroad
    * Arrest/detention of an American citizen abroad
    * Robbery of an American citizen abroad
    * American citizens missing abroad
    * Crisis abroad involving American citizens
    * After-hours number for an emergency involving an American citizen abroad
To ask a question via email:

http://contact-us.state.gov/cgi-bin/state.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=jxOHQJlj&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD0xMTEsMTExJnBfcHJvZHM9JnBfY2F0cz0mcF9wdj0mcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**

Copy and paste the bold
 HTTP

It was easy to submit a question on the site:
My question:
Secretary Rice met with the mother (Beth Holloway Twitty) of Natalee Holloway WRT her daughter's disappearance May 30th, 2005. Secretary Rice, after hearing Beth's account of the lack of investigation by the Aruban authorities, directed that the FBI take a closer look into the events surrounding her daughter's disappearance. Can you please provide an update of the actions our State Department, Secretary Rice, and the FBI have taken to ensure there is/will be Justice for Natalee Holloway, a US citizen?
Thank you.
TM....of course I don't mind..
Monkeys...I throw out a challenge to you all right now.......send your comments to the links below and if you feel so inclined...post them here at SM......we all want to make a difference for Natalee......this is one of the easiest way...Justice for Natalee....
DO IT....
Thanks, and come back again.......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: January 02, 2009, 03:27:44 AM »

Thanks for the response Caps! 

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: January 02, 2009, 03:32:40 AM »

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.

Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon.

So like a said: in colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

How can we hunt for lions while those on this net is working against the work at hand. Watch a movie is not like reading the book of the movie.

In the state the only thing that can be done right now is to pray...since those that scream the loudest are not in the field...but is try to confuse the world.

Remeber 911 ....the first attempt was that the basement, but then the media did give a whole information on how the building was done and how strong it was and where the weakest link were.....where is it now...

if we want to win we have to investigate and not pointing finger to those that are at work...

What ever kyle did and the OE did, I do not know, I was not there. I work alone with a group that can not be put at risk

What I hate the most of this site now is the way the information is twisted, but it is the same method that was use by those that made Natalee desapear, they twist the info.

If anyone to work on the case work on the case. but all that was said is said, we are not working in the future but with info that has been twisted in 2005 and need to be put back straight...

Investigate, but never assume and make thing up or cut and paste and reassamble what people said to proof your own view without knowing the real context in which that particular text was written or no even knowing what was the question to the origin of the text.

Every event in 2005 had a flow and when the truth is change, we allways will have a paradox. and I see it happend here in this forum also or should I call it SM Paradox.

Peter devries tried to put in in a movie but it does not compute, and so a lot is trying to assamble the story.

Read again what I say, how can you hunt lions without a local guide. and put your own magination those all that has tried to build a picture of this case;

and jumb the gun for some momement of sensation, they do not know the real truth, but they do not sit everyday in aruba and continue with the work at hand...all take carefully planning, and all seems to forget one thing, and that is in the question above...to know who (the corrupt Babylons) takes time, but go to war without knowing them is suicidal to all.

CAPS

CAPS...
Thank you for your reply.....
Help me though with this one question please....

I believed in what you were posting then, but I'd like you to respond to those questions so I can keep my faith in your theories...I often said that I think you have the "what happened to Natalee that night" and Kermit has the final disposal site of Natalee's remains....do I have that right?
Thank you.....
I still have to digest your reply above, but ask that you allow me to asks questions afterwords....
Thanks again CAPS....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: January 02, 2009, 03:59:24 AM »

CAPS

CAPS...
Thank you for your reply.....
Help me though with this one question please....

Thank you.....
I still have to digest your reply above, but ask that you allow me to asks questions afterwords....
Thanks again CAPS....
CAPS...
OK..my first blush review produces the following questions....
1. What is SAPO?
2. Things has happend but like I said before. A Sapo war is a lost war...
Goes to my first question..what is SAPO?
3. What ever kyle did and the OE did, I do not know, I was not there. I work alone with a group that can not be put at risk?
Your own posts says you met with John S....If I have this wrong, please let me know. Otherwise, please explain your relationship/interaction with John S., Kyle, Dave Holloway, Hotspot.
4. JQK/perhaps Greta/Hero B. will be in Aruba next week.... is your comment: "Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon." related to JQK< Greta, Hero B?
Thanks again CAPS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.