May 31, 2024, 04:56:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 230713 times)
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: January 02, 2009, 12:27:55 PM »

Isn't it tomorrow that JQK and Hero Brinkman and Greta are
to descend on Aruba?

the Dutch Members of Parliament (including Brinkman) are travelling first to Curaçao today (January 2nd).

then on to Aruba, with meetings from January 5th until January 9th.
on January 11th they travel back to The Netherlands.

Thanks, caesu.  Maybe some sparks will begin to fly in the Caribbean this coming week!

There will certainly be a lot of tension over there 

Do you think Hero will meet with Jan VDS?  How about Rudy?  I would love to be a fly on the wall in those meetings.

Hero is a politician running around letting his mouth write checks his ass cant cash.  Just like Barak Hussein Obama

This is just too funny on too many levels, whether one agrees with your theory or not.

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: January 02, 2009, 12:28:03 PM »

Good Morning from Monkey's..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: January 02, 2009, 12:28:20 PM »

One answer to those who are cryptic: don't respond. Tell them to speak clearly and distinctly or their words will be disregarded. As Blue Moon of KY said, but in other terms, it is like dealing with anyone...think of children in an argument, from their own perspective and position, each of them is 100% correct.
AMEN! Is Caps "Shango" or "Simian"??? Both?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: January 02, 2009, 12:29:12 PM »

Hero is a politician running around letting his mouth write checks his ass cant cash.  Just like Barak Hussein Obama

Then I am back to believing that this all is about politics and nothing more.  If that's the case then Hero and Jossy both have used Natalee for political purposes.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: January 02, 2009, 12:32:05 PM »

Then I am back to believing that this all is about politics and nothing more.  If that's the case then Hero and Jossy both have used Natalee for political purposes.

While it's sad, it's not all bad.  Greta and others in the beginning used the case for ratings.  That kept the case alive and hopefully will benefit Natalee in the long run.  Who cares what their motives as long as we get the girl back or some measure of justice at some point?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: January 02, 2009, 12:33:03 PM »

I don't know if i'm right or wrong in regards to what i believe.I will say it again.I stand with the Frog!People are saying the Frog is the diversion or the confusion.Those that have said it need to back it up and then maybe people will believe what your having to say!Still to this day i've personally seen nothing to make me believe that Kermit,Wingnut,Jen,as well as what Angie are telling us is a diversion!I'll say it again.Please help me understand in layman's terms why Kermit is the diversion.TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: January 02, 2009, 12:33:28 PM »

I am sorry Janet (again).  I think before I press the post button that I will see your crying avitar after I hit post. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: January 02, 2009, 12:37:27 PM »

SS, KYcat actually registered a month before you did, if I'm not mistaken and fwiw. Just sayin'

2NJ - it doesn't matter to me when she joined.  To my recollection, she hasn't been an active poster with many of the people she is slamming.  2NJ, this bashing has got to stop.  It's bad enough that people are so strongly divided on the Cage, Kyle, Silvetti, Caps, Kermit, and the Pond.  The personal bashing is just taking everything to a horrible level.  This isn't what SM is about.  Monkeys have always disagreed on issues and they have sometimes strongly disagreed, but the bashing of other posters is out of control.  This has been a family for three and a half years.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: January 02, 2009, 12:38:10 PM »

I can see nothing that it would profit Kermit and the other
Freebirds to come here and tell all that they have put together.

By CAPS own post he is in cahoots with Silvetti.
Nathing that CAPS has told us has panned out

I think it is pretty obvious who is telling the truth.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #209 on: January 02, 2009, 12:47:39 PM »

Well, since I am on a roll , I agree with BlueMoon that CAPS is pretty much telling us to Butt out.  Evidently we don't know what we are talking about.  We are not in the know.  I guess they are at their private site discussing what everyone is talking about here.  Glad we are worthy of discussing.
Just makes me mad that we get drivebys, if you are going to discuss this case here, THEN DISCUSS THE CASE HERE, not behind our backs.

Mods, you can delete if inappropriate, (I guess I didn't have to tell you that  )

KYCat - why are you doing this?  There is a lot of friction right now between people who have worked and posted together for years.  These people are friends.  A situation has occured and people's feelings and opinions are not the same right now and it's difficult.  Nobody is sitting in private sites discussing monkeys at SM anymore than monkeys at SM are discussing posters at private sites.  This whole concept has just developed a life of it's own.  I see it as very sad and upsetting.  It's like a family that is at odds with other.  I know that you are a new poster here on NAH, but I don't know if you even know most of the posters involved.  There are great people posting on SM, there are great people posting at private sites, and there are great people posting in both places.  Your comment above is no different than the drive bys you are complaining about.

SS, I am not a new poster.  I have been here as long as some others and actually longer than some.  My post was not a drive-by.  I am still here unlike some who post and then go away before they have to answer a question.  In response to your question, Why am I doing this? I am not doing anything to anyone.  I am asking questions and posting my opinions.

It is funny that you would say that I am new.  Maybe you never noticed me before.  Is that because I am not in the know and what I have to contribute isn't worthy.  You say many people here are friends, sorry, I wouldn't know about that.   I thought this was a board where we could discuss, voice our opinions, and ask questions. 

I had every right to state my opinion.  You do not have to agree.  I stand by my post.  If you are going to come here and post, expect questions.  Please have the decency to answer them.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: January 02, 2009, 12:51:16 PM »

Something akin to Beth Holloway's brother ... I gave Kyle the benefit of the doubt that "in the beginning" he was naive regarding the dynamics encompassing the Aruban coverup that was denying Natalee Holloway justice but ... his own words posted on the Natalee's Freebirds' forum reveals that it did not take long for him to catch on that something regarding the John S/ALE connection was not right.

I no longer give Kyle the benefit of the doubt.  That ceased when he did not share his concerns/ suspicions with the FBI/family when he returned to the States.  Instead ... he posted regarding the happenings on board the Persistence on a private site and ... he attempted to make deals with major networks.

In other words ... Kyle became one with those who were assisting the ALE in the finale' to the great Aruban coverup .

Janet

++++++

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

I don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office. I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains. So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #758 on: March 14, 2008, 12:56:35 AM »

I forgot to add that I loved the message from Kyle that it is a requirement to maintain hope. I would give anything to have to eat a great big plate of crow with Kyle watching me choke on it, meaning that the Arubans are sincerely his partner. And I want him to come to his own conclusion. But I really like him, he has definitely proven his worth, and for some dumb reason I feel like he needs my protection, which is a joke. Just keep your guard up Kyle is all I am saying. There have been some very strange happenings in this case.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #211 on: January 02, 2009, 12:52:40 PM »

SS, KYcat actually registered a month before you did, if I'm not mistaken and fwiw. Just sayin'

2NJ - it doesn't matter to me when she joined.  To my recollection, she hasn't been an active poster with many of the people she is slamming.  2NJ, this bashing has got to stop.  It's bad enough that people are so strongly divided on the Cage, Kyle, Silvetti, Caps, Kermit, and the Pond.  The personal bashing is just taking everything to a horrible level.  This isn't what SM is about.  Monkeys have always disagreed on issues and they have sometimes strongly disagreed, but the bashing of other posters is out of control.  This has been a family for three and a half years.

Whoa SS back up.  2NJ merely stated a fact.  Maybe you should check your recollection because, as a matter of fact, I have been here posting with "these" people.  ANd let me clarify, I am not slamming.  I want people to stick around long enough to answer questions regarding their posts. If they think I am bashing them, let them tell me so.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: January 02, 2009, 12:56:06 PM »

From Seattle to the blue Moons of Kentucky..Hope your feelin Fantastic after the New Year...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #213 on: January 02, 2009, 12:57:41 PM »

From Seattle to the blue Moons of Kentucky..Hope your feelin Fantastic after the New Year...

Same to you!  I'm feeling pretty Frisky!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: January 02, 2009, 01:00:18 PM »

Well, since I am on a roll , I agree with BlueMoon that CAPS is pretty much telling us to Butt out.  Evidently we don't know what we are talking about.  We are not in the know.  I guess they are at their private site discussing what everyone is talking about here.  Glad we are worthy of discussing.
Just makes me mad that we get drivebys, if you are going to discuss this case here, THEN DISCUSS THE CASE HERE, not behind our backs.

Mods, you can delete if inappropriate, (I guess I didn't have to tell you that  )

KYCat - why are you doing this?  There is a lot of friction right now between people who have worked and posted together for years.  These people are friends.  A situation has occured and people's feelings and opinions are not the same right now and it's difficult.  Nobody is sitting in private sites discussing monkeys at SM anymore than monkeys at SM are discussing posters at private sites.  This whole concept has just developed a life of it's own.  I see it as very sad and upsetting.  It's like a family that is at odds with other.  I know that you are a new poster here on NAH, but I don't know if you even know most of the posters involved.  There are great people posting on SM, there are great people posting at private sites, and there are great people posting in both places.  Your comment above is no different than the drive bys you are complaining about.

SS, I am not a new poster.  I have been here as long as some others and actually longer than some.  My post was not a drive-by.  I am still here unlike some who post and then go away before they have to answer a question.  In response to your question, Why am I doing this? I am not doing anything to anyone.  I am asking questions and posting my opinions.

It is funny that you would say that I am new.  Maybe you never noticed me before.  Is that because I am not in the know and what I have to contribute isn't worthy.  You say many people here are friends, sorry, I wouldn't know about that.   I thought this was a board where we could discuss, voice our opinions, and ask questions. 

I had every right to state my opinion.  You do not have to agree.  I stand by my post.  If you are going to come here and post, expect questions.  Please have the decency to answer them.

Evidently we don't know what we are talking about.  We are not in the know.  I guess they are at their private site discussing what everyone is talking about here.  Glad we are worthy of discussing.

That is not a question and it's not even an opinion on something being discussed.  It's sarcastic and it's nasty.  If you aren't aware that there are deep friendships in this forum, then I would be honored to tell that there are.  This is a very difficult period of time for everyone at both SM and Freebirds.  People who have stood tigether for years are now standing on opposite sides of a fence.  Please don't make this any more difficult than it already is.  The fire doesn't need fuel in the form of sarcastic comments. 
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #215 on: January 02, 2009, 01:00:31 PM »

Johan555, can you give us any insight into what CAPS is referring to regarding an arrest this week of a major player of the game?

Johann, you are back.  Can you help us out?

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #216 on: January 02, 2009, 01:00:52 PM »

Well, Johan and CAPS both left.  You know, I am tired of every time I ask a question to certain people they leave.  Maybe he left before I posted, I don't know.  But I had this same problem with OE before.

Just sayin..........

left ?
i am having dinner now ! 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: January 02, 2009, 01:01:00 PM »

MumInOhio

I would appreciate it if you would go back to your little group and get your facts straight.

It was NOT ME who first posted the photo of the CMB bank next to Digicel.

The reason I know this is because I posted that photo at FREEBIRDS!

IT WAS DAYHIKER who took the photo from Freebirds and posted it here at SM[/b]

In addition:
If you are confused by truth, then you need to sit down and have it out with your group.
BECAUSE if you HAD, you would have known that it was me that was asked to BY THOSE
SPECIFIC members of your group to FIND OUT INFORMATION ON CAPS!

I do not recall posting Montanja 10.
If I did, please give me the link to my post.

I do recall posting Catrini 7.
Lalasmom, your group member not only continued to query me about it, but also emailed me asking me
why I posted it because it was near where CAPS lived! Which differed from the address that CAPS gave
to DAVE and the FBI!

Want me to post the email? I will be more then happy to do so.

Call it drive-bys or untruth or whatever word you want to come up with.

I DID THAT - FOR THEM

If you think for one minute that I can not back up and show the emails to prove what I am saying
 IS THE TRUTH - you are sorely mistaken.

Call me whatever names, insinuate whatever you want, but I have the proof.

Now, go find yourself someone else to slander.

Do not bother responding to me.
Do not bother apologizing to me.
You are forgiven.
But I won't respond to you ever again.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: January 02, 2009, 01:01:43 PM »

I can see nothing that it would profit Kermit and the other
Freebirds to come here and tell all that they have put together.

By CAPS own post he is in cahoots with Silvetti.
Nathing that CAPS has told us has panned out

I think it is pretty obvious who is telling the truth.

... and by Kyle's own words there is a John Silvetti/Aruban connection that implies justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family was never the objective of the Persistence undertaking.

Janet
_____

KYLE KINGMAN - PRIVATE FORUM

JOHN SILVETTI

Kyle: None of us gave any statements to the authorities after the 29th. It's possible John Silvetti did, because he was the only one conversing with them after Jan 7th.

Kyle: The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th

Kyle: John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis

Kyle: John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word

Kyle: John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability

Kyle: John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again.

Kyle: I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

Kyle: I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana

Klye: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

Kyle: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

kyle: Richardson was onboard the Persistence several times and attended the meetings on the boat. You may see a glimpse of him on the Dateline video in the survey room along with Mos standing over my shoulder.

Kyle: The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: January 02, 2009, 01:01:57 PM »

For me.Scared Monkey's is a wonderful site because it allows people with very little knowledge to ask questions as they see fit without ridicule as to why!We should be able to discuss whatever,whenever as long as it is about JUSTICE FOR NATALEE..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.