March 29, 2024, 12:58:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 225437 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: January 02, 2009, 06:46:43 PM »

ok...call it distract. I don't agree with what Kermit has done or alleged. I have stated that since I first read her posts. So I voice my disagreement and it is a distraction or I am part of the conspiracy. Why can't I just disagree with what she has said and done? I am not the only one who disagrees.

I believe the problem is you don't just disagree, you want me to tell you personal information. I'm not going to do that. You can object and discuss your objections with me, I don't have a problem with that, but your constant need to have personal information is quite disturbing.

I'll just skip your posts and you have a good evening.

I stated that posters have said part of your credibility stems from taking down a president and working beside two others. I simply asked them to elaborate. You don't have to tell me a thing if you don't want to.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: January 02, 2009, 06:47:54 PM »

LDSTLOU - if Joran van der Sloot emailed me and confessed to Natalee dying and his disposing of her body, would it bother you if I posted the jest of that email in the forum?  Just so people could have a good idea what was sent to me?  Or would you think it more important to honor a private email and not tell anyone about it?

I don't see that Caps was posting any confession. Kermit says she is not allowed to post it and yet she posts it. And no, if I had an e-mail from Joran confessing I would not post it at SM, I would turn it over to the FBI who I am sure would tell me to keep my mouth shut about it and I would keep my mouth shut about it.

Which Kyle DID NOT do.  He posted on a private forum his concerns instead of giving the information to the FBI.

that is not true. All footage was turned over to the FBI. Do you wonder why JQK, Tim Miller, Dateline the FBI and the Family are not speaking out about the Persistence? Could it be because it was all done on the up and up? Kyle also asked that his posts not be made public. I believe Jen's letter said they sought legal advice and were told not to publish his posts...am I wrong?

From what i understand  it was about obstruction of justice.Correct me if i'm wrong Kermit!

according to whom? Not the FBI. The FBI do not have a problem with Kyle. In fact, they told him to ignore Kermit she was not important. She once again...posted that e-mail from Kyle to her...you all read it and ignored it.

If your information is coming from Kyle isn't that in and of itself a problem?He,in his own words didn't turn everything over!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: January 02, 2009, 06:49:32 PM »

Yes sure, why all so vague? Both Kermit and Caps are very vague. This is not a game like: I give you some riddles and leave you for the next 2 days to figure it out . . 

Sorry but this is my humble opinion.

I have given you a LOT of information. I don't call that vague.
AND I do not use riddles, I gave you proof as it is allowed in the forums.
If I could post the emails I would, It is not allowed. I am always and have been upfront.
You can decide for yourself's, is my belief, what the truth is when you have all the information.
That is what I have been providing to you.
I hardly think you or anyone at SM knew that Kyle was off trying to sell the ROV videos/photos.

So, if that is as you say, vague, I'm sorry. I guess it's just what it is.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: January 02, 2009, 06:49:55 PM »

LDSTLOU - if Joran van der Sloot emailed me and confessed to Natalee dying and his disposing of her body, would it bother you if I posted the jest of that email in the forum?  Just so people could have a good idea what was sent to me?  Or would you think it more important to honor a private email and not tell anyone about it?

I don't see that Caps was posting any confession. Kermit says she is not allowed to post it and yet she posts it. And no, if I had an e-mail from Joran confessing I would not post it at SM, I would turn it over to the FBI who I am sure would tell me to keep my mouth shut about it and I would keep my mouth shut about it.

Which Kyle DID NOT do.  He posted on a private forum his concerns instead of giving the information to the FBI.

that is not true. All footage was turned over to the FBI. Do you wonder why JQK, Tim Miller, Dateline the FBI and the Family are not speaking out about the Persistence? Could it be because it was all done on the up and up? Kyle also asked that his posts not be made public. I believe Jen's letter said they sought legal advice and were told not to publish his posts...am I wrong?

Lou ... please read Kyle's own words.  I have posted them over and over and over and over again.  Do you not believe Kyle or ... is Kyle distancing himself from his own words.

Janet

KYLE KINGMAN - PRIVATE FORUM
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.msg609289#msg609289

jen3560
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 -
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2008, 04:36:13 PM »

KeeptheFaith and Janet,

After we discovered this information had been withheld from US authorities, we contacted legal counsel, and were advised to keep our distance from Persistence crew members and benefactors - that is when and why Kyle was banned.

That occurred the end of September.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.msg605250#msg605250

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #424 on: January 02, 2009, 06:51:20 PM »

From what i understand  it was about obstruction of justice.Correct me if i'm wrong Kermit!

according to whom? Not the FBI. The FBI do not have a problem with Kyle. In fact, they told him to ignore Kermit she was not important. She once again...posted that e-mail from Kyle to her...you all read it and ignored it.

Do you speak for the FBI now?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: January 02, 2009, 06:52:24 PM »

Lou ... please read Kyle's own words.  I have posted them over and over and over and over again.  Do you not believe Kyle or ... is Kyle distancing himself from his own words.

Janet

jen3560
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 -
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2008, 04:36:13 PM »

KeeptheFaith and Janet,

After we discovered this information had been withheld from US authorities, we contacted legal counsel, and were advised to keep our distance from Persistence crew members and benefactors - that is when and why Kyle was banned.

That occurred the end of September.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.msg605250#msg605250

She doesn't actually read our responses -- she is too busy preparing her next post.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: January 02, 2009, 06:53:11 PM »

ok...call it distract. I don't agree with what Kermit has done or alleged. I have stated that since I first read her posts. So I voice my disagreement and it is a distraction or I am part of the conspiracy. Why can't I just disagree with what she has said and done? I am not the only one who disagrees.

I believe the problem is you don't just disagree, you want me to tell you personal information. I'm not going to do that. You can object and discuss your objections with me, I don't have a problem with that, but your constant need to have personal information is quite disturbing.

I stated that posters have said part of your credibility stems from taking down a president and working beside two others. I simply asked them to elaborate. You don't have to tell me a thing if you don't want to.

This may be true but I don't remember.  Can you link me to the post or name the posters that said this? 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: January 02, 2009, 06:53:16 PM »

And as I stated before. I am not going to give you my resume'.
And I'm not asking for yours either.

I am here and have been here since the beginning for Justice in the Natalee Holloway case.
Believe what I have posted or do not - of course it's yours and anyone else's choice. I ain't forcing no one to do anything or beelive anything.
BUT I am just telling you as well as 5 other Freebirds, we have no reason to lie to you. Nor have we.
Bringing Natalee home is the goal. Nothing else.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: January 02, 2009, 06:53:40 PM »

CAPS SAID

So like a said: in colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

FROM WIKI

Sapo is the Portuguese and Spanish term for a toad.

I believe CAPS is telling us that Kermie is deliberately making things up to confuse us.

BS kermit worked with two presidents brought down one.
NO WAY she is deliberately making things up to confuse us.
 I thinks it's Caps that's confusing us.
I also thinks he's more then one poster. JMO

This is a legit question, because statements like these have really caused me to question the motives of Kermit. What president did he/she bring down? Nixon? I thought it was Deepthroat who just passed away that brought down Nixon.

So Kermit brought down a president. And she/he single handily exposed the "Aruba cover-up". I know Klaas says she never said that but look up her posts, she claimed that here and on BFN. This really makes me think the motivation is about ego and not Natalee. I have seen several references to her taking down a president, is it something that can be substantiated?

Also Jen states that there are rumors floating that Jug knew the Persistence was first about oil, second about Natalee? Wow...is that her theory...whose theory? Just speculation or rumor? Those are some serious accusations imho.
It was at NH.Net in 2005.

You know ldstlou , you realy shouldn't be so rude, you don't know who Kermit is I do, and have for over three years now , plus she is a very nice  person.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: January 02, 2009, 06:54:27 PM »

BTW, Kermit thank you for your service to our country.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: January 02, 2009, 06:58:24 PM »

Do you speak for the FBI now?

Kyle was contacted by the FBI AFTER Freebirds sent the evidence/information to them.
I am sure he was squirming. And I'm sure he told Miss Idstlou that he had been contacted by them.
He just left out the part of WHEN he was contacted. AND YES IDSTLOU I HAVE PROOF OF THAT DATE
HE WAS CONTACTED.

Yes, Kyle said the FBI said to not worry about kermit.

KYLE: But what about Kermit?
FBI : Don't you worry bout ol kermmie

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: January 02, 2009, 06:58:54 PM »

As well as doing all those TV shows with miss piggy and Gonzo,etc,etc..Don't know how you managed a dual career like that....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: January 02, 2009, 06:59:16 PM »

Caps was deception personified from the getgo.  His posts give the indication that he did not have a grasp of the English languages.  However ... other posts implied just the contrary.

Janet

+++++++

JANUARY, 2008

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #384 on: January 27, 2008, 02:51:39 PM »

need to know 2 things

Did Natalee travel somewhere before he come to Aruba

and

and the parents tree   Natalee is the doughter of  -----  and --------- etc.

I know that probably Dave Holloway has notting to do with this Case but the Twitty

Wat is twitty to natalee?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332978;topicseen#msg332978

MARCH 31, 2008

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
« Reply #419 on: March 31, 2008, 03:45:31 PM »

To all that believe that the FBI did notting and believe that they have the resource to work on this.

Shango start posting in June 2005 and in June 2008 it will 3 years and that was a lot of time to solve this.

How do I came here is that I wrote a logic report bases on the information that I have that prove where they could have drop the body. I did not know that this Shango or
Simian existed.

Only this I ask was in the front page of SM in December 2007 was the email of David or Beth to sent them my report.

And that how I got here after Klaasend read the report. I took a look at the Simian and could read it. I could see patterns in it. and so I came about to interpret this simian post. Shango was more complex and after my 4 week of separating the layers , the patterns were about the Ritz and Merge with the Natalee case.

The some key were easy but some key's were complex.

and so I took it upon me to solve this with the help of some that can provide or lookup the information.

and so today we are almost done. The three mayor keys are solved and now there is a mayor key only left and that is the News.

in time all will be public...but in the right form and ethics.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.400

APRIL 1, 2008

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
« Reply #609 on: April 01, 2008, 03:15:49 AM »

my first question this morning around 9:30 was:

Why would beth lie about her being a virgin and who run with the story was fox news. where did they got the news from? I will answer Julia.

Why why would I lhype up something that was not true and now i need some one to run with it. that can colorabrorate and sustain my lie. My friend. who walk with me. both know it is not the true and that makes it like we say in Logic world,  NOT = NOT and that makes it a logic sense.

it can not be OR and can not be AND OR logic. do not compute.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg369749#msg369749

I agree.

In fact CAPS confirmed something today.
CAPS said: "I work alone [b]with a group that can not be put at risk"[/b]

Now, lets refresh our memories, Klassend posted two posts of CAPS and I think several monkeys questioned if it was 2 people, Blonde just posted that too and I agree with you guys.  Janet I recall questioned his posts because his English got better or changed[/b]

Since I can not post the actual proof, I will tell you what Caps emailed to Dave.

On February 10, 2008 10:42:33 PM
Subject: Taking matters in Our oun Hands.

Since January 1st, 2008, Caps tells Dave that he says Natalee was not in the ocean, but in the pond.
He goes on to tell Dave that he has " established a group to retrieve her body.

Then he says he is amazed Dave doesn't returne his emails or phone calls, but he wants Dave to come to Aruba.

Now, start figuring in the cover-up and how this all adds up.

Please Kermit, no more riddles?! Why not give us your honest opinion?

Isn't that a question we should ask Caps.....

Yes sure, why all so vague? Both Kermit and Caps are very vague. This is not a game like: I give you some riddles and leave you for the next 2 days to figure it out . . 

Sorry but this is my humble opinion.

Kermit is the messenger who has shared a message that orginated from Kyle Kingman that CLEARLY relates a story ... a story that reveals that the Persistence undertaking was a betrayal to Natalee Holloway ... a betrayal to the family and ... a betrayal tothose who sacrificially donated.

Janet

______

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: January 02, 2009, 07:00:26 PM »

CAPS SAID

So like a said: in colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

FROM WIKI

Sapo is the Portuguese and Spanish term for a toad.

I believe CAPS is telling us that Kermie is deliberately making things up to confuse us.

BS kermit worked with two presidents brought down one.
NO WAY she is deliberately making things up to confuse us.
 I thinks it's Caps that's confusing us.
I also thinks he's more then one poster. JMO

This is a legit question, because statements like these have really caused me to question the motives of Kermit. What president did he/she bring down? Nixon? I thought it was Deepthroat who just passed away that brought down Nixon.

So Kermit brought down a president. And she/he single handily exposed the "Aruba cover-up". I know Klaas says she never said that but look up her posts, she claimed that here and on BFN. This really makes me think the motivation is about ego and not Natalee. I have seen several references to her taking down a president, is it something that can be substantiated?

Also Jen states that there are rumors floating that Jug knew the Persistence was first about oil, second about Natalee? Wow...is that her theory...whose theory? Just speculation or rumor? Those are some serious accusations imho.
It was at NH.Net in 2005.

You know ldstlou , you realy shouldn't be so rude, you don't know who Kermit is I do, and have for over three years now , plus she is a very nice  person.

Thank you Blonde.
You did not have to say anything and I respect you for saying that.
On a personal note, I do hope you are feeling better. You should be in bed resting.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: January 02, 2009, 07:00:56 PM »

I thought you objected to things being stated in confidence then repeated elsewhere yet isn't this exactly what you are asking others to do to Kermit?

People are free to share their own personal information but we are not to divulge it about others.

You are asking others to violate confidence and yet that is your big gripe about what you perceive was done to Kyle.

And the difference is you are asking for personal information and Kyle was posting information about Natalee.  His information was relevant and what you are asking is not.

Why do you want personal information on Kermit?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: January 02, 2009, 07:01:01 PM »

As well as doing all those TV shows with miss piggy and Gonzo,etc,etc..Don't know how you managed a dual career like that....

I have to run, but Keepthefaith, you crack me up!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: January 02, 2009, 07:02:36 PM »

I have to run, but Keepthefaith, you crack me up!

I stand with the Frog.Thank you.We'll be here.Have a great evening!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: January 02, 2009, 07:04:44 PM »

Actually I took that comment to mean here is a quarter little boy now go away.

Kyle should not be so worried if he has the FBI on his side plain and simple but he seems to be in a big tizzy over this.  Does he not listent to the FBI's advice.

Dear Kyle,

If you are so confident as to what the FBI has told you then there are no worries.  Just let us simple people chit chat away and you continue with your life like nothing every happened.

Sincerely,

San
(The Nut)

I stand with the Frog.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #438 on: January 02, 2009, 07:07:17 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!!

THANK YOU KERMIT! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: January 02, 2009, 07:09:04 PM »

Actually I took that comment to mean here is a quarter little boy now go away.

Kyle should not be so worried if he has the FBI on his side plain and simple but he seems to be in a big tizzy over this.  Does he not listent to the FBI's advice.

Dear Kyle,

If you are so confident as to what the FBI has told you then there are no worries.  Just let us simple people chit chat away and you continue with your life like nothing every happened.

Sincerely,

San
(The Nut)

I stand with the Frog.

I would have loved to have seen the expression of the FBI agent's face about somebody being worried about somebody named Kermit/Kermmie posting on an internet forum!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.