March 29, 2024, 08:45:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 225457 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: January 03, 2009, 04:17:17 PM »

Needle in a haystack

January 08, 2008 12:10 am
 Trying to find the truth about the disappearance of his daughter, Dave Holloway and his attorney must first wade through a sea of misinformation.

Monday was a prime example of what Holloway must put up with.

A man, who said he was calling from Nicaragua, contacted Holloway telling him he knew the whereabouts of his daughter, 18-year old Natalee Holloway, who has been missing since March 25, 2005 during a senior trip to Aruba. After talking with the man who would not give his name or phone number, Dave Holloway has all but written off the "source" as bogus.

"I've gotten a lot of strange stories since Natalee's disappearance," said Holloway. "Although the number of calls aren't as bad as they used to be, we still get them."

After listening to the man's claims, Holloway referred him to the attorney handling the case on this end.

"I'm about at the point where I'm running out of options," said Holloway. "The case has been closed by Aruban authorities and there just isn't any good information coming in anymore. But I still have to listen to every story I can. Maybe one day something will come from one of them."

A boat is still searching off the island of Aruba for Natalee's body. Working alongside Texas Equa-Search, a non-profit organization that specializes in searching for missing persons, Holloway said the owner of a survey boat equipped with some of the most up to date undersea technology has generously volunteered his time and crew to search for the missing teen.

"They've been down there for about three weeks," Holloway said. "You never know, maybe they'll find something."

Natalee Holloway was last seen the night before she and her classmates from Mountain Brook High School, located just outside Birmingham, Ala., were due to return from Aruba on a senior trip. Witnesses said they saw her get into a car occupied by three Aruban natives, Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe and his younger brother, Satish Kalpoe.

During a television interview for the news program 48 Hours on March 25, 2006, Aruben Lead Investigator Gerold Dompig said theories surrounding the investigation, prior to it being closed, included Natalee's body being moved two or more times. The "source" Monday said the body was buried in Nicaragua instead of being dumped in the ocean as first suspected. Holloway has his doubts.

"He claims to have physical evidence but then balked at sending me samples so I could have DNA checked," Dave Holloway said. "There's another sign that this may be just another dead end."

Holloway has now been around the block several times since his daughter became missing. He knows there are a large number of people who would like to gain some sort of financial windfall by providing false information. As tiresome as it gets to field these kinds of calls, Holloway knows he has to listen, if for just a minute.

"Some people mean well and are genuinely trying to help but others are out there to rip you off," he said. "It's just something we have to put up with right now."

It will all stop when Natalee is found, he said.

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_008001043.html

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #961 on: January 03, 2009, 04:17:29 PM »

The FBI shared pics of trap from Dec. 29th (the ones Kyle says HE sent them) with Dave and Robin. The FBI didn't share the pics from Jan.7th because THEY NEVER HAD THEM!. If Kyle was the one to send the De. 29th pics to the FBI -- why didn't he also send the Jan. 7th pics? He certainly had them (to SELL) in February.

I'm sorry, what was the question?  j/k 

trying to lighten things up!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: January 03, 2009, 04:20:53 PM »

O/T

Just found the link to the article about Schaefer.  Just posting so I don't lose it again:

January 4, 2008

Until Underwater Expeditions can get a hold of their own boat, Schaefer is financing expeditions on other boats. One such expedition is currently out in Caribbean waters off Aruba looking for the remains of Natalee Holloway, an Alabama high school senior whose 2005 disappearance became a media sensation.

We are also going to explore some sunken shipwrecks — for treasure,” Stovall said.

These expeditions are an interesting part of this investment, but not very profitable, Stovall said. The charter tour operations should make Underwater Expeditions break even, at least, he said.

“Louis believes that having fun in work is bigger and better than money,” Stovall said. “This isn’t a have-to business.”

http://www.fishcoastaltexas.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-8368.html

In order to have conducted a treasure hunt they had to have given anything found over to Aruba since they were in Aruba's waters.  Guess that meant Natalee also.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: January 03, 2009, 04:21:21 PM »

The FBI shared pics of trap from Dec. 29th (the ones Kyle says HE sent them) with Dave and Robin. The FBI didn't share the pics from Jan.7th because THEY NEVER HAD THEM!. If Kyle was the one to send the De. 29th pics to the FBI -- why didn't he also send the Jan. 7th pics? He certainly had them (to SELL) in February.

Don't mind me --I'm a pot stirrer. 

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: January 03, 2009, 04:22:26 PM »

Don't mind me --I'm a pot stirrer. 

Me thinks I am too

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #965 on: January 03, 2009, 04:25:09 PM »

BTW... to all Mods and Klaas, my post regarding the mind altering substances, I was just kidding!  Sort of.  At least about the morphine.  I could use some Advil though, has anyone found any?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: January 03, 2009, 04:26:16 PM »

video showing route to california lighthouse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAWJhtyNufk

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: January 03, 2009, 04:27:45 PM »

BTW... to all Mods and Klaas, my post regarding the mind altering substances, I was just kidding!  Sort of.  At least about the morphine.  I could use some Advil though, has anyone found any?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: January 03, 2009, 04:28:49 PM »

Janet, I too, need an EDIT button.  For goodness sakes, I have messed up my earlier post.  2NJ    Would you please fix my post, the one addressed to Truth.  I accidently messed up his quote within the quote stack and I'm sure he doesn't want me putting words in his mouth ...

Bad enough words come out of mine!! 

I think I messed up because my head hurts.  It spun around so much last night, I felt like Linda Blair.... just needed some green pea soup to complete my act.

I'm trying to catch up and didn't notice...which one?  The one telling him there's a link to complete quotes?     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #969 on: January 03, 2009, 04:32:05 PM »

Hey San!  Thanks for the Advil!

2NJ, don't worry about it, I messed it up, but my post was answered anyway.

thumleft
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #970 on: January 03, 2009, 04:34:02 PM »

It's all Natalee's family wanted from the beginning.  It's the PRIME FACTOR in the efforts, and the main reason this has continued.  I hope Aruba has realized it . . . finally.

One good thing is that the activities surrounding the cage/trap indicate Natalee was not completely destroyed.  Even if they are trying to snooker us (once again) it won't work without the actual remains verified by the FBI.

This is a very hopeful sign, imo.

Yes, it is.  We've seen hopeful signs before that haven't materialized; but, Aruba has had plenty of time to assess their miscalculations.  Maybe this time they will choose more wisely.

I wished I shared your optimism, but just who is going to make Aruba turn over what they have? Those who are guilty of the cover-up won't ever reveal what they have. I cannot expect to ever see "justice" for Natalee, but I do expect the truth to be exposed to the world. Aruba will have to live with their shame.

Possibly Arubans will turn over some truth--even if accidentally.  Pressure can be an awesome thing to behold, plus the "spotlight" shining into every crack.

It is still possible that someone has evidence held for "insurance" purposes.

If we can shine the spotlight on what they fear to be exposed, there is less benefit to concealing Natalee.  The sooner they return Natalee to her home . . . the less chance of exposure.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: January 03, 2009, 04:34:29 PM »

713 - This is the only post that statement appeared in the list of posts you have there.  I still do not see the actual question that prompted that response.  Which question was it?  (His name is misspelled on one?)  And one instance doesn't have a date.  Was that included on the 11 Feb 2008 date and again on March 18th?  Either way, I don't think this is the topic I need to be involved with anymore.  I'll just stay out of it.  But thanks for pointing this out.  I had already seen it though.

FEB:
Kyle: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

Kyle: "I should clarify that the footage proceeds (if sold) wouldn't even have covered the cost of the project, but it would have helped.

11 Feb 2008 - Kyle asks for donations for the Persistence to continue the search. They are out of funds.

Kyle: "Klye:  I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them.

February 27 there is a side sonar search of the pond. Kyle said it was to rule out one of the ponds that had never been searched
February 27 Caps uses a shango post to give the directions to the pond
FEBRUARY 29 LAWSUIT ANNOUNCED ON SCHAEFFER'S COMPANY BY A LAW FIRM IN LOUISIANA
http://au.us.biz.yahoo.com/iw/080229/0368776.html

MAR 1. The RV Persistence announced it was returning and needed funds
MARCH 1, 2008 - KYLE POSTS AT SM THEY FLY OUT OF ARUBA TOMORROW

Kyle: "Kyle: I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana"

March 18th Kyle stated: "I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them. I"

March 20th Kyle stated: "I prefer moving forward with the evidence I have access and knowledge about and using that as a can opener. Once the can is open, the worms are revealed."

Kyle: The next step:
I will soon propose a meeting with Beth and other family members, myself, Tim Trahan, Peter DeVries, and whomever else necessary to go over the ROV video, contents, and case status. I would like a couple people very familiar with the case documents also present to help connect dots during the meeting. I would prefer meeting towards the end of April or mid-May to allow adequate time for things to shake themselves out if is going to. If necessary, I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level. We met in mid-Feb about this already. The question becomes timing, who needs to be there, and whether or not it's covered by the press. I prefer not, but it may be useful. DeVries doesn't need to be there in my opinion but he's good for ratings and helps ABC be cooperative if needed.

May 19, 2008: "KYLE: "I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana. I had some stuff on my hard drive, but not those logs with the names. The logs and other information are in an unknown secure location. Only two people know that location and I am not one of them. I know better not even to ask about it, especially now."

jen3560
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 -
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2008, 04:36:13 PM »

KeeptheFaith and Janet,

After we discovered this information had been withheld from US authorities, we contacted legal counsel, and were advised to keep our distance from Persistence crew members and benefactors - that is when and why Kyle was banned.

That occurred the end of September.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.msg605250#msg605250

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 -
« Reply #430 on: January 02, 2009, 09:58:24 PM »

Kyle was contacted by the FBI AFTER Freebirds sent the evidence/information to them.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.msg609397#msg609397

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: January 03, 2009, 04:34:38 PM »

Could use a little help in getting to page 50 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: January 03, 2009, 04:35:20 PM »

It's all Natalee's family wanted from the beginning.  It's the PRIME FACTOR in the efforts, and the main reason this has continued.  I hope Aruba has realized it . . . finally.

One good thing is that the activities surrounding the cage/trap indicate Natalee was not completely destroyed.  Even if they are trying to snooker us (once again) it won't work without the actual remains verified by the FBI.

This is a very hopeful sign, imo.

Yes, it is.  We've seen hopeful signs before that haven't materialized; but, Aruba has had plenty of time to assess their miscalculations.  Maybe this time they will choose more wisely.

I wished I shared your optimism, but just who is going to make Aruba turn over what they have? Those who are guilty of the cover-up won't ever reveal what they have. I cannot expect to ever see "justice" for Natalee, but I do expect the truth to be exposed to the world. Aruba will have to live with their shame.

Possibly Arubans will turn over some truth--even if accidentally.  Pressure can be an awesome thing to behold, plus the "spotlight" shining into every crack.

It is still possible that someone has evidence held for "insurance" purposes.

If we can shine the spotlight on what they fear to be exposed, there is less benefit to concealing Natalee.  The sooner they return Natalee to her home . . . the less chance of exposure.

I pray you're right!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: January 03, 2009, 04:36:16 PM »

2NJSons_Mom

Please delete post #965.  I apologize.  I messed up.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #975 on: January 03, 2009, 04:36:40 PM »

OK, so pass the Advil.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: January 03, 2009, 04:37:06 PM »

I could stir some more, if needed!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: January 03, 2009, 04:37:28 PM »

Pass the morphine.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: January 03, 2009, 04:37:38 PM »

2NJSons_Mom

Please delete post #965.  I apologize.  I messed up.

Thanks

Janet

San wants to get to page 50....is it that bad????

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: January 03, 2009, 04:38:09 PM »

I could stir some more, if needed!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.