March 28, 2024, 02:31:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMBER ALERT:Hayes & Haley Heatwole Missing after Triple Murder in NC FOUND SAFE  (Read 9863 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: January 01, 2009, 10:47:51 PM »

AMBER ALERT Issued for Hayes and Haley Heatwole after a triple homicide in Buncombe County, NC

An AMBER ALERT has been issued for two children, 10 year old Haley Heatwole and Hayes Heatwole is a 6-year, after a triple homicide in Buncombe County, NC. The homicide happened at a home on Old Highway 19-23. The two children are believe to be with 45 year old Richard Doughlas Heatwole. He is considered armed and dangerous.

http://missingexploited.com/2009/01/01/amber-alert-issued-for-hayes-and-haley-heatwole-after-a-triple-homicide-in-buncombe-county-nc/

Suspect is 45 year old Richard Doughlas Heatwole
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 06:59:56 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 11:47:28 PM »

Kidnapped Kids, Triple Murder Suspect May Be Traveling Through Georgia

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/18396723/detail.html

Two missing children and their father, the suspect in a triple murder, may be traveling through Georgia to St. Petersburg, Fla.

The children, Hayes Heatwole, 6, and Haley Heatwole, 10, disappeared from a house in Candler, N.C. where two people were found dead Thursday. Another person was found dead at an adjacent residence on the property.

One of the murder victims was Angela Neilson Heatwole, 49, the missing children's mother.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 10:40:19 AM »

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jan/02/020758/report-missing-children-found-slaying-suspect-kill/

Children Found Safe, Slaying Suspect Kills Self

Thank God it turned out this way instead of ... well, just thank God they are safe.
Poor girls, he killed their mother and two other people, plus himself.

I pray for them to have good support people and lots of love in their lives, so they can heal from this awful tragedy.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 07:02:27 PM »

Thanks Des!

Suspect in North Carolina Killings Shoots Self During Standoff
Friday, January 02, 2009

CANDLER, N.C.  —  A police standoff with a man suspected of killing three people and kidnapping two of his children in western North Carolina ended Friday when the man turned a gun on himself, authorities said.

The two children were safe in police custody, Buncombe County Sheriff's Office spokesman Lt. Ross Dillingham said.

Richard D. Heatwole, 45, is suspected of killing his ex-wife and two other people who have not been identified. Richard Heatwole was on probation for a Florida drug charge, Dillingham said.

Dillingham said the case still was being investigated and wouldn't discuss a motive for the slayings. He also said the identities of the other victims hadn't been released.

Dillingham said Heatwole fled Buncombe County with the children to a cousin's house near Taylorsville in Alexander County, where officers found him. The spokesman said Heatwole committed suicide at the cousin's house and that the children and cousin were there. Taylorsville is about 90 miles northeast of Candler, which is near Asheville.

An Amber Alert was issued Thursday for Hayes Heatwole, 6, and Haley Heatwole, 10, after the three people were found dead.

One victim at the slaying scene was identified as Angela Heatwole, 49. Dillingham said the slayings in Candler involved two houses. Angela Heatwole and another person were found in one home. The third victim, a woman, was found in a nearby house. Authorities haven't said how the three were killed.

The bodies were discovered when deputies were called to check on a house. Later, yellow crime scene tape was strung in front of both dwellings.

"We did not get anybody at the door, but based upon something the initial deputy saw, we thought there were some people in the house, but they weren't coming to the door," Dillingham told the Asheville Citizen-Times.

Neighbors said Richard Heatwole operated a golf driving range.

Neighbor Clyde Curtis lives across the road from the homes where the bodies were found and said Richard Heatwole "seemed friendly enough. You never expect anything like this in your neighborhood."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,475224,00.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.