April 25, 2024, 01:46:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323824 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: January 02, 2009, 11:49:21 PM »

Wow, I just caught up!!   

Hi AZLady - Haven't seen you in a while!  And yes I am still here!! 

Muffy - I think we may to change your avitar to a pitbull next!  LOL  That picture is just too cute to give a hiney shame!! 

Hi Bearly - I am waiting!!!! 

Last but not least  - Hi Klaas - bet you have missed me - haven't you?   

Hi Mytime.  I've been busy but on Christmas break now, so I have a bit more time to poke around in here.  What's the local news about this case?  Anything interesting?

From what I am told, the locals are so sick of this case!!  As for the news, same ole same ole!!
I don't blame them.  It's a foregone conclusion that Casey is responsible for Caylee's death, and I think everyone is just ready to take this to trial and put it to bed.  I don't think we will hear any more significant information until the trial.  Then, it will be interesting.

BRING NATALEE HOME
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #101 on: January 02, 2009, 11:49:32 PM »

THANKS ISLAND MONKEY!!! I did not want to repost everything but I am speaking of the post in regards to the Sunshine laws...I love this place..I learn so much

So do I

Hi wendi~my old neighbor My daughter wanted to know if you'd go to the barn and give Dewey, her favorite horse a big hug for her

Hi Lucinda~haven't seen you lately-how are you doing??

Hi Island, doing good thank you.  Had a few busy days with my friends funeral on new years eve.  And work got busy. 

Oh, I am so sorry~I had no idea about your friend.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: January 02, 2009, 11:49:36 PM »

From what I understand, the media and public can request access to public records under the Sunshine Law.  The trick is in defining what is a public record.  When a case is under investigation, the information uncovered during an ongoing investigation is not considered public record.  In fact, much information in an ongoing case will be considered "ongoing" right up to the day of trial. 

Thanks, AZ.  Good to see you!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #103 on: January 02, 2009, 11:49:52 PM »

i still think someone was trying awfully hard to find Caylee by her 3rd b-day.
Aug 8th-Casey refuses to see her brother on a previousley scheduled jail visit
Aug 9th-Caylee's 3rd b-day
Aug 10th-Casey refuses to see parents
Aug 11th-Casey's brother, Lee cancels a scheduled visit-1st CALL FROM METER READER
Aug 12th-2nd CALL FROM METER READER
Aug 13th-3rd CALL FROM METER READER
Aug 14th-Casey accepts visit from parents
Aug 15th-A dect. with the osco tells Fox news that all future jailhouse visits will be withheld "due to a criminal investigative excemption"

Yeah.  It sure seems that way.   Interesting.

Well that didn't work too well.  Let me try again.

I wonder if that Aug. 15 decision means that if someone visits KC in jail that they won't make the tape of the visit public?

That's how I interpreted that.

Who could it be? Very few, um like 1 friend visited her, the rest was family!!! You think she said something to a family member? Did she finally spill to George? Did she mess up and say something uncoded to Lee?? Inquiring minds want to know!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #104 on: January 02, 2009, 11:51:09 PM »

How come seasearcher is always first???   

cause I'm sober  and Bearly gave me a backstage pass 

Not me.  You made too many backstage passes on New Year's Eve, you still have some kissing up to do.   

SeaSearcher reminds me of an old cheater robot way back when, ALWAYS 1ST LOL Smile

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: January 02, 2009, 11:51:44 PM »

Wow, I just caught up!!   

Muffy - I think we may to change your avitar to a pitbull next!  LOL  That picture is just too cute to give a hiney shame!! 

Waiting...for...Hi Honeybee!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: January 02, 2009, 11:51:58 PM »

Perhaps Casey did say something incriminating to a visitor.  We won't know until the trial.  Perhaps the opposite is true--maybe a family member said something that incriminated him or her.  That might be more likely.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: January 02, 2009, 11:52:37 PM »

Does anyone remember the meter reader giving LE the GPS position on one of his calls?

If so, perhaps they can prove that the things he spotted then didn't move.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #108 on: January 02, 2009, 11:53:04 PM »

I'm sure you can be like a pitbull Muffybee, but looking at your BeeBaby and reading a chastising in the post is a bit like being stoned with popcorn!!   

I may not have the BIG RED BUTTON in my possession, but I am in close contact with the one who does.  So, I'm not too worried...Klaas takes care of things around here.

Yep! But I can still imagine your little hands on your hips, stamping your tiny feet with those pudgy cheeks flushed! You are way too cute!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: January 02, 2009, 11:53:27 PM »

Wow, I just caught up!!   

Hi Mytime.  I've been busy but on Christmas break now, so I have a bit more time to poke around in here.  What's the local news about this case?  Anything interesting?

From what I am told, the locals are so sick of this case!!  As for the news, same ole same ole!!

If the locals in Orlando are sick of this case after only 6 months you can imagine how Aruba feels about the NH case.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #110 on: January 02, 2009, 11:53:47 PM »

THANKS ISLAND MONKEY!!! I did not want to repost everything but I am speaking of the post in regards to the Sunshine laws...I love this place..I learn so much

So do I

Hi wendi~my old neighbor My daughter wanted to know if you'd go to the barn and give Dewey, her favorite horse a big hug for her

of course, my niece will be here tomorrow so we have to take all the horses a treat! i will give Dewey an extra carrot & peppermint. btw, i had c-3 from Royal Panda! yum!!!!
wendi
sorry o/t

Ahhhh, what a sweet monkey you are-but my daughter will be jealous about the Royal Panda visit........at least you didn't go to the grasshopper.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #111 on: January 02, 2009, 11:53:55 PM »

i still think someone was trying awfully hard to find Caylee by her 3rd b-day.
Aug 8th-Casey refuses to see her brother on a previousley scheduled jail visit
Aug 9th-Caylee's 3rd b-day
Aug 10th-Casey refuses to see parents
Aug 11th-Casey's brother, Lee cancels a scheduled visit-1st CALL FROM METER READER
Aug 12th-2nd CALL FROM METER READER
Aug 13th-3rd CALL FROM METER READER
Aug 14th-Casey accepts visit from parents
Aug 15th-A dect. with the osco tells Fox news that all future jailhouse visits will be withheld "due to a criminal investigative excemption"

Yeah.  It sure seems that way.   Interesting.
I may be thick-headed, but I fail to see how this series of events indicates someone was trying to find Caylee by her 3rd birthday.  Of course, LE was trying to find Caylee, and many others were searching, but I think you need to explain a bit more to convince me of some relevance in this list of events.
i am not trying to convince anybody of anything. i only posted a timeline of events. not mine. i only know that the A's said that Caylee would be home for her 3rd b-day, i hope the meter reader is not involved but those 3 calls bother me. if i were convinced that i saw something to call 3 days in a row i would have called the 4th day, 5th day etc. jmo.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: January 02, 2009, 11:54:05 PM »

From what I understand, the media and public can request access to public records under the Sunshine Law.  The trick is in defining what is a public record.  When a case is under investigation, the information uncovered during an ongoing investigation is not considered public record.  In fact, much information in an ongoing case will be considered "ongoing" right up to the day of trial. 

And.................???   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: January 02, 2009, 11:54:42 PM »

even though I've been accused...falsely I might add..of cheating by the second in command, I shall kick the dirt off my boots and move forward 

I was waiting for the new thread (since it was a little *cough* tense in there) to let my monkey friends know that I took the bold step tonight and jumped into my car, drove across the state line (so as not to be recognized) found a convenience store and purchased the new edition of the Globe...
I asked the nice lady (very nice lady  ) behind the counter if she would kindly put it in a paper bag for me, and I snuck it out of the store under my jacket.. 

now..

as soon as my wife goes to bed..i shall read it, and let you know what it says..

Second in command?  Who is second after me?   

cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #114 on: January 02, 2009, 11:54:49 PM »

Perhaps Casey did say something incriminating to a visitor.  We won't know until the trial.  Perhaps the opposite is true--maybe a family member said something that incriminated him or her.  That might be more likely.

Wow Az you can think clearly tonight, I'm impressed! 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: January 02, 2009, 11:55:20 PM »

I'm sure you can be like a pitbull Muffybee, but looking at your BeeBaby and reading a chastising in the post is a bit like being stoned with popcorn!!   

I may not have the BIG RED BUTTON in my possession, but I am in close contact with the one who does.  So, I'm not too worried...Klaas takes care of things around here.

Yep! But I can still imagine your little hands on your hips, stamping your tiny feet with those pudgy cheeks flushed! You are way too cute!!

Thank you Boo.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: January 02, 2009, 11:56:09 PM »

Bearly, the media and the government have sort of a co-dependent relationship.  The media is the "watchdog" keeping the government honest and open, while the government knows they need the media to report on their activities honestly and openly.  All the while, the media searches for the "breaking news" and "big story" to sell advertising, and the government attempts to do their job openly without violating privacy and other laws.  Interesting relationship there.

BRING NATALEE HOME
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #117 on: January 02, 2009, 11:56:12 PM »

So do I

of course, my niece will be here tomorrow so we have to take all the horses a treat! i will give Dewey an extra carrot & peppermint. btw, i had c-3 from Royal Panda! yum!!!!
wendi
sorry o/t

Ahhhh, what a sweet monkey you are-but my daughter will be jealous about the Royal Panda visit........at least you didn't go to the grasshopper.
tomorrow is a new day! live music! i love it when they sing the "pina colada song" they don't know the words only the music!!!! my hubby gets so embarrassed cause they come to our table & sing it! lol
sorry last o/t.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: January 02, 2009, 11:57:30 PM »

So do I

Hi Island, doing good thank you.  Had a few busy days with my friends funeral on new years eve.  And work got busy. 

Oh, I am so sorry~I had no idea about your friend.

thanks, he passed away suddenly two days before Christmas.  he had a good send off tho, he woulda loved it. 

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: January 02, 2009, 11:58:22 PM »

Does anyone remember the meter reader giving LE the GPS position on one of his calls?

If so, perhaps they can prove that the things he spotted then didn't move.

I don't remember a GPS position given, but he did have a time conveying the street names on one call!  From what the meter reader said, it didn't sound like he spotted the bag with Caylee's bones in it.  He said he saw a white board and something round underneath it.  My impression was that he was not very specific as to what he saw, just that he felt it "didn't belong there."

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.