April 25, 2024, 12:35:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323822 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1000 on: January 03, 2009, 10:49:18 PM »

SeaSearcher posted the Globe article with one of the pics of Casey wiping Caylee's face.  Do a search for SeaSearcher's posts.

Thanks!

Thread #84, page 14 I think.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1001 on: January 03, 2009, 10:49:57 PM »

The picture in the Globe that Sea posted last nite made Casey look really angry when she was washing Caylees face.  Another time when she pushed the ice cream in the babies face, I though that was very cruel.  You might do that to say a 10 year old child and the child would understand and think it was funny, but I dont think a 2 year could possibly understand that.

It seemed like the evil mommy unveiled itself at times.

Definitely!!  I hated the one where she put the whipped cream (or whatever it was) on her face, she didn't do it nicely, but like she was irritated with her.  Damn B-word!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: January 03, 2009, 10:50:54 PM »

SS - Thanks for scanning the Globe for us last night.     
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: January 03, 2009, 10:51:29 PM »

Night JSM.  I think we are all just doing the same thing here.  Just trying to figure out stuff that makes no sense.  I think we are all trying to be advocates for the victims and all feel the same frustrations that this happens over and over again in this world and we are helpless, in the most part, to stop it.
Thanks AKmom. I just sometimes don't know what to do for victims. I had a friend who was pregnant at the time murdered. Her baby was born alive then sadly passed away. I think of her daily. Back then there was no internet, SM, or anything to help her family and friends. I am so glad and thank God for Red, Klaas, Muffy and all here that give murdered victims a voice. And I know he is never around anymore, but I thank Rob for his kind words when I first started posting. He is an angel. Too bad he is never around anymore.

JSM ~  (((hugs)))  I'm sorry for your friend and her baby.  That is so sad. 
Rob has posted a few times this week in the Natalee Holloway thread, btw. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1004 on: January 03, 2009, 10:51:52 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys !!!!

QM...the dancing monkey with the hat is mine...and only mine..Brandi made him for me and me alone. I have witnesses and will prosecute if necessary 

Here is a dancing coffee monkey for you....this is a community use monkey and was apparently only dedicated to the cage because of me... you may use him freely without any fear of repercussions 

I'm back...not to bad, only 22 pages in 10 hours...
I think I can catch up by midnight 

I have a NEW Globe...dated Jan 12th...has it been posted here today ? if not I shall scan and post for all my monkey friends 

oh ya...is Cindy behind bars yet ? hope I didn't miss that.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1005 on: January 03, 2009, 10:52:04 PM »

As much as I would love to see the remaining Anthony's arrested tomorrow, or even Monday I don't think it is going to happen on Sheriff Beary's watch.

First, I think the charges may come from the FBI vs. the state. It is one thing to lie to OCSD, it is a completely different thing to lie to the FBI, IMO.  I think it was clear in Cindy's interview, and the way she answered the questions, that she was lying.  I also remember her "surprise" that it was filmed, and I was thinking the whole time, BS!!!! I also had the feeling that SA Nick Savage & SA Bolin were saying to themselves, is there any part of this that is true?  It was just like Casey, there must be some thread of truth in this.  I remember feeling like my ears were bleeding after listening to those interviews, and I wasn't face to face with her, and I took several breaks, had mind altering liquids and nicotine to assist me in getting through them.

Second, I think if the charges do come from the state, that Sheriff Beary would feel as if he has had a great run, and he just seems like the kind of guy who would think that it should happen after the holidays, after the funeral, and let the guy he endorsed take some of the credit, and share in the "glory" if you will.

Sorry JSM, probably not a popular opinion, but it is what I think.   
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1006 on: January 03, 2009, 10:56:39 PM »

There are a few other issues with claiming DID. There are many in the psychological field who do not believe this disorder exists and even more in the general population who discount it. People who have this disorder typically hurt themselves (cutting) vs. hurting other people. There are not that many documented cases of the disorder. It would be hard to convince a jury that she had it. 

A few people have tried to use this as a defense without success. If they use the 'Insanity' excuse, then she would have to admit guilt. I don't see her doing that to herself. She loves herself too much for that.

Lucky, could you please read my earlier post and the later post about what I think about Casey. It would put my mind at ease that I am not crazy thinking Casey has this MPD. I don't know much about it except I read a book along time ago and I would like to know if I am totally wrong. TIA JSM

Joesmamas,

I don't think you are crazy. Smile However, lying to the police about bringing them on a wild goose chase and lying to cover her tracks are two very different things. There are things that have to be present with the disorder in order for it be be a clear cut diagnosis. I think at a surface first glance of her personality it might seem as though there are missing gaps of time but I don't believe the reason is DID. Smile

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: January 03, 2009, 11:01:27 PM »

What do you think about the two PI's rolling over for immunity and giving up the Anthony..all 3 and maybe Baez?

I don't think the PI's need immunity because that would imply they committed a crime from which they need protection from prosecution.  The way I read them, I think the PI's are more than willing to sell whatever information they have to the highest bidder.  Money is what motivates them.  Their chosen tools right now are cameras and video-cams because the money-man is the media.  If anyone else offers them more money, they will be happy to sell their services or their information.

The PI's do need immunity if they discovered important evidence that they didn't disclose to LE.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: January 03, 2009, 11:05:21 PM »

What do you think about the two PI's rolling over for immunity and giving up the Anthony..all 3 and maybe Baez?

I don't think the PI's need immunity because that would imply they committed a crime from which they need protection from prosecution.  The way I read them, I think the PI's are more than willing to sell whatever information they have to the highest bidder.  Money is what motivates them.  Their chosen tools right now are cameras and video-cams because the money-man is the media.  If anyone else offers them more money, they will be happy to sell their services or their information.

The PI's do need immunity if they discovered important evidence that they didn't disclose to LE.
Unless, as Baez claims, the information was learned while the PI was employed by Baez.  Baez claims that this makes the information "privileged" and should not be disclosed, hence his request for special master at the questioning.  Frankly, I don't think attorney/client privilege can be extended to the PI, but this is up to interpretation. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1009 on: January 03, 2009, 11:06:24 PM »

It's a trick to distract her.  I can't compete with that pretty kitty. 

now that you're back in your mini and pretty wings (hmmm..the possibilities are endless) don't give those pretty kittys a second thought 

you haven't seen any bears around lately have you ?

the way to a mans heart is through his stomach....ssssssooooooo......
what's for breakfast ?  

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1010 on: January 03, 2009, 11:12:50 PM »

........It was just like Casey, there must be some thread of truth in this.  I remember feeling like my ears were bleeding after listening to those interviews, and I wasn't face to face with her, and I took several breaks, had mind altering liquids and nicotine to assist me in getting through them.

OMG....love the way you worded that.   You are so funny!!!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: January 03, 2009, 11:14:57 PM »

now that you're back in your mini and pretty wings (hmmm..the possibilities are endless) don't give those pretty kittys a second thought 

what's for breakfast ?  

Bearly is around.And so is Klaas. They are here to watch and protect us.

Any more Globe photos?
I'll be glad to see what comes of the press conference Monday. 
Not sure what's for breakfast...but I know we'll have some COFFEE.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: January 03, 2009, 11:15:30 PM »

"Unless, as Baez claims, the information was learned while the PI was employed by Baez.  Baez claims that this makes the information "privileged" and should not be disclosed, hence his request for special master at the questioning.  Frankly, I don't think attorney/client privilege can be extended to the PI, but this is up to interpretation."
I read up on the work product thing and it is a difficult thing to determine without all the facts.

And whatever isn't will be $$$$$$$$$$$old.
I want to see the Meter Man's interview. Soon. And another doc dump. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1013 on: January 03, 2009, 11:17:22 PM »

Night JSM.  I think we are all just doing the same thing here.  Just trying to figure out stuff that makes no sense.  I think we are all trying to be advocates for the victims and all feel the same frustrations that this happens over and over again in this world and we are helpless, in the most part, to stop it.
Thanks AKmom. I just sometimes don't know what to do for victims. I had a friend who was pregnant at the time murdered. Her baby was born alive then sadly passed away. I think of her daily. Back then there was no internet, SM, or anything to help her family and friends. I am so glad and thank God for Red, Klaas, Muffy and all here that give murdered victims a voice. And I know he is never around anymore, but I thank Rob for his kind words when I first started posting. He is an angel. Too bad he is never around anymore.

You know JSM, you have to be the sweetest monkey around. I really like you! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1014 on: January 03, 2009, 11:17:32 PM »

Hey Muffy.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: January 03, 2009, 11:19:52 PM »

You know JSM, you have to be the sweetest monkey around. I really like you! 

I think so too. 

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: January 03, 2009, 11:22:11 PM »

Hey Muffy.

Hey Trimm

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: January 03, 2009, 11:23:52 PM »

what's for breakfast ?  
I am so telling Bearly

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: January 03, 2009, 11:24:29 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys !!!!

QM...the dancing monkey with the hat is mine...and only mine..Brandi made him for me and me alone. I have witnesses and will prosecute if necessary 

Here is a dancing coffee monkey for you....this is a community use monkey and was apparently only dedicated to the cage because of me... you may use him freely without any fear of repercussions 

I'm back...not to bad, only 22 pages in 10 hours...
I think I can catch up by midnight 

I have a NEW Globe...dated Jan 12th...has it been posted here today ? if not I shall scan and post for all my monkey friends 

oh ya...is Cindy behind bars yet ? hope I didn't miss that.. 

He's awesome SeaSearcher! I figured that other Coffee Monkey was yours, that's why I asked. I love this other dancing coffee Monkey too, he's so cute! Only thing is he's not put with the other cool monkey avatars so I'm not sure how to save him so I can use him again? Any ideas? Anyway, I'm still many pages back, anything new today? I've been a busy non-monkey today, but I'm back in the cage for a little while tonight. Can't believe it's almost 11:30! Ugghhh, and it's almost Jan 4th, the year is flying by already!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: January 03, 2009, 11:32:12 PM »

........It was just like Casey, there must be some thread of truth in this.  I remember feeling like my ears were bleeding after listening to those interviews, and I wasn't face to face with her, and I took several breaks, had mind altering liquids and nicotine to assist me in getting through them.

OMG....love the way you worded that.   You are so funny!!!!!

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.