April 18, 2024, 05:05:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323267 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: January 04, 2009, 12:17:28 AM »

REMINDER - PLEASE TRY AND STAY ON TOPIC

Yes'm! Sorry Klaas!
Time for QM to head to the Monkey Bunky! Goodnight good little Monkeys. See you in the morn with some fresh hot coffee!

RIP Sweet Puppy
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: January 04, 2009, 12:17:41 AM »

I can understand where holes could be found in a Multiple Personality defense, and also that it is a sensitive subject(I read the discussion yesterday) BUT I really think that this is the direction this has been going in since the beginning.  One personality could still be a chronic liar(Universal employee).  I am not saying that she has this and I am aware that it is referred to by another name currently. I just feel that with the contrast between her being known as such a good mother supposedly, and a wild party girl, this is a real possibility.  Also I believe that it has been hinted at that she had a personality change at some point and I feel that points to an excuse being made as to why she may have big "gaps" in her stories.  IE employed at Universal with people that worked there, but several years before. 

Of course I could be just as wrong as I was about where poor Caylee was.
Your not wrong. I probably am wrong. I just think that she was a child when she had a child. A child she didn't want. Cindy MADE her keep the child. Cindy made her be a good mom. Why did she lose her job at Universal. No one knows the reason. Maybe she wanted to party. Some people change in good ways or in bad. Maybe she just got sick of being a "mom". She wasn't really Caylee's mom, Cindy was. Maybe she got tired of being told what a rotten, POS  mother she was because she wasn't doing whatever. Cindy knew Casey wasn't working, but she let Casey continue the BS. Casey thought "wow if she believes I have a job, she will believe I have a nanny". The lightbulb went off in Casey's mind. I can party, etc. And she thought Cindy bought into that story. But Cindy decided to call Casey's bluff and go on vacation. Make Casey be a Mom and look after her child. Casey didn't want to do that. I can't fault her for that, but she made the decision to not be the mom Caylee needed. She became the spiteful b*tch and got mad at Cindy for making her stay home, telling her she is a bad mom, and then when she couldn't party, go stay at Tony's she killed her baby. I don't know I am probably wrong, but she is not crazy, just young and stupid. She probably saw Melinda Duckett's story and thought she could get away with the same thing. Only Casey loves herself too much that when the cops, NG or the FBI have her backed into a corner. Casey doesn't flinch.

I hope that makes sense.

Has anyone heard about the anything about counselor that Cindy was seeing?

If you think the monkeys ears bleed, I cannot imagine what the counselor looks like...

Monkey's ear bleed???????

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1082 on: January 04, 2009, 12:17:48 AM »

It's a trick to distract her.  I can't compete with that pretty kitty. 

now that you're back in your mini and pretty wings (hmmm..the possibilities are endless) don't give those pretty kittys a second thought 

you haven't seen any bears around lately have you ?

the way to a mans heart is through his stomach....ssssssooooooo......
what's for breakfast ?  

I am so telling Bearly

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1083 on: January 04, 2009, 12:18:12 AM »

Thank you SeaSearcher!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1084 on: January 04, 2009, 12:18:21 AM »

Klaas...when I sign off tonight, will these images disappear ? I can't get them to work on photobucket.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: January 04, 2009, 12:18:44 AM »

The new enquirer and the new globe came out today and there was something in it that I had already heard, it said that Caylee's body was wrapped in her little blanket off her bed when it was found and that the cops took her pillow from the A's house to match it up with the same material, also it said that her swimsuit was in the bag to,
That is so creepy to me because I said at the very beginning, she would be found wrapped in a blanket with toys in an area that looked like Alice in Wonderland.

Yes you did. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: January 04, 2009, 12:19:34 AM »

Heading out to get some work done before bedtime.

Good night everyone. Sleep well.

And Klaas: Thank you very much for your extra help today mentioned in email. I really appreciate it! You are too cool!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1087 on: January 04, 2009, 12:19:59 AM »

As much as I would love to see the remaining Anthony's arrested tomorrow, or even Monday I don't think it is going to happen on Sheriff Beary's watch.

First, I think the charges may come from the FBI vs. the state. It is one thing to lie to OCSD, it is a completely different thing to lie to the FBI, IMO.  I think it was clear in Cindy's interview, and the way she answered the questions, that she was lying.  I also remember her "surprise" that it was filmed, and I was thinking the whole time, BS!!!! I also had the feeling that SA Nick Savage & SA Bolin were saying to themselves, is there any part of this that is true?  It was just like Casey, there must be some thread of truth in this.  I remember feeling like my ears were bleeding after listening to those interviews, and I wasn't face to face with her, and I took several breaks, had mind altering liquids and nicotine to assist me in getting through them.

Second, I think if the charges do come from the state, that Sheriff Beary would feel as if he has had a great run, and he just seems like the kind of guy who would think that it should happen after the holidays, after the funeral, and let the guy he endorsed take some of the credit, and share in the "glory" if you will.

Sorry JSM, probably not a popular opinion, but it is what I think.   
Yeah, you are more than likely right Orchid. I just feel in my heart Sheriff Beary wants to get Cindy on his watch. I believe it is personal for him. I could see it was really personal in the new conference they had after they found poor Caylee. He cried. That made me sad for him.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1088 on: January 04, 2009, 12:20:49 AM »

What happened to Caylee this night? The night of June 10th - CA said in her interview KC & Caylee were not home that night - WHERE WAS CAYLEE?

RM: There was one time that I can remember while we were dating that she actually started the night they were both in, in my bed.
DR: Uh-hum (affirmative).
RM: Uhm, I woke up the next morning and it was just Casey. Caylee, uh, uhm, yeah (affirmative) Casey. And Casey told me that uhm, her mom had called during the night and wanted her to bring Caylee home

http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:v4L2UcK6JuIJ:www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/09%2520Ricardo%2520Morales%2520July%252025,%25202008.pdf+ricardo+morales+casey+zenita&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Yeah.  About that.  My guess would be... ermmm.. the trunk.  Sad 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: January 04, 2009, 12:22:43 AM »

Nite Monkeys. Off to the bunky to catch up on some reading. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: January 04, 2009, 12:23:46 AM »

Question for all of you smart monkies: How long would a body need to me on the ground for a cadavore dog to hit?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: January 04, 2009, 12:24:33 AM »

There are a few other issues with claiming DID. There are many in the psychological field who do not believe this disorder exists and even more in the general population who discount it. People who have this disorder typically hurt themselves (cutting) vs. hurting other people. There are not that many documented cases of the disorder. It would be hard to convince a jury that she had it. 

A few people have tried to use this as a defense without success. If they use the 'Insanity' excuse, then she would have to admit guilt. I don't see her doing that to herself. She loves herself too much for that.

Lucky, could you please read my earlier post and the later post about what I think about Casey. It would put my mind at ease that I am not crazy thinking Casey has this MPD. I don't know much about it except I read a book along time ago and I would like to know if I am totally wrong. TIA JSM

Joesmamas,

I don't think you are crazy. Smile However, lying to the police about bringing them on a wild goose chase and lying to cover her tracks are two very different things. There are things that have to be present with the disorder in order for it be be a clear cut diagnosis. I think at a surface first glance of her personality it might seem as though there are missing gaps of time but I don't believe the reason is DID. Smile
Thanks, I didn't think she had the MPD, she knew what she was doing. I don't believe she had any missing time. She is a liar, plain and simple. Nothing more, nothing less. She didn't want to be saddled with a kid. She is no different than a man knows who slits his pregnant wife's throat which leads to killing their unborn child. A murderer with no concience.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: January 04, 2009, 12:25:28 AM »

Klaas...when I sign off tonight, will these images disappear ? I can't get them to work on photobucket.. 

No they don't disappear but you can't quote them.  You might be able to go into your profile in photobucket and allow for bigger images.  It also may only allow you to have images that large only with a premium pay photobucket.  Check your account profile options.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: January 04, 2009, 12:26:34 AM »

Nite Monkeys. Off to the bunky to catch up on some reading. 

Good Night Trimm...  ::MonkeyCool

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: January 04, 2009, 12:28:48 AM »

Here are the pictures Sea so graciously went back and posted later.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4342.msg610409#msg610409

Thanks again, Sea!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: January 04, 2009, 12:29:12 AM »

Heading out to get some work done before bedtime.

Good night everyone. Sleep well.

And Klaas: Thank you very much for your extra help today mentioned in email. I really appreciate it! You are too cool!

Good Night Brandi..and all the monkeys I missed...I all behind trying to figure out this scan thing 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: January 04, 2009, 12:29:53 AM »

Night JSM.  I think we are all just doing the same thing here.  Just trying to figure out stuff that makes no sense.  I think we are all trying to be advocates for the victims and all feel the same frustrations that this happens over and over again in this world and we are helpless, in the most part, to stop it.
Thanks AKmom. I just sometimes don't know what to do for victims. I had a friend who was pregnant at the time murdered. Her baby was born alive then sadly passed away. I think of her daily. Back then there was no internet, SM, or anything to help her family and friends. I am so glad and thank God for Red, Klaas, Muffy and all here that give murdered victims a voice. And I know he is never around anymore, but I thank Rob for his kind words when I first started posting. He is an angel. Too bad he is never around anymore.

You know JSM, you have to be the sweetest monkey around. I really like you! 
Thanks Boo, I like you too. I have just had a hard night tonight thinking Casey will get off. My friend's murderer was never found. Even though some of us know who was probably the one that had it done, it has been unsolved for almost 20 years. That's what makes this case really stick with me. Kisses to the big baby dog for me. Also stay warm.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: January 04, 2009, 12:30:26 AM »

Anthony also said he misses his daughter Casey as well.  He would like be able to visit Casey in jail, even if it’s just to say hello and hear her voice and see how she is doing.

What is keeping him from going to see Casey?  IMO, it's that he can't stand to see the face of his daughter knowing she killed his granddaughter.  If it were me and I knew she was innocent, you couldn't keep me away!

There is also the fact that she doesn't want to see them and doesn't accept visitors anymore.
But is this because Baez told her not to accept visitors because none of the A's can keep their mouths shut and might be taped saying something incriminating?

No, it's because she doesn't want to see them. She never did want to see them. She told Lee and Cindy both, before the visits started, not to bother coming to see her. She accepted a few visits probably because she wanted something from them, and was hoping Lee might move Caylee for her. But when that went nowhere, and all they did really was pump her for information, she stopped accepting their visits.

I agree FuzzyB.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1098 on: January 04, 2009, 12:30:47 AM »

I can understand where holes could be found in a Multiple Personality defense, and also that it is a sensitive subject(I read the discussion yesterday) BUT I really think that this is the direction this has been going in since the beginning.  One personality could still be a chronic liar(Universal employee).  I am not saying that she has this and I am aware that it is referred to by another name currently. I just feel that with the contrast between her being known as such a good mother supposedly, and a wild party girl, this is a real possibility.  Also I believe that it has been hinted at that she had a personality change at some point and I feel that points to an excuse being made as to why she may have big "gaps" in her stories.  IE employed at Universal with people that worked there, but several years before. 

Of course I could be just as wrong as I was about where poor Caylee was.
Your not wrong. I probably am wrong. I just think that she was a child when she had a child. A child she didn't want. Cindy MADE her keep the child. Cindy made her be a good mom. Why did she lose her job at Universal. No one knows the reason. Maybe she wanted to party. Some people change in good ways or in bad. Maybe she just got sick of being a "mom". She wasn't really Caylee's mom, Cindy was. Maybe she got tired of being told what a rotten, POS  mother she was because she wasn't doing whatever. Cindy knew Casey wasn't working, but she let Casey continue the BS. Casey thought "wow if she believes I have a job, she will believe I have a nanny". The lightbulb went off in Casey's mind. I can party, etc. And she thought Cindy bought into that story. But Cindy decided to call Casey's bluff and go on vacation. Make Casey be a Mom and look after her child. Casey didn't want to do that. I can't fault her for that, but she made the decision to not be the mom Caylee needed. She became the spiteful b*tch and got mad at Cindy for making her stay home, telling her she is a bad mom, and then when she couldn't party, go stay at Tony's she killed her baby. I don't know I am probably wrong, but she is not crazy, just young and stupid. She probably saw Melinda Duckett's story and thought she could get away with the same thing. Only Casey loves herself too much that when the cops, NG or the FBI have her backed into a corner. Casey doesn't flinch.

I hope that makes sense.

Has anyone heard about the anything about counselor that Cindy was seeing?

If you think the monkeys ears bleed, I cannot imagine what the counselor looks like...

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: January 04, 2009, 12:31:35 AM »

Night JSM.  I think we are all just doing the same thing here.  Just trying to figure out stuff that makes no sense.  I think we are all trying to be advocates for the victims and all feel the same frustrations that this happens over and over again in this world and we are helpless, in the most part, to stop it.
Thanks AKmom. I just sometimes don't know what to do for victims. I had a friend who was pregnant at the time murdered. Her baby was born alive then sadly passed away. I think of her daily. Back then there was no internet, SM, or anything to help her family and friends. I am so glad and thank God for Red, Klaas, Muffy and all here that give murdered victims a voice. And I know he is never around anymore, but I thank Rob for his kind words when I first started posting. He is an angel. Too bad he is never around anymore.

You know JSM, you have to be the sweetest monkey around. I really like you! 

I think so too. 
Aww I'm not really Thanks though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.