April 19, 2024, 04:41:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323497 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: January 04, 2009, 12:32:08 AM »

Here are the pictures Sea so graciously went back and posted later.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4342.msg610409#msg610409

Thanks again, Sea!

Ditto...much appreciated. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1101 on: January 04, 2009, 12:32:18 AM »

I'm heading off too. Good night!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: January 04, 2009, 12:32:21 AM »

I can understand where holes could be found in a Multiple Personality defense, and also that it is a sensitive subject(I read the discussion yesterday) BUT I really think that this is the direction this has been going in since the beginning.  One personality could still be a chronic liar(Universal employee).  I am not saying that she has this and I am aware that it is referred to by another name currently. I just feel that with the contrast between her being known as such a good mother supposedly, and a wild party girl, this is a real possibility.  Also I believe that it has been hinted at that she had a personality change at some point and I feel that points to an excuse being made as to why she may have big "gaps" in her stories.  IE employed at Universal with people that worked there, but several years before. 

Of course I could be just as wrong as I was about where poor Caylee was.
Your not wrong. I probably am wrong. I just think that she was a child when she had a child. A child she didn't want. Cindy MADE her keep the child. Cindy made her be a good mom. Why did she lose her job at Universal. No one knows the reason. Maybe she wanted to party. Some people change in good ways or in bad. Maybe she just got sick of being a "mom". She wasn't really Caylee's mom, Cindy was. Maybe she got tired of being told what a rotten, POS  mother she was because she wasn't doing whatever. Cindy knew Casey wasn't working, but she let Casey continue the BS. Casey thought "wow if she believes I have a job, she will believe I have a nanny". The lightbulb went off in Casey's mind. I can party, etc. And she thought Cindy bought into that story. But Cindy decided to call Casey's bluff and go on vacation. Make Casey be a Mom and look after her child. Casey didn't want to do that. I can't fault her for that, but she made the decision to not be the mom Caylee needed. She became the spiteful b*tch and got mad at Cindy for making her stay home, telling her she is a bad mom, and then when she couldn't party, go stay at Tony's she killed her baby. I don't know I am probably wrong, but she is not crazy, just young and stupid. She probably saw Melinda Duckett's story and thought she could get away with the same thing. Only Casey loves herself too much that when the cops, NG or the FBI have her backed into a corner. Casey doesn't flinch.

I hope that makes sense.

Has anyone heard about the anything about counselor that Cindy was seeing?

If you think the monkeys ears bleed, I cannot imagine what the counselor looks like...

Monkey's ear bleed???????

Listening to CA they did, not on a regular basis, though.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: January 04, 2009, 12:33:35 AM »

ohhhhhhhhhh Sea Searcher!!!!

Ohhh Spark, you're in trouble now!!!

I like living on the edge!!!   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: January 04, 2009, 12:34:28 AM »

Klaas...when I sign off tonight, will these images disappear ? I can't get them to work on photobucket.. 

Not Klaas, but no, they won't disappear.  The are posted in what appears to be your signature line even though it isn't.

Pet any more kitties and you may disappear, though.

I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1105 on: January 04, 2009, 12:34:54 AM »

Night JSM.  I think we are all just doing the same thing here.  Just trying to figure out stuff that makes no sense.  I think we are all trying to be advocates for the victims and all feel the same frustrations that this happens over and over again in this world and we are helpless, in the most part, to stop it.
Thanks AKmom. I just sometimes don't know what to do for victims. I had a friend who was pregnant at the time murdered. Her baby was born alive then sadly passed away. I think of her daily. Back then there was no internet, SM, or anything to help her family and friends. I am so glad and thank God for Red, Klaas, Muffy and all here that give murdered victims a voice. And I know he is never around anymore, but I thank Rob for his kind words when I first started posting. He is an angel. Too bad he is never around anymore.

You know JSM, you have to be the sweetest monkey around. I really like you! 
Thanks Boo, I like you too. I have just had a hard night tonight thinking Casey will get off. My friend's murderer was never found. Even though some of us know who was probably the one that had it done, it has been unsolved for almost 20 years. That's what makes this case really stick with me. Kisses to the big baby dog for me. Also stay warm.

Not a chance. You know all the good stuff they have made public? That isn't even 1/2 of what they have on her!! They are saving the really good stuff for the trial!! We just don't know about it yet. You just wait, our jaws will be dropping and we will wonder why we worried so! Have faith in LE and your Beary, they did right by Caylee!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1106 on: January 04, 2009, 12:36:56 AM »

Thanks again, Sea!

You're Welcome...I'm going to try to get this scan thing sorted out so I can put the pages together like the actual magazine...I've never done this before but I really enjoy doing it for all my monkey ( and bear) friends..

I just got back in here so I'm going to read back and catch up and see what I missed..sounds like Monday could be exciting.

p.s. there is and imposter using my captain monkey...so pay no notice to anything that looks like I might have posted it 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1107 on: January 04, 2009, 12:38:48 AM »

Hello Monkey friends, today has been a really bad day.....My daughters best friend Macy's father passed away this morning and she is only 15 and has lived with him all her life, her mother has 4 other children and doesnt have custody of Macy her Dad has always had her and now, Im not sure whats gonna happen with her......Would everyone please say a prayer for this young girl  who is going through a terrible time !   Thank You!
I'm Sorry HH, I will pray for the little girl.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: January 04, 2009, 12:40:14 AM »

I need some of your tea, BooM!

I believe in miracles!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: January 04, 2009, 12:42:39 AM »

Nite Boo, hope you are feeling better!!

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: January 04, 2009, 12:47:06 AM »

Always1, in what respect did you refer to Alice in Wonderland?  the book or the movie?

My prediction was not very right on, but I did mention a snake and it appears Kronk was frightened by a snake at the scene.  I am wondering if Kronk is a religious man because that is something else I thought might happen, a religious person finding her.  I also said that she would be found in 6 hours, 6 weeks or 6 months, and it was about six months.

Funny how we get hunches about these things.  I was wrong about her skeleton being intact when found, but they were able to retrieve almost all of her bones and Dr. G had a nearly-intact skeleton with which to work.

Not that being right is such a dandy thing.  It is horrifying, when you really think about it.  Poor little Caylee.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: January 04, 2009, 12:47:37 AM »

Thanks again, Sea!

You're Welcome...I'm going to try to get this scan thing sorted out so I can put the pages together like the actual magazine...I've never done this before but I really enjoy doing it for all my monkey ( and bear) friends..

I just got back in here so I'm going to read back and catch up and see what I missed..sounds like Monday could be exciting.

p.s. there is and imposter using my captain monkey...so pay no notice to anything that looks like I might have posted it 

Thanks for posting the magazine tonight!  And about that poster, I will watch out for him/her!  I think that's terrible!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: January 04, 2009, 12:50:25 AM »

Good night to all the monkeys headed to the bunkey 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1113 on: January 04, 2009, 12:50:58 AM »

Thanks so much for this information, Wyks.  It is a fascinating subject, but probably not so much for someone who has actually experienced it.  I appreciate your insight.  I would really like to be in the same room with her just for a few minutes.  I'd like to get a first hand impression of her.  Of course, I'd like to see her looking like Hannibal Lector, all trussed up wouldn't trust her any farther than I could throw her.

You're welcome akmom!  Glad to help.  I'd like to be in the same room with her too.  Five minutes, that's all I ask.     Bet we monkeys could get the truth out of her, eh? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: January 04, 2009, 12:51:49 AM »

Night JSM.  I think we are all just doing the same thing here.  Just trying to figure out stuff that makes no sense.  I think we are all trying to be advocates for the victims and all feel the same frustrations that this happens over and over again in this world and we are helpless, in the most part, to stop it.
Thanks AKmom. I just sometimes don't know what to do for victims. I had a friend who was pregnant at the time murdered. Her baby was born alive then sadly passed away. I think of her daily. Back then there was no internet, SM, or anything to help her family and friends. I am so glad and thank God for Red, Klaas, Muffy and all here that give murdered victims a voice. And I know he is never around anymore, but I thank Rob for his kind words when I first started posting. He is an angel. Too bad he is never around anymore.

You know JSM, you have to be the sweetest monkey around. I really like you! 
Thanks Boo, I like you too. I have just had a hard night tonight thinking Casey will get off. My friend's murderer was never found. Even though some of us know who was probably the one that had it done, it has been unsolved for almost 20 years. That's what makes this case really stick with me. Kisses to the big baby dog for me. Also stay warm.

Not a chance. You know all the good stuff they have made public? That isn't even 1/2 of what they have on her!! They are saving the really good stuff for the trial!! We just don't know about it yet. You just wait, our jaws will be dropping and we will wonder why we worried so! Have faith in LE and your Beary, they did right by Caylee!!
I think you are right Boo. Sheriff Beary cares about this case. I just wish it were the same for my friend. If I had the money, I would try to get a cold case opened up. But I don't think it would help. Her dad is dead and it just about killed her brothers and sister. Sometimes I just wish I could do something. Thanks monkeys for listenting to me tonight.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1115 on: January 04, 2009, 12:54:41 AM »

I was looking for the book Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws, and found it interesting that it was published in 1991, and is currently out of print. Casey would have been five when the book came out, so I would say it is an old book, not something they recently got. There is one available used on Amazon for $120, the price may be partially due to the case, of course, but it was the only one I found for sale. 

But given this information, I would say this book was probably Casey's book, and something Cindy had saved.  Just like the doll "mama" that was Casey's doll as well.

I just wonder what Casey actually thought about Caylee having HER toys. Casey is just so selfish I can't imagine that she thought it was "cool" that her child loved the same things she had as a child. I just see her being pissed off that Cindy was treating Caylee the way she "used to treat her"????

I see jealousy over Caylee as one of the motives that Casey killed her. Not the only one, but definitely one.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: January 04, 2009, 12:55:32 AM »

Night Monkeys. Night Muffy, thanks for letting me rant and be off topic. If you hear from Rob, let him know there is a monkey thinks the world of him, as I do you.

You were the first Mod to tell me I was O/T.  Thanks a bunch for all you do. 

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: January 04, 2009, 12:56:56 AM »

BooMonkey... I really believe Casey thought LE was going to believe her during the interviews, let her go, and search high and low for the nanny, and everything was going to be okay. She has been lying for years and getting away with it why would this be different? Lee moving in with dad and mom, seems to me this is easier, so when he is arrested, mom and dad would not have to clean out his rental house.

No Rose, this is what gets me. Casey really thought she could get away with this? She watched enough crime drama TV, movies etc to know at least there was a big chance she would pay dearly for this crime. I  don't mean to add more drama, G-d knows. I guess it's so hard to imagine being so trivial about murdering and going out to party. 

A friend of JJ's had an excellent idea about that. He thinks the partying, tattoo, etc...were part of a "bucket list"--things to do before you kick the bucket. Casey didn't know if she'd get away with it or not--she could be facing death, and so she went around doing what she'd do if she only had a week or two to live.  She was probably pretty euphoric, which jibes with the "annoyingly giddy" behavior friends noticed in her. When people know they are going to die they often are euphoric because none of their problems matter anymore. They no longer have to face the future or come up with solutions--all they have to do is live for today.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: January 04, 2009, 12:59:12 AM »

I was looking for the book Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws, and found it interesting that it was published in 1991, and is currently out of print. Casey would have been five when the book came out, so I would say it is an old book, not something they recently got. There is one available used on Amazon for $120, the price may be partially due to the case, of course, but it was the only one I found for sale. 

But given this information, I would say this book was probably Casey's book, and something Cindy had saved.  Just like the doll "mama" that was Casey's doll as well.

I just wonder what Casey actually thought about Caylee having HER toys. Casey is just so selfish I can't imagine that she thought it was "cool" that her child loved the same things she had as a child. I just see her being pissed off that Cindy was treating Caylee the way she "used to treat her"????

I see jealousy over Caylee as one of the motives that Casey killed her. Not the only one, but definitely one.

I just can't understand it. It says something about Cindy as a mother, that Casey's things were still around, and in perfect condition, when Caylee came along. She didn't throw them out or sell them like most parents would have done. She must really have loved having kids that age.
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1119 on: January 04, 2009, 01:02:15 AM »

Hi,

I personally don't believe that Casey has Dissociative Identity Disorder (MPD-Multiple Personality Disorder). While there is a spectrum ranging from low to high on the symptom chart, from what I've seen on TV and read about her personality, she doesn't have the classical symptoms. These symptoms are caused in early childhood stemming from abuse, physical or sexual. I've treated people with this disorder and the main commonality they have is 'missing time' caused from early childhood abuse. Casey is a predator. A true DID is split off from the actual (real) personality and it can take the form of an inanimate object or another person with a brand new persona in order to survive the trauma at hand. When there is a trigger, stress related typically, the personalities come out to protect the true persona. Casey feeds off of people in her circle with intent and for her own satisfaction. Typically to be diagnosed with DID, you have to have two apparent personalities, missing time and conflicting attitudes and beliefs surrounding those personalities.

With Casey, she is blank, emotionless, lacking empathy or concern. I do believe it would be very hard for Baez to try to get her off on this particular disorder. You almost need to prove the abuse was prevalent in order to make a good case, which means you have to accuse someone in your family. But nothing has led me to the diagnosis that she is a DID because in all of her text messages, IM's, emails, other communications, she is the same person. She didn't act differently with Amy, Jesse or with Tony. She signed her name as Casey Anthony on Amy's checks. You have a month long call log in the month of June-July to her parents telling them Caylee was here or there, not causing anyone to say, Hey, you don't sound like yourself, what's wrong? And she would be forgetful in the event another personality came out and took over during one of these calls. This doesn't look to be the case.

There are a few other issues with claiming DID. There are many in the psychological field who do not believe this disorder exists and even more in the general population who discount it. People who have this disorder typically hurt themselves (cutting) vs. hurting other people. There are not that many documented cases of the disorder. It would be hard to convince a jury that she had it. 

A few people have tried to use this as a defense without success. If they use the 'Insanity' excuse, then she would have to admit guilt. I don't see her doing that to herself. She loves herself too much for that.

Thank you for posting this, luckycharmsprincess.  Very well written and makes it easier for everyone to understanding. 

I'd like to ask you something.  Do you think that Casey might be a malignant narcissist?  Have been pondering that. 

Hi Wyks,

I wanted to tell you that your earlier post a few pages ago is right on the money. I have not witnessed the 'Switch' in any of the communication we've seen or heard.

I do think that she has Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) and very possible Malignant Narcissist Personality as she exhibits all of the symptoms and (I'm only speculating here) may have been plotting to kill George and Cindy...and whoever else got in her way. Casey told Amy that George had suffered a stroke. She told Amy she would have 15k in the bank soon and led her to believe they were going to be roomates. She told other friends that Cindy was moving into a condo without George. So, I've always believed that Casey was going to also kill Cindy and George. The neck-breaking search bothered me. Caylee probably weighed maybe 30*35 lbs, so any sort of physical assualt to her frame would have caused damage, so why she was searching this is interesting to me. Since murder, serial murder is a piece of this disorder, it is very likely she suffers from it rather than Psychopathy.

She has the grandiose mentality, paranoid behaviors, social cohesiveness with her 'friends' and absence of conscience. I think as more information comes out on whether or not this was pre-medidated, we might have our answers then.

Smile, Good posts!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.