April 19, 2024, 01:58:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323467 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1160 on: January 04, 2009, 02:39:31 AM »

Hi mt!  Have you heard how MM's grbabies are doing?

Hi Mammy,

How have you been?  I see her up there?  Maybe she would like to tell you??

Good ty. Sorry, didn't see mm.

What do you think of Lee moving in with G & C?  It makes me wonder if he is still employed.

Not sure if it applys here, but don't criminals often return to the scene of the crime?

Now I wonder!!  Wonder if Casey ever did???
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: January 04, 2009, 02:39:39 AM »

MM, hugs and prayers for you. When you are ready to talk about it, many (including myself) are ready to listen.

Thank you shell and I will in time. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: January 04, 2009, 02:41:24 AM »

Trying to put myself in their shoes and I think it is good for Lee to move in with his parents in this situation. Is this a fact that he is moving/moved back in?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1163 on: January 04, 2009, 02:42:24 AM »

Hi Mammy,

What do you think of Lee moving in with G & C?  It makes me wonder if he is still employed.

I would be homeless before I moved in there.  But I think it is absolutely where he belongs!!  Now LE has to make only one stop, I hope!   

Hi Mytime
Good to see you!!  One stop copping, no fuzz no muss. 

Absolutely!!  They have wasted enough of the taxpayers money not to mention a lot of TES time and money!!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: January 04, 2009, 02:42:30 AM »

Hi Mammy,

I would be homeless before I moved in there.  But I think it is absolutely where he belongs!!  Now LE has to make only one stop, I hope!   

Hi Mytime
Good to see you!!  One stop copping, no fuzz no muss. 

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: January 04, 2009, 02:42:45 AM »

Trying to put myself in their shoes and I think it is good for Lee to move in with his parents in this situation. Is this a fact that he is moving/moved back in?

Yes, he's back.  There are some photos posted of his trash where he moved.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: January 04, 2009, 02:43:43 AM »

It's past my bedtime!  Goodnight & God bless
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1167 on: January 04, 2009, 02:44:03 AM »

It was on Fox news - there is video.  According to what GA told a reporter, Lee moved back in!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: January 04, 2009, 02:44:08 AM »

Hi Mammy

I have been lurking for awhile, but saw your post.   The baby boy is not doing so well but we are praying for him.  The premature baby girl is doing better.  Not easy to talk about.  But thanks for asking. 

Marymary,
 I don't post much, mostly lurk. But, I just wanted to say that I will be praying for the babies! My heart goes out to you and your family. My son was 2 months premature, so I know what your family is going through. It's a hard thing to handle.
Again, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Thank you Kimber, it is very hard and a helpless feeling.  I don't know when you had your baby but I hope all is well with him.  Thank you for sharing and prayers.  MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1169 on: January 04, 2009, 02:45:38 AM »

Ahhhh, da sparkenator.    I do understand and can relate, in some ways.  Thank you for sharing this.  I believe that what we experience in life can serve to make us stronger, and a help to others as we share what we've learned along the way. 

Interestingly enough, many folks can relate to this case, either having a loved one who this reminds them of, or knowing someone similiar to one of the Anthony's.  Understanding this family and the dynamics can certainly help folks in understanding their own loved ones and friends. 

I agree with several of the points that you've made.  A person like this, their behavior can and usually does dominate the family.  If for no other reason than everyone needs to be on their toes and alert, every moment of the day.  But especially if the family members get sucked right into the behaviors, either enabling them, becoming victims of them, or both.  We see this in the A's family. 

And sad to say, the great majority of dysfunctional families have as its most central focus to 'appear' normal to those outside the family, and at any cost.  Family secrets are not mentioned, not even whispered about, even within the family!  What happens in the family, stays in the family.  When one person begins to make changes, it's threatening to family members and can cause huge panic within the circle, because it will usually have a ripple effect.  That's why when someone in a family such as the A's do seek help from a therapist, other family members either try to convince them there's nothing wrong, or exclude that person from the circle saying 's/he's the sick one, not any of us.'  Right now I believe we're seeing the A's still trying to convince everyone that there's nothing wrong.  The day is coming when they will very likely turn the tables.  Because for them to admit, even to themselves, that yesss there is a problem, means they will have to look at their own possible part in whatever that problem is.  Many folks will stubbornly refuse to see any of it, even into old age and take it to their grave.  I fear that Cindy may very likely be one of these type of people. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1170 on: January 04, 2009, 02:46:17 AM »

She departed awfully quickly - now didn't she?? 
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: January 04, 2009, 02:46:26 AM »

not just this case but the way this forum is run

Whatcha mean Leroy??

only some can be O/T

gotcha

Seems like the only one right now being O/T is you talking about it, with the exception of my cartoon I posted that was a general ON TOPIC for all forums.

You're right, that was quick, Leroy. But why be O/T at all? Why not just talk about the case, and not the forum itself?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: January 04, 2009, 02:46:50 AM »

Goodnight Mammy sleep well. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: January 04, 2009, 02:48:33 AM »

Nobody that I have seen has mentioned the current finacial climate, which is understandable considering this is the Caylee M. Anthony thread. It is sad to me for people to be losing their jobs, no matter who they are. Without knowing all of the facts, I am feeling sad for any member of this family who was not involved in any crime against Caylee.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1174 on: January 04, 2009, 02:49:52 AM »

Is that what a repectable Grandmother wears now a days!  FTLOG - get dressed!! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: January 04, 2009, 02:51:50 AM »

I have a request in with CBB for a Granny look.  Didn't know I'd be changing so soon. 
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: January 04, 2009, 02:52:11 AM »

Then again, I am a cow.

Flossy, I wasn't going to ask, but what is that object pumping up and down in your...hand? pocket? What is it and what is it doing, or do I want to know?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: January 04, 2009, 02:53:35 AM »

Nobody that I have seen has mentioned the current finacial climate, which is understandable considering this is the Caylee M. Anthony thread. It is sad to me for people to be losing their jobs, no matter who they are. Without knowing all of the facts, I am feeling sad for any member of this family who was not involved in any crime against Caylee.

I wonder if the lady who took the Anthony's garbage will be visiting Lees old place?
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: January 04, 2009, 02:53:50 AM »

Ahhhh, da sparkenator.    I do understand and can relate, in some ways.  Thank you for sharing this.  I believe that what we experience in life can serve to make us stronger, and a help to others as we share what we've learned along the way. 

Interestingly enough, many folks can relate to this case, either having a loved one who this reminds them of, or knowing someone similiar to one of the Anthony's.  Understanding this family and the dynamics can certainly help folks in understanding their own loved ones and friends. 

I agree with several of the points that you've made.  A person like this, their behavior can and usually does dominate the family.  If for no other reason than everyone needs to be on their toes and alert, every moment of the day.  But especially if the family members get sucked right into the behaviors, either enabling them, becoming victims of them, or both.  We see this in the A's family. 

And sad to say, the great majority of dysfunctional families have as its most central focus to 'appear' normal to those outside the family, and at any cost.  Family secrets are not mentioned, not even whispered about, even within the family!  What happens in the family, stays in the family.  When one person begins to make changes, it's threatening to family members and can cause huge panic within the circle, because it will usually have a ripple effect.  That's why when someone in a family such as the A's do seek help from a therapist, other family members either try to convince them there's nothing wrong, or exclude that person from the circle saying 's/he's the sick one, not any of us.'  Right now I believe we're seeing the A's still trying to convince everyone that there's nothing wrong.  The day is coming when they will very likely turn the tables.  Because for them to admit, even to themselves, that yesss there is a problem, means they will have to look at their own possible part in whatever that problem is.  Many folks will stubbornly refuse to see any of it, even into old age and take it to their grave.  I fear that Cindy may very likely be one of these type of people. 

Thank you Wyks, I enjoy you posts and appreciate your thoughts.  I certainly know about the ripple affect of change, because I changed and it caused a shift in the dynamics of the family.  I learned changed in families don't come easy, but for my own mental health they had to happen. ing

I used to joke that my family would make a family secret out of everything, to include not answer Ed McMahon's sweepstakes mailings.  The shame base in my family was enormous.

Thanks again for your input and I continue to look forward to your posts.

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1179 on: January 04, 2009, 02:54:23 AM »

I have a request in with CBB for a Granny look.  Didn't know I'd be changing so soon. 

Excuses Excuses Excuses - you are starting to sound more like Cindy!!    

xoxoxox
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.