April 25, 2024, 02:16:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323826 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1260 on: January 04, 2009, 10:34:23 AM »

Sassycat...you're naked. 

I know.   I'm having technical difficulties and need klaas's help!     
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: January 04, 2009, 10:34:29 AM »

Snipped

Can they do that though? Will LE not require them to speak until after the funeral? Or will LE just get tired of waiting & tell them enough already, your time is up! 

IMHO
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: January 04, 2009, 10:35:05 AM »

It seems more and more common that young women are trying to shirk the responsibility of being a mother.

I can list at least 5 situations I know of first-hand, where individuals (family members and good friends) have basically given away their kids to family members, so they could do their own thing.  It's really shocking to me.

I mean, sure. Being a mom is hard. I can't imagine being a single mom, but you know- there are thousands of women out there who not only CAN do it, but ARE. They are willing to make sacrifices - cut down on partying, for example- so they can bring their children up right.

I agree Anothermonkey. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1263 on: January 04, 2009, 10:35:38 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

I just can't help but believe one of the reasons for the delay in Caylee's memorial service is the Holidays. I can't imagine myself having to relive my grandchild's funeral at Christmas every year for the rest of my life. If the A's didn't think of this, someone associated with them may have. I just believe they wanted to move it past the Holidays & into the new year as much as possible. Also, the two weeks during the Holidays is basically shut down as far as any work goes & that is probably another delay. I was just thinking about John Travolta's son & his death being on Newyears. Every year from now on Newyears will be associated with this tragedy for them. Something like this is horrible enough on any day, let alone a Holiday where there normally is celebration. JMO!

I don;t agree - my son died on the 10th of Feb and we had his funeral on the 14th. I do not associate that day with sadness - the day of his death, yes, but not the day of his funeral. I still think that it is much more that they do not want to have LE bothering them - but then again, the private funeral may have been held and we just may not know.

I'm really sorry about that theboyzmom. What I really meant was Christmas is THE biggest religious holiday & is for Christians, a celebration of Jesus birth. It would be difficult for me to celebrate on one hand & remember a death on the other. Especially a holiday that is so child oriented. If they push the funeral past the holidays some it may be just a tad better on all of them. JMO, again.

My Dad passed away on Christmas Day seven years ago (he had been assaulted and lingered for 1 1/2 years, and when he passed on, murder charges were then added).  I had been Dad's caregiver during those 1 1/2 years.  I was devastated.  but a wise friend told me that it was an incredible thing for my father to be invited to heaven that day to attend the biggest birthday celebration ever in heaven and that is how I view it now.  so, I think a funeral would have been appropriate during the holidays for Caylee.  the Ants are just using that to prolong being "free"...IMO.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1264 on: January 04, 2009, 10:35:39 AM »

This says she was never at the Ants on the 24..thats the day GA says she stole the gas cans...hmm

Question 1:  What does at or near Cindy's mean?  Is that her work?
Question 2:  Doesn't this just mean that her cell phone was not at the Anthony's?  Or not on?  I know it would be hard to believe that KC did not have her cell phone or have it on, however we do have that one period when that seemed to happen.

All the defense would need to say is cell phone was left behind, battery drained or cell turned off. 

@ or near cindys means at the ant home. she couldnt have left her cell at tonys that day because she called him to pick her up.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: January 04, 2009, 10:38:49 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

I just can't help but believe one of the reasons for the delay in Caylee's memorial service is the Holidays. I can't imagine myself having to relive my grandchild's funeral at Christmas every year for the rest of my life. If the A's didn't think of this, someone associated with them may have. I just believe they wanted to move it past the Holidays & into the new year as much as possible. Also, the two weeks during the Holidays is basically shut down as far as any work goes & that is probably another delay. I was just thinking about John Travolta's son & his death being on Newyears. Every year from now on Newyears will be associated with this tragedy for them. Something like this is horrible enough on any day, let alone a Holiday where there normally is celebration. JMO!

I don;t agree - my son died on the 10th of Feb and we had his funeral on the 14th. I do not associate that day with sadness - the day of his death, yes, but not the day of his funeral. I still think that it is much more that they do not want to have LE bothering them - but then again, the private funeral may have been held and we just may not know.

I'm really sorry about that theboyzmom. What I really meant was Christmas is THE biggest religious holiday & is for Christians, a celebration of Jesus birth. It would be difficult for me to celebrate on one hand & remember a death on the other. Especially a holiday that is so child oriented. If they push the funeral past the holidays some it may be just a tad better on all of them. JMO, again.

My Dad passed away on Christmas Day seven years ago (he had been assaulted and lingered for 1 1/2 years, and when he passed on, murder charges were then added).  I had been Dad's caregiver during those 1 1/2 years.  I was devastated.  but a wise friend told me that it was an incredible thing for my father to be invited to heaven that day to attend the biggest birthday celebration ever in heaven and that is how I view it now.  so, I think a funeral would have been appropriate during the holidays for Caylee.  the Ants are just using that to prolong being "free"...IMO.

Bless you, Jaggard, that is a wonderful way to think of it!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: January 04, 2009, 10:38:58 AM »

It is possible that anyone can use any name in creating a MySpace and/or Website.  That being said.

Roy Kronk MySpace

This is the reason for my disclaimer
Roy Kronk Website
After a month long hunt for missing Caylee Marie Anthonhy, her body was finally found in a wooded area less than a mile away from where she was reported missing, by Mr. Roy Kronk.

Roy Kronk is the Orlando, FL utility worker who discover the remains of Caylee on December 10th, 2008.

Hmmm, why does he have a website? Also, it isn't much of a website! That is an odd "error" to make, if it was an error. Was he looking for her for a month? To say a month is odd being the PI's may have "found her" exactly a month before. Makes you wonder if he'd heard anything, and that's why he was there "looking" the day he actually did find her.
You would think though that if people were "nosing" around in those woods for possibly a month, that neighbors would have spotted people parking nearby and walking around in the woods looking, and even video taping. Someone (neighbor) had to see something.
I just get this feeling someone was told something by someone else around the middle of Nov, and that's what started all of it. For some reason, it just took a month before someone actually found her. I dunno, just guessing here.

RIP Sweet Puppy
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: January 04, 2009, 10:39:53 AM »

The whole Lexus dealership # topic has (or had) its own thread (very short) on WS.  The number was actually the number to the office where CA worked.  Something about it being an office - where one main number dials in to an office full of numbers ... and that number also is the number shown when anyone from that office dials out. 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: January 04, 2009, 10:39:58 AM »

Snipped

Can they do that though? Will LE not require them to speak until after the funeral? Or will LE just get tired of waiting & tell them enough already, your time is up! 

IMHO

So maybe this coming week we'll hear more from LE & they'll get the ball rolling again! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: January 04, 2009, 10:42:32 AM »

This says she was never at the Ants on the 24..thats the day GA says she stole the gas cans...hmm

Question 2:  Doesn't this just mean that her cell phone was not at the Anthony's?  Or not on?  I know it would be hard to believe that KC did not have her cell phone or have it on, however we do have that one period when that seemed to happen.

All the defense would need to say is cell phone was left behind, battery drained or cell turned off. 

@ or near cindys means at the ant home. she couldnt have left her cell at tonys that day because she called him to pick her up.

If battery drained would there be pings?  Could she have had the 2nd cell, and turned it on to call Tony when noticed 1st was dead?  I think that is what C&G or defense lawyer would say.

Don't know, I really don't understand the ping thing.  Hope the prosecution makes it simple for people like me.
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1270 on: January 04, 2009, 10:43:07 AM »

Hope this isn't considered O/T (especially since I know we all do it all the time) and I don't think it's O/T to say Hello to all the Monkeys in the cage!

So here goes:

to michelete2, KarmaRoundUp, Today, MAca, txlisa, Monken, NO1ZLADIE, BooMonkey, danabar, NewfieMonkey, mioyshi, trimmonthelake, jaggard19, 3babiesmommy, no rose colored glasses, SweetMorgan, anothermonkey, Tater, klaasend and 37 Guests & everyone else who signed on since I copied and pasted this!!!

Ok, O/T or not, on to the next post......     

Hello Quiet (Maybe not so) Monkey!  Good Morning to you too.  Good Morning to all Monkeys.  Have a beautiful day!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: January 04, 2009, 10:44:57 AM »

Snipped

IMHO

So maybe this coming week we'll hear more from LE & they'll get the ball rolling again! 

I hope so.
Been missing you my Monken friend. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1272 on: January 04, 2009, 10:45:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Regarding Roy Kronk, I wonder if it is possible if Nejame in a "backwards sort of way" had Kronk go to the right location?  Nejame quit rather abruptly around the same time Dominic Casey was videotaping in that location.  Nejame couldn't say where the body was, so he has someone find it for him?  I think Nejame is a good man and so is Roy Kronk, but I'm just speculating.

Lisa
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: January 04, 2009, 10:46:12 AM »

It is possible that anyone can use any name in creating a MySpace and/or Website.  That being said.

Roy Kronk MySpace

Roy Kronk Website
After a month long hunt for missing Caylee Marie Anthonhy, her body was finally found in a wooded area less than a mile away from where she was reported missing, by Mr. Roy Kronk.

Roy Kronk is the Orlando, FL utility worker who discover the remains of Caylee on December 10th, 2008.

Hmmm, why does he have a website? Also, it isn't much of a website! That is an odd "error" to make, if it was an error. Was he looking for her for a month? To say a month is odd being the PI's may have "found her" exactly a month before. Makes you wonder if he'd heard anything, and that's why he was there "looking" the day he actually did find her.
You would think though that if people were "nosing" around in those woods for possibly a month, that neighbors would have spotted people parking nearby and walking around in the woods looking, and even video taping. Someone (neighbor) had to see something.
I just get this feeling someone was told something by someone else around the middle of Nov, and that's what started all of it. For some reason, it just took a month before someone actually found her. I dunno, just guessing here.

People can set up a myspace under someone else's name.  Myspace has next to no checks and balances.  Kronk most likely had nothing to do with this site. 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1274 on: January 04, 2009, 10:46:35 AM »

Roy Kronk MySpace

Roy Kronk Website

Was it the 10th Caylee was discovered or the 11th?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1275 on: January 04, 2009, 10:46:48 AM »

Good Morning, Quiet Monkey!

Lisa
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1276 on: January 04, 2009, 10:46:55 AM »

If battery drained would there be pings?  Could she have had the 2nd cell, and turned it on to call Tony when noticed 1st was dead?  I think that is what C&G or defense lawyer would say.

Don't know, I really don't understand the ping thing.  Hope the prosecution makes it simple for people like me.

If that battery is dead, no pings. If she had used her invisible blackberry it would have pinged on the same phone bill..*same sim chip*

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: January 04, 2009, 10:47:34 AM »

Me too Today..that ping thing makes my head hurt.
But I do have to add,I appreciate all the work thar goes into working up those list. I would probably throw my laptop right out of my window. 

~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: January 04, 2009, 10:49:47 AM »

The whole Lexus dealership # topic has (or had) its own thread (very short) on WS.  The number was actually the number to the office where CA worked.  Something about it being an office - where one main number dials in to an office full of numbers ... and that number also is the number shown when anyone from that office dials out. 

I thought CA was a nurse and worked for a healtcare provider.  The name excapes me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: January 04, 2009, 10:50:29 AM »

O/T ScaredMonkeys now on Facebook  

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scared-Monkeys/43226152429

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.