March 29, 2024, 01:05:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 321109 times)
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1300 on: January 04, 2009, 11:03:40 AM »

Caylee was found on the 11th, I will always remember that because it was my Birthday.

How very fitting CynInOregon.  I so love your Avi!

that is a very cute p-coat cyninoregon. But sweetmorgan..that avi is sweet. Iv always loved cats, but right now i have 2 cats, and they have been in my home for 3 months, and have absolutely stolen my heart. They're huge grey tabbies..but they are so sweet. O/T. my next kitty will be named Caylee

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1301 on: January 04, 2009, 11:04:13 AM »

Nut - If Baez uses a mental defense ... can prosecution bring in his statements where he's told the press more than once that she is not suffering from insanity?  I mean it's out there in the news media ... it's not something just between him and her.

They can but probably won't. Mental defense doesn't mean she is insane.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: January 04, 2009, 11:05:07 AM »

Snipped

Can they do that though? Will LE not require them to speak until after the funeral? Or will LE just get tired of waiting & tell them enough already, your time is up! 

IMHO

So maybe this coming week we'll hear more from LE & they'll get the ball rolling again! 

I hope so.
Been missing you my Monken friend. 

Aww Trimm, I've been reading you every day, I just haven't been posting much. You are always so sweet to everyone!!!    And sorry about the game 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: January 04, 2009, 11:06:39 AM »

Snipped

Can they do that though? Will LE not require them to speak until after the funeral? Or will LE just get tired of waiting & tell them enough already, your time is up! 

IMHO

So maybe this coming week we'll hear more from LE & they'll get the ball rolling again! 

I don't think it will be Monday.  I think LE will be having send off parties for Sheriff Beary.

When does the new sheriff take over? Is it sometime this coming week?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: January 04, 2009, 11:08:56 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!
I wanted to chime in on this waiting for the holidays to be over to hold Caylees services. In Oregon you have to bury or cremate within 10 days of death. We had no choice but to have Heathers services 3 days before Christmas, or on Christmas which we did not want to do. I have no idea what the florida rules are, but cant imagine that they are all that different.
Has anyone looked into this?

I'm so sorry Cyn. And i don't know about Florida. They seem to be different on alot of things!

Phaedrus
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: January 04, 2009, 11:08:58 AM »

Snipped

IMHO

I don't think it will be Monday.  I think LE will be having send off parties for Sheriff Beary.

Let's pray that it will include a MOTORCADE....TO HOPESPRING DRIVE.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: January 04, 2009, 11:09:20 AM »

The whole Lexus dealership # topic has (or had) its own thread (very short) on WS.  The number was actually the number to the office where CA worked.  Something about it being an office - where one main number dials in to an office full of numbers ... and that number also is the number shown when anyone from that office dials out. 

I thought CA was a nurse and worked for a healtcare provider.  The name excapes me.
publix?

charlies friend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1307 on: January 04, 2009, 11:09:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!
I wanted to chime in on this waiting for the holidays to be over to hold Caylees services. In Oregon you have to bury or cremate within 10 days of death. We had no choice but to have Heathers services 3 days before Christmas, or on Christmas which we did not want to do. I have no idea what the florida rules are, but cant imagine that they are all that different.

Where I live in New York, some cemetaries cannot bury people when the ground is frozen. There is a ceme on my country road. They wait until Spring. Have a service in the town hall and then bury. Sometimes its 5 months after the death or so.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1308 on: January 04, 2009, 11:10:00 AM »

Kimber said:
Don't forget about not handing over the JC Penney receipts.

Mammy said:
If LE wanted those receipts, they would have obtained a warrant.  I'm not sure, but those probably come under the A's personal property since it was their credit card.

LE didn't want the receipts.Cindy tried to give them the JCP receipts but what LE did want were the JCP statements.Cindy tried to tell them that she looked at all of the receipts and there is nothing of interest there(Cindy trying to control the investigation)but LE came right out and told her they didn't want the receipts and they did want the statements.....I'm sure if LE could have come right out and said"Cindy,please stop trying to control this investigation"they would have.I'm sure LE now has the JCP statements.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: January 04, 2009, 11:10:25 AM »

New song on Caylee's MySpace page:

A Baby Changes Everything lyrics

Faith Hill – A Baby Changes Everythng
Teenage girl, much too young
Unprepared for what’s to come
A baby changes everything

Not a ring
On her hand
All her dreams and all her plans

The man she loves she’s never touched
How will she Keep his trust

And she cries, oh she cries

She has to leave, go far away
Heaven knows she can’t stay

She can feel it’s coming soon
There’s no place, there’s no room

And she cries and she cries oh she cries

Shepherds all gather round …
Star shines down…

Choir of Angels say
Glory to the newborn king
A baby changes everything, A baby changes everything, everything,
everything, every day Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

My whole life is turned around
I was lost and now I’m found

Could Michelle have used a more innapropriate song?

Lisa
  Maybe but this is definately in the top 5.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1310 on: January 04, 2009, 11:10:40 AM »

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: January 04, 2009, 11:12:10 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

Where I live in New York, some cemetaries cannot bury people when the ground is frozen. There is a ceme on my country road. They wait until Spring. Have a service in the town hall and then bury. Sometimes its 5 months after the death or so.

Welcome Charlies Friend!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: January 04, 2009, 11:12:19 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

I just can't help but believe one of the reasons for the delay in Caylee's memorial service is the Holidays. I can't imagine myself having to relive my grandchild's funeral at Christmas every year for the rest of my life. If the A's didn't think of this, someone associated with them may have. I just believe they wanted to move it past the Holidays & into the new year as much as possible. Also, the two weeks during the Holidays is basically shut down as far as any work goes & that is probably another delay. I was just thinking about John Travolta's son & his death being on Newyears. Every year from now on Newyears will be associated with this tragedy for them. Something like this is horrible enough on any day, let alone a Holiday where there normally is celebration. JMO!

Monken you are probably right, since it is all about them.  I know we had my grandfathers funeral on Valentines Day, and it has never been a holiday for me since.

I'm sorry Orchid, see that's how it would be for me, too. It would be hard to celebrate a holiday with something that profound taking precedence in your life. It would never, ever be the same. 

Phaedrus
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1313 on: January 04, 2009, 11:12:42 AM »

We have spring burials here (Maine) for those who pass in winter months. Very common.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: January 04, 2009, 11:13:48 AM »

Snipped

IMHO

Monday is Sheriff Beary's last day.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1315 on: January 04, 2009, 11:15:58 AM »

It seems more and more common that young women are trying to shirk the responsibility of being a mother.

I can list at least 5 situations I know of first-hand, where individuals (family members and good friends) have basically given away their kids to family members, so they could do their own thing.  It's really shocking to me.

I mean, sure. Being a mom is hard. I can't imagine being a single mom, but you know- there are thousands of women out there who not only CAN do it, but ARE. They are willing to make sacrifices - cut down on partying, for example- so they can bring their children up right.

I agree Anothermonkey. 

Good morning Trimm...and All the Monkeys !!!

I also agree... I see many young mothers (and I believe KC may have been one ) having the children, like having a baby doll...then once the child reaches two or three years of age and leaves the toddler stage, the mothers abandon them..maybe not physically, but emotionally and mentally (not sure that's the right chioce of words but the best I can come up with without more coffee) they don't want the level of responsibility and sacrifice that comes beyond the cutsy stage JMO

I see it often..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: January 04, 2009, 11:16:18 AM »

New song on Caylee's MySpace page:

A Baby Changes Everything lyrics

Faith Hill – A Baby Changes Everythng

<SNIPPED>

Could Michelle have used a more innapropriate song?

Lisa

i agree lisa. i dont know who michelle is, but i would have applied this song to a lovely, warmhearted mothers page. Not the webpage for an innocently murdered baby, at the hands of her mother. But then again i dont know what song it is i would add to such a page. Maybe heaven by D.J yanou
UGH. I totally agree!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: January 04, 2009, 11:17:03 AM »

Snipped

IMHO

Monday is Sheriff Beary's last day.

Okay, then they probably won't do much but party tomorrow unless Beary wants to make sure the A's get theirs before he leaves. Maybe he'll have them all arrested tomorrow 

Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1318 on: January 04, 2009, 11:18:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

Welcome. Being from Wisconsin, and having to have had my mom and grandma pass away in the winter, there was no problem with the burial. I don't ever recall this situation in my home town of having to wait until spring, I have never heard of that. That is interesting, sad that one has to wait until Spring.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: January 04, 2009, 11:18:49 AM »

charlies friend

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.