April 16, 2024, 01:32:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 322723 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: January 04, 2009, 11:23:19 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!
I wanted to chime in on this waiting for the holidays to be over to hold Caylees services. In Oregon you have to bury or cremate within 10 days of death. We had no choice but to have Heathers services 3 days before Christmas, or on Christmas which we did not want to do. I have no idea what the florida rules are, but cant imagine that they are all that different.
Has anyone looked into this?

Where I live in New York, some cemetaries cannot bury people when the ground is frozen. There is a ceme on my country road. They wait until Spring. Have a service in the town hall and then bury. Sometimes its 5 months after the death or so.

Welcome. Being from Wisconsin, and having to have had my mom and grandma pass away in the winter, there was no problem with the burial. I don't ever recall this situation in my home town of having to wait until spring, I have never heard of that. That is interesting, sad that one has to wait until Spring.

That would be horrible.     My sister-in-law lost her best friend a few years ago, Christmas Eve (from cancer). We're in Ohio.. which can be cold, but I'm guessing not as cold as other places farther north.  She had a normal funeral/burial at the usual 3 day mark.   I would assume most people would want to get it "over and done with". It's hard enough dealing with their passing, but basically having to sit around for months perhaps, waiting to officially say goodbye?  Awful.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1321 on: January 04, 2009, 11:23:31 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!
I wanted to chime in on this waiting for the holidays to be over to hold Caylees services. In Oregon you have to bury or cremate within 10 days of death. We had no choice but to have Heathers services 3 days before Christmas, or on Christmas which we did not want to do. I have no idea what the florida rules are, but cant imagine that they are all that different.
Has anyone looked into this?

Where I live in New York, some cemetaries cannot bury people when the ground is frozen. There is a ceme on my country road. They wait until Spring. Have a service in the town hall and then bury. Sometimes its 5 months after the death or so.

Welcome. Being from Wisconsin, and having to have had my mom and grandma pass away in the winter, there was no problem with the burial. I don't ever recall this situation in my home town of having to wait until spring, I have never heard of that. That is interesting, sad that one has to wait until Spring.

I read an article a few years ago about a mother who lost her 4 year old son during the winter time.  It was upstate New York and she talked about how distressing it was having the funeral 4 months after son passed.  I just can't imagine!

Lisa
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: January 04, 2009, 11:23:54 AM »

New song on Caylee's MySpace page:

A Baby Changes Everything lyrics

Faith Hill – A Baby Changes Everythng
Teenage girl, much too young
Unprepared for what’s to come
A baby changes everything

Not a ring
On her hand
All her dreams and all her plans

The man she loves she’s never touched
How will she Keep his trust

And she cries, oh she cries

She has to leave, go far away
Heaven knows she can’t stay

She can feel it’s coming soon
There’s no place, there’s no room

And she cries and she cries oh she cries

Shepherds all gather round …
Star shines down…

Choir of Angels say
Glory to the newborn king
A baby changes everything, A baby changes everything, everything,
everything, every day Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

My whole life is turned around
I was lost and now I’m found

Could Michelle have used a more innapropriate song?

Lisa

Good morning all monkeys and lurkers,,,,,

Not sure as to the "whys "michelle used this song, but, it is a song by Faith Hill, who was adopted at birth...She was named Faith, as that is what her parents said it took for them to be able to have Faith.... mio
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1323 on: January 04, 2009, 11:25:42 AM »

Caylee was found on the 11th, I will always remember that because it was my Birthday.

How very fitting CynInOregon.  I so love your Avi!

that is a very cute p-coat cyninoregon. But sweetmorgan..that avi is sweet. Iv always loved cats, but right now i have 2 cats, and they have been in my home for 3 months, and have absolutely stolen my heart. They're huge grey tabbies..but they are so sweet. O/T. my next kitty will be named Caylee

Thank you NO1ZLADIE, I have spent hours on Scared Monkeys. Sometimes crying, many times laughing and most of the time in amazement at the intelligence and depth of our monkeys.  Although this Avi is not my SweetMorgan, sweet Morgan, my crosseyed cat, 9 years old sits with me all the time.  She helps me feel the feelings that makes me worthy of being a Monkey.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1324 on: January 04, 2009, 11:28:54 AM »

New song on Caylee's MySpace page:

A Baby Changes Everything lyrics

Faith Hill – A Baby Changes Everythng
Teenage girl, much too young
Unprepared for what’s to come

Not a ring
On her hand
All her dreams and all her plans

The man she loves she’s never touched
How will she Keep his trust

And she cries, oh she cries

She has to leave, go far away
Heaven knows she can’t stay

She can feel it’s coming soon
There’s no place, there’s no room

And she cries and she cries oh she cries

Shepherds all gather round …
Star shines down…

Choir of Angels say
Glory to the newborn king
A baby changes everything, A baby changes everything, everything,
everything, every day Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

My whole life is turned around
I was lost and now I’m found

Could Michelle have used a more innapropriate song?

Lisa

Good morning all monkeys and lurkers,,,,,

Not sure as to the "whys "michelle used this song, but, it is a song by Faith Hill, who was adopted at birth...She was named Faith, as that is what her parents said it took for them to be able to have Faith.... mio

I like Faith Hill and the song is beautiful, but I don't think Michelle bothered to look past the title.  But then again coming from someone who wrote this in the blog:

Her mother Casey, her grandparents George and Cindy, and he Uncle Lee are her family in which she loved unconditionally and despite what many in the public have concluded to be that of the case, remember in this country as we begin change on January 20th with a new President of The United States, "we're all innocent until proven guilty" and any photos and history of our little angel Caylee Marie will continue to reflect this, and this includes one hundred percent those items of her family members.

I am not surprised.

Lisa
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1325 on: January 04, 2009, 11:30:00 AM »

Probably a huge reason that I have been thinking about the MPD defense is that I just cannot wrap my head around this entire thing.  I cannot come to terms with a family that probably would seem so normal on the surface, but be so completely dysfunctional.  I just cannot understand how parents could tap dance around someone so manipulative.  They knew she really wasn't working.  Were they afraid of her?  Were they just trying to fool their little world into thinking they were the perfect family??  Where are their friends and co-workers?  There has been no attempt by anyone, but the people they have hired, to come to their aid.  Think about that, the only people willing to step forward in their defense have had to be paid to do so.  I find that incredible.  I guess we will just have to see what unfolds.  I do wonder if there was someone who could have spotted what was going on and helped in some way?  Could no one see that Caylee was a pawn in the family, being used by them in some kind of power struggle? 

Wow, I think your post is a great one.  Yes, I think both G and C were afraid of KC because she had Caylee and had control over who saw Caylee and who didnt.  I'm sure that KC had threatened multiple times that if G and C turned her in for something, she would make sure that they wouldnt see Caylee. 

Also, I think the A's distanced themselves from everyone.  The Grund's seem to be the only other family that got close enough to see how KC operated.  That didnt last long.  I think the whole family knew how "messed up" they were and would not let themselves get close enough for other people to see what was really going on in their "sweet normal world."  Thus, that kept KC in control using Caylee as the pawn.      IMOO.

I think both of you are spot on with the concept that Casey controlled the A's by her behavior and words, and they had reached the point of being afraid of her, of what they perhaps felt she was capable of doing. 

I was adopted into a family at age 5 yrs, where the adoptive 'mother' was a classic narcissist.  She controlled and manipulated every situation and every person around her.  We weren't distanced from anyone, because my adoptive father was the head deacon in the 1st So Baptist Church.  The mother made sure that our family "appeared" to be the perfect family.  I used to stand at the window, wishing someone could *see in* to what our family was really like on the inside.  Much of my poetry regarding those days refers to the 'windowpain' of my life.  Wanting desperately for others, anyone, to take a real look into our lives and see my pain.   

I see this in the Anthony family, with Cindy and Casey taking turns being in control and manipulative.  They trade off being the abuser and the victim.  IMO. 

For some folks who dare to look and see what's actually going on, there's very little they can do at this point, to change the dynamics of that family.  Could be why it seems there is no family and friends rallying to their side.  They may have realized there was nothing to do but get the heck away from them before they got sucked into the chaos. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1326 on: January 04, 2009, 11:30:40 AM »

I think the fact that people like this are 'relentless' is one major reason loved ones often seem to do nothing to try and stop them.  Very likely someone may have tried, perhaps again and again, but soon become exhausted and worn out in the face of this relentlessness.  The thing is, the person is relentless with everything. 

My oldest can argue a point til the cows come home, doesn't even matter what point it is.  I have learned very early on to say something such as, 'You may be right'.  Stops him right in his tracks, gives him nothing to continue arguing a point with.  And it isn't saying that he IS right.   

We can see this in the Anthony family.  It's easy for those of us looking on to wonder WTF?  Why do they continue to placate Casey?  My guess is that the A's have already done battle with Casey over what happened with Caylee, in private, away from our watching them, and none of it has worked.  Then Casey is in jail and now we are watching.  The first thing Cindy does is placate her.  "Now sweetheart...."  Doesn't mean that the A's haven't tried, a million times before, without placating.  Could mean that they have exhausted themselves trying anything else.  Not sure without having heard what they may have done and said in private. 

We have heard that Cindy has had her hands around Casey's throat, and we have heard that she would like to beat the sh!t out of her.  Basically what most of us would like to try, not that it would work, because Casey seems to be relentless in what she does/says and doesn't do/say.

That being relentless exhausts and wipes out a good number of folks who have had every intention of turning things around. 

ITA, what we are seeing is the aftermath of a very long storm. I can't imagine dealing with that on a daily basis, then on top of it, worrying about a small baby. There was nothing they could do at the time about Caylee. She belonged to KC and according to the law, that was that. I suspect Cindy had finally reached the end of her rope when contacting a councilor and had documented enough stuff on KC to go after Caylee in court. Wonder where those papers are? I bet Cindy had a big thick file folder full of stuff to prove she was an unfit mother. Including maybe bruises, etc. on Caylee, maybe even Caylee's own words. They just weren't quick enough for KC, she got the last strike in before they could get her!

Next Cindy goes into protective mode, the one she has been in for a very long time. We saw it in her email exchange with her brother. She denies everything, and if done enough and loud enough (just like KC) people will back off and leave her alone. Personally, I think Cindy learned it from KC, she got the full effect for many many years of battling KC.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: January 04, 2009, 11:31:44 AM »

Caylee was found on the 11th, I will always remember that because it was my Birthday.

that is a very cute p-coat cyninoregon. But sweetmorgan..that avi is sweet. Iv always loved cats, but right now i have 2 cats, and they have been in my home for 3 months, and have absolutely stolen my heart. They're huge grey tabbies..but they are so sweet. O/T. my next kitty will be named Caylee

Thank you NO1ZLADIE, I have spent hours on Scared Monkeys. Sometimes crying, many times laughing and most of the time in amazement at the intelligence and depth of our monkeys.  Although this Avi is not my SweetMorgan, sweet Morgan, my crosseyed cat, 9 years old sits with me all the time.  She helps me feel the feelings that makes me worthy of being a Monkey.

inviting all the monkeys in the tub for a little stresss relief...

(and or the chiquitas....there is that shwing shwang thingy in the water if you so wanna play with it for a bit)

check u all later!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: January 04, 2009, 11:31:50 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/

Caylee Anthony & Casey Anthony Coverage

This link has tons of information on the case.

Thanks for the link.  The man who put up that wall. Don Miller if I recall correctly, looks to me like the man who Cindy was groping in the famous menage a' trois photo of a few days ago.  I thought it was Richard Grund but now believe it is Don Miller.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: January 04, 2009, 11:31:52 AM »

Grabbed at WS

Caylee's Song

Some interesting photos.  New to me.  The song was done before Caylee was found it appears.

Wonder if this is the person associated with Red Balloons. 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1330 on: January 04, 2009, 11:32:28 AM »

It is amazing how SM  brings so many different walks of life into this forum to discuss whatever they like. But unfortunately it was the murder of this beautiful baby Caylee. I agree all these monkeys are so intelligent, and no moment is dull. As for morgan always being on your lap, thats cute. My cats are so annoying its cute. They were both rescued around the same week. So they are just begging for love, and i cant be on SM without having one of their fat butts in my face walking on the keyboard. haha. sorry klaas o/t

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: January 04, 2009, 11:34:42 AM »

Snipped

Can they do that though? Will LE not require them to speak until after the funeral? Or will LE just get tired of waiting & tell them enough already, your time is up! 

IMHO

I think it likely that the funeral has taken place.  After all, it was supposed to be private and the press wouldn't be notified, so we have no way of knowing.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: January 04, 2009, 11:36:00 AM »

Had to grab this for our Tater

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: January 04, 2009, 11:36:02 AM »

Has anyone like Baez been on any of the programs ? NG I watch and even Koby hasn't been on there, anything on Fox ?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1334 on: January 04, 2009, 11:37:58 AM »

Night JSM.  I think we are all just doing the same thing here.  Just trying to figure out stuff that makes no sense.  I think we are all trying to be advocates for the victims and all feel the same frustrations that this happens over and over again in this world and we are helpless, in the most part, to stop it.
Thanks AKmom. I just sometimes don't know what to do for victims. I had a friend who was pregnant at the time murdered. Her baby was born alive then sadly passed away. I think of her daily. Back then there was no internet, SM, or anything to help her family and friends. I am so glad and thank God for Red, Klaas, Muffy and all here that give murdered victims a voice. And I know he is never around anymore, but I thank Rob for his kind words when I first started posting. He is an angel. Too bad he is never around anymore.

You know JSM, you have to be the sweetest monkey around. I really like you! 
Thanks Boo, I like you too. I have just had a hard night tonight thinking Casey will get off. My friend's murderer was never found. Even though some of us know who was probably the one that had it done, it has been unsolved for almost 20 years. That's what makes this case really stick with me. Kisses to the big baby dog for me. Also stay warm.

Not a chance. You know all the good stuff they have made public? That isn't even 1/2 of what they have on her!! They are saving the really good stuff for the trial!! We just don't know about it yet. You just wait, our jaws will be dropping and we will wonder why we worried so! Have faith in LE and your Beary, they did right by Caylee!!

I agree Boo.I think there is alot we haven't heard.The thougfhts of hearing any worse than what we already know is scary. 

Scary indeed!  We've heard it being alluded to that what we don't know yet is far worse.  Just when we think it couldn't possibly get any worse... I can only imagine what's left...     Am thinking we best put on our seatbelts and be ready for a bumpier ride. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1335 on: January 04, 2009, 11:39:52 AM »

Thanks so much for this information, Wyks.  It is a fascinating subject, but probably not so much for someone who has actually experienced it.  I appreciate your insight.  I would really like to be in the same room with her just for a few minutes.  I'd like to get a first hand impression of her.  Of course, I'd like to see her looking like Hannibal Lector, all trussed up wouldn't trust her any farther than I could throw her.

You're welcome akmom!  Glad to help.  I'd like to be in the same room with her too.  Five minutes, that's all I ask.     Bet we monkeys could get the truth out of her, eh? 

Morning Trim!! Ahh what I would do with an entire evening with KC Anthony. I am a firm believer that children and drunks always tell the truth. I would throw my gift of the gab with her, pull out my bag of pot, and buy her a bottle of tequila. Get her so twisted, and ask trick questions like..." so what did you do when you dropped caylee off with zenaida on the 16?" 

..ahh wishes..

I like your style NO1ZLADIE!   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: January 04, 2009, 11:42:42 AM »

Sassycat...you're naked. 

I know.   I'm having technical difficulties and need klaas's help!     

Brandi turned me on to photobucket - and I uploaded a picture of my own kitties!!    The cat on the left is the real Sassycat!   That is her name!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1337 on: January 04, 2009, 11:43:15 AM »

Had to grab this for our Tater

All I can think of is KC's conversations with the marine from california *her brothers exgirlfriends, ex.*(some jerry springer stuff there ).. She tells him, "you wouldnt believe how huge caylee is"

this is after caylee died. All i think when i see this pic is, wow she was a big baby for 2 and a half...i wonder what made KC say she was huge..maybe all that dead weight made her angry...the bag was too huge for her... i dont know JMO

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: January 04, 2009, 11:45:02 AM »

Sugga Will's MySpace -- Caylee's Song
You might want to turn of sound if colorful language bothers you.
Some of the written comments are interesting.

The question is who did the Caylee video with this song and where did they get those pictures?

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1339 on: January 04, 2009, 11:45:49 AM »

Night JSM.  I think we are all just doing the same thing here.  Just trying to figure out stuff that makes no sense.  I think we are all trying to be advocates for the victims and all feel the same frustrations that this happens over and over again in this world and we are helpless, in the most part, to stop it.
Thanks AKmom. I just sometimes don't know what to do for victims. I had a friend who was pregnant at the time murdered. Her baby was born alive then sadly passed away. I think of her daily. Back then there was no internet, SM, or anything to help her family and friends. I am so glad and thank God for Red, Klaas, Muffy and all here that give murdered victims a voice. And I know he is never around anymore, but I thank Rob for his kind words when I first started posting. He is an angel. Too bad he is never around anymore.

You know JSM, you have to be the sweetest monkey around. I really like you! 
Thanks Boo, I like you too. I have just had a hard night tonight thinking Casey will get off. My friend's murderer was never found. Even though some of us know who was probably the one that had it done, it has been unsolved for almost 20 years. That's what makes this case really stick with me. Kisses to the big baby dog for me. Also stay warm.

Not a chance. You know all the good stuff they have made public? That isn't even 1/2 of what they have on her!! They are saving the really good stuff for the trial!! We just don't know about it yet. You just wait, our jaws will be dropping and we will wonder why we worried so! Have faith in LE and your Beary, they did right by Caylee!!
I think you are right Boo. Sheriff Beary cares about this case. I just wish it were the same for my friend. If I had the money, I would try to get a cold case opened up. But I don't think it would help. Her dad is dead and it just about killed her brothers and sister. Sometimes I just wish I could do something. Thanks monkeys for listenting to me tonight.

You should contact Bill Curtis on A&Es Cold Case Files. At the end of every show they ask if you know of an unsolved cold case. If not that show, there are many like it on Investigation Discovery. Might be worth looking into.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.