March 29, 2024, 07:44:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 321122 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: January 04, 2009, 12:18:41 PM »

Welcome Groovy!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1361 on: January 04, 2009, 12:19:40 PM »

The whole Lexus dealership # topic has (or had) its own thread (very short) on WS.  The number was actually the number to the office where CA worked.  Something about it being an office - where one main number dials in to an office full of numbers ... and that number also is the number shown when anyone from that office dials out. 

I thought CA was a nurse and worked for a healtcare provider.  The name excapes me.
Sorry - should have clarified.  The number is NOT to a Lexus dealership.  It IS to the medical office where CA work(s)(ed).

Hi, Happy New Year,,newbie here, was it Gentiva  (where Cindy worked) ?
Welcome Groovy135!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1362 on: January 04, 2009, 12:21:09 PM »

Always1, in what respect did you refer to Alice in Wonderland?  the book or the movie?

My prediction was not very right on, but I did mention a snake and it appears Kronk was frightened by a snake at the scene.  I am wondering if Kronk is a religious man because that is something else I thought might happen, a religious person finding her.  I also said that she would be found in 6 hours, 6 weeks or 6 months, and it was about six months.

Funny how we get hunches about these things.  I was wrong about her skeleton being intact when found, but they were able to retrieve almost all of her bones and Dr. G had a nearly-intact skeleton with which to work.

Not that being right is such a dandy thing.  It is horrifying, when you really think about it.  Poor little Caylee.
Im not sure.  I saw the movie many times but had the book too.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1363 on: January 04, 2009, 12:21:36 PM »

Cindy and George get the remains AFTER the second autopsy is done.
The remains went to the funeral home on the 23rd.
This week might be interesting. Which PI is giving a presser ?
NG probably has alot of flared nostrils saved up.
I did watch the jailhouse tapes and of course they were old, pre bail, but Casey is just so manipulative in them, I felt some sympathy for Cindy and George. It must be hard on them right now. Worse yet is that they are almost prisoners in their own house right now.
Almost wish that they had some better people around them. Cindy and George are going to need alot of help to get through these coming days and I don't see anyone around them who isn't some self serving lying scum. Guess it would be up to them to reach out.   
Someone on the Fox Orlando Blog said that George and Cindy have begun to serve their life sentence. How true.   

Someone on the Fox Orlando Blog said that George and Cindy have begun to serve their life sentence. How true.

woooow. isnt it the truth

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1364 on: January 04, 2009, 12:22:43 PM »

Ahhhh, da sparkenator.    I do understand and can relate, in some ways.  Thank you for sharing this.  I believe that what we experience in life can serve to make us stronger, and a help to others as we share what we've learned along the way. 

Interestingly enough, many folks can relate to this case, either having a loved one who this reminds them of, or knowing someone similiar to one of the Anthony's.  Understanding this family and the dynamics can certainly help folks in understanding their own loved ones and friends. 

I agree with several of the points that you've made.  A person like this, their behavior can and usually does dominate the family.  If for no other reason than everyone needs to be on their toes and alert, every moment of the day.  But especially if the family members get sucked right into the behaviors, either enabling them, becoming victims of them, or both.  We see this in the A's family. 

And sad to say, the great majority of dysfunctional families have as its most central focus to 'appear' normal to those outside the family, and at any cost.  Family secrets are not mentioned, not even whispered about, even within the family!  What happens in the family, stays in the family.  When one person begins to make changes, it's threatening to family members and can cause huge panic within the circle, because it will usually have a ripple effect.  That's why when someone in a family such as the A's do seek help from a therapist, other family members either try to convince them there's nothing wrong, or exclude that person from the circle saying 's/he's the sick one, not any of us.'  Right now I believe we're seeing the A's still trying to convince everyone that there's nothing wrong.  The day is coming when they will very likely turn the tables.  Because for them to admit, even to themselves, that yesss there is a problem, means they will have to look at their own possible part in whatever that problem is.  Many folks will stubbornly refuse to see any of it, even into old age and take it to their grave.  I fear that Cindy may very likely be one of these type of people. 

I agree, and I also think that the parents of Casey Anthony were next on the list. I knew a family who was in serious denial of their son's illness. It ended with their death at his hands.

I also think C&G were next on the list.   Actually, I think they were meant to be first, then Caylee.  jmo.

WOW Wyks.   What an eye opener for me this morning.   You have helped me realize why my two sisters don't want me around their families!   I went to counseling over the dysfunction of my immediate family (siblings).   I wanted the issues resolved.   They wanted to keep their secrets....   WOW.    They put me (their sister) out because they don't want the nasty family secrets and deceit exposed to their own children.   And, with my seeking professional help, they're afraid I'll say something around them, because I'm willing to deal with the issues.   Thanks for the insights.

You're welcome Sassy, glad it helped.  This happens over and over again in families where one or more tries to deal with their own issues.  In my adoptive family, it evidently was easier for them to think that I was the 'sick' one.  Because of the ripple effect.  When one person makes changes, they no longer 'play the role' they once did in that family.  (ie, the family scapegoat stops being that.  without realizing it, that causes family members to find another scapegoat in the family, and etc.)  They rally around and fill the gap, so they themselves don't have to make changes.  Because to accept that one person has issues means they accept that they themselves have issues.  It's easier to circle the wagons excluding the one in therapy.   

I sought help in how to make changes in MY life, it wasn't about 'telling on them' at all.  But that's how they saw it, they were threatened by it.  It is as you say, they are afraid something will be said about them.  God forbid they make any changes in their own lives.  heh. 

I see this as one reason C&G and Lee have rallied to each others side.  Family secrets are about to be blown apart in a hugely public way.  They very likely decided to throw Casey under the bus as fast as possible before anything else could be revealed.  Unfortunately for them, it's too late for that.  IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: January 04, 2009, 12:23:17 PM »

Thanks so much for this information, Wyks.  It is a fascinating subject, but probably not so much for someone who has actually experienced it.  I appreciate your insight.  I would really like to be in the same room with her just for a few minutes.  I'd like to get a first hand impression of her.  Of course, I'd like to see her looking like Hannibal Lector, all trussed up wouldn't trust her any farther than I could throw her.

You're welcome akmom!  Glad to help.  I'd like to be in the same room with her too.  Five minutes, that's all I ask.     Bet we monkeys could get the truth out of her, eh? 

Morning Trim!! Ahh what I would do with an entire evening with KC Anthony. I am a firm believer that children and drunks always tell the truth. I would throw my gift of the gab with her, pull out my bag of pot, and buy her a bottle of tequila. Get her so twisted, and ask trick questions like..." so what did you do when you dropped caylee off with zenaida on the 16?" 

..ahh wishes..

I like your style NO1ZLADIE!   

haha. that one was for you wyks!..it was funny, but at the same time..some seriously wishful thinking..I could get a confession out of her..whether it would be by befriending her, getting her drunk n high, or sitting on her blowing nasty breath in her face till she said something good.haha..

no1 >--> you crack me up.....And you are not far off with the sure fire way to get someone to fess up.. Remember Eileen Warnus?? Well, that is how she was caught... The feds sent in a spy man, got her drunk, and gave her some good green, before you know it, all truths were known..  hm, I felt sorry for her though... as Eilene was not privy to having a defective detective for a father to mix in a slue of lies in order to hide the truths.

I believe le made a huge mistake in the way they confronted casey in the beginning. There is a way for professionals to feel the truths without alienating the suspect...Then, after all the news broke, we  jq public,  could see that casey had lied to le, and lieing to le just makes them mad,,when we are mad, we do not act in the most logical of ways in order to accomplish our objectives.

I say we have a do over, and let NO1, break out the chips not whips....mio
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1366 on: January 04, 2009, 12:26:11 PM »

Sugga Will's MySpace -- Caylee's Song
You might want to turn of sound if colorful language bothers you.
Some of the written comments are interesting.

The question is who did the Caylee video with this song and where did they get those pictures?

There is only 1 picture in that video that I don't have. All of the pictures have been available on numerous sites, and forums.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: January 04, 2009, 12:27:33 PM »

Ahhhh, da sparkenator.    I do understand and can relate, in some ways.  Thank you for sharing this.  I believe that what we experience in life can serve to make us stronger, and a help to others as we share what we've learned along the way. 

Interestingly enough, many folks can relate to this case, either having a loved one who this reminds them of, or knowing someone similiar to one of the Anthony's.  Understanding this family and the dynamics can certainly help folks in understanding their own loved ones and friends. 

I agree with several of the points that you've made.  A person like this, their behavior can and usually does dominate the family.  If for no other reason than everyone needs to be on their toes and alert, every moment of the day.  But especially if the family members get sucked right into the behaviors, either enabling them, becoming victims of them, or both.  We see this in the A's family. 

And sad to say, the great majority of dysfunctional families have as its most central focus to 'appear' normal to those outside the family, and at any cost.  Family secrets are not mentioned, not even whispered about, even within the family!  What happens in the family, stays in the family.  When one person begins to make changes, it's threatening to family members and can cause huge panic within the circle, because it will usually have a ripple effect.  That's why when someone in a family such as the A's do seek help from a therapist, other family members either try to convince them there's nothing wrong, or exclude that person from the circle saying 's/he's the sick one, not any of us.'  Right now I believe we're seeing the A's still trying to convince everyone that there's nothing wrong.  The day is coming when they will very likely turn the tables.  Because for them to admit, even to themselves, that yesss there is a problem, means they will have to look at their own possible part in whatever that problem is.  Many folks will stubbornly refuse to see any of it, even into old age and take it to their grave.  I fear that Cindy may very likely be one of these type of people. 

I agree, and I also think that the parents of Casey Anthony were next on the list. I knew a family who was in serious denial of their son's illness. It ended with their death at his hands.

I also think C&G were next on the list.   Actually, I think they were meant to be first, then Caylee.  jmo.

WOW Wyks.   What an eye opener for me this morning.   You have helped me realize why my two sisters don't want me around their families!   I went to counseling over the dysfunction of my immediate family (siblings).   I wanted the issues resolved.   They wanted to keep their secrets....   WOW.    They put me (their sister) out because they don't want the nasty family secrets and deceit exposed to their own children.   And, with my seeking professional help, they're afraid I'll say something around them, because I'm willing to deal with the issues.   Thanks for the insights.

You're welcome Sassy, glad it helped.  This happens over and over again in families where one or more tries to deal with their own issues.  In my adoptive family, it evidently was easier for them to think that I was the 'sick' one.  Because of the ripple effect.  When one person makes changes, they no longer 'play the role' they once did in that family.  (ie, the family scapegoat stops being that.  without realizing it, that causes family members to find another scapegoat in the family, and etc.)  They rally around and fill the gap, so they themselves don't have to make changes.  Because to accept that one person has issues means they accept that they themselves have issues.  It's easier to circle the wagons excluding the one in therapy.   

I sought help in how to make changes in MY life, it wasn't about 'telling on them' at all.  But that's how they saw it, they were threatened by it.  It is as you say, they are afraid something will be said about them.  God forbid they make any changes in their own lives.  heh. 

I see this as one reason C&G and Lee have rallied to each others side.  Family secrets are about to be blown apart in a hugely public way.  They very likely decided to throw Casey under the bus as fast as possible before anything else could be revealed.  Unfortunately for them, it's too late for that.  IMO.

Good Points.   Again, thanks for the insights.

Welcome to all the New Monkeys!!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: January 04, 2009, 12:28:21 PM »

Morning monkeys!!

My  motherboard died this morning, so I'm on an old laptop. 

But YAY!! SM is on facebook! I added myself. There are only 7 monkeys on there, though.  This will never do.

I am 'facebook challenged'.   

I just added myself and believe me I thought I was facebook challenged as well.  If ya need help just holler at me doglovinghiker at yahoo.com

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1369 on: January 04, 2009, 12:28:29 PM »

Cindy and George get the remains AFTER the second autopsy is done.
The remains went to the funeral home on the 23rd.
This week might be interesting. Which PI is giving a presser ?
NG probably has alot of flared nostrils saved up.
I did watch the jailhouse tapes and of course they were old, pre bail, but Casey is just so manipulative in them, I felt some sympathy for Cindy and George. It must be hard on them right now. Worse yet is that they are almost prisoners in their own house right now.
Almost wish that they had some better people around them. Cindy and George are going to need alot of help to get through these coming days and I don't see anyone around them who isn't some self serving lying scum. Guess it would be up to them to reach out.   

But Kat, they CHOSE to surround themselves with these people! Yes, it's very sad, but lets not forget how badly they behaved to very good people (TES) who wanted to help them. They went on air every chance they could to tell us how great KC was, how they only wanted everyone to look for a live Caylee, not a dead one. Which states to me that they didn't want her found if she was dead. I'm sure family would have been surrounding these people if they had just had the decency to even just keep their mouths shut!! Yes, go love and support your daughter in her hour of need, but that doesn't mean you need to believe her or try and make everyone else believe her too. Too many FACTS out there to prove otherwise. I don't think anyone actually expected CA & GA to throw her out the front door to the crowd or stand in front of the camera and tell family secrets. But they could have done this with dignity and just kept silent! Now they are in need of good people and no one wants to be around them. I don't blame them either.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1370 on: January 04, 2009, 12:28:47 PM »

I was looking for the book Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws, and found it interesting that it was published in 1991, and is currently out of print. Casey would have been five when the book came out, so I would say it is an old book, not something they recently got. There is one available used on Amazon for $120, the price may be partially due to the case, of course, but it was the only one I found for sale. 

But given this information, I would say this book was probably Casey's book, and something Cindy had saved.  Just like the doll "mama" that was Casey's doll as well.

I just wonder what Casey actually thought about Caylee having HER toys. Casey is just so selfish I can't imagine that she thought it was "cool" that her child loved the same things she had as a child. I just see her being pissed off that Cindy was treating Caylee the way she "used to treat her"????

I see jealousy over Caylee as one of the motives that Casey killed her. Not the only one, but definitely one.

In memory of Caylee, I bought this book for my 14mo. old daughter for Christmas. I also bought it online and paid $40 for a used- like new edition. Ours was published in 1986.

Thanks for the information. Yours being printed in 1986 further makes me think it was Casey's book.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: January 04, 2009, 12:29:30 PM »

Welcome Groovy135. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1372 on: January 04, 2009, 12:29:44 PM »

I was looking for the book Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws, and found it interesting that it was published in 1991, and is currently out of print. Casey would have been five when the book came out, so I would say it is an old book, not something they recently got. There is one available used on Amazon for $120, the price may be partially due to the case, of course, but it was the only one I found for sale. 

But given this information, I would say this book was probably Casey's book, and something Cindy had saved.  Just like the doll "mama" that was Casey's doll as well.

I just wonder what Casey actually thought about Caylee having HER toys. Casey is just so selfish I can't imagine that she thought it was "cool" that her child loved the same things she had as a child. I just see her being pissed off that Cindy was treating Caylee the way she "used to treat her"????

I see jealousy over Caylee as one of the motives that Casey killed her. Not the only one, but definitely one.

In memory of Caylee, I bought this book for my 14mo. old daughter for Christmas. I also bought it online and paid $40 for a used- like new edition. Ours was published in 1986.
I'm telling y'all, having been raised with someone like Casey, she hated Caylee from "Day One". Having to share her toys - OMG. And like Wyks said, you don't know the true meaning of "relentless" unless you have one of these in your family. If my sister was caught in a lie, or caught stealing from me (often), the whole household came to a dreadful, miserable, grinding halt, until she was let off the hook or excused away. Even though everyone knew she was lying or guilty. But her belongings were special, beyond special. Thank God my sister did not have children of her own. Thank God my mom was not like Cindy.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: January 04, 2009, 12:30:35 PM »

Nite Joesamas

BUMP
Klaas You are 'GORGEOUS"!!!!
I never could see you real clearly (it's my eyes) in your other Avi.  You just look amazing here.
I'm sorry but am so far behind again...

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1374 on: January 04, 2009, 12:31:05 PM »

Morning monkeys!!

My  motherboard died this morning, so I'm on an old laptop. 

But YAY!! SM is on facebook! I added myself. There are only 7 monkeys on there, though.  This will never do.

I am 'facebook challenged'.   

I just added myself and believe me I thought I was facebook challenged as well.  If ya need help just holler at me doglovinghiker at yahoo.com

Karen

Hey Da Spark  (HUGS!)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: January 04, 2009, 12:31:45 PM »

Klaas, love your new Valentine's avi.  So purty!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1376 on: January 04, 2009, 12:32:50 PM »

Thanks so much for this information, Wyks.  It is a fascinating subject, but probably not so much for someone who has actually experienced it.  I appreciate your insight.  I would really like to be in the same room with her just for a few minutes.  I'd like to get a first hand impression of her.  Of course, I'd like to see her looking like Hannibal Lector, all trussed up wouldn't trust her any farther than I could throw her.

You're welcome akmom!  Glad to help.  I'd like to be in the same room with her too.  Five minutes, that's all I ask.     Bet we monkeys could get the truth out of her, eh? 

Morning Trim!! Ahh what I would do with an entire evening with KC Anthony. I am a firm believer that children and drunks always tell the truth. I would throw my gift of the gab with her, pull out my bag of pot, and buy her a bottle of tequila. Get her so twisted, and ask trick questions like..." so what did you do when you dropped caylee off with zenaida on the 16?" 

..ahh wishes..

haha. that one was for you wyks!..it was funny, but at the same time..some seriously wishful thinking..I could get a confession out of her..whether it would be by befriending her, getting her drunk n high, or sitting on her blowing nasty breath in her face till she said something good.haha..

no1 >--> you crack me up.....And you are not far off with the sure fire way to get someone to fess up.. Remember Eileen Warnus?? Well, that is how she was caught... The feds sent in a spy man, got her drunk, and gave her some good green, before you know it, all truths were known..  hm, I felt sorry for her though... as Eilene was not privy to having a defective detective for a father to mix in a slue of lies in order to hide the truths.

I believe le made a huge mistake in the way they confronted casey in the beginning. There is a way for professionals to feel the truths without alienating the suspect...Then, after all the news broke, we  jq public,  could see that casey had lied to le, and lieing to le just makes them mad,,when we are mad, we do not act in the most logical of ways in order to accomplish our objectives.

thx mio. But you are abso-freaking-lutely right. The interrogation, although insightful, was downright dumb. Caseys interviews are like whatever, they couldn't have gotten anything useful out of her anyway..but they could have tricked her into different scenarios. Also i think LE's interview with lee was sloppy, and rude..they interupt him, let him laugh...and they arent really trying to dig deep. IDK but overall after the interviews everything they have done is tip top. But i think they should have let her roam around when she got out of jail. Whos with me that she would have gone to Caylees resting place? ahh what us monkeys could do to KC to get her to squeal....

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1377 on: January 04, 2009, 12:34:26 PM »

txlisa... Not only is the song inappropriate for the circumstances, yes it is a nice song, but the illiterate statements that you posted, says to me, is time to get rid of Bart and get someone who can get their point across without ridiculous banter.

I read the quote that txlisa posted from Bart's blog three times and I still have no idea what Michelle Bart is trying to say.

I like Faith Hill and the song is beautiful, but I don't think Michelle bothered to look past the title.  But then again coming from someone who wrote this in the blog:

Her mother Casey, her grandparents George and Cindy, and he Uncle Lee are her family in which she loved unconditionally and despite what many in the public have concluded to be that of the case, remember in this country as we begin change on January 20th with a new President of The United States, "we're all innocent until proven guilty" and any photos and history of our little angel Caylee Marie will continue to reflect this, and this includes one hundred percent those items of her family members.

I am not surprised.

Lisa

I have no idea what she was trying to say, either!   

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: January 04, 2009, 12:35:11 PM »

Karen.. you and your doggie are VERY fashionable. 

-------------

I can't believe Baez still needs Caylee's bones at this point. What more do they think they're going to gleam from them? They've no doubt taken all the samples they'll need..  and if they have turned them over to the family, why hasn't she been buried yet? If this is grand-standing by Cindy, she should be ashamed of herself.  Yet again, she is showing me that she could care less about Caylee. Yes, Caylee might be a collection of bones at this point, but it shouldn't make her any less important as a human being than she ever was. What about her dignity? What about showing her some respect? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1379 on: January 04, 2009, 12:37:07 PM »

..ahh wishes..

Oh yeah, not only eileen mio...Joran van der sloot too!! he was so high when he was talking to that guy..yep i do that too. thats why i have no secrets. im a pothead. lol. its true...i wonder what KC would tell the roomates while she was high??? I bet she said some good stuff..they must have just forgot..damnit short term memory!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.