April 20, 2024, 04:59:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323621 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: January 04, 2009, 12:37:44 PM »

Karen.. you and your doggie are VERY fashionable. 

-------------

I can't believe Baez still needs Caylee's bones at this point. What more do they think they're going to gleam from them? They've no doubt taken all the samples they'll need..  and if they have turned them over to the family, why hasn't she been buried yet? If this is grand-standing by Cindy, she should be ashamed of herself.  Yet again, she is showing me that she could care less about Caylee. Yes, Caylee might be a collection of bones at this point, but it shouldn't make her any less important as a human being than she ever was. What about her dignity? What about showing her some respect? 

Respect.....wouldn't that be refreshing?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1381 on: January 04, 2009, 12:37:55 PM »

I was looking for the book Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws, and found it interesting that it was published in 1991, and is currently out of print. Casey would have been five when the book came out, so I would say it is an old book, not something they recently got. There is one available used on Amazon for $120, the price may be partially due to the case, of course, but it was the only one I found for sale. 

But given this information, I would say this book was probably Casey's book, and something Cindy had saved.  Just like the doll "mama" that was Casey's doll as well.

I just wonder what Casey actually thought about Caylee having HER toys. Casey is just so selfish I can't imagine that she thought it was "cool" that her child loved the same things she had as a child. I just see her being pissed off that Cindy was treating Caylee the way she "used to treat her"????

I see jealousy over Caylee as one of the motives that Casey killed her. Not the only one, but definitely one.

In memory of Caylee, I bought this book for my 14mo. old daughter for Christmas. I also bought it online and paid $40 for a used- like new edition. Ours was published in 1986.
I'm telling y'all, having been raised with someone like Casey, she hated Caylee from "Day One". Having to share her toys - OMG. And like Wyks said, you don't know the true meaning of "relentless" unless you have one of these in your family. If my sister was caught in a lie, or caught stealing from me (often), the whole household came to a dreadful, miserable, grinding halt, until she was let off the hook or excused away. Even though everyone knew she was lying or guilty. But her belongings were special, beyond special. Thank God my sister did not have children of her own. Thank God my mom was not like Cindy.

It's sad that Casey felt like Caylee was "competition".  I know that my husband and I feel pride when our son likes to play with toys that were once ours.  In fact, we get a kick out of it.  Poor Caylee, it is sad to think that she never knew real love from her mother.

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: January 04, 2009, 12:39:14 PM »

Klaas, love your new Valentine's avi.  So purty!!

Really pretty! I didn't even recognize her!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1383 on: January 04, 2009, 12:39:23 PM »

e new edition. Ours was published in 1986.
I'm telling y'all, having been raised with someone like Casey, she hated Caylee from "Day One". Having to share her toys - OMG. And like Wyks said, you don't know the true meaning of "relentless" unless you have one of these in your family. If my sister was caught in a lie, or caught stealing from me (often), the whole household came to a dreadful, miserable, grinding halt, until she was let off the hook or excused away. Even though everyone knew she was lying or guilty. But her belongings were special, beyond special. Thank God my sister did not have children of her own. Thank God my mom was not like Cindy.
[/quote]
I thought your post last night was very telling as well. It had never occurred to me that Casey was the one who had kept the book, toys etc, I just assumed it was Cindy, based on my own experience.  Thanks for giving me a different perspective.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1384 on: January 04, 2009, 12:40:19 PM »

Karen.. you and your doggie are VERY fashionable. 

-------------

I can't believe Baez still needs Caylee's bones at this point. What more do they think they're going to gleam from them? They've no doubt taken all the samples they'll need..  and if they have turned them over to the family, why hasn't she been buried yet? If this is grand-standing by Cindy, she should be ashamed of herself.  Yet again, she is showing me that she could care less about Caylee. Yes, Caylee might be a collection of bones at this point, but it shouldn't make her any less important as a human being than she ever was. What about her dignity? What about showing her some respect? 

Respect.....wouldn't that be refreshing?

Cindy and Casey used Caylee as a pawn to hurt each other when she was alive, and now Jose Baez is using her body as a pawn to delay justice.

Lisa
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: January 04, 2009, 12:41:44 PM »

Oh I know that George and Cindy had decent people around them. Kind caring and compassionate people like NeJame, Tim Miller and the association didn't last for various reasons.
It's a Sunday morning and I am sitting here thinking about my GD's second bithday which is looming at the end of the month ( the ELMO theme ) and the ANT's are in the position of having to plan a funeral/services/ and then sit in court or be consumed with legal issues until the end of their days here on earth.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1386 on: January 04, 2009, 12:44:05 PM »

Morning monkeys!!

My  motherboard died this morning, so I'm on an old laptop. 

But YAY!! SM is on facebook! I added myself. There are only 7 monkeys on there, though.  This will never do.

I am 'facebook challenged'.   

Don't feel bad, I am not only facebook challenged, I am myspace challenged, and I could go on and on. My youngest daughter tells me I'm living in the Flintstone's era, I'd be mad if she weren't right.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: January 04, 2009, 12:46:33 PM »

I was looking for the book Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws, and found it interesting that it was published in 1991, and is currently out of print. Casey would have been five when the book came out, so I would say it is an old book, not something they recently got. There is one available used on Amazon for $120, the price may be partially due to the case, of course, but it was the only one I found for sale. 

But given this information, I would say this book was probably Casey's book, and something Cindy had saved.  Just like the doll "mama" that was Casey's doll as well.

I just wonder what Casey actually thought about Caylee having HER toys. Casey is just so selfish I can't imagine that she thought it was "cool" that her child loved the same things she had as a child. I just see her being pissed off that Cindy was treating Caylee the way she "used to treat her"????

I see jealousy over Caylee as one of the motives that Casey killed her. Not the only one, but definitely one.

In memory of Caylee, I bought this book for my 14mo. old daughter for Christmas. I also bought it online and paid $40 for a used- like new edition. Ours was published in 1986.
How nice, I've never heard of this book until this case, funny because my kids would have been at the age where they would have enjoyed that book. We have tons of books from when they were small, but not that one.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: January 04, 2009, 12:47:10 PM »

Morning monkeys!!

But YAY!! SM is on facebook! I added myself. There are only 7 monkeys on there, though.  This will never do.

Don't feel bad, I am not only facebook challenged, I am myspace challenged, and I could go on and on. My youngest daughter tells me I'm living in the Flintstone's era, I'd be mad if she weren't right.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1389 on: January 04, 2009, 12:48:07 PM »

Morning monkeys!!

Myspace can be fun, kinda making it your own, Facebook, kinda boring but a good way to keep in touch with people.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1390 on: January 04, 2009, 12:50:02 PM »

Sorry SDB, screwed your quote up!!!!   
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1391 on: January 04, 2009, 12:51:48 PM »

Morning monkeys!!

It's really not all that difficult.  Trust me, I'm an egg, when it comes to the internet, and I managed.  I got a MySpace so I could keep track of my kids on line presence.  When my husband died, some of his students started a Facebook group to discuss him, and I was invited to join.

I confess, I spend more time on my blog than I do with the networking sites, but I did get to see pictures of my son's new girlfriend and my daughters' friends.  It has turned out to be an amazing experience, and put me in touch with people I hadn't seen or heard from in years and through many moves.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: January 04, 2009, 12:57:34 PM »

Hello Monkey friends, today has been a really bad day.....My daughters best friend Macy's father passed away this morning and she is only 15 and has lived with him all her life, her mother has 4 other children and doesnt have custody of Macy her Dad has always had her and now, Im not sure whats gonna happen with her......Would everyone please say a prayer for this young girl  who is going through a terrible time !   Thank You!

Oh HH,

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: January 04, 2009, 12:58:12 PM »

Morning monkeys!!

Myspace can be fun, kinda making it your own, Facebook, kinda boring but a good way to keep in touch with people.

O/T
I've checked it out but dont have an account.But maybe  we both need one....... cuase I think SS is missing. 

Do you think we'll learn anyhting new from the presser tommorrow?

~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1394 on: January 04, 2009, 01:02:20 PM »

Just to make myself clear from a post I made yesterday.......I don't believe Casey HAS/IS  MPD. I do think the defense may try and use it if they can 'get' a 'diagnosis'. Of course she isn't MPD. In any case, they will certainly use some sort of mental defense. I listed a few back ohhhhhh some ..... 700 threads ago 

Morning everyone!  (Thanks for the coffee QM)

Nut - If Baez uses a mental defense ... can prosecution bring in his statements where he's told the press more than once that she is not suffering from insanity?  I mean it's out there in the news media ... it's not something just between him and her.

Also ... does anyone know what time the presser is tomorrow?  I actually have to go into my "work place" office sometime tomorrow ... but will schedule myself to be in my "home" office if I know when it is!   

I am a mental health therapist.  KC does not have MPD.  She is a SOCIOPATH.  All of her behaviors are that of chronic pathological liar.  KC was not even a good liar. The people she was around were either very gullible or they just chose to not question her lies. 

Ahhh yep, even tho Casey does seem to be a chronic pathological liar, she's *not* good at it.  She's been relentless at continuing to lie tho.  I think some of her friends/acquaintances were gullible, at least in the beginning, until her lies perhaps affected them.  Amazing to me are the ones now who say that 'they knew' she was a habitual liar, yet some seems to have continued to be friends with her.  Makes me wonder why.  Bet most are breathing a sigh of relief and counting their lucky stars that they weren't caught up in all this mess.  Am hoping for their sakes they weren't.  Time will tell. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1395 on: January 04, 2009, 01:04:27 PM »

Hello Monkey friends, today has been a really bad day.....My daughters best friend Macy's father passed away this morning and she is only 15 and has lived with him all her life, her mother has 4 other children and doesnt have custody of Macy her Dad has always had her and now, Im not sure whats gonna happen with her......Would everyone please say a prayer for this young girl  who is going through a terrible time !   Thank You!

Sorry about my last post HH...

Oh HH,

That is just tragic for this young girl.  It will also be so very difficult for your own little girl.  Fifteen is such a needy age for girls to have daddy's love and approval.  It will make your daughter realize that nothing is promised forever; that we really are here ONLY until God calls us back home.  I have sent Prayer Heavenward.  I will continue to do this several times daily.

God Bless !!!
((((((()))))))
Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: January 04, 2009, 01:07:47 PM »

I doubt if we will learn that much from the presser tomorrow, I'm sure he will have his attorney by his side, so it will be all spin.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1397 on: January 04, 2009, 01:13:19 PM »

This says she was never at the Ants on the 24..thats the day GA says she stole the gas cans...hmm

Amazing work with that list NO1ZLADIE!  Thanks! 

Studying another list that was mapped out, seems by the pings that Casey was nowhere near the A's home on June 16 either.  Seems she was very busy on the phone, and driving back and forth, back and forth, between two other locations tho. 

To me, it says that George was caught in at least two lies, the stuff he said about June 16th, as well as this, about June 24th.  LE has got to be paying attention to these things!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Groovy135
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1398 on: January 04, 2009, 01:14:25 PM »

Thank you for the warm welcome,,,,,I have been reading everything on this site for months now,,,you all are AWESOME,,,,,I just got enough nerve to join, to start the New Year off right LOL....trying to catch up from yesterday..Thanx again
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: January 04, 2009, 01:14:38 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!
I wanted to chime in on this waiting for the holidays to be over to hold Caylees services. In Oregon you have to bury or cremate within 10 days of death. We had no choice but to have Heathers services 3 days before Christmas, or on Christmas which we did not want to do. I have no idea what the florida rules are, but cant imagine that they are all that different.
Has anyone looked into this?

Where I live in New York, some cemetaries cannot bury people when the ground is frozen. There is a ceme on my country road. They wait until Spring. Have a service in the town hall and then bury. Sometimes its 5 months after the death or so.

Welcome. Being from Wisconsin, and having to have had my mom and grandma pass away in the winter, there was no problem with the burial. I don't ever recall this situation in my home town of having to wait until spring, I have never heard of that. That is interesting, sad that one has to wait until Spring.

That would be horrible.     My sister-in-law lost her best friend a few years ago, Christmas Eve (from cancer). We're in Ohio.. which can be cold, but I'm guessing not as cold as other places farther north.  She had a normal funeral/burial at the usual 3 day mark.   I would assume most people would want to get it "over and done with". It's hard enough dealing with their passing, but basically having to sit around for months perhaps, waiting to officially say goodbye?  Awful.

I agree - just get it done and over with.  I am also in Ohio and yes it is usually within 3 days.

Nut, if you have a burial in the spring, which I can understand, when do they usually have the service?

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.