April 26, 2024, 08:19:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323948 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: January 04, 2009, 01:54:51 PM »

Sea,I saw part of it. I fell asleep at the computer. Some of the other monkeys may not have seen it though.
A document dump would be excellent. 

I'll be back.I'll go look around and see if I can find anything new.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1421 on: January 04, 2009, 01:55:14 PM »

Hi charlies friend, welcome to the cage! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: January 04, 2009, 01:56:28 PM »

New song on Caylee's MySpace page:

A Baby Changes Everything lyrics

Faith Hill – A Baby Changes Everythng
Teenage girl, much too young
Unprepared for what’s to come
A baby changes everything

Not a ring
On her hand
All her dreams and all her plans

The man she loves she’s never touched
How will she Keep his trust

And she cries, oh she cries

She has to leave, go far away
Heaven knows she can’t stay

She can feel it’s coming soon
There’s no place, there’s no room

And she cries and she cries oh she cries

Shepherds all gather round …
Star shines down…

Choir of Angels say
Glory to the newborn king
A baby changes everything, A baby changes everything, everything,
everything, every day Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

My whole life is turned around
I was lost and now I’m found

Could Michelle have used a more innapropriate song?

Lisa

Omigosh!!     Innapropriate......... yes!! 

I agree Wyks. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1423 on: January 04, 2009, 01:58:47 PM »

ITA, what we are seeing is the aftermath of a very long storm. I can't imagine dealing with that on a daily basis, then on top of it, worrying about a small baby. There was nothing they could do at the time about Caylee. She belonged to KC and according to the law, that was that. I suspect Cindy had finally reached the end of her rope when contacting a councilor and had documented enough stuff on KC to go after Caylee in court. Wonder where those papers are? I bet Cindy had a big thick file folder full of stuff to prove she was an unfit mother. Including maybe bruises, etc. on Caylee, maybe even Caylee's own words. They just weren't quick enough for KC, she got the last strike in before they could get her!

Next Cindy goes into protective mode, the one she has been in for a very long time. We saw it in her email exchange with her brother. She denies everything, and if done enough and loud enough (just like KC) people will back off and leave her alone. Personally, I think Cindy learned it from KC, she got the full effect for many many years of battling KC.

Yep Boo, I agree! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1424 on: January 04, 2009, 02:00:02 PM »

It seems as of late our news has not been good in this case.  I am ready for a new set of documents to reassure me that things are still on the road to success.  I know that most of the stuff that has been coming out is just a smokescreen from the defense to create reasonable doubt. 

I want to know what is going on in LE behind closed doors.  I am sure I would feel MUCH better than I do right now.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1425 on: January 04, 2009, 02:00:07 PM »

Hey Monkey Peeps!

Would you please post it again....I missed it of course TIA

Sure..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: January 04, 2009, 02:02:57 PM »

I doubt if we will learn that much from the presser tomorrow, I'm sure he will have his attorney by his side, so it will be all spin.

NoRose,you're probably right,but I'll have to check it out anyway.Can't help myself.   
I can't miss anything, just in case. Has anyone else heard that Dominic Casey is sueing Hoover? I don't know if this is true or not, I wondered if anyone else heard this.

snipped>
A sheriff’s spokesman said this week that the sheriff’s office would like to see the tape, but he would not verify if Hoover had given it to them.

Phone calls to Hoover were not returned. Casey said he plans to pursue legal action against Hoover for making false claims.

"I find it appalling that someone would profit from a missing child. It sickens me," Casey said.

Dominic Casey Interview: VIDEO
http://www.wesh.com/video/18401070/index.html

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18401020/detail.html
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: January 04, 2009, 02:04:27 PM »

ITA, what we are seeing is the aftermath of a very long storm. I can't imagine dealing with that on a daily basis, then on top of it, worrying about a small baby. There was nothing they could do at the time about Caylee. She belonged to KC and according to the law, that was that. I suspect Cindy had finally reached the end of her rope when contacting a councilor and had documented enough stuff on KC to go after Caylee in court. Wonder where those papers are? I bet Cindy had a big thick file folder full of stuff to prove she was an unfit mother. Including maybe bruises, etc. on Caylee, maybe even Caylee's own words. They just weren't quick enough for KC, she got the last strike in before they could get her!

Next Cindy goes into protective mode, the one she has been in for a very long time. We saw it in her email exchange with her brother. She denies everything, and if done enough and loud enough (just like KC) people will back off and leave her alone. Personally, I think Cindy learned it from KC, she got the full effect for many many years of battling KC.

Yep Boo, I agree! 

Many moms of Cindy's generation have a "What happens in this house stays in this house" kind of mentality.  She was certainly at her wits end if she saught counseling, as this is not often done in dysfuntional families by the controlling one.  I am sure that if Cindy would allow her own counselor to speak with LE they would have a very interesting view of what was going on in the house prior to KC leaving.  And I am sure it would NOT help KC.   

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: January 04, 2009, 02:04:37 PM »

It seems as of late our news has not been good in this case.  I am ready for a new set of documents to reassure me that things are still on the road to success.  I know that most of the stuff that has been coming out is just a smokescreen from the defense to create reasonable doubt. 

I want to know what is going on in LE behind closed doors.  I am sure I would feel MUCH better than I do right now.

~ Peter Frampton
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: January 04, 2009, 02:07:25 PM »

Found a good website in case anyone is interested because it does list alot of states to lookup info on inmates

http://www.blackbookonline.info/bboindexsearch.aspx?q=Inmates

This is the one with Casey's info which puts it on one page.......
http://orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?BookNumber=08049710&ID=928534104524
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: January 04, 2009, 02:08:14 PM »

Morning monkeys!!

My  motherboard died this morning, so I'm on an old laptop. 

But YAY!! SM is on facebook! I added myself. There are only 7 monkeys on there, though.  This will never do.

I am 'facebook challenged'.   

I just added myself and believe me I thought I was facebook challenged as well.  If ya need help just holler at me doglovinghiker at yahoo.com

Karen

Hey Da Spark  (HUGS!)

Meow Kitty Kitty LOOKIN' GOOD!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: January 04, 2009, 02:10:48 PM »

Morning monkeys!!

But YAY!! SM is on facebook! I added myself. There are only 7 monkeys on there, though.  This will never do.

I just added myself and believe me I thought I was facebook challenged as well.  If ya need help just holler at me doglovinghiker at yahoo.com

Karen

Hey Da Spark  (HUGS!)

I am on there too!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: January 04, 2009, 02:14:03 PM »

Found a good website in case anyone is interested because it does list alot of states to lookup info on inmates

http://orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?BookNumber=08049710&ID=928534104524

Thanks have added the 1st one to my research favorites.  The second one does not seem to be a direct link, however easy enough to put in name.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1433 on: January 04, 2009, 02:14:57 PM »

I just keep thinking to myself, they have the bag that was in the trash at the tow yard. That bag does have some "custody" issues, but I also hope with all my heart that it contains one if not all of these things:

1. Fingerprints, on the bag, and on the trash that are in it, and those are Casey's.
2. Something in the bag that proves the stuff in it is Casey's, like one of the target receipts, some piece of clothing, etc
3. No food, pizza etc unlike reports from CA & GA
4. The evidence from the maggots, which contain DNA from Caylee
5. A chloroform soaked rag, or chloroform on the bag

I hope that the JCPenney receipt shows that Casey purchased a new item to replace an item that was with Caylee, namely a piece from her bedding set.

I think that the tapes that have not been released, hold a huge amount of damning information.

Not sure I will be right about any of it, but it keeps my hopes up.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1434 on: January 04, 2009, 02:17:41 PM »

Thanks have added the 1st one to my research favorites.  The second one does not seem to be a direct link, however easy enough to put in name.

As weird as this site is, ( a place to meet and correspond with prisoners) I have always found it to be the best as far as state links to all the Department of Corrections websites, as well as the federal links.
http://www.thepamperedprisoner.com/inmatesearch.htm
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: January 04, 2009, 02:19:38 PM »

Hi mt!  Have you heard how MM's grbabies are doing?

Hi Mammy

I have been lurking for awhile, but saw your post.   The baby boy is not doing so well but we are praying for him.  The premature baby girl is doing better.  Not easy to talk about.  But thanks for asking. 

Prayere going Heavenward for your Precious Grands MaryMary!!
God Bless all who love them  AND those who tend to their medical needs.

((()))
Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: January 04, 2009, 02:22:23 PM »

Morning monkeys!!

Karen

Hey Da Spark  (HUGS!)

I am on there too!

I'm looking . . . but then again I am a novice at facebook.  Old dog/new tricks!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1437 on: January 04, 2009, 02:23:43 PM »

I just keep thinking to myself, they have the bag that was in the trash at the tow yard. That bag does have some "custody" issues, but I also hope with all my heart that it contains one if not all of these things:

1. Fingerprints, on the bag, and on the trash that are in it, and those are Casey's.
2. Something in the bag that proves the stuff in it is Casey's, like one of the target receipts, some piece of clothing, etc
3. No food, pizza etc unlike reports from CA & GA
4. The evidence from the maggots, which contain DNA from Caylee
5. A chloroform soaked rag, or chloroform on the bag

I hope that the JCPenney receipt shows that Casey purchased a new item to replace an item that was with Caylee, namely a piece from her bedding set.

I think that the tapes that have not been released, hold a huge amount of damning information.

Not sure I will be right about any of it, but it keeps my hopes up.

Thanks So much for the encouragement!
I too know that much is unreleased.   

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1438 on: January 04, 2009, 02:27:31 PM »

Hello all monkey and welcome newbies

I was watching Lock Up raw last night and they had a lady in prison that had killed her husband.
She was in her cell and then she went to the bathroom to freshen up. She had makeup, brush, comb, hair spray, TV in her cell and a locker with all kinds of stuff and when she closed her cell door she had pictures and cards taped to the outside.
I got so darn mad thinking Casey will have all this stuff too. She will buy all kinds of things once a week she will have that to look forward too and that makes me sick. She will still get to put her make up on and have gel and hair spray to make herself all dolled up makes me sick.

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1439 on: January 04, 2009, 02:30:52 PM »

.... snipped respectively for space only

July 4, 2008- To AMY

(12:27AM) from Casey Anthony: Jp and i are good
(1:17AM) from Casey Anthony: Are you serious?! Im not joking %-) thats not good at all. Did you check the car just in case?
(1:19AM) from Casey Anthony: Where the hell did you put it? Thats crazy
(1:20AM) from Casey Anthony: Jesus  do you want me to come back and help you look?
(1:22AM) from Casey Anthony: Yeah. We just need to find it. Piece of mind right?
(1:25AM) from Casey Anthony: Hunny  god that sucks. It will turn up. No doubt. You going to be up or are you going to bed?
(1:26AM) from Casey Anthony: %-) i feel bad for not paying more attention
(1:28AM)from Casey Anthony:  Im sorry love. Let me know if i can help

The above makes it *seem* that Casey has empathy, doesn't it?  Yet we know that when a person such as this shows empathy, it's done with their own intentions in mind.  This shows how others can get sucked in by someone like Casey.  May *feel* to others to be a real show of concern, but very often it is not.   

Could this be in reference to the missing checkbook?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.