April 19, 2024, 11:25:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323589 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: January 04, 2009, 02:32:09 PM »

Found a good website in case anyone is interested because it does list alot of states to lookup info on inmates

http://www.blackbookonline.info/bboindexsearch.aspx?q=Inmates

This is the one with Casey's info which puts it on one page.......
http://orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?BookNumber=08049710&ID=928534104524

Thanks OriginalKat. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: January 04, 2009, 02:33:11 PM »

Hello all monkey and welcome newbies

I was watching Lock Up raw last night and they had a lady in prison that had killed her husband.
She was in her cell and then she went to the bathroom to freshen up. She had makeup, brush, comb, hair spray, TV in her cell and a locker with all kinds of stuff and when she closed her cell door she had pictures and cards taped to the outside.
I got so darn mad thinking Casey will have all this stuff too. She will buy all kinds of things once a week she will have that to look forward too and that makes me sick. She will still get to put her make up on and have gel and hair spray to make herself all dolled up makes me sick.

monkey hugs
But if things go right, she can never never never never never leave.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1442 on: January 04, 2009, 02:36:35 PM »

I was watching Lock Up raw last night and they had a lady in prison that had killed her husband.
She was in her cell and then she went to the bathroom to freshen up. She had makeup, brush, comb, hair spray, TV in her cell and a locker with all kinds of stuff and when she closed her cell door she had pictures and cards taped to the outside.
I got so darn mad thinking Casey will have all this stuff too. She will buy all kinds of things once a week she will have that to look forward too and that makes me sick. She will still get to put her make up on and have gel and hair spray to make herself all dolled up makes me sick.

monkey hugs

Yeap that is the up side.
But if A's are not arrested they will see that she has everything she wants.
I mean it looked like the lady was in a collage dorm

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: January 04, 2009, 02:37:26 PM »

I'm not worried!  DA just has to prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" ~ and the majority of people are more "reasonable" than the Anthonys.  The GJ indicted her quickly and before the body was found ... I think that says a lot!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: January 04, 2009, 02:37:49 PM »

charlies friend

Hi CharliesFriend, Welcome to the Monkey Cage!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1445 on: January 04, 2009, 02:41:26 PM »

haha. that one was for you wyks!..it was funny, but at the same time..some seriously wishful thinking..I could get a confession out of her..whether it would be by befriending her, getting her drunk n high, or sitting on her blowing nasty breath in her face till she said something good.haha..

And I do hear ya on the wishful thinking.  Seems to me there are a ton of ways to get Casey to talk, sure wish they were all allowed by law.  lol  Even so tho, there are tons of ways being used by LE all over the USA, perhaps not nice, perhaps not morally right, yet still legal.  Like the good cop bad cop routine. 

One of my favs would be to put her in a room with harsh lighting, hard chair for her to sit squirming on for hours, in walks a detective with an ice-cold something to drink in front of her, sitting on a comfy chair.  lol 

Another fav would be to either put the rest of the family in seperate rooms to question each one, or *make her think* they are all being questioned seperately.  Then leave Casey in there by herself (on video) for awhile.  Making her think the det. is in with one of the others.  Det. returns every now and again to Casey, asking questions, "Did you say.... ?  Is it true that...?"  Then repeat.  There are ways they have, without exactly saying, that can make her think one of the others are spilling the truth.  She starts thinking they are, she may just throw one or more of them under the bus and give the det more info than she had planned to. 

Just wish we knew what, if anything, the detectives have tried. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1446 on: January 04, 2009, 02:43:18 PM »

monkey hugs

Whatever happened to the good old fashioned chain gang? Make them work, not put on makeup and hair spray, they have nowhere to go so why bother.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1447 on: January 04, 2009, 02:44:35 PM »

.... snipped respectively for space only

July 4, 2008- To AMY

(12:27AM) from Casey Anthony: Jp and i are good
(1:17AM) from Casey Anthony: Are you serious?! Im not joking %-) thats not good at all. Did you check the car just in case?
(1:19AM) from Casey Anthony: Where the hell did you put it? Thats crazy
(1:20AM) from Casey Anthony: Jesus  do you want me to come back and help you look?
(1:22AM) from Casey Anthony: Yeah. We just need to find it. Piece of mind right?
(1:25AM) from Casey Anthony: Hunny  god that sucks. It will turn up. No doubt. You going to be up or are you going to bed?
(1:26AM) from Casey Anthony: %-) i feel bad for not paying more attention
(1:28AM)from Casey Anthony:  Im sorry love. Let me know if i can help

The above makes it *seem* that Casey has empathy, doesn't it?  Yet we know that when a person such as this shows empathy, it's done with their own intentions in mind.  This shows how others can get sucked in by someone like Casey.  May *feel* to others to be a real show of concern, but very often it is not.   

Could this be in reference to the missing checkbook?
I believe it was the money that Amy was missing about 400 dollars. Your cat is so cute.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1448 on: January 04, 2009, 02:45:47 PM »

does anyone know where i can find the transcripts of LA visiting KC in jail on july 28th?  i have listened & watched the videos til i want to sew my ears shut! i really believe LA & KC are talking about where Caylee is. LA says something like "there are only certain things you can change from where you are" & LA says "i will pick up where you left off". also there's a part where LA says something like "maybe it's time someone else needs to stress & react to this?" also he says something about "things are not going to go down like planned, there have been some changes" i know i am not saying this exactly right, so if anyone has a link to the transcripts, that would great. tia.

wendi
also i think both LA & KC have fleas.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: January 04, 2009, 02:46:17 PM »

Whatever happened to the good old fashioned chain gang? Make them work, not put on makeup and hair spray, they have nowhere to go so why bother.

Well, they were down in Arizona with Sheriff Joe Arpaio ... in a tent city, eating bologna, - not sure if he still has that going - I heard that the prisoners were going to file suit and were being backed by the ACLU.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1450 on: January 04, 2009, 02:46:47 PM »

monkey hugs

OH please put her on a chain gang for the rest of her life
Let her sweat doing hard labor
I don't want to think of her doing her hair and nails and making a list of things she wants to buy for next week

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1451 on: January 04, 2009, 02:51:43 PM »

Well, they were down in Arizona with Sheriff Joe Arpaio ... in a tent city, eating bologna, - not sure if he still has that going - I heard that the prisoners were going to file suit and were being backed by the ACLU.

I always thought it would be a good idea for inmates to have to work
I think they should be put to work cleaning up the landfills they could separate the glass, plastic and alumman

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1452 on: January 04, 2009, 02:53:42 PM »

Morning monkeys!!

My  motherboard died this morning, so I'm on an old laptop. 

But YAY!! SM is on facebook! I added myself. There are only 7 monkeys on there, though.  This will never do.

I am 'facebook challenged'.   

I just added myself and believe me I thought I was facebook challenged as well.  If ya need help just holler at me doglovinghiker at yahoo.com

Karen

Thanks!!  It's good to know that it's easier than it seems.   

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: January 04, 2009, 02:54:11 PM »

thank you SEA!!!

Regrets, I've had a few......
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: January 04, 2009, 02:55:23 PM »

does anyone know where i can find the transcripts of LA visiting KC in jail on july 28th?  i have listened & watched the videos til i want to sew my ears shut! i really believe LA & KC are talking about where Caylee is. LA says something like "there are only certain things you can change from where you are" & LA says "i will pick up where you left off". also there's a part where LA says something like "maybe it's time someone else needs to stress & react to this?" also he says something about "things are not going to go down like planned, there have been some changes" i know i am not saying this exactly right, so if anyone has a link to the transcripts, that would great. tia.

wendi
also i think both LA & KC have fleas.

Try looking in this thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3438.60
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1455 on: January 04, 2009, 02:56:34 PM »

I think Casey is prematurely graying just like Lee.  She's going to look pretty bad the next time she's in court.

Lisa
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1456 on: January 04, 2009, 02:58:18 PM »

Hi Groovy, welcome to the cage! 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1457 on: January 04, 2009, 02:59:38 PM »

thank you SEA!!!

You're Welcome... I hope as i do more of these, I will get better at scanning..eventually being able to post the pages as they look in the magazines.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: January 04, 2009, 03:00:29 PM »

Boo, wouldn't it be something if Cindy ended up telling all on the stand and getting Casey convicted?  I have wondered about the custody threat, too.  As we all know, it takes a lot to get custody from a parent.  Cindy has said Casey was a loving mom who took good care of Casey.  If so, why would she seek custody and how could she possibly expect to get it?  Custody is taken from a mom only in pretty severe cases of abuse or neglect.  Partying and being out of work will not do it.  Cindy either has a lot more on Casey or she was bluffing.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: January 04, 2009, 03:01:24 PM »

.... snipped respectively for space only

July 4, 2008- To AMY

(12:27AM) from Casey Anthony: Jp and i are good
(1:17AM) from Casey Anthony: Are you serious?! Im not joking %-) thats not good at all. Did you check the car just in case?
(1:19AM) from Casey Anthony: Where the hell did you put it? Thats crazy
(1:20AM) from Casey Anthony: Jesus  do you want me to come back and help you look?
(1:22AM) from Casey Anthony: Yeah. We just need to find it. Piece of mind right?
(1:25AM) from Casey Anthony: Hunny  god that sucks. It will turn up. No doubt. You going to be up or are you going to bed?
(1:26AM) from Casey Anthony: %-) i feel bad for not paying more attention
(1:28AM)from Casey Anthony:  Im sorry love. Let me know if i can help

The above makes it *seem* that Casey has empathy, doesn't it?  Yet we know that when a person such as this shows empathy, it's done with their own intentions in mind.  This shows how others can get sucked in by someone like Casey.  May *feel* to others to be a real show of concern, but very often it is not.   

Could this be in reference to the missing checkbook?

If I'm not mistaken - I think this is in regards to the cash that KC stole from Amy.   The cash she planned to take on her trip to PR.  The cash that was in question the night Amy "sleep walked" according to KC.   (and maybe the cash that Cindy got out of KC's wallet on June 15th - that should have gone back to AMY)!     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.