April 24, 2024, 09:12:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323787 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: January 04, 2009, 03:02:42 PM »

thank you SEA!!!

You're Welcome... I hope as i do more of these, I will get better at scanning..eventually being able to post the pages as they look in the magazines.. 

SS - Thanks from me, too !!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1461 on: January 04, 2009, 03:02:58 PM »

Morning monkeys!!

My  motherboard died this morning, so I'm on an old laptop. 

But YAY!! SM is on facebook! I added myself. There are only 7 monkeys on there, though.  This will never do.

I am 'facebook challenged'.   

Don't feel bad, I am not only facebook challenged, I am myspace challenged, and I could go on and on. My youngest daughter tells me I'm living in the Flintstone's era, I'd be mad if she weren't right.

Glad to know I'm not the only one!     I know how to use my cellphone, but was handed my son's to answer one day and there was OMG soooooo many buttons I just stared at it.  He even has this little pull out keyboard!     I'm right there with ya, son tells me to get out of the dinosaur age.    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: January 04, 2009, 03:04:28 PM »

Hello all monkey and welcome newbies

I was watching Lock Up raw last night and they had a lady in prison that had killed her husband.
She was in her cell and then she went to the bathroom to freshen up. She had makeup, brush, comb, hair spray, TV in her cell and a locker with all kinds of stuff and when she closed her cell door she had pictures and cards taped to the outside.
I got so darn mad thinking Casey will have all this stuff too. She will buy all kinds of things once a week she will have that to look forward too and that makes me sick. She will still get to put her make up on and have gel and hair spray to make herself all dolled up makes me sick.

monkey hugs
But if things go right, she can never never never never never leave.

Yeap that is the up side.
But if A's are not arrested they will see that she has everything she wants.
I mean it looked like the lady was in a collage dorm
Whatever happened to the good old fashioned chain gang? Make them work, not put on makeup and hair spray, they have nowhere to go so why bother.

I agree!!     
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: January 04, 2009, 03:07:41 PM »

Hi Groovy, welcome to the cage! 

Hi Groovy, welcome to the monkey cage from QM too!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: January 04, 2009, 03:07:49 PM »

I think Casey is prematurely graying just like Lee.  She's going to look pretty bad the next time she's in court.

Lisa

I think you're right.  And, I'm thankful they don't sell hair dye at the prison commissary!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1465 on: January 04, 2009, 03:08:39 PM »

Night JSM.  I think we are all just doing the same thing here.  Just trying to figure out stuff that makes no sense.  I think we are all trying to be advocates for the victims and all feel the same frustrations that this happens over and over again in this world and we are helpless, in the most part, to stop it.
Thanks AKmom. I just sometimes don't know what to do for victims. I had a friend who was pregnant at the time murdered. Her baby was born alive then sadly passed away. I think of her daily. Back then there was no internet, SM, or anything to help her family and friends. I am so glad and thank God for Red, Klaas, Muffy and all here that give murdered victims a voice. And I know he is never around anymore, but I thank Rob for his kind words when I first started posting. He is an angel. Too bad he is never around anymore.

You know JSM, you have to be the sweetest monkey around. I really like you! 
Thanks Boo, I like you too. I have just had a hard night tonight thinking Casey will get off. My friend's murderer was never found. Even though some of us know who was probably the one that had it done, it has been unsolved for almost 20 years. That's what makes this case really stick with me. Kisses to the big baby dog for me. Also stay warm.

Not a chance. You know all the good stuff they have made public? That isn't even 1/2 of what they have on her!! They are saving the really good stuff for the trial!! We just don't know about it yet. You just wait, our jaws will be dropping and we will wonder why we worried so! Have faith in LE and your Beary, they did right by Caylee!!
I think you are right Boo. Sheriff Beary cares about this case. I just wish it were the same for my friend. If I had the money, I would try to get a cold case opened up. But I don't think it would help. Her dad is dead and it just about killed her brothers and sister. Sometimes I just wish I could do something. Thanks monkeys for listenting to me tonight.

You should contact Bill Curtis on A&Es Cold Case Files. At the end of every show they ask if you know of an unsolved cold case. If not that show, there are many like it on Investigation Discovery. Might be worth looking into.
I would do that Blessed Mom, thanks, but they would have to work with LE where I live. The PD here seem to throw any murder they can't solve under the rug. We had a big one last New Year's day. A dad murdered his two daughters. Made national news, it's been a year and nothing. I have a feeling these two girls dad will end up in the bottom of the files just like my friend and her baby. It's a running joke if you want to murder someone do it in the town I live in, you will never get caught.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1466 on: January 04, 2009, 03:09:09 PM »

.... snipped respectively for space only

July 4, 2008- To AMY

(12:27AM) from Casey Anthony: Jp and i are good
(1:17AM) from Casey Anthony: Are you serious?! Im not joking %-) thats not good at all. Did you check the car just in case?
(1:19AM) from Casey Anthony: Where the hell did you put it? Thats crazy
(1:20AM) from Casey Anthony: Jesus  do you want me to come back and help you look?
(1:22AM) from Casey Anthony: Yeah. We just need to find it. Piece of mind right?
(1:25AM) from Casey Anthony: Hunny  god that sucks. It will turn up. No doubt. You going to be up or are you going to bed?
(1:26AM) from Casey Anthony: %-) i feel bad for not paying more attention
(1:28AM)from Casey Anthony:  Im sorry love. Let me know if i can help

The above makes it *seem* that Casey has empathy, doesn't it?  Yet we know that when a person such as this shows empathy, it's done with their own intentions in mind.  This shows how others can get sucked in by someone like Casey.  May *feel* to others to be a real show of concern, but very often it is not.   

Could this be in reference to the missing checkbook?

If I'm not mistaken - I think this is in regards to the cash that KC stole from Amy.   The cash she planned to take on her trip to PR.  The cash that was in question the night Amy "sleep walked" according to KC.   (and maybe the cash that Cindy got out of KC's wallet on June 15th - that should have gone back to AMY)!     

Thanks, No Rose and Sassy...
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1467 on: January 04, 2009, 03:12:39 PM »

txlisa... Not only is the song inappropriate for the circumstances, yes it is a nice song, but the illiterate statements that you posted, says to me, is time to get rid of Bart and get someone who can get their point across without ridiculous banter.

I read the quote that txlisa posted from Bart's blog three times and I still have no idea what Michelle Bart is trying to say.

Hey there today!  I am glad that I am not the only one who couldnt understand what she was trying to say either.   

I like Faith Hill and the song is beautiful, but I don't think Michelle bothered to look past the title.  But then again coming from someone who wrote this in the blog:

Her mother Casey, her grandparents George and Cindy, and he Uncle Lee are her family in which she loved unconditionally and despite what many in the public have concluded to be that of the case, remember in this country as we begin change on January 20th with a new President of The United States, "we're all innocent until proven guilty" and any photos and history of our little angel Caylee Marie will continue to reflect this, and this includes one hundred percent those items of her family members.

I am not surprised.

Lisa
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1468 on: January 04, 2009, 03:16:03 PM »

This says she was never at the Ants on the 24..thats the day GA says she stole the gas cans...hmm

Amazing work with that list NO1ZLADIE!  Thanks! 

Studying another list that was mapped out, seems by the pings that Casey was nowhere near the A's home on June 16 either.  Seems she was very busy on the phone, and driving back and forth, back and forth, between two other locations tho. 

To me, it says that George was caught in at least two lies, the stuff he said about June 16th, as well as this, about June 24th.  LE has got to be paying attention to these things!   

i believe she was home on the 16th. left, and came back...just like GA said...i dont think he lied bout the 24th..i think thats just the day he noticed it..but he did lie and say he was in the shed the day before....because he would have noticed it then. I didnt make that timeline, i found it while making mine..im trying to make an extensive timeline..with my input of what i thought happened...that one i found was good. but mine will be better...time consuming, but better.

Maybe I'm not reading these pings right then.  Cuz this list of pings, mapped out, seems to show Casey on the phone and driving everywhere except over to the A's, on June 16th anyway. 

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103915041605280294744.00045939495d21e691a46&ll=28.558592,-81.309128&spn=0.265966,0.43396&t=h&z=11

or here, if the above link is too long:

http://tinyurl.com/5p8ftb

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1469 on: January 04, 2009, 03:19:05 PM »

Boo, wouldn't it be something if Cindy ended up telling all on the stand and getting Casey convicted?  I have wondered about the custody threat, too.  As we all know, it takes a lot to get custody from a parent.  Cindy has said Casey was a loving mom who took good care of Casey.  If so, why would she seek custody and how could she possibly expect to get it?  Custody is taken from a mom only in pretty severe cases of abuse or neglect.  Partying and being out of work will not do it.  Cindy either has a lot more on Casey or she was bluffing.

Good point!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: January 04, 2009, 03:21:16 PM »

Boo, wouldn't it be something if Cindy ended up telling all on the stand and getting Casey convicted?  I have wondered about the custody threat, too.  As we all know, it takes a lot to get custody from a parent.  Cindy has said Casey was a loving mom who took good care of Casey.  If so, why would she seek custody and how could she possibly expect to get it?  Custody is taken from a mom only in pretty severe cases of abuse or neglect.  Partying and being out of work will not do it.  Cindy either has a lot more on Casey or she was bluffing.
I think Cindy said some of those things to get her out on bail. So, that Casey could talk about stuff she couldn't from her cell block.
Didn't whoever Cindy saw say, kick Casey out of the house ? And from Jesse's convos with her, that seemed to be the route Cindy was taking ? Casey told Jesse that Cindy wanted her out of the house. It is difficult to get custody away from a Mom and Casey wasn't going to agree. Casey did appear to take good of Caylee when she was around, but I don't know how she had the time to spend on her computer all those hours on end with a little kiddo around.
They should have just showed her the door and changed the locks. But then Cindy & George weren't at home all day and they didn't seem to have a plan for who would look after Caylee.
Daycare here is expensive : $ 600.00 a month for five days a week, you supply the diapers and alot of other stuff. Home daycare is also very expensive and then you never know what will be going on once you are gone for the day.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: January 04, 2009, 03:22:17 PM »

does anyone know where i can find the transcripts of LA visiting KC in jail on july 28th?  i have listened & watched the videos til i want to sew my ears shut! i really believe LA & KC are talking about where Caylee is. LA says something like "there are only certain things you can change from where you are" & LA says "i will pick up where you left off". also there's a part where LA says something like "maybe it's time someone else needs to stress & react to this?" also he says something about "things are not going to go down like planned, there have been some changes" i know i am not saying this exactly right, so if anyone has a link to the transcripts, that would great. tia.

wendi
also i think both LA & KC have fleas.

Could it have been from the 26th?I found that one.It was published on the 28th.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7082866&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

"LA and KC have fles..."   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1472 on: January 04, 2009, 03:23:08 PM »

I think Casey is prematurely graying just like Lee.  She's going to look pretty bad the next time she's in court.

Lisa

I think you're right.  And, I'm thankful they don't sell hair dye at the prison commissary!

What about makeup ? Can she purchase any form of eye liner, lipstick, blush etc... ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: January 04, 2009, 03:25:44 PM »

July 4, 2008- To AMY

(1:17AM) from Casey Anthony: Are you serious?! Im not joking %-) thats not good at all. Did you check the car just in case?
(1:20AM) from Casey Anthony: Jesus  do you want me to come back and help you look?
(1:22AM) from Casey Anthony: Yeah. We just need to find it. Piece of mind right?
(1:25AM) from Casey Anthony: Hunny  god that sucks. It will turn up. No doubt. You going to be up or are you going to bed?

The above makes it *seem* that Casey has empathy, doesn't it?  Yet we know that when a person such as this shows empathy, it's done with their own intentions in mind.  This shows how others can get sucked in by someone like Casey.  May *feel* to others to be a real show of concern, but very often it is not.   

If I'm not mistaken - I think this is in regards to the cash that KC stole from Amy.   The cash she planned to take on her trip to PR.  The cash that was in question the night Amy "sleep walked" according to KC.   (and maybe the cash that Cindy got out of KC's wallet on June 15th - that should have gone back to AMY)!     

Sleep walking......yeah right. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1474 on: January 04, 2009, 03:27:45 PM »

July 4, 2008- To AMY

Hmmmm, that's a good question, janetruth!  Could be!!  It's hard to know, cuz these are one-sided messages. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1475 on: January 04, 2009, 03:28:09 PM »

Lisa

What about makeup ? Can she purchase any form of eye liner, lipstick, blush etc... ?

I would think that the commissary list is different in jail vs prison. Wonder what prison she will be going to? Any ideas? We could look up what they offer the prisoners.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: January 04, 2009, 03:28:59 PM »

thank you SEA!!!

You're Welcome... I hope as i do more of these, I will get better at scanning..eventually being able to post the pages as they look in the magazines.. 

SS - Thanks from me, too !!!!

Thanks,I'm awake enought to read it. 

~ Peter Frampton
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: January 04, 2009, 03:29:00 PM »

Oh I know that George and Cindy had decent people around them. Kind caring and compassionate people like NeJame, Tim Miller and the association didn't last for various reasons.
It's a Sunday morning and I am sitting here thinking about my GD's second bithday which is looming at the end of the month ( the ELMO theme ) and the ANT's are in the position of having to plan a funeral/services/ and then sit in court or be consumed with legal issues until the end of their days here on earth.

Karma maybe? 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1478 on: January 04, 2009, 03:30:39 PM »

Lisa

I would think that the commissary list is different in jail vs prison. Wonder what prison she will be going to? Any ideas? We could look up what they offer the prisoners.

I have no idea but I liked your recommendation of Alcatraz 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1479 on: January 04, 2009, 03:31:02 PM »

July 4, 2008- To AMY

Could be, I can't remember that scene too clearly. Didn't KC tell Amy she was sleepwalking when Amy discovered the money missing and Amy was even in different clothes? I am wondering if KC tried a little chloroform out on her to see how much and how well it would work?? I think it has been brought up here before...

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.