April 16, 2024, 04:46:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 322698 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1540 on: January 04, 2009, 05:40:39 PM »

Those 911 calls are P-h-o-n-e-y ......IMO

Lock them all up and throw away the room...

http://caseyanthonycase.wordpress.com/2009/01/04/

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1541 on: January 04, 2009, 05:40:43 PM »

So the prison KC is in now is the State Pen. correct?  When If she is convicted, would she move to a federal Prison?  There should be different "items" for her to order from the commissionary???  No protective custody???  I'm sooo confused 

She is only in the county jail. Like where you would go if you were arrested for a DUI or got in a fight, etc. Nothing too horrible. The state pen. is a prison. She will be transferred there once convicted. She won't see a federal prison murder one isn't considered a federal offense.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1542 on: January 04, 2009, 05:45:07 PM »

So the prison KC is in now is the State Pen. correct?  When If she is convicted, would she move to a federal Prison?  There should be different "items" for her to order from the commissionary???  No protective custody???  I'm sooo confused 

Yeah, right now she's in jail, waiting for her trial that WILL convict her. Once she IS convicted she will go to prison. That info was on Prison life, though I couldn't find a commissary list, it did say prisoners can order snacks and pop. There are 3 accommodations that will be considered for KC: Death Row, Secure Cell and Open Dorm. If she is convicted and not given the DP she would have to have special consideration to get a secure cell, which given the info below, I don't think she will qualify for!!! That means OPEN DORMS for you KC!! Oh Happy Day!

# What is Close Management? (Secure Cell)

1. Close Management (CM) is confinement of an inmate apart from the general inmate population.

2. This status is designed to house inmates who commit acts that threaten the safety of others, threaten the security of the institution, or demonstrate an inability to live in the general population without abusing the rights and privileges of others.

3. The CM system consists of three levels with objective criteria for placement and specific privileges for each level.

1. Inmates are assigned to the least restrictive level that will meet their management needs.

2. The inmate is returned to open population as soon as the inmate's behavior and facts of the case suggest the inmate can honor the rights and privileges of the general inmate population.

4. The CM system requires the department to adhere to certain due process protection requirements afforded inmates before placement in a restrictive status.

5. There are three levels of CM (CM I, CM II, CM III). CM I is the most restrictive cell housing level and CM III is the least restrictive.

1. Close Management I: Restrictive single cell, single occupancy housing level.
               1. Inmates at this level have committed the most serious violations and are considered extreme security and management risks.
               2. An inmate assigned to CM I is not eligible for a work assignment inside or outside the CM unit.
               3. Privileges are the most restrictive at this close management level.
         2. Close Management II: Restrictive cell housing--may be single or double occupancy.
               1. Inmates at this level have committed serious violations of policy and are considered extreme security and management risks.
               2. Inmates in CM II status are eligible for work assignments in CM I, CM II, death row housing units, and restricted labor squads.
               3. Inmates in this status are afforded more privileges and program opportunities than CM I inmates.
         3. Close Management III: Restrictive double occupancy cell housing.
               1. This is the least restrictive of the three close management levels.
               2. CM III inmates are provided program opportunities outside of their cell housing as a transition phase preparing for their return to the general inmate population.

6. CM III inmates are eligible for consideration for an institutional work/program assignment outside of their cell housing.

1. CM III inmates are eligible for work on the restricted labor squad, work inside CM units, or work usually designated for general population inmates.
         2. Work/program assignments and their individual type is based upon the inmate's behavior, CM level, and the need to provide a transition back into open population status.

# Why is the inmate in Close Management?

1. The best source of information as to why an inmate is in Close Management status is the Classification Unit at the inmate's facility.
   2. Use our Directory to locate addresses for Work and Forestry Camps, Road Prisons, Work Release Centers or major institutions.

OH Boo, Thank you so much for helping set me straight in regards to the prison situation.  KC being among the general population has been the greatest thing i've heard in the last 4 days!!!!  Thanks again Boo you made my dayssss!!!!!   

The chances of her EVER in her entire life sentence of seeing general population are slim to absolutely none. The prison system is responsible for all inmates living under their "care." As long as there is the possibility of harm coming to an inmate, threats to the inmate, or their family, they will never be released from protective custody. Inmates can also REQUEST protective custody. If something happens to an inmate, it opens the prison up for a hefty law suit if the family wishes to pursue one. And we all know the Anthonys would love nothing more than to be able to sue. Before people bring up Dahmer and the priest that was killed in prison, NEITHER of them were in protective custody and Dahmer was not the only inmate that was assaulted that day by that inmate. There had been no resent threats against him and the man that killed him even said that it had nothing to do with who he was.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1543 on: January 04, 2009, 05:50:36 PM »

Could be, I can't remember that scene too clearly. Didn't KC tell Amy she was sleepwalking when Amy discovered the money missing and Amy was even in different clothes? I am wondering if KC tried a little chloroform out on her to see how much and how well it would work?? I think it has been brought up here before...

Wow, Boo!  Casey perhaps trying the chloroform on Amy?  Hadn't thought of that! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: January 04, 2009, 05:53:57 PM »

She is only in the county jail. Like where you would go if you were arrested for a DUI or got in a fight, etc. Nothing too horrible. The state pen. is a prison. She will be transferred there once convicted. She won't see a federal prison murder one isn't considered a federal offense.

Gotcha, thanks for your help.  I greatly appreciate it.  BTW, your baby avi is GORGEOUS!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: January 04, 2009, 05:54:24 PM »

Could be, I can't remember that scene too clearly. Didn't KC tell Amy she was sleepwalking when Amy discovered the money missing and Amy was even in different clothes? I am wondering if KC tried a little chloroform out on her to see how much and how well it would work?? I think it has been brought up here before...

With her,anything is possible.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1546 on: January 04, 2009, 05:55:40 PM »

Same here, there have probably been a handful of murders in my town in the last few years.  Not ONE was solved.  So I agree with Joe, if ya want to commit a murder, come do it in my town, 99% chance you wont get caught.     MOO.

Really?  Where do you live?  My husband's driving me nuts.

Did you try cooking him a nice breakfast ? 

Breakfast kills husbands?  I learn something new everyday!  I will start taking the Cookie Crisp away in the mornings....

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: January 04, 2009, 05:56:59 PM »

Yeah, right now she's in jail, waiting for her trial that WILL convict her. Once she IS convicted she will go to prison. That info was on Prison life, though I couldn't find a commissary list, it did say prisoners can order snacks and pop. There are 3 accommodations that will be considered for KC: Death Row, Secure Cell and Open Dorm. If she is convicted and not given the DP she would have to have special consideration to get a secure cell, which given the info below, I don't think she will qualify for!!! That means OPEN DORMS for you KC!! Oh Happy Day!

# What is Close Management? (Secure Cell)

1. Close Management (CM) is confinement of an inmate apart from the general inmate population.

2. This status is designed to house inmates who commit acts that threaten the safety of others, threaten the security of the institution, or demonstrate an inability to live in the general population without abusing the rights and privileges of others.

3. The CM system consists of three levels with objective criteria for placement and specific privileges for each level.

1. Inmates are assigned to the least restrictive level that will meet their management needs.

2. The inmate is returned to open population as soon as the inmate's behavior and facts of the case suggest the inmate can honor the rights and privileges of the general inmate population.

4. The CM system requires the department to adhere to certain due process protection requirements afforded inmates before placement in a restrictive status.

5. There are three levels of CM (CM I, CM II, CM III). CM I is the most restrictive cell housing level and CM III is the least restrictive.

1. Close Management I: Restrictive single cell, single occupancy housing level.
               1. Inmates at this level have committed the most serious violations and are considered extreme security and management risks.
               2. An inmate assigned to CM I is not eligible for a work assignment inside or outside the CM unit.
               3. Privileges are the most restrictive at this close management level.
         2. Close Management II: Restrictive cell housing--may be single or double occupancy.
               1. Inmates at this level have committed serious violations of policy and are considered extreme security and management risks.
               2. Inmates in CM II status are eligible for work assignments in CM I, CM II, death row housing units, and restricted labor squads.
               3. Inmates in this status are afforded more privileges and program opportunities than CM I inmates.
         3. Close Management III: Restrictive double occupancy cell housing.
               1. This is the least restrictive of the three close management levels.
               2. CM III inmates are provided program opportunities outside of their cell housing as a transition phase preparing for their return to the general inmate population.

6. CM III inmates are eligible for consideration for an institutional work/program assignment outside of their cell housing.

1. CM III inmates are eligible for work on the restricted labor squad, work inside CM units, or work usually designated for general population inmates.
         2. Work/program assignments and their individual type is based upon the inmate's behavior, CM level, and the need to provide a transition back into open population status.

# Why is the inmate in Close Management?

1. The best source of information as to why an inmate is in Close Management status is the Classification Unit at the inmate's facility.
   2. Use our Directory to locate addresses for Work and Forestry Camps, Road Prisons, Work Release Centers or major institutions.

OH Boo, Thank you so much for helping set me straight in regards to the prison situation.  KC being among the general population has been the greatest thing i've heard in the last 4 days!!!!  Thanks again Boo you made my dayssss!!!!!   

The chances of her EVER in her entire life sentence of seeing general population are slim to absolutely none. The prison system is responsible for all inmates living under their "care." As long as there is the possibility of harm coming to an inmate, threats to the inmate, or their family, they will never be released from protective custody. Inmates can also REQUEST protective custody. If something happens to an inmate, it opens the prison up for a hefty law suit if the family wishes to pursue one. And we all know the Anthonys would love nothing more than to be able to sue. Before people bring up Dahmer and the priest that was killed in prison, NEITHER of them were in protective custody and Dahmer was not the only inmate that was assaulted that day by that inmate. There had been no resent threats against him and the man that killed him even said that it had nothing to do with who he was.

GRRRRRR, thanks for info.  back to wishful thinking.....

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1548 on: January 04, 2009, 05:57:36 PM »

I agree with you Boo!  I think that Amy was her guinnae pig for a lot of things!  I have never woken up from a snooze with different pants on and $600 buckeroo's misssing...have you?

Something smells fishy....and you all know what that means!  Knees together Casey.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: January 04, 2009, 05:58:05 PM »

Same here, there have probably been a handful of murders in my town in the last few years.  Not ONE was solved.  So I agree with Joe, if ya want to commit a murder, come do it in my town, 99% chance you wont get caught.     MOO.

Breakfast kills husbands?  I learn something new everyday!  I will start taking the Cookie Crisp away in the mornings....

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1550 on: January 04, 2009, 05:58:59 PM »

Those 911 calls are P-h-o-n-e-y ......IMO

Lock them all up and throw away the room...

http://caseyanthonycase.wordpress.com/2009/01/04/
Great play on words there SS

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: January 04, 2009, 05:59:38 PM »

I agree with you Boo!  I think that Amy was her guinnae pig for a lot of things!  I have never woken up from a snooze with different pants on and $600 buckeroo's misssing...have you?

Something smells fishy....and you all know what that means!  Knees together Casey.

Dolce,If I did,I wouldn't tell anybody. 

Something smells fishy....

~ Peter Frampton
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: January 04, 2009, 05:59:49 PM »

lmao, 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1553 on: January 04, 2009, 06:02:24 PM »

Only if you serve them pop tarts...I know you don't want to do that to your hubby...you haven't been married long enough 

Hi Dolce...how are the three of you doing ? well I hope 

subliminal message.. ((( Ice Cream Sundae..Ice Cream Sundae...Ice Cream Sundae )))

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: January 04, 2009, 06:08:15 PM »

Can Casey get poptarts in prison?  I love them - hello Dolce, long time no see!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: January 04, 2009, 06:16:28 PM »

Can Casey get poptarts in prison?  I love them - hello Dolce, long time no see!!!!

Not sure, I suppose yes unless maybe she is convicted and sentanced to the DP.  I don't know what they are allowed on death row.  In jail she is allowed to purchase pop tarts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: January 04, 2009, 06:18:58 PM »

O/T Klaas your avi looks very nice. 

~ Peter Frampton
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1557 on: January 04, 2009, 06:19:53 PM »

Does anyone know if Casey is isolated from other inmates?
Yes, she was even bragging to her parents during one of the jail visits, she is right next to the desk, and she feels safe and protected, almost like she is the only one the guards are watching. She must think she is a Hollywood starlet, getting all this special treatment.

The only reason she is segregated is because all the other inmates want to kill her!

Lisa
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: January 04, 2009, 06:21:28 PM »

Someone mentioned that a man moved in with Cindy when George left for several months.  Is this true?

Does anyone have a link to a picture of Mallory?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1559 on: January 04, 2009, 06:22:31 PM »

Night JSM.  I think we are all just doing the same thing here.  Just trying to figure out stuff that makes no sense.  I think we are all trying to be advocates for the victims and all feel the same frustrations that this happens over and over again in this world and we are helpless, in the most part, to stop it.
Thanks AKmom. I just sometimes don't know what to do for victims. I had a friend who was pregnant at the time murdered. Her baby was born alive then sadly passed away. I think of her daily. Back then there was no internet, SM, or anything to help her family and friends. I am so glad and thank God for Red, Klaas, Muffy and all here that give murdered victims a voice. And I know he is never around anymore, but I thank Rob for his kind words when I first started posting. He is an angel. Too bad he is never around anymore.

You know JSM, you have to be the sweetest monkey around. I really like you! 
Thanks Boo, I like you too. I have just had a hard night tonight thinking Casey will get off. My friend's murderer was never found. Even though some of us know who was probably the one that had it done, it has been unsolved for almost 20 years. That's what makes this case really stick with me. Kisses to the big baby dog for me. Also stay warm.

Not a chance. You know all the good stuff they have made public? That isn't even 1/2 of what they have on her!! They are saving the really good stuff for the trial!! We just don't know about it yet. You just wait, our jaws will be dropping and we will wonder why we worried so! Have faith in LE and your Beary, they did right by Caylee!!
I think you are right Boo. Sheriff Beary cares about this case. I just wish it were the same for my friend. If I had the money, I would try to get a cold case opened up. But I don't think it would help. Her dad is dead and it just about killed her brothers and sister. Sometimes I just wish I could do something. Thanks monkeys for listenting to me tonight.

You should contact Bill Curtis on A&Es Cold Case Files. At the end of every show they ask if you know of an unsolved cold case. If not that show, there are many like it on Investigation Discovery. Might be worth looking into.
I would do that Blessed Mom, thanks, but they would have to work with LE where I live. The PD here seem to throw any murder they can't solve under the rug. We had a big one last New Year's day. A dad murdered his two daughters. Made national news, it's been a year and nothing. I have a feeling these two girls dad will end up in the bottom of the files just like my friend and her baby. It's a running joke if you want to murder someone do it in the town I live in, you will never get caught.

Hi Shan, I'm not sure where you live, but I live a suburb of a "big" city. It's not like there were no resources 20 years ago. I think it was more lets turn our heads and it will go away. 20 years later other murders have happened (high profile murders), but unless the killer is dropped on the front steps of the jail, nothing gets done. I'm sorry about where you live. It is very frustrating at times.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.