April 23, 2024, 12:01:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 323758 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: January 04, 2009, 10:13:59 PM »

This reminds me of Caylee's case.  I wonder what would have happened if the child had been put into the trunk instead? I'm glad this little baby is alright.

Mom accused of going drinking and leaving baby in car

Texas City 2-year-old now in the custody of grandparents
Copyright 2009 Houston Chronicle
Jan. 3, 2009, 11:18PM
A 2-year-old girl has been placed in the custody of her grandparents after her mother left her in a locked car so she could drink in a Texas City bar early Friday morning, authorities said.
<snip>
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/hotstories/6193311.html

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1721 on: January 04, 2009, 10:15:04 PM »

Has anyone listened carefully to the call between Kronk the meter reader and his COMPANY dispatcher?  (not the 911 calls............the call he made to his supervisor?)  I am hearing "voices"...........a THIRD voice!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-caylee-dispatch-call-remains-found-mp3,0,1686787.mp3file

Kronk is trying to describe where he's at and doesn't seem to know the street names.  The company dispatcher has a very different voice from Kronk and he doesn't know where the school is at either...........then, about 3/4 through the call..........I hear a THIRD voice.........one that DOES know how to get there and this voice says, "past Lumberton, past Hopespring Dr where I grew-where I live and then go straight down to where it dead ends."

Since the meter reader does not know the name of the school and does not live on Hopespring Drive and the dispatcher would not be giving himself directions..............my question is:  Who is this THIRD voice?"

Responding to your question, which I have put in RED!!!! 

Read above...(also in red)...past Hopespring Drive WHERE I GREW-WHERE I LIVE.......  WHO WOULD THAT BE???
In my opinion that person, the third voice, is giving the directions....according to where he lives....sounds as if this person LIVES CLOSE TO THIS AREA. 

What road is past Lumberton heading in that direction?

Nevermind answered my own question
Im back, who was the third person who lives in the area???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: January 04, 2009, 10:15:20 PM »

NoRoseColoredGlasses:  I so agree with your post #1344 on this thread, stating that the Anthonys need to disassociate themselves from Michelle Bart ASAP.

Agreed.  Very unprofessional, just using the Anthonys and Caylee for her own purposes, like so many other greedy grabbers -- it's just sick, isn't it?

I saw in her "blogs" on the official Caylee myspace page that

(1) She is asking people to take down any links/photos from the whole "mall sighting" debacle -- it is interesting how she tries to justify that whole scheme...

and (2) She says she is having surgery and will not be making any statements until January 18.  So at least there will be some merciful silence from her direction for a little while.

I always like reading your posts, NoRose...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
monkeywink
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1723 on: January 04, 2009, 10:15:40 PM »

In response to Limomof3's question: What road is past Lumberton heading in that direction?

The unknown caller is referring to driving down Suburban, past Lumberton, past Hopespring and then continuing straight on Suburban until it dead-ends where the meter man (and possibly the surpervisor?) is.  Someone raised the point that the supervisor was with Kronk when he found the remains.  Maybe the supervisor happens to live on Hopespring also????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: January 04, 2009, 10:18:23 PM »

Has anyone listened carefully to the call between Kronk the meter reader and his COMPANY dispatcher?  (not the 911 calls............the call he made to his supervisor?)  I am hearing "voices"...........a THIRD voice!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-caylee-dispatch-call-remains-found-mp3,0,1686787.mp3file

Kronk is trying to describe where he's at and doesn't seem to know the street names.  The company dispatcher has a very different voice from Kronk and he doesn't know where the school is at either...........then, about 3/4 through the call..........I hear a THIRD voice.........one that DOES know how to get there and this voice says, "past Lumberton, past Hopespring Dr where I grew-where I live and then go straight down to where it dead ends."

Since the meter reader does not know the name of the school and does not live on Hopespring Drive and the dispatcher would not be giving himself directions..............my question is:  Who is this THIRD voice?"

Read above...(also in red)...past Hopespring Drive WHERE I GREW-WHERE I LIVE.......  WHO WOULD THAT BE???
In my opinion that person, the third voice, is giving the directions....according to where he lives....sounds as if this person LIVES CLOSE TO THIS AREA. 

Could it have been someone else near the dispatcher....trying to pinpoint the location. 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: January 04, 2009, 10:19:23 PM »

I disagree with Mark W. on the check charges...she won't get 75 years for that..

JMO

Hi all monkeys!

Once again it has taken me hours to catch up, and once again I am emotionally drained because of this case.  In my mind, every day that Caylee's remains go unrespected and dishonored seems to multiply the heinousness of the crime done to her.  So I will reply to a few posts and then say goodnight for now.

First, Sea Searcher, I have come to respect your opinion, and so I wonder why you don't think Casey will be sentenced heavily on the "economic crimes" charges.

I was thinking this would be a good measure, even if she gets LWOP for Caylee's death, just as an extra layer of "no, you can't be released on parole, case closed."  Maybe that's not how it works....  Anyway, I'm interested to know on what you base your opinion.  Do you think they won't pursue those charges at all?  Or do you just disagree with the possibility of a big sentence on those charges?

I liked how the extra charges added to the finality of Melanie McGuire's sentence, FWIW.

First offense and her age will give her a lighter sentence IMO but when Mark W said this he first stated the even if KC doesn't get found guilty on murder charges..then she still has to face the financial crimes.. if seperaed from the murder (stand alone) I just don't think she'll be getting 75 years...

JMO and I have no legal background..

Nice to see you Desdemona...I also respect your opinions and enjoy your posts 

Thanks, SS, for responding.  Good points (my bold above).

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: January 04, 2009, 10:21:04 PM »

NoRoseColoredGlasses:  I so agree with your post #1344 on this thread, stating that the Anthonys need to disassociate themselves from Michelle Bart ASAP.

Agreed.  Very unprofessional, just using the Anthonys and Caylee for her own purposes, like so many other greedy grabbers -- it's just sick, isn't it?

(1) She is asking people to take down any links/photos from the whole "mall sighting" debacle -- it is interesting how she tries to justify that whole scheme...

and (2) She says she is having surgery and will not be making any statements until January 18.  So at least there will be some merciful silence from her direction for a little while.

Yea, she had emailed me way back to take down a picture of Caylee Anthony on the KF mobile poster that was in one of my posts regarding TES searching in Orlando. Stating KF was copyrighted.

I was like ,,, ah lady, hard for the pic to be off limits when I took it and it was parked on property that was the official TES command center ... DUH!!!

Where they find these people is beyond me. There is obviously a conflict of interest between a spokesperson for KF and a family with a missing child. The fact that this was lost in all this is amazing.

monkeywink
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1727 on: January 04, 2009, 10:22:58 PM »

I like the Monkeywink logo you made, Quiet Monkey!  Thanks for the welcome!  I was afraid people would ignore this newbie's question.  Thank you all for considering the possibilities.  I have been reading this site for some time and I always update my husband before we hit the sack.........

He used to roll his eyes when he caught me on the computer, but now he asks, "Anything new?"

Thought I'd post something I found interesting (the "third voice").........sorry to interrupt Dana's show!  I was grading papers and getting ready to go back to school tomorrow, so I wasn't paying much attention to the time...........
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: January 04, 2009, 10:23:01 PM »

Nice Show Dana 

Walid Shoebat was a really interesting guest and a nice change up. Nice get.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1729 on: January 04, 2009, 10:24:58 PM »

Could it have been someone else near the dispatcher....trying to pinpoint the location. 

Sounded to me like another employee broke  in from his radio to tell the dispatcher the location.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: January 04, 2009, 10:28:19 PM »

Geraldo makes me sick.  He is still mouthing about it being suspicious how the remains were found by the meter reader.  The Anthony's attorney says he doesn't believe how her remains were found.  I am going to bed just to get away from his voice.

One more thing, It is disgusting that Caylee Marie has not be laid to rest with a respectful funeral.  Cindy and George should be ashamed of themselves.  My personal feelings on this may they burn in hell.  KC's dream team is holding Caylee hostage and I don't believe they will release her remains until the trial.  They are all sick. (JMO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: January 04, 2009, 10:33:03 PM »

Nice Show Dana 

Walid Shoebat was a really interesting guest and a nice change up. Nice get.

Yes, he was interresting!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1732 on: January 04, 2009, 10:33:21 PM »

I disagree with Mark W. on the check charges...she won't get 75 years for that..

JMO

Hi all monkeys!

Once again it has taken me hours to catch up, and once again I am emotionally drained because of this case.  In my mind, every day that Caylee's remains go unrespected and dishonored seems to multiply the heinousness of the crime done to her.  So I will reply to a few posts and then say goodnight for now.

First, Sea Searcher, I have come to respect your opinion, and so I wonder why you don't think Casey will be sentenced heavily on the "economic crimes" charges.

I was thinking this would be a good measure, even if she gets LWOP for Caylee's death, just as an extra layer of "no, you can't be released on parole, case closed."  Maybe that's not how it works....  Anyway, I'm interested to know on what you base your opinion.  Do you think they won't pursue those charges at all?  Or do you just disagree with the possibility of a big sentence on those charges?

I liked how the extra charges added to the finality of Melanie McGuire's sentence, FWIW.

First offense and her age will give her a lighter sentence IMO but when Mark W said this he first stated the even if KC doesn't get found guilty on murder charges..then she still has to face the financial crimes.. if seperated from the murder (stand alone) I just don't think she'll be getting 75 years...

JMO and I have no legal background..

Nice to see you Desdemona...I also respect your opinions and enjoy your posts 

Thanks, SS, for responding.  Good points (my bold above).

Thanks for overlooking my spelling errors... I meant to add this..

I think (without the murder conviction) even if she gets the book thrown at her for the financial charges, It would be similar to what OJ just got... and he'll be out in 8 or 9 years probably... I also don't think there's a snowballs chance in Florida  that she'll get off on the murder charges..there's so much more evidence than what we've seen to this point IMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: January 04, 2009, 10:33:26 PM »

Since the meter reader does not know the name of the school and does not live on Hopespring Drive and the dispatcher would not be giving himself directions..............my question is:  "Who is this THIRD voice?"

Look at you little Monkeywink, sneaking in here while people are listening to Dana! Welcome and great first post! I didn't realize there was a 3rd person either!!! Now I'm curious!

Well, there definitely is a 3rd person, having listened to the tape again.  Like I just said, IIRC, I thought that Kronk's supervisor was with him when he found the bones??

i think Kronk had a supervisor call the 4th time, since he did everything but scream it's caylee on the first 3 calls. Kronk tells them everything except say "it's Caylee" i think he was frustrated & decided to go to a supervisor since he called 3 days in a row. i believe in the 3rd call, the meter reader says he is in a blue cavalier. i have never had a meter reader come to my house in a personal call. is this just where i live or do they drive their on cars? also if he was off duty, why would he not continue to contact the authorities. i am gonna go back & listen to the Aug 14th jail visit from KC & her parents. jmo.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1734 on: January 04, 2009, 10:33:54 PM »

Thank-you, and I enjoy reading your posts. I am very suspicious that the little girl in the mall, could very well be a relative of someone from Kidfinders, Michelle Bart or one of the PIs, very odd that nobody came forward to say that was their child.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: January 04, 2009, 10:41:17 PM »

Since the meter reader does not know the name of the school and does not live on Hopespring Drive and the dispatcher would not be giving himself directions..............my question is:  "Who is this THIRD voice?"

Look at you little Monkeywink, sneaking in here while people are listening to Dana! Welcome and great first post! I didn't realize there was a 3rd person either!!! Now I'm curious!

Well, there definitely is a 3rd person, having listened to the tape again.  Like I just said, IIRC, I thought that Kronk's supervisor was with him when he found the bones??

i think Kronk had a supervisor call the 4th time, since he did everything but scream it's caylee on the first 3 calls. Kronk tells them everything except say "it's Caylee" i think he was frustrated & decided to go to a supervisor since he called 3 days in a row. i believe in the 3rd call, the meter reader says he is in a blue cavalier. i have never had a meter reader come to my house in a personal call. is this just where i live or do they drive their on cars? also if he was off duty, why would he not continue to contact the authorities. i am gonna go back & listen to the Aug 14th jail visit from KC & her parents. jmo.
Hello everybody,
I have a question, The meter readers read the meters in a big area in one day. was he in the same area three days in the row?
the first time that he found the bag why he did not mention it could be caylee?
monkeywink
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1736 on: January 04, 2009, 10:43:40 PM »

So the supervisor lives on Hopespring?...........maybe he and the meter reader had been discussing the case......and the meter reader tells him that he had tried calling LE three times back in August but they couldn't find anything, then the rains came and the area got flooded.........and so the two of them went back to see what they could find?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: January 04, 2009, 10:44:03 PM »

Thank-you, and I enjoy reading your posts. I am very suspicious that the little girl in the mall, could very well be a relative of someone from Kidfinders, Michelle Bart or one of the PIs, very odd that nobody came forward to say that was their child.

Yep, I thought so, too... either a set-up, or someone visiting from Upper Slobovia who returned home with their little daughter and never knew her pic was plastered all over the media...  A set-up sounds more likely, knowing the key players ...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1738 on: January 04, 2009, 10:44:25 PM »

Cecilita... That's a good question, I can't imagine why he would be in the same area three days in a row.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1739 on: January 04, 2009, 10:48:15 PM »

Hello everybody,
I have a question, The meter readers read the meters in a big area in one day. was he in the same area three days in the row?
the first time that he found the bag why he did not mention it could be caylee?

Hello cecilita ! I don't know the answer to your questions but I wanted to say...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year visiting your family !!

Nice to see you back !

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.