March 28, 2024, 02:11:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 321094 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: January 04, 2009, 10:49:23 PM »

I disagree with Mark W. on the check charges...she won't get 75 years for that..

JMO

Hi all monkeys!

Once again it has taken me hours to catch up, and once again I am emotionally drained because of this case.  In my mind, every day that Caylee's remains go unrespected and dishonored seems to multiply the heinousness of the crime done to her.  So I will reply to a few posts and then say goodnight for now.

First, Sea Searcher, I have come to respect your opinion, and so I wonder why you don't think Casey will be sentenced heavily on the "economic crimes" charges.

I was thinking this would be a good measure, even if she gets LWOP for Caylee's death, just as an extra layer of "no, you can't be released on parole, case closed."  Maybe that's not how it works....  Anyway, I'm interested to know on what you base your opinion.  Do you think they won't pursue those charges at all?  Or do you just disagree with the possibility of a big sentence on those charges?

I liked how the extra charges added to the finality of Melanie McGuire's sentence, FWIW.

First offense and her age will give her a lighter sentence IMO but when Mark W said this he first stated the even if KC doesn't get found guilty on murder charges..then she still has to face the financial crimes.. if seperated from the murder (stand alone) I just don't think she'll be getting 75 years...

JMO and I have no legal background..

Nice to see you Desdemona...I also respect your opinions and enjoy your posts 

Thanks, SS, for responding.  Good points (my bold above).

Thanks for overlooking my spelling errors... I meant to add this..

I think (without the murder conviction) even if she gets the book thrown at her for the financial charges, It would be similar to what OJ just got... and he'll be out in 8 or 9 years probably... I also don't think there's a snowballs chance in Florida  that she'll get off on the murder charges..there's so much more evidence than what we've seen to this point IMO

The case I cited, Melanie McGuire, had (IMO) a satisfying conclusion when plenty of extra years were added to her murder sentence, for all the other charges for which she was found guilty...  However, I think you are probably on the right track with this case, as the "economic crimes" charges against Casey, unlike the add-on charges for McGuire, are not directly related to the murder.

And I believe -- and hope and pray -- you are right about the next-to-zero likelihood of Casey walking....

Goodnight, Monkeys, I appreciate you being here, and thank you to those who responded.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: January 04, 2009, 10:52:13 PM »

You should contact Bill Curtis on A&Es Cold Case Files. At the end of every show they ask if you know of an unsolved cold case. If not that show, there are many like it on Investigation Discovery. Might be worth looking into.
I would do that Blessed Mom, thanks, but they would have to work with LE where I live. The PD here seem to throw any murder they can't solve under the rug. We had a big one last New Year's day. A dad murdered his two daughters. Made national news, it's been a year and nothing. I have a feeling these two girls dad will end up in the bottom of the files just like my friend and her baby. It's a running joke if you want to murder someone do it in the town I live in, you will never get caught.
[/b]
---------
That's horrible. Perhaps if some TV show contacted LE, it would light a fire under their as*es and make them work. I would hope they wouldn't want to look incompetent on television. That murdering "dad" belongs under the prison.
I wish I could do that, turn it into a TV show. But the thing about it is, she was married, a good mother, went to mail a letter and her throat was slashed at the mailbox. It wouldn't make good TV. She wasn't a horrible mom like Casey. Tramps like Casey sell TV time, girls like my friend will not have their cases solved. Not enough "glamour" or "evilness" to make it to primetime.

As far as the two girl's dad. I hope their mom, dad, brother and all the dad's relatives rot in hell for eternity. They were killed near my apartment and each day on my way home from work I say a little prayer that God forgives me for the hate I feel and for the girls eternal rest.

I remember this case quite well.  It was an honor killing and their mother and brother are despicable because they basically led these girls to their deaths!

Lisa
[/quote] your in texas right Lisa? So you would have seen it locally, right?  Besides being on AMW, I haven't seen it on any other program. They didn't call it what it WAS. It was an honour killing like you said. AMW pissed me off and I will never watch that show again. They made the mom look and sound like she was ME, the girls on the reinactment spoke with a foreign accent. They were Texan, not ME, not Egyptian, those girls and their mom were from Texas. AMW basically lied for political correctness. That was one of my favorite shows. Not anymore.
[/quote]

Those girls were just gorgeous - Pamela Geller [ Atlas Shrugs ] has featured them and is friends with their aunt [ Texan I believe - sister of the mother ] who has gone to great lengths to expose this horrid case and try to get justice for these angels.  Pam Geller has all the info over at Atlas.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1742 on: January 04, 2009, 10:55:12 PM »

According to Mark Williams  - Jose Baez has still not asked for a change of venue

Last I heard regarding change of venue was directly from Bozo's mouth, he stated he was talking with the PROSECUTION about the cov????? Hello, did he  graduate from an online law school Also, I remembered he stated that he wanted to keep it a secret until the trial

O/T Klaas, i didn't even recognize you you always look lovely, but even more so now.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: January 04, 2009, 10:56:14 PM »

According to Mark Williams  - Jose Baez has still not asked for a change of venue

Last I heard regarding change of venue was directly from Bozo's mouth, he stated he was talking with the PROSECUTION about the cov????? Hello, did he  graduate from an online law school Also, I remembered he stated that he wanted to keep it a secret until the trial

O/T Klaas, i didn't even recognize you you always look lovely, but even more so now.

Thanks Islandmonkey - I decided to dress like a girl for a change 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1744 on: January 04, 2009, 10:56:32 PM »

Goodnight, Monkeys, I appreciate you being here, and thank you to those who responded.

Good Night Des 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: January 04, 2009, 11:00:10 PM »

Hello ,monkeys, just got home from work, Is the PI still gonna give a statement tomorrow? 

Also Klaas, you do look lovely with your new avitar!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: January 04, 2009, 11:04:01 PM »

Hi Always.  No, we don't. We're just speculating what took her so long to answer the door and what she could have hidden under her shirt.

If Cindy sent her a text about the discovery of the remains she may have been upset and had to regain her composure before answering the door.

True but I lean towards believing the family, inluding Mallory, have known since early on that Caylee was dead.

Klaas, I feel the same way also.  In fact, when watching re-runs of those jailhouse tapes of George, Cin Cin and Casey, it's as though they are eulogizing Caylee...while patting themselves on the back [ "selling themselves" ] for the camera's audience.  They all knew, imo.

In at least one instance, George uses the past tense when he speaks of Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: January 04, 2009, 11:07:41 PM »

Hello ,monkeys, just got home from work, Is the PI still gonna give a statement tomorrow? 

I think so
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: January 04, 2009, 11:11:54 PM »

Thinks all 3, Lee, Cindy & George will be in the Orange County jail on obstruction of justice charges. If they are all in jail, who will talk to them so that we can hear recorded conversations? The KF folks Wink

Wouldn't it be wonderful if they all three do get arrested ?  Those charges are so justified.  I guess Mallory will get custody of the four-footers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: January 04, 2009, 11:16:05 PM »

Thinks all 3, Lee, Cindy & George will be in the Orange County jail on obstruction of justice charges. If they are all in jail, who will talk to them so that we can hear recorded conversations? The KF folks Wink

Wouldn't it be wonderful if they all three do get arrested ?  Those charges are so justified.  I guess Mallory will get custody of the four-footers.

I hope something happens this week.  I can't believe they are seeking immunity.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1750 on: January 04, 2009, 11:19:35 PM »

Thanks Islandmonkey - I decided to dress like a girl for a change 

LOL~when I first started posting here my son would love to look at the avi's, and yours scared him at first (the fire breathing one), but then he thought it was hysterical~along with the smoking monkey and smoking cat!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: January 04, 2009, 11:20:55 PM »

I think so

I think so = the PI is gonna give a statement ?
or
I think so = you look lovely with your new avitar ?

I'm going shopping tomorrow so if you hear of a magazine that is doing a new story, I'll pick it up and try my hand at scanning again 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: January 04, 2009, 11:23:03 PM »

I think so

or

I'm going shopping tomorrow so if you hear of a magazine that is doing a new story, I'll pick it up and try my hand at scanning again 
Youre getting good at scanning (pick me up Elle ok)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: January 04, 2009, 11:25:18 PM »

Me too - I'm hoping for tomorrow afternoon or Tuesday morning.  I cannot believe they have the gall to ask for immunity either.  It's revolting.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: January 04, 2009, 11:28:32 PM »

I think so

or

Youre getting good at scanning (pick me up Elle ok)

I've been practicing today...I should set up a test thread for myself instead of always using Bearly's...she's gonna lock me out if I'm not careful and don't leave the kitty's alone 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: January 04, 2009, 11:33:54 PM »

Going to sleep early, maybe something will happen in both the Caylee and Natalee cases tomorrow.  Praying for MM's darling little grandbabies.......

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: January 04, 2009, 11:35:30 PM »

Also praying for Madline.  This case worried me more than most because I feel she is still alive, and she is old enough to know she is not where she belongs.  I pray for her all of the time.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: January 04, 2009, 11:35:54 PM »

Me too - I'm hoping for tomorrow afternoon or Tuesday morning.  I cannot believe they have the gall to ask for immunity either.  It's revolting.

If the reason LE doesn't confront the A's is because they are waiting for the funeral to be over (not to look like the bad guys) ... are there any laws in Florida as to how long a body can remain unburied (is that a word) or not cremated ? can this run indefinitely ?

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: January 04, 2009, 11:37:09 PM »

Going to sleep early, maybe something will happen in both the Caylee and Natalee cases tomorrow.  Praying for MM's darling little grandbabies.......

Good Night A-1 

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: January 04, 2009, 11:38:16 PM »

Subject: Police with a Heart

Detroit Police have recovered the body of an adult
 male from the Detroit River at 8:45 AM.

The victim apparently fell in and drowned due to
 excessive alcohol consumption. He was wearing a Detroit
 lions jersey, black fishnet stockings with spiked heels and
 a red garter belt . He also had a cucumber inserted in his
 rectum.

The police thoughtfully removed the lions jersey to
 spare the family any unnecessary embarrassment.

All of my in-laws are in the suburbs of Detroit. I'm in the pacific northwest.  Your post is just fantastic!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.