March 29, 2024, 08:19:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 321123 times)
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: January 05, 2009, 08:17:44 AM »

Perhaps everyone missed me sneaking into the cage. Good morning Monkeys!

Maybe some coffee will help:

There that worked!!

So, there's a press conf today? Who's holding the PC?

Morning QM, I believe one of the PI's responsible for videotaping the area where Caylee's little body was found a month prior is supposed to hold the presser.  Not sure if it's Dominic Casey or that Hoover guy...

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1821 on: January 05, 2009, 08:17:50 AM »

I don't think Cindy will let Rev.Grund do anything. I would be shocked.
He does have a nice way with words,and you can feel his love for Caylee when he speaks.
I'm sure that his family is suffering right now.

You're so right about that. Each time I've heard him speak... even reading his blog.. it's just amazing.  His words really get me.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: January 05, 2009, 08:18:24 AM »

There that worked!!

Morning QM, I believe one of the PI's responsible for videotaping the area where Caylee's little body was found a month prior is supposed to hold the presser.  Not sure if it's Dominic Casey or that Hoover guy...

Hi monkeys!!

I think it's Hoover.  IIRC.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: January 05, 2009, 08:20:14 AM »

There that worked!!

Oh, yea. This will be interesting. Hasn't DC already denied "finding the body", or was that Hoover? Either way it's going to be interesting to hear what either one would have to say. Does anymonkey know the time of the PC?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1824 on: January 05, 2009, 08:20:34 AM »

Does anybody here think I'm a guy? Just curious... 

Gosh...I hope not   

Hey.. um.. you wouldn't happen to be holding a fish in your hand, would you?    :cough:   

now that's getting a little too personal 

((( scratching the pretty kitty behind the ears )))

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: January 05, 2009, 08:21:21 AM »

Is there a time for the presser???  Anyone?

Last Thursday it was reported that the PI Hoover would have a press conference today.  I have not seen a date associated with this and have not heard anything else about it.  Since then, Dominic Casey has said he intends to sue him for defamation of character.  Not sure Hoover will go forward with it now.  Regardless, why does anyone need to hold a press conference?  Why not do the right thing and talk with the Sherriff's Office and leave it at that.  Every time a press conference is held I just say oh brother -- no one is out for Caylee only the name they make for themselves.  JMO of course.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: January 05, 2009, 08:24:13 AM »

Is there a time for the presser???  Anyone?

Last Thursday it was reported that the PI Hoover would have a press conference today.  I have not seen a date associated with this and have not heard anything else about it.  Since then, Dominic Casey has said he intends to sue him for defamation of character.  Not sure Hoover will go forward with it now.  Regardless, why does anyone need to hold a press conference?  Why not do the right thing and talk with the Sherriff's Office and leave it at that.  Every time a press conference is held I just say oh brother -- no one is out for Caylee only the name they make for themselves.  JMO of course.

ITA, especially Caylee's own flesh and blood 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: January 05, 2009, 08:24:45 AM »

Is it actually going to be a press conference or just a statement released ?

and wasn't Kronk supposed to give a more detailed press conference/statement
"after the New Year" hope he doesn't wait until June 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: January 05, 2009, 08:26:13 AM »

Gosh...I hope not   

Hey.. um.. you wouldn't happen to be holding a fish in your hand, would you?    :cough:   

now that's getting a little too personal 

((( scratching the pretty kitty behind the ears )))

OMG LMAO!!    

Sigh...  I was trying to be subtle..   

Purrrr!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1829 on: January 05, 2009, 08:26:52 AM »

FOUND IT!!

http://www.wftv.com/news/18411813/detail.html

Haven't even read it yet!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: January 05, 2009, 08:28:05 AM »

Press Conference Expected From Anthonys' Private Investigators

Monday, January 5, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned that two of the Anthonys' private investigators, Jim Hoover and Dominic Casey, are planning on holding a news conference Monday.

Brand new evidence could potentially tie Casey Anthony to her daughter's body. A mystery videotape of the crime scene, shot by one of the Anthonys' private investigators weeks before Caylee was found, reportedly shows their other private investigator on the phone. But who is he talking to?

That mystery caller could be a big clue that connects Casey to the crime scene.

Eyewitness News has learned the Anthonys' two private investigators came to the discovery scene on November 15 and 16, a Saturday and Sunday, possibly because they didn't find Caylee's remains right away.

Law enforcement is trying to find out whether inside information led them there.

Eyewitness News has learned that the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, is seen a month before the body was found on the November 15 videotape at the scene on the phone. California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who first sprung Casey out of jail, says he saw Dominic Casey on the videotape, because the person who shot it, private investigator Jim Hoover, showed it to him.

"He's standing there, or somebody's standing there, filming Dominic down the road and Dominic's on a cell phone, and you can see the fence, the signs on the left, the fence is there, everything is there," Padilla told Eyewitness News.

Finding out who Dominic Casey was talking to that day on the phone at the scene could be important to investigators in finding out whether inside information brought him and the other private eye to the area.

Padilla told Eyewitness News that Hoover claims Dominic Casey told him on November 15 that Caylee's remains had been found and that the two of them were going to look for them. Dominic Casey told Eyewitness News on Friday he was talking to his ill daughter on the phone that day and insists he was only there to rule out a tip from one of Casey's friends.

Padilla said he asked Hoover about Dominic Casey's phone call.

"I even asked him, 'Who's he talking to?' He said, 'I don't know.' 'Could you hear what he was saying?' 'No, I couldn't hear.' He was 100 yards away," Padilla explained.

Both Dominic Casey and Padilla said Hoover claims to have recorded over most of the tape he shot at the scene.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: January 05, 2009, 08:28:05 AM »

Nothing beats a real cup of Coffee

That cup in your hand... has it been inspected, SS? 

Good Morning Anothermonkey.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: January 05, 2009, 08:28:40 AM »

FOUND IT!!

Monday, January 5, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned that two of the Anthonys' private investigators, Jim Hoover and Dominic Casey, are planning on holding a news conference Monday.

Brand new evidence could potentially tie Casey Anthony to her daughter's body. A mystery videotape of the crime scene, shot by one of the Anthonys' private investigators weeks before Caylee was found, reportedly shows their other private investigator on the phone. But who is he talking to?

That mystery caller could be a big clue that connects Casey to the crime scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: Mystery Videotape Could Hold Clue
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyewitness News has learned the Anthonys' two private investigators came to the discovery scene on November 15 and 16, a Saturday and Sunday, possibly because they didn't find Caylee's remains right away.

Law enforcement is trying to find out whether inside information led them there.

Eyewitness News has learned that the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, is seen a month before the body was found on the November 15 videotape at the scene on the phone. California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who first sprung Casey out of jail, says he saw Dominic Casey on the videotape, because the person who shot it, private investigator Jim Hoover, showed it to him.

"He's standing there, or somebody's standing there, filming Dominic down the road and Dominic's on a cell phone, and you can see the fence, the signs on the left, the fence is there, everything is there," Padilla told Eyewitness News.

Finding out who Dominic Casey was talking to that day on the phone at the scene could be important to investigators in finding out whether inside information brought him and the other private eye to the area.

Padilla told Eyewitness News that Hoover claims Dominic Casey told him on November 15 that Caylee's remains had been found and that the two of them were going to look for them. Dominic Casey told Eyewitness News on Friday he was talking to his ill daughter on the phone that day and insists he was only there to rule out a tip from one of Casey's friends.

Padilla said he asked Hoover about Dominic Casey's phone call.

"I even asked him, 'Who's he talking to?' He said, 'I don't know.' 'Could you hear what he was saying?' 'No, I couldn't hear.' He was 100 yards away," Padilla explained.

Both Dominic Casey and Padilla said Hoover claims to have recorded over most of the tape he shot at the scene.

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: January 05, 2009, 08:29:16 AM »

There is a motion hearing this morning per the court calendar at http://www.myorangeclerk.com

1/5/2009 0930 Manual - Trial 23 - A Gene Medina Courtroom

Wasn't this the original trail date? I can't remember. Interesting that the original pre trail date was December 11th.

Everyone knows I meant trial right?  LOL send that dangerous coffee this way.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: January 05, 2009, 08:29:38 AM »

I don't think Cindy will let Rev.Grund do anything. I would be shocked.
He does have a nice way with words,and you can feel his love for Caylee when he speaks.
I'm sure that his family is suffering right now.

You're so right about that. Each time I've heard him speak... even reading his blog.. it's just amazing.  His words really get me.

I agree with you 100% I know Cindy will never "allow" him to speak at a memorial service but I hope he takes it upon himself to do one... I don't think the A's can stop him legally

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: January 05, 2009, 08:31:34 AM »

FOUND IT!!

Thanks QM
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: January 05, 2009, 08:31:45 AM »

Um, why are they both holding a presser? To refute whatever the other says?     

--------------
Morning, Trimm! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: January 05, 2009, 08:31:57 AM »

The grandkids go back to school tommorrow.
Hubby may go back to work in 2 weeks......
I need a good news presser and I might make it. 

I don't know why I decided to come off sugar this week. 

So maybe this isn't the week to quit sniffing glue??

One vice at a time Flossy.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1838 on: January 05, 2009, 08:33:52 AM »

Klaas I don't know if this is possible but I was thinking today that it would be really interesting to do a survey on the demographics of the members of SM....Like male/female, age group, single/married  etc.

Just a thought...

Let the monkeys that scratched your ears vote on it.   

Have you seen any updates anywhere?

~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: January 05, 2009, 08:34:28 AM »

Monday, January 5, 2009

(SNIP)

WOW...so there's going to be a joint presser...that should be interesting..I was under the impression that these two weren't speaking to each other 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.